Video shows white woman calling a black man racial names

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Video shows white woman calling a black man racial names

Post by jamesbond »

This video is unbelievable, here we have a white woman (and her kids are with her) in a parking lot of a store calling a black man horrible racial names. You have to see it to believe it! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the guy being interviewed on HLN.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another video where this woman is interviewed on a radio show. She explains her behavior by saying she is "bi-polar." She also has 3 DUI's. Also, she said her ex husband want's to get custody of her kids after watching the video of her tirade.

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:Here is another video where this woman is interviewed on a radio show. She explains her behavior by saying she is "bi-polar." She also has 3 DUI's. Also, she said her ex husband want's to get custody of her kids after watching the video of her tirade.
Imagine being the idiot facing the prospect of sending her chalimony checks for the next decade and a half. :twisted:
Also imagine knowing at one time you shared a house with her, and most likely the kitchen had sharp knives. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything