Understanding how blacks think

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote: Still, despite this and the relentless propaganda in favor of it, the mudshark phenomena is still relatively uncommon and confined largely to fugly and seriously messed up females, so there must be a certain visceral aversion to it. No doubt the PTB will win out in the end though. If they chose to put enough effort into convincing women to have sex with giant sewer rats then many women would do so despite the rats biting them and infecting them with various diseases, and PUA gurus would be selling materials instructing men to attract women by such rodent-like activities as gnawing on dry wall and eating their own feces.
Still mad because you can't get any sex Cornfed? Have you considered the transvestite lifestyle? I could increase your odds of getting someone to want you.
:lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Understanding how blacks think

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Taco wrote: Its not a racial or cultural issue but the media wants you to believe it is.

I've heard the British Royal family controls all of Africa through hyperinflation, that's why the continent is so screwed up. Africa is full of gold, diamonds and oil but no one has any money.
Obviously most countries in the world are banana republics to a larger extent, but that doesn't explain screw ups specific to Africa. An example the article gives is the constant problems with the electricity supply in South Africa starting about 10 years after the simians took over. This was attributed to a total lack of maintenance due to the fact that black Africans can not contemplate long-term hypotheticals and therefore cannot see the sense in conducting repairs to prevent some hypothetical future problem. Other countries such as Australia and New Zeland are being mercilessly plundered by multinationals, but still manage to keep the power on.
But the fact that even Africans can have sex and reproduce with women who will ALWAYS sexually reject you makes them more biologically successful than you could ever hope to be.

Have you ever even had sexual relations with a woman before? It appears you have not and your visceral hatred of blacks stems from this void in your life.
Nice shot Mr. Black Man! I posted this before and I agree with Cornfed to a extent, I have read the statistics on blacks and in no way can you run a modern 1st world society with those #'s. As I have stated when the black man has sex with any other race the result is a child so nature says it is OK and nature has been here long before us and will be here long after us.

When I look at Africa the way I see it is we are looking at all of ourselves 10's and 100's of thousands of years ago. Obviously this is what you get when you graft an ape with technology.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 20th, 2014, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jasonstone wrote:fschmidt=Cornfed
Are you saying this Ashkenazi is Cornfed ? yes we know who created the Nazi party - Ashke NAZI !!!!
Time to Hide!