Why are most black American women terrible?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Why are most black American women terrible?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Yall complain about the white women here, the black women here are 10 times worse. I only know like 4 that I like.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Darcy, I like you young man. But for the life of you, please get race-obsession off your mind. I know that America breeds this thinking, but there is so much more you can benefit from in this world than dwelling on issues of race.

If you cannot escape seeing the world through the racial prism that America places in front of us, you will never really live and realize your fullest potential.

Forget black women, and move on. Forget that there are racist blacks and whites, and move on.

You have too much to do and accomplish to remain in that prison of thought.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 7th, 2013, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Its hard to think about race when 90% of black women I meet or see are utter trash
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Its hard to think about race when 90% of black women I meet or see are utter trash
Most of the time you say a lot of abysmal things, but ContrarianExpatriate is very correct.
You need to be stronger than what's bothering you.

Kai1275 set me straight, and I Have been a horse with blinders on looking at the goal of acquiring my SharePoint 2010
Administration certification EXACTLY TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why don't you date a non-American/Westernized Black women like a Brazilian Black or someone straight from Africa? They don't act anywhere near as stupid and ghetto as American/Anglo Black Women.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are most black American women terrible?

Post by Roccia »

Half of Black American Women Have Genital Herpes
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I think it stems from Black folks in general being the bottom of the barrel, and so their women are angry at their men.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@MatureDJ
@Roccia

Black women are better than white women in my opinion. My experiences with black women are way more positive. White women have always been cunts to me.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 7th, 2024, 11:34 am
@MatureDJ
@Roccia

Black women are better than white women in my opinion. My experiences with black women are way more positive. White women have always been cunts to me.
Yeah,you live in the UK,and black women in the UK are into JBW too from what I've heard.

try and meet blacks that aren't whitewashed.white women are heavenly beings compared to them.

and black women have ugly ass hair.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 2:44 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 7th, 2024, 11:34 am
@MatureDJ
@Roccia

Yeah,you live in the UK,and black women in the UK are into JBW too from what I've heard.

try and meet blacks that aren't whitewashed.white women are heavenly beings compared to them.

and black women have ugly ass hair.
That's a matter of opinion. One which I fervently disagree with.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

JFL at any subhuman cuck white or otherwise who supports niggers in any form.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Roccia wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 8:50 pm
I've met plenty of black people who are a lot more intelligent than yourself. One guy I work with is actually a philosopher with his own column in a magazine. I frequently have conversations with him about philosophy, particularly Eastern philosophy. I've yet to hear a single enlightened thought come from you. If black people are dumb animals like you keep saying then how does it make you feel that several of them are much smarter than you are? :lol:
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 11:54 pm
Roccia wrote:
I've met plenty of black people who are a lot more intelligent than yourself. One guy I work with is actually a philosopher with his own column in a magazine. I frequently have conversations with him about philosophy, particularly Eastern philosophy. I've yet to hear a single enlightened thought come from you. If black people are dumb animals like you keep saying then how does it make you feel that several of them are much smarter than you are? :lol:
You have an iq of 60 mate. Because your angloid vermin, the niggers of whites which is why you think black people are smart. in the past they owned you dumb Angloids as slaves.

Caesar, in writing home, said of the Britons, “They are the most ignorant people I have ever conquered. They cannot be taught music.” Cicero, in writing to his friend Atticus, advised him not to buy slaves in England, “because,” said he, “they cannot be taught to read, and are the ugliest and most stupid race I ever saw.”

You angloids are ugly, dumb white niggers.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Roccia wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 8:18 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 11:54 pm
Roccia wrote:
You have an iq of 60 mate. Because your angloid vermin, the niggers of whites which is why you think black people are smart. in the past they owned you dumb Angloids as slaves.

Caesar, in writing home, said of the Britons, “They are the most ignorant people I have ever conquered. They cannot be taught music.” Cicero, in writing to his friend Atticus, advised him not to buy slaves in England, “because,” said he, “they cannot be taught to read, and are the ugliest and most stupid race I ever saw.”

You angloids are ugly, dumb white niggers.
Bore off Mercer you dickhead. You're calling me dumb when you're literally on here talking the same shit every f***ing time. Not only that, but you're not even smart enough to hide your identity, even though you have tried creating a new character. :lol:

You're unintelligent, uncreative and you have a pathetic microdick you f***ing retarded cunt. Suck my ginger freckled ballsack you f***ing idiot.