Why the prevalance of Black on Black fighting on this forum?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

zboy1 wrote:Hey guys, do you think I'm racist towards Blacks? SilverEnergy and Kai are constantly calling me a racist and White supremacist sympathizer--with no basis-in-fact.

What's funny is that previously, before they even arrived on the forum, I was accused by some White posters (Odbo, Cornfed) of being "Anti-White" and lenient towards Blacks on the forum. I mean...which is it! Even some Asian posters have criticized me...sigh...
No, you've never given me any reason to believe that you're anything but fair.
ContrarianExpatriate wrote:Guys like that consider even black men who disagree with them "racist." They can't help it. It is a conditioned response when confronted with information that they cannot otherwise refute.

If guys like that consider you a racist, take it as a compliment that you are a free-thinker and you base your opinions on reality, not political correctness.
Males like that, who throw around insults like women-- are obviously the (bastard) sons of/were raised by single mothers, and therefore have little credibility at best. You don't agree with them? You're gay! You don't worship/love ratchet black people? You're racist/a self-hater! You want to see your people do better and become more than what they currently are? You're STILL a racist/self-hater! You want to hold your own people accountable for their failures? OMG UR RACIS'!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...