Who should white men breed with?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Who should white men breed with?

Post by Cornfed »

White men are obviously superior to all other known humanoids on this planet - well out in a class of our own in the human stakes and probably the only people able to have genuinely creative "Aha moments". This is why affirmative action types such as females and blacks resent us. They are upset at our ability for strategic thinking and scientific advancement and such that they themselves have no conception of.

There are however certain negative traits seemingly ingrained in white men alluded to in other threads that would appear to render the long term survival of the white race unlikely - specifically xenophilia and a tendency to put perceived social respectability and sycophancy to so-called authority ahead of personal and group loyalties. Therefore, some outbreeding calculated to retain our superior traits while dampening the sucky ones is in order. An added benefit of doing this is that white women could profitably be left to their own devices, since most of them are now storybook monsters, and since Anglo-Irish-German women in particular have always had a latent tendency towards hideous gargoylism.

The question then is who to breed with. Obviously blacks and part blacks are right out. The results of such crosses are generally like their black parents, but with slightly lighter skin and higher IQs. Where blacks are absorbed into a larger white population, as has been the case in places like Spain, Portugal and Italy, the result is a general lowering of the quality of the population. Breeding with Maori, Polynesian and other brownskinned people has produced rather mixed results, although the problem there may have been the inclusion of the more dirtbaggy elements of whites. East Asians generally produce a good mix and could be expected to cure the xenophilia problem, but seem to possess some of the other negative traits of whites and could be expected to dampen our synthetic thinking skills. I'm thinking perhaps some of the barbarian tribes in China, Aryan-type Indians or Central Asians would be ideal. Any advance on that?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

First of all, I don't think any race is superior to another race. Unlike you,I don't believe Whites are superior to any other race. Every race has their strengths and weaknesses--with White males possessing some of the negative traits that you mentioned, Cornfed.

BTW, many of the anti-White posts on this forum are coming from that clown spammer, BoycottAmericanWomen along with that freak OilTradingAcademy (both of whom are White males), and Konrad/Philosophical Filipino. I don't know why Winston isn't banning those three fools that keep coming back to spam these forums. Strangely enough, I would have to agree with one of your assertions in that most of the anti-White comments come predominantly from White males that like to bash their own race. I guess that proves your point in some ways....
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Racist trolls I guess need attention too.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:First of all, I don't think any race is superior to another race. Unlike you,I don't believe Whites are superior to any other race. Every race has their strengths and weaknesses--with White males possessing some of the negative traits that you mentioned, Cornfed.
Well, we are certainly superior to East Asians in terms of synthetic intelligence (albeit mildly inferior in terms of analytical intelligence). This is very noticeable. Even Asians themselves will admit that white people are more creative. Physically we are obviously superior to most races in most respects, even to blacks except in relation to certain explosive movements. On balance I would say fit white men have easily the best physiques. Intellectually we are of course vastly superior to blacks and this is obvious even to them. I don't know of any great art, culture of technology that originated with anyone other than us (others may have added their own improvements here and there). So I don't see how any reasonable person can possibly not concede the general higher cosmic status of white men. Just a little tweaking is needed to iron out a few wrinkles in an otherwise great design.
Xstopalopoketl
Freshman Poster

Post by Xstopalopoketl »

Oh boy. Here we go... Where to start.

White people have lower intelligence overall than both East Asians and people from South Asia (Indians/Pakistanis). This has been documented numerous times in the IQ studies that Eugenics obsessed folks are so fond of. And I mean those from Southern Asia (the medium to dark complexioned ones). They are responsible for the majority of South Asian culture. These people have the longest tradition of thinking, contemplation and philosophy in human history. By a WIDE margin. THEY, and not caucasians (Aryans) created the foundations of mathematics. This while the Aryans were ecking out a primitive existence as hunter-gatherers in the hills and forests of Europe or as livestock herders on the steppes of central asia. This/These culture/s, commonly lumped under the term "Dravidian", was more technologically advanced than the Aryans and had already been in existence for thousands of years BEFORE their arrival.

When the Aryans are thought to have invaded and conquered Northern India in the distant past (roughly 4,000 years ago give or take depending on your source), there were walled cities there already thousands of years old laid out on geometric grids like modern cities and towns. The Dravidians had aquaducts for water and sanitation (long before the Romans!), minted coins, highly developed sculpture, an aforementioned tradition of contemplation, and what can only be described as toilets! The Aryans had none of these. They did not even have words in their language to describe most of these things so they had to borrow them from the language of the conquered Dravidians in order to decsribe them in the Vedas. The Dravidians were a settled people with sophisticated agricultural techniques which the pastoral Aryans had to learn. The only advantages the Aryans had were superior weapons, chariots, and a more aggressive war-like mindset. They referred to their conquered subjects as "blacks". Go take a look at some of the oldest surviving tribal/linguistic ethnic groups in South Asia and you will see why. The Aryans borrowed(stole) the culture and achievements of these defeated peoples in order to enhance their own. This is how "Vedic" culture came into existence.

They are also responsible for the caste system which has bedeviled Indian thought for thousands of years. We cannot know for sure, but it seems to have happened the same way as with other peoples colonized by caucasians thousands of years later. The so-called Aryans could not keep it in their collective pants and made many mixed children with their conquered subjects. This worried them, and they had to protect their position on top of the food chain. The caste system seems to have been created originally as a bullwark against further race-mixing. See the origins of the South African Coloureds or the miscegination between master and slave in the New World during slavery and it's after-effects on the relations and self-images of Western Blacks as modern examples. Slowly, slowly as the Aryans were assimilated and disappeared from the scene, the caste system took on a religious conotation and became a fixture of Hinduism.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Cornfed wrote:
zboy1 wrote:First of all, I don't think any race is superior to another race. Unlike you,I don't believe Whites are superior to any other race. Every race has their strengths and weaknesses--with White males possessing some of the negative traits that you mentioned, Cornfed.
Well, we are certainly superior to East Asians in terms of synthetic intelligence (albeit mildly inferior in terms of analytical intelligence). This is very noticeable. Even Asians themselves will admit that white people are more creative. Physically we are obviously superior to most races in most respects, even to blacks except in relation to certain explosive movements. On balance I would say fit white men have easily the best physiques. Intellectually we are of course vastly superior to blacks and this is obvious even to them. I don't know of any great art, culture of technology that originated with anyone other than us (others may have added their own improvements here and there). So I don't see how any reasonable person can possibly not concede the general higher cosmic status of white men. Just a little tweaking is needed to iron out a few wrinkles in an otherwise great design.
Gunpowder. Paper money (great, for bankers), Astronomy & Math (China, India, Africa, & pre-Islam Arabia, Aztecs, etc. when they were on top of their game)
All civilizations get a turn at the top. China, India, and Africa had their turns before Europe & America did.
Now, the top spot is shifting again.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Xstopalopoketl
Freshman Poster

Post by Xstopalopoketl »

The Greeks admit that their culture got its start from Egyptian influence. And I mean the OLD kingdom. Which was comprised primarily of Negroid stock. Regardless of what your revisionist historians woukld like to believe. "Google Image" the bust of Khufu's head, as well as the drawings of the Sphinx before it's defacing(all sketched by European travelers by the way!) Also check out the tomb hiroglyphics and hair styling(hot-combs believe it or not!) methods of that period.

As time went on, the Egyptian stock became more and more mixed primarily due to foreign conquest. By the time of the New Kingdom, the Egyptians could be accurately described as creoles, mulattos, ect. The New Kingdom represented Egypt's greatest period of culture, art, ect.

It was only after centuries of conquest by the Greeks and Romans that the population of the upper eschelion of the society became more and more "white". Strangely enough, this was the LOWEST point for Egyptian civilization. In spite of the mighty caucasian genes.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Xstopalopoketl wrote:Oh boy. Here we go... Where to start.

White people have lower intelligence overall than both East Asians and people from South Asia (Indians/Pakistanis). This has been documented numerous times in the IQ studies that Eugenics obsessed folks are so fond of. And I mean those from Southern Asia (the medium to dark complexioned ones). They are responsible for the majority of South Asian culture. These people have the longest tradition of thinking, contemplation and philosophy in human history. By a WIDE margin. THEY, and not caucasians (Aryans) created the foundations of mathematics. This while the Aryans were ecking out a primitive existence as hunter-gatherers in the hills and forests of Europe or as livestock herders on the steppes of central asia. This/These culture/s, commonly lumped under the term "Dravidian", was more technologically advanced than the Aryans and had already been in existence for thousands of years BEFORE their arrival.

When the Aryans are thought to have invaded and conquered Northern India in the distant past (roughly 4,000 years ago give or take depending on your source), there were walled cities there already thousands of years old laid out on geometric grids like modern cities and towns. The Dravidians had aquaducts for water and sanitation (long before the Romans!), minted coins, highly developed sculpture, an aforementioned tradition of contemplation, and what can only be described as toilets! The Aryans had none of these. They did not even have words in their language to describe most of these things so they had to borrow them from the language of the conquered Dravidians in order to decsribe them in the Vedas. The Dravidians were a settled people with sophisticated agricultural techniques which the pastoral Aryans had to learn. The only advantages the Aryans had were superior weapons, chariots, and a more aggressive war-like mindset. They referred to their conquered subjects as "blacks". Go take a look at some of the oldest surviving tribal/linguistic ethnic groups in South Asia and you will see why. The Aryans borrowed(stole) the culture and achievements of these defeated peoples in order to enhance their own. This is how "Vedic" culture came into existence.

They are also responsible for the caste system which has bedeviled Indian thought for thousands of years. We cannot know for sure, but it seems to have happened the same way as with other peoples colonized by caucasians thousands of years later. The so-called Aryans could not keep it in their collective pants and made many mixed children with their conquered subjects. This worried them, and they had to protect their position on top of the food chain. The caste system seems to have been created originally as a bullwark against further race-mixing. See the origins of the South African Coloureds or the miscegination between master and slave in the New World during slavery and it's after-effects on the relations and self-images of Western Blacks as modern examples. Slowly, slowly as the Aryans were assimilated and disappeared from the scene, the caste system took on a religious conotation and became a fixture of Hinduism.
Without a doubt, the oldest traditions of intellect come from within Asia. White European were rather late comers to the game, and only by shear good fortune and determination of a very few did the rapid developments explode on the European scene.
The traditional American protestant somehow things that Christianity itself is somehow white in origins, when it is very clearly middle-east Asian in origins.

Keep in mind, no matter who you are, white, black or brown, you are who and where you are and grace extended to others illustrates coming from a higher place. In my own case, I decided that I wanted Eurasian children and it has worked out well. Eurasian children tend to get the best of both worlds and end up both attractive and intelligent. In my case they certainly have at any rate.

Outwest
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Cornfed wrote:
South Asians (i.e. Bengali's, Indians, and Sri Lankans) are literally making a killing in I.T. They are my competitors for me keeping a niche in the I.T. job market stateside, not East Asians nor Whites nor Europeans (yes there are stark contrasts between the latter two). If the U.S. of Gay didn't win the 1776 Revolutionary War, Indians wouldn't need H1B visas in order to work here due to remaining a Commonwealth of England. With that said, their prevalence would have domineered the I.T. job market in this country beginning in the seventies!!!!! And that's when ForTran, COBOL, C++, and DB2, AS 400, UNIX, etc. were pretty much in their infancy.

I have to be remarkably intelligent in order to get compliments from Indian computer instructors! And I'm not White, mas marica tu eres!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Gunpowder. Paper money (great, for bankers), Astronomy & Math (China, India, Africa, & pre-Islam Arabia, Aztecs, etc. when they were on top of their game)
All civilizations get a turn at the top. China, India, and Africa had their turns before Europe & America did.
Now, the top spot is shifting again.
.......i.e. the paradigm is now shifting to Asia (India: leader in I.T. amid its poverty, China: economical amid frivolous infrastructure), hell even some of Australia is beginning to back their currency against the renminbi in lieu of the greenback.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

E_Irizarry wrote:South Asians (i.e. Bengali's, Indians, and Sri Lankans) are literally making a killing in I.T. They are my competitors for me keeping a niche in the I.T. job market stateside, not East Asians nor Whites nor Europeans (yes there are stark contrasts between the latter two). If the U.S. of Gay didn't win the 1776 Revolutionary War, Indians wouldn't need H1B visas in order to work here due to remaining a Commonwealth of England. With that said, their prevalence would have domineered the I.T. job market in this country beginning in the seventies!!!!! And that's when ForTran, COBOL, C++, and DB2, AS 400, UNIX, etc. were pretty much in their infancy.

I have to be remarkably intelligent in order to get compliments from Indian computer instructors! And I'm not White, mas marica tu eres!!!
As a programmer, I want to comment on this. There are intelligent Indians, but none of them are programmers. I spent many years hiring programmers and I used a difficult programming problem to screen applicants. There are only 2 groups who never could solve the problem, Indians and women. I had orientals, hispanics, blacks, and every other ethnic group that I can think of solve the problem. The reason Indian programmers suck is because they are docile and don't think out of the box. And that's why American corporate employers love them. The smart Indians all go into business, not engineering.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

fschmidt wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:South Asians (i.e. Bengali's, Indians, and Sri Lankans) are literally making a killing in I.T. They are my competitors for me keeping a niche in the I.T. job market stateside, not East Asians nor Whites nor Europeans (yes there are stark contrasts between the latter two). If the U.S. of Gay didn't win the 1776 Revolutionary War, Indians wouldn't need H1B visas in order to work here due to remaining a Commonwealth of England. With that said, their prevalence would have domineered the I.T. job market in this country beginning in the seventies!!!!! And that's when ForTran, COBOL, C++, and DB2, AS 400, UNIX, etc. were pretty much in their infancy.

As a programmer, I want to comment on this. There are intelligent Indians, but none of them are programmers. I spent many years hiring programmers and I used a difficult programming problem to screen applicants. There are only 2 groups who never could solve the problem, Indians and women. I had orientals, hispanics, blacks, and every other ethnic group that I can think of solve the problem. The reason Indian programmers suck is because they are docile and don't think out of the box. And that's why American corporate employers love them. The smart Indians all go into business, not engineering.

Well, I'm kind of begging to differ with you, Mr. Schmidt. I code in C# (with a high-level wrapper around the ASP.NET 3.5 runtime, which SharePoint 2010 Ent. Svr. runs on), and some of the most ingenious blogs I have seen on SharePoint were done by Indians EVEN THOUGH Gary LaPointe (western guy of French descent) is a SharePoint App Developer evangelist god. He literally automated SP 2010 even after its Service Pack 1 by creating .NET reflection wrappers around VERB-NOUN Powershell commands that seamlessly communicate to SharePoint Foundation of SP 2010 Server at a meticulously, granular level.

Now yes, on sites like StackOverflow, White guys, European guys, every now and then a Brazilian guy, and a slew of Indians usually have the best solutions.

Sharepoint.StackExchange.com has a lot of Indians and White guys with correctable solutions.

I learned how to maintain automated and programmatic cache flushing techniques in SQL, ASP.NET, PowerShell, and SharePoint NLB (network load balancing as well as Windows Server NLB) from an Indian guru.

So maybe my views are myopic to you, but via my experiences, that what it seems like have a piece of the pie (outside of Microsoft evangelists that blog and make screencasts monthly whom are predominantly White).

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

^ I think the disagreement here may be the result of failing to distinguish between genuine creativity and good housekeeping. But please guys, let's not derail the thread. The difference between the abilities of races and the ethnicity of creativity is very interesting and I would like to participate in the discussion in separate threads. This thread assumes there are things about the white race worth saving and asks which races we could breed with to preserve our good points while nullifying our suicidal ones.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Wow, why don't you tell us who men should breed with.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Honestly, who cares who white men breed with? It's a silly question to ask. The White race is dying out anyway, so why does it matter in the end? Out of all the races, Whites are the most universally accepted worldwide. That's why I'm sick and tired of hearing how difficult White men have it in this world; you could literally choose from anybody in the world and they wouldn't react the same way they would, with a Black or Asian person.

If Whites want to preserve their race, then stop miscegenating with other races and stick to your own. That's the only way for Whites to maintain their identity in the future. Otherwise, I think Whites will continue to feel resentment as non-White races will increasingly gain power and authority in the future (while White power declines). As for the White race dying out, you can thank White females, feminism, and the Jews for that...