I'm white and I don't like most white people

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
leavingusa wrote: Something you're missing is that some blacks were lynched because they raped women and other crimes.

Black were lynched because they were HATED by white males just like you. It is also a lie that black man raped white women, it just did not happen and it was said that after sunset, in certain areas, it was "open season" on any black males that were spotted out in the street. And what about these "other crimes"? What were they? Did they get full due process of the law before they were hung from trees?

Also, what about all the white plantation owners who raped the black women? Where was the justice then? Well there was none....
leavingusa wrote:Also missing is that whites were lynched as well, it was a vigilante form of punishment.
Yes, for trying to HELP blacks.

leavingusa wrote:I'm a racist and obviously so are you.

What I am is a person who is fully aware of your race, and its specific characteristics. I view Europeans similar to sharks, or alligators, where as, I can from afar respect your traits that helped you survive (even against the Mongolians and brutal cold climates) but I will never fully trust a white male, or European people, because of what you all have done to other humans, and the Earth, in the past and present.

The end of your post sums it up, Europeans simply don't care about others, or even nature itself, which is why you all have taken war, fighting, and military conquest to a unprecedented level, and I'm afraid there is no point of return. In other words, if you all don't kill off the Earth, you'll are going to kill everybody through nuclear or biological war. Factions of your own race has come to this conclusion mainly because they fear for their own lives and for their future families.
leavingusa wrote:It's just that in America white people have felt guilty about what happened and tried to hide their racist tendencies while black people wear it on their sleeve as a badge of honor.
I can meet you halfway and say that black people need to pick up the pieces and move on. We need to either move out of America or remain here and become strong and resilient like the strong Asiatic people.
leavingusa wrote:It's telling that you can't come up with something that didn't happen in ancient history to justify your ape-like behavior. For all your bitching and whining I think you do understand there is a reason why those things took place, it's because we could.
You taking? You big crybaby! Crying over a white KID being KO'd by a black KID. Hell, at least my post was legitimate.
leavingusa wrote:With that in mind you may want to collectively rethink your position towards us. I'll just say this: publicly dwelling on the past is a mistake because a growing number of us could give a shit.
After all this killing you want me to rethink my position? You guys never gave a shit, AT LEAST, since, 10,000 BCE when the ice melted enough for you guys to move around. But the truth of the matter is, the ball is in your court and you guys need to collectively rethink your position towards not only how you interact with other humans, but also the Earth itself if your kind wishes to sustain itself into the foreseeable future.
What killing would you be referring to? Trayvon Martin? The weed dealing punk who attacked the hispanic Jew and got ass shot?

And yes black men raped white women and white people were lynched for many reasons such as stealing cattle. Get over yourself.

I'm "crying" about the white guy who was beaten robbed, and stripped naked on the streets of Baltimore last weekend by a bunch of baboons.

It' not that we're asking you to rethink your position, we are warning you because there is a freight train coming.

Hey at least we don't hand you bananas at the soccer games like the Russians.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

@NorthAmericanGuy

Post by lavezzi »

I'm not interested in having a long-winded historical debate with you on how evil Europeans were or weren't. Yes, throughout history some Europeans have oppressed Africans and other races, but they also oppressed fellow Europeans; nothing they did was "racially motivated" or a "hate crime" (terms your brain has been indoctrinated to think with in that delusional country of yours). They were simply morally bankrupt due to being corrupted by power, and were exploiting everything and everyone they possibly could. In recent history the European people have been the most charitable and civilized on the planet. Yes, government officials at the top in European countries are absolutely corrupt as they've ever been, but that is a tiny minority who the majority of Europeans adamantly oppose. All of this applies to White North Americans as well.

Holding deep resentment towards an entire group of people because of past history from before you were even born - rather than simply accepting things for how they've turned out as you had no control over them - is delusional and a very bad path to take; you will achieve absolutely nothing from it and it will never lead you to any kind of fulfillment. If there is still a lot of real injustice against African-Americans today, you should not need to dwell on past history and point to isolated instances of White on Black crime to prove it.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

This is a strong black man who represents a new generation of leadership with a fresh perspective.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy8BsBpj ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

MrPeabody wrote:This is a strong black man who represents a new generation of leadership with a fresh perspective.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy8BsBpj ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]
I feel bad for this guy and I don't mean that in a condescending way.