Bill Cosby

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Bill Cosby

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGqlrVmV ... re=related[/youtube]

What do you think of Bill Cosby and what he has to say about the black community?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I agree with what he is saying, but my issue about Bill is that all his life he made a career out of comedy and acting silly/stupid which influenced black people to be the same way, but now that he's older he wants to turn around and be serious and play the role "what the hell happened?".

Also, it was HIS GENERATION that dropped the F***** ball!

All those worthless black babyboomers who had sired kids all over the place and abandoned their kids (unlike ASIANS or EUROPEANS), partied til 40 years old out in the streets, and got involved with drugs (don't give a F*** where it came from!) and alcohol left no businesses for their kids, no capital, no property and no resources to develop anything.

In other words, as a gen Xer it's not my F**** fault that the black communities are all F*** up. It's the fault of the babyboomers so Bill can go pound sand!!!!

Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Cosby got really grumpy after his son was killed by some thugs.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Cosby's right, I'm sick of hearing "you know what I'm saying?"

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bill Cosby

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on January 5th, 2021, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Bill Cosby

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote: What do you think of Bill Cosby and what he has to say about the black community?
First, try to get out of the habit of using the misnomer of black community. Black America is a population comprised of various communities that are often very different due to class, region, culture, etc. To consider us a community is a farse that tends to understate the differences between us.

Pertaining to Cosby, he is generally on the mark although sometimes he is too easy on folks for fear of whipping up too strong a backlash. Black Americans tend to hate the truth being told about them.

You are very right. I meant to say Black America instead of the "black community".
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...