I will no longer use the term 'white' because of

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

E_Irizarry wrote:I actually like your response. You think outside of the box for real but you aren't digressing from making your points.
Thinking outside of the box? If you look closely, he's not thinking at all. He's making rationalizations, (excuses), to deny the fact that there are huge differences between other ethnicities and races. His argument is utterly pathetic.
martianmay wrote:I'm tired of listening to 20th century bullshit that smacks of white supremacy or black pride or whatever. It's always the same old garbage, trotted out by different generations, and for the same purpose: Split people up and get them to hate each other.
viewtopic.php?t=12441

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

ok mr.odbo whites are superior blacks are shit and we should all die ..happy now ok on to more important topics
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

AA
Freshman Poster

Re: I will no longer use the term "white" because

Post by AA »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
frontier wrote:

White Americans are not the same as many Whites Europeans. Even White Americans are different form White Latin-Americans. Hope you realize that.
As long as they're all NonJewishPersonsOfWhollyEuropeanDescent, they are all of the same race.
No they are not. Germanic people are the true white race, all other "whites" are hybrids created by the jews.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

two cents worth

Post by targetguy »

8) all i can say is people have been intermarring for generations in us and pi and depending on the parents this is how the kids will look mostly the father determines the looks. 70 percent of the people in mexico and pi are mixed so its really not a big deal there maybe in europe a little different. My opinion is caucasian and pi children are very nice looking and some models have been produced. There are many caucasian 100 percent mexicans who dont speak english also with french and german ancesters also and adapt to those cultures ok.
no scammers
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Betraying One's Future Sons?

Post by Jester »

AmericanInMexico wrote:I love humans of all races.

My point was simply that white men who go to Asia to get women simply because Asian women love white men are hypocrites, since they are using their whiteness to their advantage in order to produce children who aren't white and therefore don't have the same advantage. I've known many half-Asians and almost all of them are envious of their fully-white father who was able to get lots of women in Asia simply for being white.
This looks like a long thread, haven't yet read it all.....

But this really struck me.

Leveraging my race-and-nationality-and-height-and-perceived-status is EXACTLY what I will be doing if I end up with a much much younger woman from a shorter, darker race in a less advanced country. Hell yeah! And I sure won't be the first man to do it.

But I have no answer for your point about the son.