Women don't respect black men even if they're good

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote: Two snaps in a circle you feminized punk! YOU GO GIRL! LOL!
Let's see who the real punk is here. PM me your address (work and home) and I'll teach you a lesson or two about being a punk (FOR REAL).

Don't get scared and send a false address and identity either. I can sniff that out quickly.

Be a real man, and PLEASE send me the address where I can find you. Please do this so I can teach you what your absentee father never did. But you're a "tough" guy so you should not be worried at all.

Oh, that's what I thought......
Why would I give an anonymous person on the internet my work and/or home address? You'd never show up anyway; just like the other cyber-threats that get shuffled around the internet daily. You seem more and more illogical with each post.

And if you ever met me in the street I'd knock you the f**k out (LOL); just like I've done for other manginas. So take your whining and stalking somewhere else. You're online trying to sound "scary."

Just log off idiot.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote: Two snaps in a circle you feminized punk! YOU GO GIRL! LOL!
Let's see who the real punk is here. PM me your address (work and home) and I'll teach you a lesson or two about being a punk (FOR REAL).

Don't get scared and send a false address and identity either. I can sniff that out quickly.

Be a real man, and PLEASE send me the address where I can find you. Please do this so I can teach you what your absentee father never did. But you're a "tough" guy so you should not be worried at all.

Why would I give an anonymous person on the internet my work and/or home address? You'd never show up anyway; just like the other cyber-threats that get shuffled around the internet daily. You seem more and more illogical with each post.

And if you ever met me in the street I'd knock you the f**k out (LOL); just like I've done for other manginas. So take your whining and stalking somewhere else. You're online trying to sound "scary."

Just log off idiot.
Come on. I just want to talk.

I promise :twisted:
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:

Just log off idiot.
Come on. I just want to talk.

I promise :twisted:
LOL! You mad mangina?