Black = Inferior?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

skateboardstephen wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I don't understand why guys like Odbo, Cornfed and Terra Firma don't just post on Stormfront, Vanguard or American Renaissancev instead of here?

But they keep telling me those sites are 'feminist-friendly' or 'Jew-controlled' or something...

But to be fair to them, a lot of people post some really interesting racial topics on HappierAbroad that would never be allowed on other forums. Plus, you hear racial views from all different ethnicities and races--even if some of it would be considered 'racist,' i.e. views from Asians, Blacks or Latinos, not just from Whites...
People like Cornfed give you an opportunity to actually think about and articulate why such racist views are wrong. We aren't given many opportunities to actually discuss the merits or lack thereof of racist ideology in polite society. Without thinking about such topics, you find yourself at a loss when confronted by them in the real world, as you aren't used to grappling with and refuting such ideas on a regular basis.

Basically, dealing with people like this better equips you to handle the harsh realities that life might throw your way down the road.
As much racist garbage i see coming from Black posters about all women who are of African decent.No one should be offended or have any complaints about Cornfed`s opinions.How can one talk all kinds of shit about African women yet get mad the minute a White supremacist does the same thing with the whole group.
Well Cornfed is doing it because he thinks blacks are inferior to him.........skin color racism.

The black posters talk about black women not because of the color of their skin but because of the negative experiences that they've had with black women.

Just because blacks might hate on other blacks, it still doesn't excuse when whites show racism towards blacks.

To believe so is a slave mindset.

But I don't pay Cornfed any attention because really, most whites wouldn't even pay Cornfed any attention.

Most American whites wouldn't give Cornfed the time of day, so his ramblings are really insignificant to me.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer