Why do Western men prefer uglier Asian women?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

lone_yakuza wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Most Asian girls seem to get hotter as they age. The students here are really cute, but not so many are beautiful. Miss Xiang who I met at the weekend was in her early 30's, and... wow. A definite 10 in my eyes, and just oozing with sex appeal.

And in this neighborhood the sexiest women are the small shop owners. They tend to be 30-45, and really something.
Sounds like yellow fever talking. But whatever floats your boat. Sometimes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and another man's trash is another man's treasure.
Yes, xiongmao still seems to be a China newbie, perhaps w/a bit of yellow fever to boot.

Chinese girls are good at packing their bodies into flattering clothes. But once u peel the layers, u will appreciate the firm plump body skin of the late teens to mid 20s girls compared to the often lose and somewhat sagging skin u often will have to tolerate with their 30 something counterparts.

No way is the 30-45 set u see in yr. hood more objectively attractive than the student set unless perhaps those particular students are all from impoverished peasant background while the women are well maintained urbanites (not a likely scenario tho).
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Just taught a class of 18-21yo girls. Yeah, I still think older ladies are more beautiful. Just as well as I don't want to get involved with dating students. And the older ladies get less attention here anyway.

All I know is that the women here are way, way hotter than at home. A couple of weeks those white legs will be out and then things really will get awesome.

Most Western men do seem to have yellow fever. My Middle Eastern friend isn't a big fan of Chinese women. However, he does appreciate the incredible figures on display here. I think he's gonna change his mind though, especially when he finds out how well a Chinese lady will look after her man.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Nowadays an "ugly" Asian female is on par with a "9" from the Americas.

Somebody had to say it.
ugly bargirl
Are you sure those aren't typical Afro-Brazilians? 'Cuz those sure as fu¢k ain't Asian women.
those are the aboriginals of Southeast Asia....many of the women that mongers in SEA keep around themselves are partially from this ethnic/racial group..hence the ugly these women exude

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Anonymous1 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Nowadays an "ugly" Asian female is on par with a "9" from the Americas.

Somebody had to say it.
ugly bargirl
Are you sure those aren't typical Afro-Brazilians? 'Cuz those sure as fu¢k ain't Asian women.
those are the aboriginals of Southeast Asia....many of the women that mongers in SEA keep around themselves are partially from this ethnic/racial group..hence the ugly these women exude

Believe it or not, "aboriginals" actually originate from Australia; they're not Asian.

And your comment about how "9s" and "10s" make more loyal partners than less attractive women was spot on, brother. I cringe when the men on these forums (or in real life) put all of their faith into an ugly, out-of-shape ¢unt being "loyal to the bitter end" because this is simply misandric lies (feminism) in effect and nothing more. In my experience, hot women have always been better people in general. Do not settle, boys.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Dark skin does not make someone unattractive so you need to take that off your list.There are many ugly white skinned people color has nothing to do with it.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Dark skin does not make someone unattractive so you need to take that off your list.There are many ugly white skinned people color has nothing to do with it.
has nothing to do with dark skin...many of the girls in winston's angeles city girls thread are of a lighter skin shade and they are UGLY as f**k

compare this good looking filipina
girl #1 is the type who nabs herself a decent earning filipino man...or ends up as a bride to a korean or japanese officeman
or one of those rare times a decent western man nabs her as a wife

to the previous ugly angeles bargirl
girl #2 is the type you see with western PUA like E-zziary or mongers
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

Somebody had to say it.
ugly bargirl

Believe it or not, "aboriginals" actually originate from Australia; they're not Asian.

And your comment about how "9s" and "10s" make more loyal partners than less attractive women was spot on, brother. I cringe when the men on these forums (or in real life) put all of their faith into an ugly, out-of-shape ¢unt being "loyal to the bitter end" because this is simply misandric lies (feminism) in effect and nothing more. In my experience, hot women have always been better people in general. Do not settle, boys.
Im talking about the aboriginals of SEAsia....they are called negritos or papaun...
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Anonymous1 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote: ugly bargirl

Im talking about the aboriginals of SEAsia....they are called negritos or papaun...
"Negritos" is a term in Latin America used to identify black people. Papaun people are a group of people from New Guinea/Indonesia who, while indigenous, are completely unrelated to aboriginals. Anyone will tell you that the picture you posted above is not Asian women..
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Re: far and skinny of it

Post by gibraltar »

targetguy wrote:8) Most western men are looking for a thin gal from asia is the why of all this. Plus somone who will be happy with a older man or not so perfict
type of person. In the usa and many western countries the age gap is about 5 yrs differance while in foreign countrie over 20 yrs differance is acceptable. A average middle class income is a lot for a pi person plus opportunity for them here is another reason. As for choice of gal most westerners seems to find the more caucasian looking ones and maybe others find more like themselves also. As far as westerners intermarrying this has been going on a long time but the new acceptable trend in the usa is many black people marrying white people now and it is a very high ratio so marrying a asian is not so out of place in the new usa these days.
+1

South America, Asia, Africa and Europe have little problems with older men and younger women. The older guys charm the young girls and they eat it up.

Plus, life is very different there. People are more interconnected and there is less suspicion about your intentions.

Western women abhor it because it renders them useless. Who wants an old beat up car with 150k miles when a new model with 10k miles comes along and smiles at you?

Once you are 30+, if you stay in shape and eat healthy, you can still get women well into your 50's and 60's.

You must change your location though or else you wind up like the $200 million man begging for a date via a billboard?!?!
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote: Are you sure those aren't typical Afro-Brazilians? 'Cuz those sure as fu¢k ain't Asian women.

"Negritos" is a term in Latin America used to identify black people. Papaun people are a group of people from New Guinea/Indonesia who, while indigenous, are completely unrelated to aboriginals. Anyone will tell you that the picture you posted above is not Asian women..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

of course they arent "asian women"

but they are found in asia
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Anonymous1 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Dark skin does not make someone unattractive so you need to take that off your list.There are many ugly white skinned people color has nothing to do with it.
has nothing to do with dark skin...many of the girls in winston's angeles city girls thread are of a lighter skin shade and they are UGLY as f**k

compare this good looking filipina
girl #1 is the type who nabs herself a decent earning filipino man...or ends up as a bride to a korean or japanese officeman
or one of those rare times a decent western man nabs her as a wife

to the previous ugly angeles bargirl
girl #2 is the type you see with western PUA like E-zziary or mongers
I Agree.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 19th, 2016, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lol. There are so few foreigners in China that a few marrying the local women isn't gonna make any difference.

When I go 5 bus stops away from my neighborhood, I am the only foreigner there.

And all the women I've dated aren't wanted by the local men anyway.

Foreigners have been in this city for centuries, and without them all those Chinese made goods wouldn't have anywhere to go.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Yakuzas post is beyond stupid. I hope he wasn't serious.