POWERFUL DEEP moment on Interracial Dating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

skateboardstephen wrote: This is not about black men getting with non-black women nigga.I am sure i have f***ed more white women than you have(white women in America are just as nasty and ghetto but uncel toms like you make it easy for them to run game because you think that any thing that is white is the virgin marry) but i did not get on the internet crying about how bad black women are like a little faggot.Instead i went and found the black women i wanted faggot.Go back to getting dick stuffed up your a** you faggot,i don't even consider you black you are white.You even talk like a white nationalist.

Go back to sucking dick faggot, go back to listing to the village people,I know you got that elton jone poster up on you bedroom wall wishing how you could suck his pick little peter while calling black people niggers and monkeys.
Remind me to write my Congressman that special education classes should include "anger management." That might have been of some help to you as a child. But then again, you are still a child in terms of mentality because when you lost this argument, the response is this raging tantrum. What a pity.

Thanks for permitting me to systematically deconstruct your points and expose your flawed logic. All along, I knew it was there, but I successfully coaxed it out so everyone can see it. :lol:

I do understand you have issues related to your anger at having married the first street prostitute you encountered in Brazil, but you have reason be angry at yourself more than anyone. YOU married that, so deal with it on a personal level without lashing out at those who point out your failings.

:lol:
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: This is not about black men getting with non-black women nigga.I am sure i have f***ed more white women than you have(white women in America are just as nasty and ghetto but uncel toms like you make it easy for them to run game because you think that any thing that is white is the virgin marry) but i did not get on the internet crying about how bad black women are like a little faggot.Instead i went and found the black women i wanted faggot.Go back to getting dick stuffed up your a** you faggot,i don't even consider you black you are white.You even talk like a white nationalist.

Go back to sucking dick faggot, go back to listing to the village people,I know you got that elton jone poster up on you bedroom wall wishing how you could suck his pick little peter while calling black people niggers and monkeys.
Remind me to write my Congressman that special education classes should include "anger management." That might have been of some help to you as a child. But then again, you are still a child in terms of mentality because when you lost this argument, the response is this raging tantrum. What a pity.

Thanks for permitting me to systematically deconstruct your points and expose your flawed logic. All along, I knew it was there, but I successfully coaxed it out so everyone can see it. :lol:

I do understand you have issues related to your anger at having married the first street hoe you encountered in Brazil, but you have reason be angry at yourself more than anyone. YOU married that, so deal with it on a personal level without lashing out at those who point out your failings.

Are you still talking shit? Lost the argument how?What was your argument and what did you prove?The only thing you proved so far is how much of a wanna be stormfronter you are.Flawed logic.It is flawed logic to say in entire race of women are flawed.Using the word nigger usually the last word your ancestors heard before they were beaten,burned or hung to death to describe other black people is flawed thinking faggot. (using a white fag voice) "systematically deconstruct your points blah blah blah blah" I bet you would not say any of this shit in public or to another black mans face.

Go back to licking the boots of your white master.Our dead black leaders should be turning in their graves right about now to know that we have fools like you calling your self black."Street hoe" ha ha you sound like the angry black American women you claim to hate with that shamming tactic.My wife is in collage and works for a living thank you very much.Point out my failings .... f**k YOU... there are many posters who are married to are planing to marry European women but i don`t see you saying they failed at life..no.. of course not.

Most of these mother fuckers have not even left to go anywhere they just talk shit about black women and don`t act on anything.OK faggot why don`t you just go to stromfront and express your hatred there for blacks.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

skateboardstephen wrote:

I do understand you have issues related to your anger at having married the first street hoe you encountered in Brazil, but you have reason be angry at yourself more than anyone. YOU married that, so deal with it on a personal level without lashing out at those who point out your failings.

Are you still talking shit? Lost the argument how?What was your argument and what did you prove?The only thing you proved so far is how much of a wanna be stormfronter you are.Flawed logic.It is flawed logic to say in entire race of women are flawed.Using the word nigger usually the last word your ancestors heard before they were beaten,burned or hung to death to describe other black people is flawed thinking faggot. (using a white fag voice) "systematically deconstruct your points blah blah blah blah" I bet you would not say any of this shit in public or to another black mans face.

Go back to licking the boots of your white master.Our dead black leaders should be turning in their graves right about now to know that we have fools like you calling your self black."Street hoe" ha ha you sound like the angry black American women you claim to hate with that shamming tactic.My wife is in collage and works for a living thank you very much.Point out my failings .... f**k YOU... there are many posters who are married to are planing to marry European women but i don`t see you saying they failed at life..no.. of course not.

Most of these mother fuckers have not even left to go anywhere they just talk shit about black women and don`t act on anything.OK faggot why don`t you just go to stromfront and express your hatred there for blacks.
So so true.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:

Don't brag too much about that street-walking trollop (look it up) you were stupid enough to marry. We all know you fell for a "working girl." How many other guys have run all up in her guts before you?

Now that you realize the truth, you are raging and attempting to deflect conversation.

And my previous offer is still on the table, tough guy. PM me your address in Brazil so you can see just how much of a hard guy you are. I'll teach you a lesson your father should have, but then again, you clearly did not have a father with your ungovernable outbursts. Not only can I get over there easily, but I know people in Bahia that would be more than happy to get my message to you.

And you know what they say about dumb ass idiots that marry "working girls." They marry women that remind them of their mothers and you can run and go tell yours I said that PUNK.

Keep it coming so I can make even more of a fool of you. :twisted:
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

skateboardstephen wrote:

Don't brag too much about that street-walking trollop (look it up) you were stupid enough to marry. We all know you fell for a "working girl." How many other guys have run all up in her guts before you?

Now that you realize the truth, you are raging and attempting to deflect conversation.

And my previous offer is still on the table, tough guy. PM me your address in Brazil so you can see just how much of a hard guy you are. I'll teach you a lesson your father should have, but then again, you clearly did not have a father with your ungovernable outbursts. Not only can I get over there easily, but I know people in Bahia that would be more than happy to get my message to you.

And you know what they say about dumb a** idiots that marry "working girls." They marry women that remind them of their mothers and you can run and go tell yours I said that PUNK.

Keep it coming so I can make even more of a fool of you. :twisted:
f**k you,Your mamma is a working girl faggot ,she is probably on the corner right now giving head for 2 dollars.Yeah come on down here i will have a nice sharp machete waiting for you punk ass,Gut you like a fish.Why the f**k are you still talking shit just move on faggot before you get hurt.Pull down your skirt and take the dick up out your ass and move on to talking more shit elsewhere.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

skateboardstephen wrote: F**k you,Your mamma is a working girl faggot ,she is probably on the corner right now giving head for 2 dollars.Yeah come on down here i will have a nice sharp machete waiting for you punk a**,Gut you like a fish.Why the f**k are you still talking shit just move on faggot before you get hurt.Pull down your skirt and take the dick up out your a** and move on to talking more shit elsewhere.
He, he, he. Why would I want to move on when I can wind you up at will?

Get yourself some help for those "issues" you're grappling with. The are deep-rooted and quite obvious.