Maybe breeding with blacks is the whole problem

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Maybe breeding with blacks is the whole problem

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:I read a theory that rather than the plethora of hominid races we think exist, there are really two species - humans (i.e. whites) and black simians, with everyone else being some mixture. It goes without saying that only more or less pure bred whites can found any sort of self-sustaining civilization. What inevitably happens is that they import blacks and mixed species individuals as pets and livestock, the lower castes of whites start to breed with them, the inferior simian genes start to percolate upwards and the society therefore turns to crap. There are various theories proposed as to why advanced civilization turn to crap, but perhaps these are a symptom of blackening. Perhaps breeding with pet animals that happen to be reproductively compatible is the real Original Sin.
If you believe in so called hominids, you might as well believe in Roswell New Mexico. They are both science fiction. You can look it up. Start with the Piltdown Man hoax. That is your first clue. But even the findings that aren't altogether frauds are still fraudulent. They don't find feet, but they put human feet on a chimp in a museum. They find these bones even miles apart and consider it to be from one site and one body. They are liars.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

The problem isn't skin colour. It's individual characteristics such as greed, ignorance and entitlement that are.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Adama wrote: ...isnt it interesting that Benjamin Franklin, one of the Founding Fathers of this nation, thought that Native Americans lived a superior way of life. I don't think Native Americans were paying property taxes or worrying about their children being turned into gays in kindergarten by a lesbian teacher.

"The Care and Labour of providing for Artificial and fashionable Wants, the sight of so many Rich wallowing in superfluous plenty, whereby so many are kept poor and distress’d for Want, the Insolence of Office . . . the restraints of Custom, all contrive to disgust them with what we call civil Society.”—-http://www.ratical.org/many_worlds/6Nations/FFchp5.html http://thetribalway.com/?p=462
I thought this topic, and only this, was worthy of real discussion and in need of its own thread. I created it here:
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... =1&t=30349
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan