Harvard students try to ban un-PC research

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Harvard students try to ban un-PC research

Post by Cornfed »

If anything the paper these subhuman troglodytes are objecting to should not have been accepted because its conclusions - that Latino immigrants were generally stupid and would damage American society - are so f***ing obvious. But of course as far as the stupid sheeple are concerned you are not allowed to speak any heresy against their psychotic religion, so now they want Harvard to ban this whole area of research so they are not troubled with facts. In a civilized society, people with this mentality would be automatically served with restraining orders preventing them from going near universities on pain of death.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/0 ... story.html
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The half way intelligent people already know this a long time ago, it is the idiots that are all riled up about it, why do you think our ruler's are doing what they do?

Like I posted in a earlier post, Iceland had no problems figuring out who was burying them in bogus debt. America is so fuc king stupid it cannot figure out what is wrong. I mean come on vote for Obama ?, everything that guy say's is a lie and it has to be for the elite to pull this super con off.

They have got to lower the borders of all the nations that can halfway think and import idiots to crash their civilizations so they can come in redraw the geographic lines lay claim to everything and do the one world system.

All you have got to do is look at how the people live in their native homeland and it tells all you need to know.

I live in a college town, and their are pockets of intelligence but for the most part my town is a bunch of multicultural idiots, the students are starting to wake up to the fact they are being lied to bad and the curriculum is all propaganda being put out by the social engineer's.
Time to Hide!
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Re: Harvard students try to ban un-PC research

Post by JamesSa »

Cornfed wrote:If anything the paper these subhuman troglodytes are objecting to should not have been accepted because its conclusions - that Latino immigrants were generally stupid and would damage American society - are so f***ing obvious. But of course as far as the stupid sheeple are concerned you are not allowed to speak any heresy against their psychotic religion, so now they want Harvard to ban this whole area of research so they are not troubled with facts. In a civilized society, people with this mentality would be automatically served with restraining orders preventing them from going near universities on pain of death.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/0 ... story.html
This article refers to Jason Richwine's argument against Latino immigration which is based on IQ studies. I agree that banning "un-PC" research because of the implications his thesis raises is unscientific.

Instead, they should expose the flaws of genetic determinism, a dubious theory which Richwine presupposes in his argument. From what I have seen, Richwine appears to originate from the Rushton school and holds an HBD worldview.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Harvard students try to ban un-PC research

Post by Cornfed »

JamesSa wrote:This article refers to Jason Richwine's argument against Latino immigration which is based on IQ studies. I agree that banning "un-PC" research because of the implications his thesis raises is unscientific.

Instead, they should expose the flaws of genetic determinism, a dubious theory which Richwine presupposes in his argument. From what I have seen, Richwine appears to originate from the Rushton school and holds an HBD worldview.
Obviously genes are somewhat deterministic. For example, if you want racing dogs, it might be an idea to breed greyhounds rather than to breed bulldogs and then try to tweak their environment to make them into greyhounds. Similarly, if you don't want idiocracy, it might be an idea to breed and import intelligent people rather than importing idiots and then thinking you are going to turn them into geniuses by sending them to an adult education center. Of course, the elite actually want idiocracy.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

^ Another classic Cornfed (should not be read as sarcasm)