Facilitating online money transfers

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Facilitating online money transfers

Post by Cornfed »

Right now political dissidents are having their ability to receive money online taken away by evil communist banking systems, but it won’t end there. Pretty soon only approved members of the cartel will be able to do business online. How do we get around this? Creating an alternative to evil payment processing systems such as Patreon is apparently relatively trivial, but the problem is that MasterCard will blacklist you. Is there a way around this? Any ideas?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Facilitating online money transfers

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe the idea would be an online version of the Hawala system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawala
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The blacklist in the USA is called the TFM/MATCH list. If your company is on it, it is not due to political reasons, it is because there is a history of fraud, misuse, or money laundering.

The the work around is this:

https://www.cardpaymentoptions.com/cred ... /best-tmf/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 1:05 am
The blacklist in the USA is called the TFM/MATCH list. If your company is on it, it is not due to political reasons, it is because there is a history of fraud, misuse, or money laundering.
It was not previously due to political reasons, but now it is. Things change, and not always for the better.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 1:25 am
It was not previously due to political reasons, but now it is. Things change, and not always for the better.
Please provide your source for that implausible claim. I'm not even sure that would be LEGAL in the United States.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 24th, 2020, 3:34 am
Cornfed wrote:
Please provide your source for that implausible claim. I'm not even sure that would be LEGAL in the United States.
Holy crap, you as an Internet guy are not aware of this? Well I am doing you a favour by telling you about this. You are not going to believe me anyway, so just apologise to me when you find it out for yourself.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 4:04 am
Cornfed wrote:
Holy crap, you as an Internet guy are not aware of this? Well I am doing you a favour by telling you about this. You are not going to believe me anyway, so just apologise to me when you find it out for yourself.
Nice try, but based on your reaction I can tell you could not find a source. TFM/MATCH blacklistings take place because of unethical or criminal transaction behavior, not politics.

The reason I asked for a source is because I have been skeptical that such claims are true. Obviously you cannot substantiate "political blacklisting." When that happens, it is convenient for "bad faith" merchants to blame it on their politics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 24th, 2020, 4:49 am
The reason I asked for a source is because I have been skeptical that such claims are true. Obviously you cannot substantiate "political blacklisting." When that happens, it is convenient for "bad faith" merchants to blame it on their politics.
Please apologise to me when you find what I am saying is true.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 5:03 am
July 24th, 2020, 4:49 am
Please apologise to me when you find what I am saying is true.
I do apologize for expecting you to substantiate your usual paranoia-based conspiracies related to your low IQ and poor mental health.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
At first I thought you must be just trolling given that I thought this issue was common knowledge, but then I guess most people don’t care about this stuff like I do. A couple of examples of Patreon alternatives deplatformed by the credit card companies for political reasons are New Project 2 and Hatreon.

https://reclaimthenet.org/dick-masterso ... astercard/
https://hatreon.net

Individuals deplatformed for political reasons include all the obvious alt-right people - Daily Stormer, TheRightStuff.biz, David Duke etc. - but there are many many more.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 2:23 pm
Cornfed wrote:
At first I thought you must be just trolling given that I thought this issue was common knowledge, but then I guess most people don’t care about this stuff like I do. A couple of examples of Patreon alternatives deplatformed by the credit card companies for political reasons are New Project 2 and Hatreon.

https://reclaimthenet.org/dick-masterso ... astercard/
https://hatreon.net

Individuals deplatformed for political reasons include all the obvious alt-right people - Daily Stormer, TheRightStuff.biz, David Duke etc. - but there are many many more.
I love how perpetual victims assume that these bans are due to political reasons. These merchants (and I use that term lightly) are violating the terms of service of the card company. So if it did not behoove them to know the terms of service, they deserved to be blacklisted.

It also stands to reason that all of the above were engaged in some form of illegal and grossly unethical activity also so they likely deserved to be blacklisted. I support that. In fact, I probably should look into red flagging such merchants deserving of blacklisting so the MATCH list people can be given a heads up.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 24th, 2020, 2:42 pm
I love how perpetual victims assume that these bans are due to political reasons. These merchants (and I use that term lightly) are violating the terms of service of the card company. So if it did not behoove them to know the terms of service, they deserved to be blacklisted.
Those terms of service being that you are not allowed to say anything politically correct or do business with anyone who says anything politically correct, which might be fine if there were alternative services you could go to, but of course there aren't.
It also stands to reason that all of the above were engaged in some form of illegal and grossly unethical activity also so they likely deserved to be blacklisted.
Funny how they can walk around without being arrested then. Your statement is simply not true. I guarantee if you tried to collect money while, for example, stating your views on black females, you would be blacklisted. This is just the new normal. However, I am not going to convince you. You will have to look into the matter yourself if you are interested.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 3:14 pm
Those terms of service being that you are not allowed to say anything politically correct or do business with anyone who says anything politically correct, which might be fine if there were alternative services you could go to, but of course there aren't.
Now that’s just silly. I’m sure have never even read a credit card company’s terms of service. If you did, you would not be making up nonsense like this.
Cornfed wrote: Funny how they can walk around without being arrested then.
It is really dawning in me just how low IQ you are. Not everything illegal is a criminal offense you moron. Civil offenses are considered illegal too.
Cornfed wrote: I guarantee if you tried to collect money while, for example, stating your views on black females, you would be blacklisted.
There are so many black manosphere content creators on Patreon and elsewhere making big money on the contributions and coaching fees they collect. And guess what, they often comment on black female pathologies in more harsh manners than I ever did and the can still stay off the lists.

I think the difference is when guys of your ilk give commentary, it is almost always false and ill intentioned. Therein lies the difference dumbass.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 24th, 2020, 4:17 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Now that’s just silly. I’m sure have never even read a credit card company’s terms of service. If you did, you would not be making up nonsense like this.
Once again, I hope you will have the common decency to apologise when you realise you are wrong. In the meantime it would be good if people could figure out how to thwart the communists.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 4:39 pm
July 24th, 2020, 4:17 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Once again, I hope you will have the common decency to apologise when you realise you are wrong. In the meantime it would be good if people could figure out how to thwart the communists.
Instead of trying to thwart Communists, why don’t you spend your energy trying to increase your IQ, developing your logical reasoning, obtaining some marketable job skills, sitting through some psychological counseling, and overall trying to trying to salvage what has been an absolute mess of a man?