Why did HA's Google Rankings (SERP) drop and how to bring it back?

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Why did HA's Google Rankings (SERP) take a nosedive?

Post by StanfordGuy »

Shemp wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 9:11 pm

Look at how far Stryker got in the past few years. And now even PAG, of all people, is cashing in. And there's that Nomad Capitalist guy raking in huge money pushing second passports. Several YouTube bloggers I sometimes watch giving advice about Ukraine visas, apartment prices, etc, but they actually make money by selling consulting services.
Lol, how far did Stryker get last year? When you google his name, you get German medical devices company :lol: Unfortunately, none of these people have serious tech skills, business sense or resources to create a real company. Wilson doesn't even want to spend $5 on a decent logo :shock:

This whole website looks like something a four year old put together!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why has HA's Google Rankings (SERP) taken a nosedive?!

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 12:14 pm
Winston wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 9:15 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 7:19 pm
Your crazy White Supremacist topics are not helping anything, except to get negative attention. Google doesn't like white supremacist topics. Also the traffic has to be really low since there appears to only be about 10 real posters. Who was the last new poster?
What counts as a white supremacy topic? Which one? I'm not aware of any.
These are White Supremacist - Anti-Semitic topics, which are better for a website like Storm Front. You also allow racist anti-Semitic people to bash other people for no other reason than their race.

Why are the Nazis considered the bad guys?
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=15662&p=338274#p338274

Evidence & Quotes That The Allies & Jews Started WWI & II, Not Germany
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=22086&p=338251#p338251
Huh? Did you have a brain fart? None of those threads or titles indicate white supremacy. They don't claim the white race is superior to other races. Totally false and illogical. Questioning the official narrative of history is what good researchers do. They don't take everything history books say as gospel truth. We all know that "the victors write history". Even liberals know that and quote that. There's nothing wrong with asking for a more BALANCED view of history, and hearing from both sides. How is that white supremacy, pray tell? You are not making sense. Sure some white supermacists may be into those topics, but those aren't racial topics. They are topics about history and objectivity and researching both sides to find out the truth.

Furthermore, those you consider to be white supremacists, like David Duke, do not claim to be such. In his videos he has said a thousand times that he's not racist or a white supremacist. He simply says that whites have a right to preserve their race and culture, just like Japanese and Koreans do. They have a right not to become a minority in their own country, which is a bad thing, for both USA and Europe. And they have a right to be proud of their culture too, whether American or European. I see nothing wrong with that. It's true. Duke has explained that THOUSANDS of times. So has Jared Taylor.

So why does CNN and the mainstream media and you too, continue to ignore them and continue to lie about them with a hive mind and no critical thinking, only insults and ridicule and lies repeated over and over again. Only propagandists do that, repeat a lie over and over again even when it's been debunked THOUSANDS of times. Why do you do that? Why can't you think for yourself instead of parroting everything that left wing CNN says all the time? CNN is the Borg Collective. Why are you like them too?

Also, claiming the Holocaust was exaggerated or abused for political purposes isn't the same as saying it never happened or that they hate jews or that they are white supermacists. It's more about historical accuracy. That's why they call themselves "holocaust revisionists", not deniers. They've explained this THOUSANDS of times, yet the hive minded conformists keep calling them "deniers". Why? Can't you understand English? If so, why don't you get that? Why do you repeat the same lies after they are addressed like the hive minded leftists and CNN does?

Are you claiming it's ok for Israel to do anything it wants, no matter how wrong or bad or evil, simply because no one is allowed to criticize Israel for fear of being an "anti-semite or jew basher or holocaust denier"? Isn't that pure 100 percent mind control and deceptive? Is that what you call "truth and accuracy"? Don't you see the obvious? Can't you think logically or rationally? Is your idea of "logic and reason" to believe everything CNN and the establishment says and leftists say? Weird. Illogical. That's very Orwellian and mind controlled and brainwashed. Very scary. Are you saying you can't even see through such obvious bull?

Just because one wants to bring balance to history and challenges the claim that Germany was 100 percent responsible for starting WW2, does not make one a "white supremacist". It just means one wants a FAIR and BALANCED view of history, rather than a cartoonish black and white view of history. Nothing wrong with that right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 6:35 pm
Shemp wrote:

Look at how far Stryker got in the past few years. And now even PAG, of all people, is cashing in. And there's that Nomad Capitalist guy raking in huge money pushing second passports. Several YouTube bloggers I sometimes watch giving advice about Ukraine visas, apartment prices, etc, but they actually make money by selling consulting services.
Lol, how far did Stryker get last year? When you google his name, you get German medical devices company :lol: Unfortunately, none of these people have serious tech skills, business sense or resources to create a real company. Wilson doesn't even want to spend $5 on a decent logo :shock:

This whole website looks like something a four year old put together!
That's cool. Where did you get that logo? What software or online tool did you use to create a $5 logo? What do you think the logo should be? And what's wrong with the logo we have now? What about these: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=4419
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some informative and useful SEO articles by a guy named Neil Patel. He seems to know his stuff very well and his site ranks very well for SEO topics.

https://neilpatel.com/blog/everything-y ... -page-seo/

https://neilpatel.com/blog/how-to-build ... h-content/

https://neilpatel.com/blog/10-advanced- ... h-traffic/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

StanfordGuy wrote:
Shemp wrote:

Look at how far Stryker got in the past few years.
Lol, how far did Stryker get last year? When you google his name, you get German medical devices company
He's operating under UkraineFusion.com as his forum (he banned me there for denouncing some of those wife seekers as idiots) , I'm with Cupid YouTube videos and HeartRocket.com dating service. I have a dim view of the idea of bringing Ukrainian wives to the West, but lots of guys want that and Stryker is getting paid to help them find a Ukrainian wife. The name Stryker is just his screen name and was never intended to have SEO value. He used to post here under that name before going out on his own.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. According to UberSuggest, we have a domain score of 85 out of 100, which is very good. And almost 48,000 backlinks from 1300 domains too. So we should be doing well in Google, but aren't. I wonder why. Maybe it's a soft censorship as Mr S told me.

https://app.neilpatel.com/en/seo_analyz ... w=overview

https://app.neilpatel.com/en/seo_analyz ... ode=domain

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 2:24 pm
Check this out. According to UberSuggest, we have a domain score of 85 out of 100, which is very good. And almost 48,000 backlinks from 1300 domains too. So we should be doing well in Google, but aren't. I wonder why. Maybe it's a soft censorship as Mr S told me.
Well of course it is censorship. This has been going on since 2017. You can't get away with anything remotely politically incorrect if you rely on big tech in any way. Deleting the most controversial posts won't help a bit since even your own recent posts would be completely unacceptable. Perhaps you should make the entire forum private and separate and retarget the site towards golfing boomers, but most likely you are just going to have to accept that the site isn't going to be as profitable as it once was.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 7:04 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
Shemp wrote:

Look at how far Stryker got in the past few years.
Lol, how far did Stryker get last year? When you google his name, you get German medical devices company
He's operating under UkraineFusion.com as his forum (he banned me there for denouncing some of those wife seekers as idiots) , I'm with Cupid YouTube videos and HeartRocket.com dating service. I have a dim view of the idea of bringing Ukrainian wives to the West, but lots of guys want that and Stryker is getting paid to help them find a Ukrainian wife. The name Stryker is just his screen name and was never intended to have SEO value. He used to post here under that name before going out on his own.
How many guys are paying for his help? What does he offer them that they can't get from a dating site or agency? How is his site doing in terms of traffic and SEO and Google ranking? Have you checked? Otherwise, what do you mean when you say he's doing well and has gotten far? Anyone can put up a website, but getting good traffic and ranking well in Google is a whole different ball game.

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Winston wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 7:30 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 12:14 pm
Winston wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 9:15 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 7:19 pm
Your crazy White Supremacist topics are not helping anything, except to get negative attention. Google doesn't like white supremacist topics. Also the traffic has to be really low since there appears to only be about 10 real posters. Who was the last new poster?
What counts as a white supremacy topic? Which one? I'm not aware of any.
These are White Supremacist - Anti-Semitic topics, which are better for a website like Storm Front. You also allow racist anti-Semitic people to bash other people for no other reason than their race.

Why are the Nazis considered the bad guys?
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=15662&p=338274#p338274

Evidence & Quotes That The Allies & Jews Started WWI & II, Not Germany
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=22086&p=338251#p338251
Huh? Did you have a brain fart? None of those threads or titles indicate white supremacy. They don't claim the white race is superior to other races. Totally false and illogical. Questioning the official narrative of history is what good researchers do. They don't take everything history books say as gospel truth. We all know that "the victors write history". Even liberals know that and quote that. There's nothing wrong with asking for a more BALANCED view of history, and hearing from both sides. How is that white supremacy, pray tell? You are not making sense. Sure some white supermacists may be into those topics, but those aren't racial topics. They are topics about history and objectivity and researching both sides to find out the truth.

Furthermore, those you consider to be white supremacists, like David Duke, do not claim to be such. In his videos he has said a thousand times that he's not racist or a white supremacist. He simply says that whites have a right to preserve their race and culture, just like Japanese and Koreans do. They have a right not to become a minority in their own country, which is a bad thing, for both USA and Europe. And they have a right to be proud of their culture too, whether American or European. I see nothing wrong with that. It's true. Duke has explained that THOUSANDS of times. So has Jared Taylor. So why does CNN and the mainstream media and you too, continue to ignore them and continue to lie about them with a hive mind and no critical thinking, only insults and ridicule and lies repeated over and over again. Only propagandists do that, repeat a lie over and over again even when it's been debunked THOUSANDS of times. Why do you do that? Why can't you think for yourself instead of parroting everything that left wing CNN says all the time? CNN is the Borg Collective. Why are you like them too?

Also, claiming the Holocaust was exaggerated or abused for political purposes isn't the same as saying it never happened or that they hate jews or that they are white supermacists. It's more about historical accuracy. That's why they call themselves "holocaust revisionists", not deniers. They've explained this THOUSANDS of times, yet the hive minded conformists keep calling them "deniers". Why? Can't you understand English? If so, why don't you get that? Why do you repeat the same lies after they are addressed like the hive minded leftists and CNN does?

Are you claiming it's ok for Israel to do anything it wants, no matter how wrong or bad or evil, simply because no one is allowed to criticize Israel for fear of being an "anti-semite or jew basher or holocaust denier"? Isn't that pure 100 percent mind control and deceptive? Is that what you call "truth and accuracy"? Don't you see the obvious? Can't you think logically or rationally? Is your idea of "logic and reason" to believe everything CNN and the establishment says and leftists say? Weird. Illogical. That's very Orwellian and mind controlled and brainwashed. Very scary. Are you saying you can't even see through such obvious bull?
Nonsense.

All really smart people wear masks to disguise their true nature.

viewtopic.php?style=1&p=338594#p338594

The fact that you have these "discussions" out in the open shows that you lack refinement and have an old, useless audience.

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/wha ... s-30-years
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 15th, 2020, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 2:30 pm
Winston wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 2:24 pm
Well of course it is censorship. This has been going on since 2017. You can't get away with anything remotely politically incorrect if you rely on big tech in any way. Deleting the most controversial posts won't help a bit since even your own recent posts would be completely unacceptable. Perhaps you should make the entire forum private and separate and retarget the site towards golfing boomers, but most likely you are just going to have to accept that the site isn't going to be as profitable as it once was.
So this Google censorship is not detectable by any website analyzing or auditing tools? Then that means it's a secret censorship.

I checked my Google analytics and yeah the traffic here dropped sharply around 2018. 2017 was a high point, then it plummeted after that in 2018. So I guess this has been going on for 2 years and I didn't notice it until now. Between 2007 and 2018 our traffic was good and we ranked very well in Google. We still do in Yahoo and Bing, but few people use those anymore.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 3:32 pm
I checked my Google analytics and yeah the traffic here dropped sharply around 2018. 2017 was a high point, then it plummeted after that in 2018. So I guess this has been going on for 2 years and I didn't notice it until now. Between 2007 and 2018 our traffic was good and we ranked very well in Google.
Yes, that is to be expected. Big tech started deplatforming overt white nationalist sites right after Charlottesville and then slowly moved on to censoring everyone to the right of Karl Marx along with any non-mainstream opinions on conspiracies or alternative history and such over the next 18 months or so. It is far from just you. Pretty much everyone in this space has seen a dramatic fall in traffic. Even previously very popular alt-lite cucks such as Stefan Molyneux have experienced a dramatic decline in revenue.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

It's a good idea to move away from insanity so you're not legally responsible for their actions. Who wants to deal with the problems of a child molester? Not my problem.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We are not blacklisted btw, at least not officially.

http://blacklistalert.org/
Result for www.happierabroad.com in RHSBL Blocklists (Alphabetic order):

dbl.spamhaus.org
OK
l1.apews.org
OK
multi.surbl.org
OK
multi.uribl.com
OK
rhsbl.scientificspam.net
OK
rhsbl.sorbs.net
OK
uribl.spameatingmonkey.net
OK
urired.spameatingmonkey.net
OK

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I found another big problem. Apparently I have a lot of bad spammy backlinks from toxic sites. Neil Patel in his SEO blogs showed me how to find them and use the disavow tool in Google to get my penalties removed. See below.

https://monitorbacklinks.com/blog/seo/q ... -backlinks

https://monitorbacklinks.com/seo-tools/ ... abroad.com

https://neilpatel.com/blog/google-disavow-tool/

https://app.neilpatel.com/en/seo_analyz ... locId=2840

Apparently I have 48,000 backlinks. A lot of them are from toxic spam sites. Following Neil Patel's advice, I used Semrush to find all the toxic ones.

https://www.semrush.com/backlink_audit/3710050/audit

A list of toxic sites linking to HA came up. For example:

http://theglobe.org/the_worlds_most_vis ... es_78.html

Wtf is that? Why would someone put up such a webpage with my link on it? For what purpose? Is this some kind of link farm? If so, how did I get on it?

PAG, did you put my site on some link farm or something? How did spammy auto generated sites like that get my link? And why did they put my link on them? If you did it, how about I do the same with your site and put Culture Whiz on such link farms? Should I stoop to your level?!

Apparently I now have to use Semrush to prepare a file with all the spam links to disavow in Google. Per these instructions:

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2648487

Fortunately, Semrush will do that for me with its online auditing tool. I can prepare a file from Semrush to submit to Google to disavow all the spam backlinks. Hopefully this will help. Neil Patel said he restored a site's lost traffic by doing just that. See below.

Hopefully it helps restore my site's ranking and traffic too.