Is Rumble any good?

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is Rumble any good?

Post by Cornfed »

Just looking at how my videos on Rumble are going, they have a tiny amount of views by JewTube standards, but compared to most other videos on Rumble they are doing OK. It seems that the only popular videos on Rumble are cutesy animal videos and current events commentary from cuckservatives who might risk being banned from JewTube due to slightly insufficient groveling to the establishment. However, perhaps the platform will grow and it will have been good to be in on the ground floor. Does anyone have experience with Rumble or other alternative video platforms?
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Rumble any good?

Post by dancilley »

I have experience with Rumble. If you stream your videos LIVE, they will probably get way more views--simply because they are LIVE. I no longer respect Rumble anymore however because recently, my account was deactivated, and they won't tell me why (but it was probably due to someone being offended that I was recording them, so they complained to Rumble.

Gab.com is the social media platform I respect the most. I had an account there for over 2.5 years and never had anything removed, nor any warnings, except one time, when I was shouting near a church, complaining about how two different black men on two different days at the nearby train station called my woman a b----...so instead of physically attacking them, I was saying things like, "I am THIS close to being violent...but I'm in control of myself and I'm not going to be violent." And I advocated to "intimidate" these intoxicated bums. So, rumble removed the video and issued me the reason why: "Incitement of violence." But other than that, I literally never had anything removed, even though I talk about pure virgin females, teen marriage, teen reproduction, etc.--topics that have gotten me banned from YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, etc. quickly.

The other platform that is respectable is Bitchute.com. I had an account there for over 3 years and never had any problems whatsoever. I got way more views on there too. I think you should start a Bitchute account and a Gab account. Gab is superior to Bitchute in my opinion because it has groups like Facebook does, and it has Gab Voice (voice.gab.com) which is a LIVE streaming platform and videoconferencing platform (however, you have to be a Gab Pro to use it, which costs $15/mo. or $500 for life.

So, Rumble seems to overall, be the best platform because it's free to LIVEstream.

Other platforms that I respect are: Brighteon.social, Truth.social, and Franksocial.com because they want to uphold the First Amendment Right to Free Speech as much as possible. Another one is Odysee.com, but I am unsure about it. I am unsure about all of these because I don't have any/much experience with them.

There is also Telegram, but I have no experience with it.

In your YouTube video, you mentioned Discord. Is Discord good? Is it free-speech? Why is it good? I guess a lot of gamers use it?

I do not respect Twitch at all because I was quickly banned from it just because I had a call-in show where a caller said the "N" word.

I do not respect Streamlabs because they banned me (and didn't tell me why).

I no longer use PayPal because I was banned (but I don't know why).

Twitter/X is not of interest to me because I was banned from Twitter, and I haven't been reinstated yet.

There are other free-speech sites, but they have not many users, such as Brandnewtube.com, UGEtube.com, Spreely.com, etc.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley