Golden Interview by Steve Hoca w/ Mark Edward Davis!

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Golden Interview by Steve Hoca w/ Mark Edward Davis!

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Steve Hoca's recent interview with Mark Edward Davis is just in and it was GREAT! There was a lot of synergy in this interview. Mark sounded very professional, enthusiastic, and authentic. A lot of informative questions about foreign women were covered and Mark was very persuasive too. Steve also showed better interviewing skills this time and didn't interrupt Mark much except to inject a few supportive points. So kudos to Steve for his improvement. Overall, an EXCELLENT interview which I think you will all like!

Here is the link to listen to it:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/M ... erview.mp3

Can't wait to hear all your comments.

Btw, Mark's book "How to Meet the Woman of Your Dreams Overseas" is now available as a free download by signing up for his mailing list below:

http://www.europeandreamconnections.com/happier-abroad

Winston
Last edited by Winston on November 13th, 2012, 7:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

ah man it was pretty awesome. i finished just half of it earlier today. did not complete it. but the info was just

phenomanal. Its true these women are not looking for your money or a green card. he agrees with me there. i know this about them. lets hear what you dudes and ghouls have to say about this snizzle rizzle uptown drizzle.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did anyone else listen to Mark's interview? It was a winner for sure!

I just put it up on YouTube, with slides of Mark's experiences and life. Here is the link:

Btw, they just did a 2nd interview together. I'll let you know when it's posted.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what Steve N thinks of Mark's interview. He thinks it's Steve Hoca's BEST interview so far!
"Guys, I have to say , this Mark Davis interview is the best so far, even better than larry elterman's interview. I mean wow, mark is a no nonsense intellectual type guy who has no complaints per se about American woman, doesnt even really talk about american woman. No negativity , just a pleasant guy to listen to and this gives him far more credibility. I mean anyone listening to him cant help but have a "WOW" moment about what he is saying. It makes alot of sense and everyone can relate, as if we can easily be in his shoes as he experienced these things. If I choose an interview to refer to other single guys, its his interview.

But, one problem is his facts. He says the brazilianlady told him that woman outnumber men in brazil , but I checked brazil and the philippines populations facts and this statement is not true acording to teh CIA fact sheet. I think there are 2 million more woman than men in brazil the 15-64 age range out of a total population of 67 million. Well, doesnt seem like alot of difference to affect their dating scene. a skew of 2 million out of 67 million doesnt seem to be a significant figure.

Anyways, DAM that was a good interview!! GOLDEN.

Steve, you and Winston are the kings of this movement. You both do awesome work."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Just in! Mark and his wife Anna just did an awesome interview with Steve Hoca! Anna was there to give a foreign woman's perspective on the whole thing, and addressed Steve Hoca's concerns about the women all wanting your money. It's very revealing and you get perspectives from both of them.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/M ... erview.mp3

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just put up Mark's 2nd interview with Steve Hoca, which features his wife Anna, on YouTube! It includes great visuals that bring their happy life... to life! Here is the link:

Part 1 of 6:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIg3rbEtlDw

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is Mark Davis' interview with John Adams, President of A Foreign Affair. I've uploaded this to YouTube with sizzling pictures from Mark's collection.

Part 1 of 6:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfidrUGBFLY
Last edited by Winston on August 6th, 2014, 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the link to listen to Mark and Anna Davis' recent interview on A Foreign Affair Live Webcast.

http://women.happierabroad.com/media/sh ... o_038.html