Who needs to be banned from this forum?

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3381
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 9:20 am

Post by publicduende »

kai1275 wrote:I was the one talking on the phone with Winston, when I should have been meeting with clients for work, trying to find ways around the troll problem that was choking the forum, without him needing to ban anyone at all. You guys can shit where you sleep, and folks like Baoning for example could get high quality personalized advice, life-coaching, life-planning, done for him for a very small fee like 5 bucks or something by the senior solutions members. We could prepare something unique for him to help him solve his issues, without having to display it on the main forum for disgusting wolves like Cornfed to rip him to shreds and make a mockery of him, us, and the solutions. We cannot give phone numbers, names, specifics, and addresses for travel, work, and women etc. openly on this "un-moderated" forum exposed to GOOGLE!!!!! GET A f***ing CLUE!

I predicted this decline happening and I was trying my f***ing hardest to find a solution that would satisfy Winston's requirements and the needs of the members needing help. You can laugh at my failure to do so all you want, but HA is a TEAM EFFORT. This site is about as strong as it weakest links because of Winston's rules. At least I f***ing tried something. It's not too late either. Winston could start up this conversation on how to deliver a better product safely for young men out there anytime he likes. It's his prerogative.

The reason I stopped posting is because of two main things: Winston with his personal issues involving that terrible fight with AiB but mostly guys like you and The Professor, Darcy, Cornfed, Publicduende, and sometimes Ghost and Primebait. You guys bite the hands of others, shit on other people's reports, criticize people for no good reasons, and race bait. All of these things are some form of trolling. I could always sort of ignore Winston before if he was doing something silly or whatever. I know what his deal is. He and I spoke many times before over the phone and I can understand what his issues are. Fighting people like you guys is beyond tiresome. Nothing was ever good enough. You guys troll the shit out of people at the most unnecessary times. Because you guys are inconsistent with it, you always get away with it. I did not fall off the turnip truck yesterday. I know that there are people who are not trolls, like to do trolling things. You guys like to take your shots to avoid too much heat, or just attack a select few. Some guys that fight with others can eventually back off and a mutual respect can be formed like Prime or Hero of Man, SkateboardStephen, etc.. Not so with the bitter vindictive ones, such as you, Cornfed, or theProfessor.

So please do continue to keep that hamster spinning. You are quickly at this rate running out of bigoted mates here. I never sided with any particular faction here. Not even the pro-black ones. I side with the ones sticking to the mission of HA. Anyone trying to undermine the mission of HA is an enemy to this site in my opinion. We have enough enemies in Western Feminism. Why can't guys like you spend that kind of vitriol helping younger men instead of tearing down others?
I hate to chip into what sounds like a one-to-one diatribe, but Kai, honestly...if Winston wanted a professional "solutions committee" with a pocket full of solutions, he could have set something up by himself and cherry-picked from a long list of people who have been around for years and have given real and continuing contributions to the forum, however opinable and controversial they might have been.

I agree with gsjackson: the reason why you left is because you came in and wanted to take the forum by storm, trying to take a "leadership role" that nobody had offered you nor asked you to bother with. Ghost and Cornfed are two of the posters I have the least in common with, yet I respect their opinions because they're consistent and persistent, actually to the point of being painfully predictable, and most importantly, they do not show any of the arrogance and self-righteousness most of your last posts do. And I like to debate and criticise them just like I am doing now with you. In a true free speech framework, the right of everybody to express their opinions, so long they are well articulated and not overloaded with ad-personam insults, is just as sacrosant as my right to debate and test them.

What I respect a lot less is when somebody is wanting their posts and their opinions to rise to prominence due to some alleged magical quality or life experience, and getting all whiny and upset if that recognition does not come. There are hundreds of forums like HA that offer higher quality factual advice on travelling and settling abroad, even hitting the social/dating life, and are absolutely free of charge. What makes you think your solution would have worked? You tried, you didn't get much feedback. If you really cared about HA, you would have sticked around anyway, continuing to provide your wisdom for free like the others, instead of hiding behing your superhero cape and vanishing into the night.

I confess I didn't realise the massive difference once you left, yet that doesn't mean I would want your mouth shut forever. Drop that attitude and feel free to post again. And let me free to test your arguments again, if I so desire.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 10:19 am

Post by kai1275 »

Bao3niang wrote:Happier Abroad needs new blood, and I mean younger guys in their late 10s, 20s, and 30s. The majority of members on here are old white men in their 40s and 50s who are long past their prime time yet unwilling to settle for women more near their age. Once you are past a certain age (45+), you just gotta learn to expect less and be more easily satisfied. Seeing a 25 year old with a 53 year old simply isn't natural to me.....


I guess I'm the youngest poster on this forum, but I'm confident that if more younger guys like me joined this forum it would provide new sources of inspiration. Why not take some time and guide the next generation instead of complaining and doing crap? Well I guess this is not possible when 80% haven't even gone anywhere. It's a joke.
The age mix was actually alot better than you think. There is even a decent mix age wise with the trolls as well. Darcy was the youngest one though. Now the trolls are in the 30s again at a minimum. Don't slam on the 30-50 guys so much. Remember men are not the ones with a biological clock. We stay fertile until 70 or so, if healthy. Women are the ones that run out of time and become barren. Older men can still spread their seed. You are Christian right? Read some of that old testament to get a better idea. If some old guy wants to go to the PI to start a new family or whatever, encourage them. That is one less dude jumping off a building over money and Western women. In fact it is VERY blue pill to think like that. Feminists like to control the ages of couples. That is unnatural. That said, all these older dudes are starting to pick up more competition. I have warned them many times before about the younger cats catching hell in the states because the game is f***ed up here. They are all now going abroad in droves.

Look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSKAMRT ... unxynyzd4g

If these nerdy ass college hipster guys can get laid and are now learning Spanish, that will make it tougher in the sexual marketplace for an older man with struggles (like No game, no money, no Spanish, etc) like some of the ones here on HA. These guys learned their game on RooshV they said in the vid. Like Rock said, you could always go there to learn more from guys that know the basics exceptionally well. It would still take more time to build a curriculum on overall game here. I always wanted to put down some basics in a guide, but the anti-PUA troll brigade here hates too much on any form of game like idiots. PUA is merely an offshoot of general game, and not the exact same thing. Specifics matter little here. Whatever.

Anyway, you have ALOT to learn. You cannot learn everything from these guys with the way things are. I would suggest the following. Read as much of the 2009-2013 stuff you can stomach, and supplement by using PMs to members that are knowledgable, and check out sites like Dalrock, ROK, RooshV, Swoop the world, and blend all of the things you like and understand. Don't make so many topics here asking for answers to very basic things. Never assume you are the only Chinese kid in China with mean ass parents. You could talk to guys like momopi after you read up on things for more specifics on an Asian outlook. Again head back to the "lab" and look for what you can pull. You will be surprised the things you can learn from an older dog.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 31278
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Post by Winston »

The ones that were banned were iffy posters. Cornfed was at least intelligent and educated. But he had a problem with black people for some reason. What was the basis for banning them? Were they given warnings first?

Why can't you guys just ignore those you don't like, or put them on ignore?

Some of you seem to hate people for no reason too.

Why do you feel the need to control what other people say?

Could it be that you guys are arguing about a problem that doesn't exist? I honestly don't see what some of you guys are seeing. When I click on the Latest 100 Topics link above, I see a wide variety of different topics. Some are trashy yeah, but not most. Why can't you just ignore the trashy or racist threads and leave them alone? Why do you feel the need to control what others say?

I think Zboy has done well as moderator. His decision are carefully thought out, even though they are controversial and could be debated. But at least he's trying. So give him credit.

Whether you agree with Zboy's decisions or not, at least he seems pretty rational and sensible. He definitely is not insane or psycho. So I would say that most likely, his decisions are well thought out and have a valid basis.

It's impossible to please everyone. Even the greatest leaders in history made decisions that a lot of people didn't like. It's unavoidable.

Also, just because someone leaves, even a long time poster, doesn't mean that something in the forum drove him away. Come on now. Get real. Modern life is VERY BUSY with endless to do lists and limited time to do them. And older people have to value their time more. Time is priceless and irreplaceable. Functioning people have busy lives, goals, projects and dreams. They cannot always post for your benefit. You have to be realistic and not assume too much.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 10:19 am

Post by kai1275 »

publicduende wrote:
kai1275 wrote:I was the one talking on the phone with Winston, when I should have been meeting with clients for work, trying to find ways around the troll problem that was choking the forum, without him needing to ban anyone at all. You guys can shit where you sleep, and folks like Baoning for example could get high quality personalized advice, life-coaching, life-planning, done for him for a very small fee like 5 bucks or something by the senior solutions members. We could prepare something unique for him to help him solve his issues, without having to display it on the main forum for disgusting wolves like Cornfed to rip him to shreds and make a mockery of him, us, and the solutions. We cannot give phone numbers, names, specifics, and addresses for travel, work, and women etc. openly on this "un-moderated" forum exposed to GOOGLE!!!!! GET A f***ing CLUE!

I predicted this decline happening and I was trying my f***ing hardest to find a solution that would satisfy Winston's requirements and the needs of the members needing help. You can laugh at my failure to do so all you want, but HA is a TEAM EFFORT. This site is about as strong as it weakest links because of Winston's rules. At least I f***ing tried something. It's not too late either. Winston could start up this conversation on how to deliver a better product safely for young men out there anytime he likes. It's his prerogative.

The reason I stopped posting is because of two main things: Winston with his personal issues involving that terrible fight with AiB but mostly guys like you and The Professor, Darcy, Cornfed, Publicduende, and sometimes Ghost and Primebait. You guys bite the hands of others, shit on other people's reports, criticize people for no good reasons, and race bait. All of these things are some form of trolling. I could always sort of ignore Winston before if he was doing something silly or whatever. I know what his deal is. He and I spoke many times before over the phone and I can understand what his issues are. Fighting people like you guys is beyond tiresome. Nothing was ever good enough. You guys troll the shit out of people at the most unnecessary times. Because you guys are inconsistent with it, you always get away with it. I did not fall off the turnip truck yesterday. I know that there are people who are not trolls, like to do trolling things. You guys like to take your shots to avoid too much heat, or just attack a select few. Some guys that fight with others can eventually back off and a mutual respect can be formed like Prime or Hero of Man, SkateboardStephen, etc.. Not so with the bitter vindictive ones, such as you, Cornfed, or theProfessor.

So please do continue to keep that hamster spinning. You are quickly at this rate running out of bigoted mates here. I never sided with any particular faction here. Not even the pro-black ones. I side with the ones sticking to the mission of HA. Anyone trying to undermine the mission of HA is an enemy to this site in my opinion. We have enough enemies in Western Feminism. Why can't guys like you spend that kind of vitriol helping younger men instead of tearing down others?
I hate to chip into what sounds like a one-to-one diatribe, but Kai, honestly...if Winston wanted a professional "solutions committee" with a pocket full of solutions, he could have set something up by himself and cherry-picked from a long list of people who have been around for years and have given real and continuing contributions to the forum, however opinable and controversial they might have been.

I agree with gsjackson: the reason why you left is because you came in and wanted to take the forum by storm, trying to take a "leadership role" that nobody had offered you nor asked you to bother with. Ghost and Cornfed are two of the posters I have the least in common with, yet I respect their opinions because they're consistent and persistent, actually to the point of being painfully predictable, and most importantly, they do not show any of the arrogance and self-righteousness most of your last posts do. And I like to debate and criticise them just like I am doing now with you. In a true free speech framework, the right of everybody to express their opinions, so long they are well articulated and not overloaded with ad-personam insults, is just as sacrosant as my right to debate and test them.

What I respect a lot less is when somebody is wanting their posts and their opinions to rise to prominence due to some alleged magical quality or life experience, and getting all whiny and upset if that recognition does not come. There are hundreds of forums like HA that offer higher quality factual advice on travelling and settling abroad, even hitting the social/dating life, and are absolutely free of charge. What makes you think your solution would have worked? You tried, you didn't get much feedback. If you really cared about HA, you would have sticked around anyway, continuing to provide your wisdom for free like the others, instead of hiding behing your superhero cape and vanishing into the night.

I confess I didn't realise the massive difference once you left, yet that doesn't mean I would want your mouth shut forever. Drop that attitude and feel free to post again. And let me free to test your arguments again, if I so desire.
You are one of the most HATED people on this forum. I wont spend any time addressing you. I have too many meetings today. I know you do not respect me and that is fine. I would appreciate that you and GSjackson stop trying to insinuate that I was trying to take of the forum. You guys make it sound like Winston had no involvement in coming up with ideas for the site. That is disingenuous. IF you guys love Winston's wisdom so much and respect him, then make sure you acknowledge his efforts and give credit where it is due. A brainstorm session is all that it was. Nothing more. Nothing less. We talked on the phone about it at length as well and we honestly could not find a solution to appease you trolls and aspiring young/new members.

The biggest hurdle was the technology aspect. The website uses an older forum style. It is not feature rich enough to add new enhancements we would have liked to put in. Winston told me that it would cost alot of money to upgrade to one of the newer systems. Not only that, but neither of us are proficient in those new ones as well. Websites are outside of my IT expertise. I deal with infrastructure and architecture mostly. If anyone else has skills in this stuff, please talk to Winston. Seriously.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1519
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 11:53 am

Post by MrPeabody »

I agree that Zboy is a rational moderator and deserves our support. It's a thankless job. I won't comment on the specific people banned because I don't know them well enough. I still think Rooshv is worth studying since they are the leading edge of moderating a forum. The key is to find a set of rules that sets the standard you want and apply them consistently. After a while, everyone knows where the line is that can't be crossed and adjust accordingly and things start to work smoothly. Think of an analogy of being invited as a guest into somebody's home. He keeps an ugly troll that pisses on his carpet and terrorizes the guests. When you complain about it you are told to ignore it. Do you feel protected? Is your time being used productively by staying there? Do you feel good about yourself being there and suffering abuse?
gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2617
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 7:08 am
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Post by gsjackson »

MrPeabody wrote:I agree that Zboy is a rational moderator and deserves our support. It's a thankless job. I won't comment on the specific people banned because I don't know them well enough. I still think Rooshv is worth studying since they are the leading edge of moderating a forum. The key is to find a set of rules that sets the standard you want and apply them consistently. After a while, everyone knows where the line is that can't be crossed and adjust accordingly and things start to work smoothly. Think of an analogy of being invited as a guest into somebody's home. He keeps an ugly troll that pisses on his carpet and terrorizes the guests. When you complain about it you are told to ignore it. Do you feel protected? Is your time being used productively by staying there? Do you feel good about yourself being there and suffering abuse?
But this forum is supposed to be set up according to a completely different theory than Roosh's, the idea being that truth will eventually emerge from the free flow of often competing views. You know, John Stuart Mill and all that free speech theory?

The Roosh forum is a good resource for those wishing to go abroad, but it is much too ruthless in banning people and is therefore becoming a less valuable resource. Their two most interesting, informative and widely-traveled posters, IMO, were a Frenchman called Prosal and a Brit calling himself Vorkuta. These guys told you stuff you really hadn't come across before. Prosal was banned, apparently for locking horns with other posters too much, and Vorkuta stopped posting there, apparently as a response to Prosal's banning. Another guy, from Germany, provided a lot of useful information from his first post, but then, not knowing the rules, spoke fondly of a p4p establishment. He apologized profusely for not knowing the no-p4p rule, but he was gone.

There are plenty more examples, and if you want to talk about a forum that has really gone downhill in recent months, I'd put Roosh's well before HA.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3381
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 9:20 am

Post by publicduende »

kai1275 wrote:You are one of the most HATED people on this forum. I wont spend any time addressing you.
LOL see? This speaks volumes about your dialectic maturity. Won't you address me because I have different opinions, or because you see me as a "hated", unpopular poster in disgrace? Nobody is here to cheer the crowds and be acclaimed as a Leader or Saviour. We are all here to express our ideas, share and debate them with others, and perhaps learn something in the process.
kai1275 wrote:I have too many meetings today. I know you do not respect me and that is fine. I would appreciate that you and GSjackson stop trying to insinuate that I was trying to take of the forum. You guys make it sound like Winston had no involvement in coming up with ideas for the site. That is disingenuous. IF you guys love Winston's wisdom so much and respect him, then make sure you acknowledge his efforts and give credit where it is due. A brainstorm session is all that it was. Nothing more. Nothing less. We talked on the phone about it at length as well and we honestly could not find a solution to appease you trolls and aspiring young/new members.
Winston has his responsibility as the forum owner and probably calls the final shots on what happens to members and contents. I thought we were talking about you here. I can't speak for GSJackson but can't really say I hate or don't respect you. I give you credit for being so proactive in expressing your ideas and discussing them with Winston the man. What I don't understand is why you left in anger once said ideas didn't find the ground or support you had been expecting. I am pretty positive when I say more than one HA member had that impression on your initial boutade.
kai1275 wrote:The biggest hurdle was the technology aspect. The website uses an older forum style. It is not feature rich enough to add new enhancements we would have liked to put in. Winston told me that it would cost alot of money to upgrade to one of the newer systems. Not only that, but neither of us are proficient in those new ones as well. Websites are outside of my IT expertise. I deal with infrastructure and architecture mostly. If anyone else has skills in this stuff, please talk to Winston. Seriously.
I have a limited knowledge of CMS and forum systems, but from what I can see vBullettin is the state of the art and it's a one-off $250. XenForo is the new kid on the block and a $140. Support costs aren't included and the biggest investment is obviously in database migration and some customisation. I have never read what kind of features your ideas required, so can't comment on that. All in all, as an IT specialist myself, I wouldn't think a turnkey solution based on either platform would cost Winston more than $2000. Those Filipino devvies are all the rage :)
kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 10:19 am

Post by kai1275 »

publicduende wrote:
kai1275 wrote:You are one of the most HATED people on this forum. I wont spend any time addressing you.
LOL see? This speaks volumes about your dialectic maturity. Won't you address me because I have different opinions, or because you see me as a "hated", unpopular poster in disgrace? Nobody is here to cheer the crowds and be acclaimed as a Leader or Saviour. We are all here to express our ideas, share and debate them with others, and perhaps learn something in the process.
kai1275 wrote:I have too many meetings today. I know you do not respect me and that is fine. I would appreciate that you and GSjackson stop trying to insinuate that I was trying to take of the forum. You guys make it sound like Winston had no involvement in coming up with ideas for the site. That is disingenuous. IF you guys love Winston's wisdom so much and respect him, then make sure you acknowledge his efforts and give credit where it is due. A brainstorm session is all that it was. Nothing more. Nothing less. We talked on the phone about it at length as well and we honestly could not find a solution to appease you trolls and aspiring young/new members.
Winston has his responsibility as the forum owner and probably calls the final shots on what happens to members and contents. I thought we were talking about you here. I can't speak for GSJackson but can't really say I hate or don't respect you. I give you credit for being so proactive in expressing your ideas and discussing them with Winston the man. What I don't understand is why you left in anger once said ideas didn't find the ground or support you had been expecting. I am pretty positive when I say more than one HA member had that impression on your initial boutade.
kai1275 wrote:The biggest hurdle was the technology aspect. The website uses an older forum style. It is not feature rich enough to add new enhancements we would have liked to put in. Winston told me that it would cost alot of money to upgrade to one of the newer systems. Not only that, but neither of us are proficient in those new ones as well. Websites are outside of my IT expertise. I deal with infrastructure and architecture mostly. If anyone else has skills in this stuff, please talk to Winston. Seriously.
I have a limited knowledge of CMS and forum systems, but from what I can see vBullettin is the state of the art and it's a one-off $250. XenForo is the new kid on the block and a $140. Support costs aren't included and the biggest investment is obviously in database migration and some customisation. I have never read what kind of features your ideas required, so can't comment on that. All in all, as an IT specialist myself, I wouldn't think a turnkey solution based on either platform would cost Winston more than $2000. Those Filipino devvies are all the rage :)
You should talk to Winston offline. See what things can be done. If you could even help him get some estimates or quotes for anything, at least he will have options and know where he stands.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 10:19 am

Post by kai1275 »

gsjackson wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I agree that Zboy is a rational moderator and deserves our support. It's a thankless job. I won't comment on the specific people banned because I don't know them well enough. I still think Rooshv is worth studying since they are the leading edge of moderating a forum. The key is to find a set of rules that sets the standard you want and apply them consistently. After a while, everyone knows where the line is that can't be crossed and adjust accordingly and things start to work smoothly. Think of an analogy of being invited as a guest into somebody's home. He keeps an ugly troll that pisses on his carpet and terrorizes the guests. When you complain about it you are told to ignore it. Do you feel protected? Is your time being used productively by staying there? Do you feel good about yourself being there and suffering abuse?
But this forum is supposed to be set up according to a completely different theory than Roosh's, the idea being that truth will eventually emerge from the free flow of often competing views. You know, John Stuart Mill and all that free speech theory?

The Roosh forum is a good resource for those wishing to go abroad, but it is much too ruthless in banning people and is therefore becoming a less valuable resource. Their two most interesting, informative and widely-traveled posters, IMO, were a Frenchman called Prosal and a Brit calling himself Vorkuta. These guys told you stuff you really hadn't come across before. Prosal was banned, apparently for locking horns with other posters too much, and Vorkuta stopped posting there, apparently as a response to Prosal's banning. Another guy, from Germany, provided a lot of useful information from his first post, but then, not knowing the rules, spoke fondly of a p4p establishment. He apologized profusely for not knowing the no-p4p rule, but he was gone.

There are plenty more examples, and if you want to talk about a forum that has really gone downhill in recent months, I'd put Roosh's well before HA.
That's not true. RooshV just would not fit anything you are about. They are experiencing extremely good growth:

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-15772.html

Roosh's paid membership (VIP) option is very popular as well. I can imagine he received a huge boost financially. I was very impressed with that. I'm not sure how Winston can incorporate anything like that without needing good content first on a relatively clean forum.

RooshV's rules are clear if they are read before posting. It's not their fault that new guys with no common sense sign up and start having diarrhea at the mouth. Those kinds of people are not what they want in their community. They have lots of smart guys, lawyers, doctors, other top notch professionals there. Any socially awkward person is better off lurking and learning until they get the hang of the place. Not posting sub-par material.

It's a sign of the times people. The ENTIRE MANOSPHERE is growing. Adapt or die.
Last edited by kai1275 on February 20th, 2014, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 10:19 am

Post by kai1275 »

MrPeabody wrote:I agree that Zboy is a rational moderator and deserves our support. It's a thankless job. I won't comment on the specific people banned because I don't know them well enough. I still think Rooshv is worth studying since they are the leading edge of moderating a forum. The key is to find a set of rules that sets the standard you want and apply them consistently. After a while, everyone knows where the line is that can't be crossed and adjust accordingly and things start to work smoothly. Think of an analogy of being invited as a guest into somebody's home. He keeps an ugly troll that pisses on his carpet and terrorizes the guests. When you complain about it you are told to ignore it. Do you feel protected? Is your time being used productively by staying there? Do you feel good about yourself being there and suffering abuse?
Thanks for acknowledging Zboy's efforts. He does deserve the credit. I am certain more folks like yourself would weigh in if they had not already fled or took off for greener pastures. No one feels safe posting anything here anymore. They have retreated to PMs and emails, which is a shitty way to keep up with HA buddies and friends. Who wants to constantly manage an ignore list for trolls? It's a lazy solution for a lazy problem.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 19th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Post by droid »

C'mon guys, too much energy is being wasted on this.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 19th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Post by droid »

kai1275 wrote:That is one less dude jumping off a building over money and Western women. In fact it is VERY blue pill to think like that. Feminists like to control the ages of couples. That is unnatural.
+1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
polya
Junior Poster
Posts: 850
Joined: January 8th, 2008, 11:21 pm

Post by polya »

So has cornfed or anyone else actually been banned? This thread seems like a big waste of time if no-one's been banned by now.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2617
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 7:08 am
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Post by gsjackson »

polya wrote:So has cornfed or anyone else actually been banned? This thread seems like a big waste of time if no-one's been banned by now.
Yes, Cornfed and three others -- long since. Swiftly and ruthlessly dispatched, with no warnings, and no explanation other than that a tiny minority of those expressing views on the matter wanted them gone. Ghost, drealm, and fschmidt are also gone, in protest against this action.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 9:16 am

Post by Rock »

gsjackson wrote:
polya wrote:So has cornfed or anyone else actually been banned? This thread seems like a big waste of time if no-one's been banned by now.
Yes, Cornfed and three others -- long since. Swiftly and ruthlessly dispatched, with no warnings, and no explanation other than that a tiny minority of those expressing views on the matter wanted them gone. Ghost, drealm, and fschmidt are also gone, in protest against this action.
I knew Ghost had gone. But fschmidt left too! Damnit! There goes another highly intelligent and interesting poster. At this rate, we're gonna become mostly a band of polite and PC soft spoken lightweights.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Announcements”