Who needs to be banned from this forum?

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 9:16 am

Post by Rock »

zboy1 wrote:
Rock wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Mr Natural wrote:I don't know anything about this supposed racism stuff here, probably because I ignore it. Like any forum, I just read what I find interesting and skip the rest. If you don't like what someone says just skip over it, why waste your time? Or if you really can't let it go, then set them straight. But censorship isn't the way, you start down that road where you gonna stop?

My answer to who should be banned - NOBODY.
I agree! But we sometimes get complaints about the forum, that I'm forced to do something, sometimes.

This is what I wrote in another thread:
Well..this isn't my idea to do all this! This forum gets so many whiners about how 'we should ban this person or that person' or 'the quality of the posts has gone down,' or 'we need to get rid of free speech to make the forum better' complaints that I get sick of it after a while, to be honest....
Wow, you act like you have nothing to do with it, that you were forced to ban these guys. Yet the latest results of poll you set-up (as if we should let mob sentiment control this forum) suggests 76% of voters are in favor of not banning them. So even if we follow your implication to let the majority decide, you are way off base in banning them.

So people are saying you banned these guys. Did you? If so, why are you being such a p***y and denying any responsibility for it? So you got some whiny PMs. Well so far, only 4 people have voted in favor of banning those guys so I would be surprised if you heard from more than 4 on that issue. If you can't stand being cried too sometimes without going trigger happy, what business do you have being a moderator here? You think Winston never gets such PMs or emails? At least he has the balls to stand-up for his principles (even when they go highly against consensus) while taking full public responsibility for actions he takes.

Since you seem to so favor the path of least resistance, why don't you instead just do a self-ban? Or at least don't assume responsibility of banning anyone beyond the obvious spammers. Leave that to someone who is not afraid to stand-up for his principles and take decisions based on such. Leave it to Winston please.
I certainly got more than 4 pm messages about bannings, Rock. Also, the reason why some members are choosing not to vote for a ban is because they told me they won't return unless I banned certain people on this forum. These same members have now said they will return to the forum again.

Again, like I said before, you have Kai1275's, JP', TheAdventurer, Baoning, Deasil, Chilobo's, drealm and Contrarian Expatriate's on one side and the Rock's, Ghost, fschmidt, Rich, Renata's (and others) on the other side...sigh.

This is like a Civil War going on here, smh...No matter what decision I make, people will complain one way or the other. ...
Well if they can't bother to even vote, F em. Kai left awhile ago. I don't know why he wants to come back now when he made it clear he was moving on long ago. Really, why don't you leave this to someone like Winston who can handle it? Your vote is a fraud if you don't even abide by it. Please...
drealm
Junior Poster
Posts: 936
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 9:23 am

Post by drealm »

zboy1 wrote:
Rock wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Mr Natural wrote:I don't know anything about this supposed racism stuff here, probably because I ignore it. Like any forum, I just read what I find interesting and skip the rest. If you don't like what someone says just skip over it, why waste your time? Or if you really can't let it go, then set them straight. But censorship isn't the way, you start down that road where you gonna stop?

My answer to who should be banned - NOBODY.
I agree! But we sometimes get complaints about the forum, that I'm forced to do something, sometimes.

This is what I wrote in another thread:
Well..this isn't my idea to do all this! This forum gets so many whiners about how 'we should ban this person or that person' or 'the quality of the posts has gone down,' or 'we need to get rid of free speech to make the forum better' complaints that I get sick of it after a while, to be honest....
Wow, you act like you have nothing to do with it, that you were forced to ban these guys. Yet the latest results of poll you set-up (as if we should let mob sentiment control this forum) suggests 76% of voters are in favor of not banning them. So even if we follow your implication to let the majority decide, you are way off base in banning them.

So people are saying you banned these guys. Did you? If so, why are you being such a p***y and denying any responsibility for it? So you got some whiny PMs. Well so far, only 4 people have voted in favor of banning those guys so I would be surprised if you heard from more than 4 on that issue. If you can't stand being cried too sometimes without going trigger happy, what business do you have being a moderator here? You think Winston never gets such PMs or emails? At least he has the balls to stand-up for his principles (even when they go highly against consensus) while taking full public responsibility for actions he takes.

Since you seem to so favor the path of least resistance, why don't you instead just do a self-ban? Or at least don't assume responsibility of banning anyone beyond the obvious spammers. Leave that to someone who is not afraid to stand-up for his principles and take decisions based on such. Leave it to Winston please.
I certainly got more than 4 pm messages about bannings, Rock. Also, the reason why some members are choosing not to vote for a ban is because they told me they won't return unless I banned certain people on this forum. These same members have now said they will return to the forum again.

Again, like I said before, you have Kai1275's, JP', TheAdventurer, Baoning, Deasil, Chilobo's, drealm and Contrarian Expatriate's on one side and the Rock's, Ghost, fschmidt, Rich, Renata's (and others) on the other side...sigh.

This is like a Civil War going on here, smh...No matter what decision I make, people will complain one way or the other. ...
I voted to for no ban.

So if I understand correctly the ideal candidate for this forum is a coward?

It's someone who's too afraid to publicly take a position but who wants to enact an agenda through backdoor channels to silently eliminate people.

You're essentially creating a snitch culture and there's now an incentive complain about others even more. You have validated that as long as you get enough complaints you'll act. So if you want warring factions to abuse this coward strategy then your job has just gotten a lot harder.
tre
Junior Poster
Posts: 604
Joined: September 15th, 2013, 1:08 am
Location: USA

Post by tre »

I disagree strongly with the ban. I disagreed with the 3 of the 4 openly and regularly in the forum in many discussions. However, they were not trolls...they were active posting members.

Those people that wanted the ban should start posting up interesting topics...and soon. With so few interesting (and new) topics as it is, contributing members should not have been removed....
kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 10:19 am

Post by kai1275 »

Rock wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Rock wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Mr Natural wrote:I don't know anything about this supposed racism stuff here, probably because I ignore it. Like any forum, I just read what I find interesting and skip the rest. If you don't like what someone says just skip over it, why waste your time? Or if you really can't let it go, then set them straight. But censorship isn't the way, you start down that road where you gonna stop?

My answer to who should be banned - NOBODY.
I agree! But we sometimes get complaints about the forum, that I'm forced to do something, sometimes.

This is what I wrote in another thread:
Well..this isn't my idea to do all this! This forum gets so many whiners about how 'we should ban this person or that person' or 'the quality of the posts has gone down,' or 'we need to get rid of free speech to make the forum better' complaints that I get sick of it after a while, to be honest....
Wow, you act like you have nothing to do with it, that you were forced to ban these guys. Yet the latest results of poll you set-up (as if we should let mob sentiment control this forum) suggests 76% of voters are in favor of not banning them. So even if we follow your implication to let the majority decide, you are way off base in banning them.

So people are saying you banned these guys. Did you? If so, why are you being such a p***y and denying any responsibility for it? So you got some whiny PMs. Well so far, only 4 people have voted in favor of banning those guys so I would be surprised if you heard from more than 4 on that issue. If you can't stand being cried too sometimes without going trigger happy, what business do you have being a moderator here? You think Winston never gets such PMs or emails? At least he has the balls to stand-up for his principles (even when they go highly against consensus) while taking full public responsibility for actions he takes.

Since you seem to so favor the path of least resistance, why don't you instead just do a self-ban? Or at least don't assume responsibility of banning anyone beyond the obvious spammers. Leave that to someone who is not afraid to stand-up for his principles and take decisions based on such. Leave it to Winston please.
I certainly got more than 4 pm messages about bannings, Rock. Also, the reason why some members are choosing not to vote for a ban is because they told me they won't return unless I banned certain people on this forum. These same members have now said they will return to the forum again.

Again, like I said before, you have Kai1275's, JP', TheAdventurer, Baoning, Deasil, Chilobo's, drealm and Contrarian Expatriate's on one side and the Rock's, Ghost, fschmidt, Rich, Renata's (and others) on the other side...sigh.

This is like a Civil War going on here, smh...No matter what decision I make, people will complain one way or the other. ...
Well if they can't bother to even vote, F em. Kai left awhile ago. I don't know why he wants to come back now when he made it clear he was moving on long ago. Really, why don't you leave this to someone like Winston who can handle it? Your vote is a fraud if you don't even abide by it. Please...
I moved on but if anything major changed I would not have been against coming back to HA. I check HA at least once a month for PMs or whatever and then skim the subforums to see what is new, but overall I still have no interest in posting here again. Seeing this fight break out over things I ranted about a long time ago, tearing the forum apart is too hard not to resist a comment or two. That said, of all people you should know better than supporting troll trash. Can you not see what is happening to the place you call home for yourself? Can you really stand the smell of people (trolls and trash) taking dumps in your home like that? Trying to act all cool as if you are the hero of the garbage cans makes you look about as bad as Winston looked when he was in love with a stripper.

The people complaining contribute very little to nothing at all. Renata, who really shouldn't be on the men's forum at all, contributes very very lightly and hardly ever anymore. After her, the rest are here lying in wait to shit on something clean and shiny (new information) that has not been shitted on yet. Some are still too green to contribute. I lurked here for a long time before I started running my mouth and LEARNED first. This is why I brought up a reason for some kind of solution center or something. The good members and the ones that have not signed up yet, are looking for help. Darcy starting 5 new threads with the same topic every f***ing week, with 1 or 2 cot damned sentences HURTS the forum.

Doesn't matter in the end. This is Winston Wu's house/experiment/experience. If he wants to dog it out, whatever. The membership will continue to drop off and the quality of the forum will die and shrivel up like a husk.

You could at least spend more time helping Winston get rid of trolls by checking them out in the first place. Where were you Rock? Look at that topic made by silver energy. You don't even know who the f**k this forums enemies are. If you been paying attention to the "manosphere" lately, there is a pretty good war going on with feminists. Roosh and ROK are at the forefront and huge big name websites have women trolling and setting people up with false reports, etc. Dalrock and others are getting hit hard. This latest rash of college rape columns is getting out of hand and is on the NYtimes, Huff, CNN, The Guardian on front pages. Then the feminists and beta orbiters are attacking anyone pointing out the incorrect math. I would not be shocked if Darcy was actually a black woman feminist trolling everyone for fun. How hard is it to type a one sentence topic 4 times with poor spelling and grammar?

If you want a decent forum, you could at least take care of it, upgrade it, move topics to the correct subforums, improve it, show it some love for f***s sake. I feel like Chef Ramsey yelling at a bunch of restaurant owners who have no passion and do not give 1 f**k about anything they own. You and Winston's lack of self respect earns this chaos. At least Zboy tries. You should be ashamed for jumping on him.
Array9
Freshman Poster
Posts: 252
Joined: January 14th, 2013, 7:49 am

Post by Array9 »

I'm still green on this forum but I have a few ideas to clean up the forum.

1- Get rid of P4P, strip clubs and PUA talk.
2- Many members here have traveled and dated women from all over the world. Their opinions should carry some weight to it as opposed to guys who have never left mainland US of A. As such, they should be considered Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). They should be paid a small amount for contributing to this website.

Physicians, Lawyers, Psychiatrists, Judges, Economists and even the guys at Geek Squad do not give free advice. You have to pay them for their expert opinions. Now I am not saying that you should charge a $200 a month fee for membership on this site but a small fee would drive away tons of spammers and trolls. Paid memberships would also keep the serious members around and hopefully cut down on useless drivel.

3- Keep the females on the Ladies Forum. Let the men have free reign here on the main board
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3381
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 9:20 am

Post by publicduende »

I am very, very disappointed about Cornfed, TPB and other members being banned. Free speech means allowing people with discordant ideas come forward and express them, even if fierce debate bordering aggressiveness becomes inevitable.

For how much scorn there has been between Cornfed and I, with either of us often calling the other names, I don't believe he wasn't the worst member on the forum, surely not a troll. If my status as a "frequent poster" could be of use just once, I would use it to say: mods, bring those guys back please. Brushing dissent away won't help the quality or quantity of posts.
gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2611
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 7:08 am
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:I am very, very disappointed about Cornfed, TPB and other members being banned. Free speech means allowing people with discordant ideas come forward and express them, even if fierce debate bordering aggressiveness becomes inevitable.

For how much scorn there has been between Cornfed and I, with either of us often calling the other names, I don't believe he wasn't the worst member on the forum, surely not a troll. If my status as a "frequent poster" could be of use just once, I would use it to say: mods, bring those guys back please. Brushing dissent away won't help the quality or quantity of posts.
Even more than the black guys, I think, publicduende has a right to want Cornfed gone. It got ugly and personal between them (though I don't think with Cornfed it was ever really personal -- he's sort of a detached intellect). And yet, publicduende sees that a strongly opinionated poster with a good mind should be able to say his piece around here. That says an awful lot for publicduende. Personally, I thought the exchanges between the two were some of the best reading I've found here. Ugly as Cornfed could get, his diatribes were often funny, and publicduende gave at least as good as he got. I would literally go back and forth in my opinion on the issue they were discussing, depending on who had posted last. Maybe that doesn't say much for my wisdom about women after decades of trying to understand them, but I found both of these guys to be persuasive and articulate.

So WTF is going on zboy1? Is this a hit and run? You ask for members to tell you whom should be banned, and then you do the precise opposite of the great majority of publicly expressed opinions. You've apparently taken a powder, so by default your apparent position is being articulated by some lightweight who left the forum a year ago. We now confront the spectacle of the re-emergent kai getting to call a 'lame troll" someone who, if memory serves, schooled him many a time when he would try to play pretend he knew something besides his own opinions.

So where the hell are you in all of this, Winston? You have a constitutional crisis on your hands. And, BTW, for those enjoying the governmental metaphors, in the US we have a constitutional democracy, which means that, for better or worse, the will of the majority is trumped when it bumps up against constitutional principles. It's up to Winston to decide whether free speech is a constitutional principle of his little republic, and what the limits are going to be on that speech.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 10:19 am

Post by kai1275 »

gsjackson wrote:
publicduende wrote:I am very, very disappointed about Cornfed, TPB and other members being banned. Free speech means allowing people with discordant ideas come forward and express them, even if fierce debate bordering aggressiveness becomes inevitable.

For how much scorn there has been between Cornfed and I, with either of us often calling the other names, I don't believe he wasn't the worst member on the forum, surely not a troll. If my status as a "frequent poster" could be of use just once, I would use it to say: mods, bring those guys back please. Brushing dissent away won't help the quality or quantity of posts.
Even more than the black guys, I think, publicduende has a right to want Cornfed gone. It got ugly and personal between them (though I don't think with Cornfed it was ever really personal -- he's sort of a detached intellect). And yet, publicduende sees that a strongly opinionated poster with a good mind should be able to say his piece around here. That says an awful lot for publicduende. Personally, I thought the exchanges between the two were some of the best reading I've found here. Ugly as Cornfed could get, his diatribes were often funny, and publicduende gave at least as good as he got. I would literally go back and forth in my opinion on the issue they were discussing, depending on who had posted last. Maybe that doesn't say much for my wisdom about women after decades of trying to understand them, but I found both of these guys to be persuasive and articulate.

So WTF is going on zboy1? Is this a hit and run? You ask for members to tell you whom should be banned, and then you do the precise opposite of the great majority of publicly expressed opinions. You've apparently taken a powder, so by default your apparent position is being articulated by some lightweight who left the forum a year ago. We now confront the spectacle of the re-emergent kai getting to call a 'lame troll" someone who, if memory serves, schooled him many a time when he would try to play pretend he knew something besides his own opinions.

So where the hell are you in all of this, Winston? You have a constitutional crisis on your hands. And, BTW, for those enjoying the governmental metaphors, in the US we have a constitutional democracy, which means that, for better or worse, the will of the majority is trumped when it bumps up against constitutional principles. It's up to Winston to decide whether free speech is a constitutional principle of his little republic, and what the limits are going to be on that speech.
Cornfed "schooling" me? Where? I would love to see that. He and I rarely fought over anything other than his racist and bigoted trolling on other people. Something you and public are big fans of. I do not lose arguments to lovers of eugenics and other bullshit Stormfront agenda-speak. Also you may want to fix your eyesight. Yet again, you got mixed up or made some mistakes with your post. Public did not want Cornfed gone, he just asked for all 4 to be unbanned. I do not recall him and Cornfed ever having a fight either, but I could be wrong on that because I could care less for either public or Cornfed, so I will not state that as a fact.

Everyone knows you like taking shots at me and we all know you are some old ass guy that gets mixed up and confused easily. Go ahead and find those "schooling" posts. I am patient and can wait.
gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2611
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 7:08 am
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Post by gsjackson »

kai1275 wrote:[. Also you may want to fix your eyesight. Yet again, you got mixed up or made some mistakes with your post. Public did not want Cornfed gone, he just asked for all 4 to be unbanned. I do not recall him and Cornfed ever having a fight either, but I could be wrong on that because I could care less for either public or Cornfed, so I will not state that as a fact.

Everyone knows you like taking shots at me and we all know you are some old a** guy that gets mixed up and confused easily. Go ahead and find those "schooling" posts. I am patient and can wait.
You can't even read, can you? I said publicduende had every right to want Cornfed gone, yet he called for him to be unbanned.

I'd go back and read through your posts, but I'm afraid I would gouge my eyes out from the mindless tedium about 10 minutes in. Maybe it was just me schooling you all the time, though I feel certain Cornfed did as well if he ever was willing to waste his time responding. I know you fancied yourself a historian of some kind, but everything you wrote along those lines was the purest nonsense.

Now, I admit, you black guys have every right to try to ban Cornfed, and to kick his ass if you ever meet him. I won't defend his racist views. But to call him a "lame troll" is just bullshit, and everyone here with half a brain knows it.

You had your little flurry of posting, and then you left. Any "golden age" around here was long before you came. As far as I'm concerned, your opinion on about how this forum should be conducted counts for far less than the people who have been around for a while, and those who are currently strongly engaged by the main thesis.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 10:19 am

Post by kai1275 »

gsjackson wrote:
kai1275 wrote:[. Also you may want to fix your eyesight. Yet again, you got mixed up or made some mistakes with your post. Public did not want Cornfed gone, he just asked for all 4 to be unbanned. I do not recall him and Cornfed ever having a fight either, but I could be wrong on that because I could care less for either public or Cornfed, so I will not state that as a fact.

Everyone knows you like taking shots at me and we all know you are some old a** guy that gets mixed up and confused easily. Go ahead and find those "schooling" posts. I am patient and can wait.
You can't even read, can you? I said publicduende had every right to want Cornfed gone, yet he called for him to be unbanned.

I'd go back and read through your posts, but I'm afraid I would gouge my eyes out from the mindless tedium about 10 minutes in. Maybe it was just me schooling you all the time, though I feel certain Cornfed did as well if he ever was willing to waste his time responding. I know you fancied yourself a historian of some kind, but everything you wrote along those lines was the purest nonsense.

Now, I admit, you black guys have every right to try to ban Cornfed, and to kick his a** if you ever meet him. I won't defend his racist views. But to call him a "lame troll" is just bullshit, and everyone here with half a brain knows it.

You had your little flurry of posting, and then you left. Any "golden age" around here was long before you came. As far as I'm concerned, your opinion on about how this forum should be conducted counts for far less than the people who have been around for a while, and those who are currently strongly engaged by the main thesis.
Good. I knew you would give up. All hat and no cattle. To be clear the lame trolls are Darcy and Admiral of Blacks, which were the two I had in mind when I said that. Cornfed and Primebait were not always trolls but were racebaiting and were race-trolling people, and actually a temporary ban usually sets them straight. Prime and Cornfed were members I could actually talk to sometimes because they are not complete idiots, like many others have already stated. They still broke the rules I guess. I might get a warning for wearing your ass out. It doesn't take very much. I don't see why the crying about it is needed. If anyone is getting unbanned, it will be those two first. Winston is probably just giving them a timeout to calm down or something. He always does that. Darcy and that other troll, which I exposed in another topic do not deserve to come back at all. Winston never permabans anyone. He probably still dreams of riding a pony with Odbo again. Next year or this year he might resurrect a new thread about unbanning Odbo.

The golden ages are cycles here at HA. I lurked here in early 2011. There was one or two in 2011, 2010 had a long interesting run too, 2012 had a good run, and early 2013 was doing well, but mid 2013 started the rapid decay. It is now 2014 and nothing has happened yet to get things going well again. That is what makes this dumpster fire interesting to watch as far as I am concerned. It took a content dive, longer than the usual ones from the past to get everyones attention. If HA is going to finally going into it's death throes, I might as well arrive to say my goodbyes as well. Guys like you that contribute nothing and stir pots, are the reason for this decline. You straddle the fence between being a useless waste of a user account and a everyday so-so member, to avoid any scrutiny whatsoever. You are too bland to be a troll. Instead of being a Lego piece in the carpet, you are just a hard crumb instead. Why don't you go make yourself useful and dig up a pre-2010 trip report and drop some more "wisdom" in there gramps. Lord knows we need some of that blue pill Chomsky style wisdom of yours. :D Don't forget to add in that special Baby Boomer Selfish Sauce stuff as well.
gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2611
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 7:08 am
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Post by gsjackson »

kai1275 wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
kai1275 wrote:[. Also you may want to fix your eyesight. Yet again, you got mixed up or made some mistakes with your post. Public did not want Cornfed gone, he just asked for all 4 to be unbanned. I do not recall him and Cornfed ever having a fight either, but I could be wrong on that because I could care less for either public or Cornfed, so I will not state that as a fact.

Everyone knows you like taking shots at me and we all know you are some old a** guy that gets mixed up and confused easily. Go ahead and find those "schooling" posts. I am patient and can wait.
You can't even read, can you? I said publicduende had every right to want Cornfed gone, yet he called for him to be unbanned.

I'd go back and read through your posts, but I'm afraid I would gouge my eyes out from the mindless tedium about 10 minutes in. Maybe it was just me schooling you all the time, though I feel certain Cornfed did as well if he ever was willing to waste his time responding. I know you fancied yourself a historian of some kind, but everything you wrote along those lines was the purest nonsense.

Now, I admit, you black guys have every right to try to ban Cornfed, and to kick his a** if you ever meet him. I won't defend his racist views. But to call him a "lame troll" is just bullshit, and everyone here with half a brain knows it.

You had your little flurry of posting, and then you left. Any "golden age" around here was long before you came. As far as I'm concerned, your opinion on about how this forum should be conducted counts for far less than the people who have been around for a while, and those who are currently strongly engaged by the main thesis.
Good. I knew you would give up. All hat and no cattle. To be clear the lame trolls are Darcy and Admiral of Blacks, which were the two I had in mind when I said that. Cornfed and Primebait were not always trolls but were racebaiting and were race-trolling people, and actually a temporary ban usually sets them straight. Prime and Cornfed were members I could actually talk to sometimes because they are not complete idiots, like many others have already stated. They still broke the rules I guess. I might get a warning for wearing your a** out. It doesn't take very much. I don't see why the crying about it is needed. If anyone is getting unbanned, it will be those two first. Winston is probably just giving them a timeout to calm down or something. He always does that. Darcy and that other troll, which I exposed in another topic do not deserve to come back at all. Winston never permabans anyone. He probably still dreams of riding a pony with Odbo again. Next year or this year he might resurrect a new thread about unbanning Odbo.

The golden ages are cycles here at HA. I lurked here in early 2011. There was one or two in 2011, 2010 had a long interesting run too, 2012 had a good run, and early 2013 was doing well, but mid 2013 started the rapid decay. It is now 2014 and nothing has happened yet to get things going well again. That is what makes this dumpster fire interesting to watch as far as I am concerned. It took a content dive, longer than the usual ones from the past to get everyones attention. If HA is going to finally going into it's death throes, I might as well arrive to say my goodbyes as well. Guys like you that contribute nothing and stir pots, are the reason for this decline. You straddle the fence between being a useless waste of a user account and a everyday so-so member, to avoid any scrutiny whatsoever. You are too bland to be a troll. Instead of being a Lego piece in the carpet, you are just a hard crumb instead. Why don't you go make yourself useful and dig up a pre-2010 trip report and drop some more "wisdom" in there gramps. Lord knows we need some of that blue pill Chomsky style wisdom of yours. :D Don't forget to add in that special Baby Boomer Selfish Sauce stuff as well.
You triumphantly call attention to my supposed addlebrained misstatements, then when it is pointed out that you were unable to read the pertinent content at even a second-grade level of comprehension, you drop it and go on the next juvenile insult. I know reading isn't your thing, but if you want to go through my posts, you'll find reports from trips to Europe in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013.

You're a self-important dumbass, and you know it. How long were you here before proclaiming yourself to be the forum's salvation, and then leaving in a peeve because you weren't made uber-moderator? You've stated your opinion on the issue at hand, and stated once again what this forum needs to do to become worthy of you and your mentorship. Now go back to wherever you came from.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 10:19 am

Post by kai1275 »

gsjackson wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
kai1275 wrote:[. Also you may want to fix your eyesight. Yet again, you got mixed up or made some mistakes with your post. Public did not want Cornfed gone, he just asked for all 4 to be unbanned. I do not recall him and Cornfed ever having a fight either, but I could be wrong on that because I could care less for either public or Cornfed, so I will not state that as a fact.

Everyone knows you like taking shots at me and we all know you are some old a** guy that gets mixed up and confused easily. Go ahead and find those "schooling" posts. I am patient and can wait.
You can't even read, can you? I said publicduende had every right to want Cornfed gone, yet he called for him to be unbanned.

I'd go back and read through your posts, but I'm afraid I would gouge my eyes out from the mindless tedium about 10 minutes in. Maybe it was just me schooling you all the time, though I feel certain Cornfed did as well if he ever was willing to waste his time responding. I know you fancied yourself a historian of some kind, but everything you wrote along those lines was the purest nonsense.

Now, I admit, you black guys have every right to try to ban Cornfed, and to kick his a** if you ever meet him. I won't defend his racist views. But to call him a "lame troll" is just bullshit, and everyone here with half a brain knows it.

You had your little flurry of posting, and then you left. Any "golden age" around here was long before you came. As far as I'm concerned, your opinion on about how this forum should be conducted counts for far less than the people who have been around for a while, and those who are currently strongly engaged by the main thesis.
Good. I knew you would give up. All hat and no cattle. To be clear the lame trolls are Darcy and Admiral of Blacks, which were the two I had in mind when I said that. Cornfed and Primebait were not always trolls but were racebaiting and were race-trolling people, and actually a temporary ban usually sets them straight. Prime and Cornfed were members I could actually talk to sometimes because they are not complete idiots, like many others have already stated. They still broke the rules I guess. I might get a warning for wearing your a** out. It doesn't take very much. I don't see why the crying about it is needed. If anyone is getting unbanned, it will be those two first. Winston is probably just giving them a timeout to calm down or something. He always does that. Darcy and that other troll, which I exposed in another topic do not deserve to come back at all. Winston never permabans anyone. He probably still dreams of riding a pony with Odbo again. Next year or this year he might resurrect a new thread about unbanning Odbo.

The golden ages are cycles here at HA. I lurked here in early 2011. There was one or two in 2011, 2010 had a long interesting run too, 2012 had a good run, and early 2013 was doing well, but mid 2013 started the rapid decay. It is now 2014 and nothing has happened yet to get things going well again. That is what makes this dumpster fire interesting to watch as far as I am concerned. It took a content dive, longer than the usual ones from the past to get everyones attention. If HA is going to finally going into it's death throes, I might as well arrive to say my goodbyes as well. Guys like you that contribute nothing and stir pots, are the reason for this decline. You straddle the fence between being a useless waste of a user account and a everyday so-so member, to avoid any scrutiny whatsoever. You are too bland to be a troll. Instead of being a Lego piece in the carpet, you are just a hard crumb instead. Why don't you go make yourself useful and dig up a pre-2010 trip report and drop some more "wisdom" in there gramps. Lord knows we need some of that blue pill Chomsky style wisdom of yours. :D Don't forget to add in that special Baby Boomer Selfish Sauce stuff as well.
You triumphantly call attention to my supposed addlebrained misstatements, then when it is pointed out that you were unable to read the pertinent content at even a second-grade level of comprehension, you drop it and go on the next juvenile insult. I know reading isn't your thing, but if you want to go through my posts, you'll find reports from trips to Europe in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013.

You're a self-important dumbass, and you know it. How long were you here before proclaiming yourself to be the forum's salvation, and then leaving in a peeve because you weren't made uber-moderator? You've stated your opinion on the issue at hand, and stated once again what this forum needs to do to become worthy of you and your mentorship. Now go back to wherever you came from.
I never asked to be a regular moderator, I suggested that a Paid Advisor section of HA have strict moderation and Winston thought that maybe I could do that, and I did not leave because I did not get something. Winston and I were throwing ideas around about adding value to HA. You and other lame brains, took offense to that and got upset as if I was trying to "take over" or kick the trollish guys out of HA or some nonsense. I could give a shit less about that petty kind of shit. You knuckleheads were the ones that cannot read correctly. Took improvement discussions completely out of context. You think I am self-important because I intimidate you. You love the bigoted ones here and always have. Wake up you old Louisianian. It is not okay to call people niggers in polite company anymore or try to explain the differences in our brains as if yours is any better. Homosapien is Homosapien. Get over it and get off Cornbread's dick. If you saw me trying to help save this forum, that is because that is what LEADERS do! They f***ing provide leadership! You are well over 60 f***ing years old. Where the f**k is your leadership at in a time of need on HA? You have none either. You take pot shots at those trying. As always one of the hard crumbs in the carpet.

I was the one talking on the phone with Winston, when I should have been meeting with clients for work, trying to find ways around the troll problem that was choking the forum, without him needing to ban anyone at all. You guys can shit where you sleep, and folks like Baoning for example could get high quality personalized advice, life-coaching, life-planning, done for him for a very small fee like 5 bucks or something by the senior solutions members. We could prepare something unique for him to help him solve his issues, without having to display it on the main forum for disgusting wolves like Cornfed to rip him to shreds and make a mockery of him, us, and the solutions. We cannot give phone numbers, names, specifics, and addresses for travel, work, and women etc. openly on this "un-moderated" forum exposed to GOOGLE!!!!! GET A f***ing CLUE!

I predicted this decline happening and I was trying my f***ing hardest to find a solution that would satisfy Winston's requirements and the needs of the members needing help. You can laugh at my failure to do so all you want, but HA is a TEAM EFFORT. This site is about as strong as it weakest links because of Winston's rules. At least I f***ing tried something. It's not too late either. Winston could start up this conversation on how to deliver a better product safely for young men out there anytime he likes. It's his prerogative.

The reason I stopped posting is because of two main things: Winston with his personal issues involving that terrible fight with AiB but mostly guys like you and The Professor, Darcy, Cornfed, Publicduende, and sometimes Ghost and Primebait. You guys bite the hands of others, shit on other people's reports, criticize people for no good reasons, and race bait. All of these things are some form of trolling. I could always sort of ignore Winston before if he was doing something silly or whatever. I know what his deal is. He and I spoke many times before over the phone and I can understand what his issues are. Fighting people like you guys is beyond tiresome. Nothing was ever good enough. You guys troll the shit out of people at the most unnecessary times. Because you guys are inconsistent with it, you always get away with it. I did not fall off the turnip truck yesterday. I know that there are people who are not trolls, like to do trolling things. You guys like to take your shots to avoid too much heat, or just attack a select few. Some guys that fight with others can eventually back off and a mutual respect can be formed like Prime or Hero of Man, SkateboardStephen, etc.. Not so with the bitter vindictive ones, such as you, Cornfed, or theProfessor.

So please do continue to keep that hamster spinning. You are quickly at this rate running out of bigoted mates here. I never sided with any particular faction here. Not even the pro-black ones. I side with the ones sticking to the mission of HA. Anyone trying to undermine the mission of HA is an enemy to this site in my opinion. We have enough enemies in Western Feminism. Why can't guys like you spend that kind of vitriol helping younger men instead of tearing down others?
gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2611
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 7:08 am
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Post by gsjackson »

kai1275 wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
kai1275 wrote:[. Also you may want to fix your eyesight. Yet again, you got mixed up or made some mistakes with your post. Public did not want Cornfed gone, he just asked for all 4 to be unbanned. I do not recall him and Cornfed ever having a fight either, but I could be wrong on that because I could care less for either public or Cornfed, so I will not state that as a fact.

Everyone knows you like taking shots at me and we all know you are some old a** guy that gets mixed up and confused easily. Go ahead and find those "schooling" posts. I am patient and can wait.
You can't even read, can you? I said publicduende had every right to want Cornfed gone, yet he called for him to be unbanned.

I'd go back and read through your posts, but I'm afraid I would gouge my eyes out from the mindless tedium about 10 minutes in. Maybe it was just me schooling you all the time, though I feel certain Cornfed did as well if he ever was willing to waste his time responding. I know you fancied yourself a historian of some kind, but everything you wrote along those lines was the purest nonsense.

Now, I admit, you black guys have every right to try to ban Cornfed, and to kick his a** if you ever meet him. I won't defend his racist views. But to call him a "lame troll" is just bullshit, and everyone here with half a brain knows it.

You had your little flurry of posting, and then you left. Any "golden age" around here was long before you came. As far as I'm concerned, your opinion on about how this forum should be conducted counts for far less than the people who have been around for a while, and those who are currently strongly engaged by the main thesis.
Good. I knew you would give up. All hat and no cattle. To be clear the lame trolls are Darcy and Admiral of Blacks, which were the two I had in mind when I said that. Cornfed and Primebait were not always trolls but were racebaiting and were race-trolling people, and actually a temporary ban usually sets them straight. Prime and Cornfed were members I could actually talk to sometimes because they are not complete idiots, like many others have already stated. They still broke the rules I guess. I might get a warning for wearing your a** out. It doesn't take very much. I don't see why the crying about it is needed. If anyone is getting unbanned, it will be those two first. Winston is probably just giving them a timeout to calm down or something. He always does that. Darcy and that other troll, which I exposed in another topic do not deserve to come back at all. Winston never permabans anyone. He probably still dreams of riding a pony with Odbo again. Next year or this year he might resurrect a new thread about unbanning Odbo.

The golden ages are cycles here at HA. I lurked here in early 2011. There was one or two in 2011, 2010 had a long interesting run too, 2012 had a good run, and early 2013 was doing well, but mid 2013 started the rapid decay. It is now 2014 and nothing has happened yet to get things going well again. That is what makes this dumpster fire interesting to watch as far as I am concerned. It took a content dive, longer than the usual ones from the past to get everyones attention. If HA is going to finally going into it's death throes, I might as well arrive to say my goodbyes as well. Guys like you that contribute nothing and stir pots, are the reason for this decline. You straddle the fence between being a useless waste of a user account and a everyday so-so member, to avoid any scrutiny whatsoever. You are too bland to be a troll. Instead of being a Lego piece in the carpet, you are just a hard crumb instead. Why don't you go make yourself useful and dig up a pre-2010 trip report and drop some more "wisdom" in there gramps. Lord knows we need some of that blue pill Chomsky style wisdom of yours. :D Don't forget to add in that special Baby Boomer Selfish Sauce stuff as well.
You triumphantly call attention to my supposed addlebrained misstatements, then when it is pointed out that you were unable to read the pertinent content at even a second-grade level of comprehension, you drop it and go on the next juvenile insult. I know reading isn't your thing, but if you want to go through my posts, you'll find reports from trips to Europe in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013.

You're a self-important dumbass, and you know it. How long were you here before proclaiming yourself to be the forum's salvation, and then leaving in a peeve because you weren't made uber-moderator? You've stated your opinion on the issue at hand, and stated once again what this forum needs to do to become worthy of you and your mentorship. Now go back to wherever you came from.
I never asked to be a regular moderator, I suggested that a Paid Advisor section of HA have strict moderation and Winston thought that maybe I could do that, and I did not leave because I did not get something. Winston and I were throwing ideas around about adding value to HA. You and other lame brains, took offense to that and got upset as if I was trying to "take over" or kick the trollish guys out of HA or some nonsense. I could give a shit less about that petty kind of shit. You knuckleheads were the ones that cannot read correctly. Took improvement discussions completely out of context. You think I am self-important because I intimidate you. You love the bigoted ones here and always have. Wake up you old Louisianian. It is not okay to call people niggers in polite company anymore or try to explain the differences in our brains as if yours is any better. Homosapien is Homosapien. Get over it and get off Cornbread's dick. If you saw me trying to help save this forum, that is because that is what LEADERS do! They f***ing provide leadership! You are well over 60 f***ing years old. Where the f**k is your leadership at in a time of need on HA? You have none either. You take pot shots at those trying. As always one of the hard crumbs in the carpet.

I was the one talking on the phone with Winston, when I should have been meeting with clients for work, trying to find ways around the troll problem that was choking the forum, without him needing to ban anyone at all. You guys can shit where you sleep, and folks like Baoning for example could get high quality personalized advice, life-coaching, life-planning, done for him for a very small fee like 5 bucks or something by the senior solutions members. We could prepare something unique for him to help him solve his issues, without having to display it on the main forum for disgusting wolves like Cornfed to rip him to shreds and make a mockery of him, us, and the solutions. We cannot give phone numbers, names, specifics, and addresses for travel, work, and women etc. openly on this "un-moderated" forum exposed to GOOGLE!!!!! GET A f***ing CLUE!

I predicted this decline happening and I was trying my f***ing hardest to find a solution that would satisfy Winston's requirements and the needs of the members needing help. You can laugh at my failure to do so all you want, but HA is a TEAM EFFORT. This site is about as strong as it weakest links because of Winston's rules. At least I f***ing tried something. It's not too late either. Winston could start up this conversation on how to deliver a better product safely for young men out there anytime he likes. It's his prerogative.

The reason I stopped posting is because of two main things: Winston with his personal issues involving that terrible fight with AiB but mostly guys like you and The Professor, Darcy, Cornfed, Publicduende, and sometimes Ghost and Primebait. You guys bite the hands of others, shit on other people's reports, criticize people for no good reasons, and race bait. All of these things are some form of trolling. I could always sort of ignore Winston before if he was doing something silly or whatever. I know what his deal is. He and I spoke many times before over the phone and I can understand what his issues are. Fighting people like you guys is beyond tiresome. Nothing was ever good enough. You guys troll the shit out of people at the most unnecessary times. Because you guys are inconsistent with it, you always get away with it. I did not fall off the turnip truck yesterday. I know that there are people who are not trolls, like to do trolling things. You guys like to take your shots to avoid too much heat, or just attack a select few. Some guys that fight with others can eventually back off and a mutual respect can be formed like Prime or Hero of Man, SkateboardStephen, etc.. Not so with the bitter vindictive ones, such as you, Cornfed, or theProfessor.

So please do continue to keep that hamster spinning. You are quickly at this rate running out of bigoted mates here. I never sided with any particular faction here. Not even the pro-black ones. I side with the ones sticking to the mission of HA. Anyone trying to undermine the mission of HA is an enemy to this site in my opinion. We have enough enemies in Western Feminism. Why can't guys like you spend that kind of vitriol helping younger men instead of tearing down others?
You know, the part where you insult me would be more effective if it wasn't all lying bullshit -- a smokescreen to divert attention from your megalomania. (Intimidated by you? Please.) I lived in Louisiana only briefly, do not live there now. There is no one on this earth who can attest to a bigoted statement or act I have ever made or done. I have criticized Cornfed several times for his racist views. And I had nothing to say on the occasion of your little attempted coup of HA.

So, that leaves the fact that I'm a baby boomer, and pay some attention to what Noam Chomsky (called by the New York Times, which he excoriates regularly, the most important public intellectual alive) has to say, and that discredits anything I have to say. This apparently is your view. Are you really that stupid? I know that you're not -- sometimes you say things that aren't stupid. But you feel like you have to fire back when you're challenged, even when you've got no ammo.

I started this, and I should have known better. You referred to "3 lame trolls," which seemed obviously to include Cornfed, despite what you're saying now, and I thought that was really out of line. So, I will apologize and exit from this grammar school mudfight. As you regularly point out, I'm much further removed chronologically from first grade than you are, and am less familiar with the rules of engagement at that level.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
Posts: 708
Joined: October 14th, 2013, 8:22 pm
Location: Beijing, China

Post by Bao3niang »

Happier Abroad needs new blood, and I mean younger guys in their late 10s, 20s, and 30s. The majority of members on here are old white men in their 40s and 50s who are long past their prime time yet unwilling to settle for women more near their age. Once you are past a certain age (45+), you just gotta learn to expect less and be more easily satisfied. Seeing a 25 year old with a 53 year old simply isn't natural to me.....


I guess I'm the youngest poster on this forum, but I'm confident that if more younger guys like me joined this forum it would provide new sources of inspiration. Why not take some time and guide the next generation instead of complaining and doing crap? Well I guess this is not possible when 80% haven't even gone anywhere. It's a joke.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 9:16 am

Post by Rock »

Bao3niang wrote:Happier Abroad needs new blood, and I mean younger guys in their late 10s, 20s, and 30s. The majority of members on here are old white men in their 40s and 50s who are long past their prime time yet unwilling to settle for women more near their age. Once you are past a certain age (45+), you just gotta learn to expect less and be more easily satisfied. Seeing a 25 year old with a 53 year old simply isn't natural to me.....


I guess I'm the youngest poster on this forum, but I'm confident that if more younger guys like me joined this forum it would provide new sources of inspiration. Why not take some time and guide the next generation instead of complaining and doing crap? Well I guess this is not possible when 80% haven't even gone anywhere. It's a joke.
The forum is what it is. Winston was not a young guy even when he started this forum. His visual exploits as an aging chubby and average looking soft Asian American with loads of beautiful Slavic women has been one of the signature eye catchers and attention getters here. And if the cases of old white guys married to young, loving, devoted, and even pretty Filippinas is not inspiring, I don't know what is. You say, "Seeing a 25 year old with a 53 year old simply isn't natural to me....." If you got something against white guys or cringe that some of the oldest members here are happily married to or dating women less than half or even a third their age, what are you doing here in the first place? If you don't like the culture here, go to Roosh, some other forum, or just start your own.

And anyway, I think you are wrong about the majority here being 40-50+ white guys, whether it be contributing members or readership. As an English forum, it is very strongly Anglo (guys raised in English speaking countries) and it's also mostly for males. But the racial mix here among core posters or past heavy contributors is decent - plenty of blacks, Asians, and occasional Latinos, not just whites. We've had and have lots of guys in their 20s here too. If some newbie late teens/early 20s guy think he has something to teach or share, welcome to contribute whatever that might be. But trying to radically change things here or expecting some special recognition for perhaps being 'youngest poster on the forum', not an easy sell for some disillusioned dude from the mainland who can't seem to find even one interesting girl to date in one of the key HA hotspots.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Announcements”