Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 599
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Spencer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 11:02 pm
Spencer wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 10:52 pm
hypermak wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 9:51 pm
We thought we got rid of the PAG troll...apparently not. :)
Is it troll to make open lie on truthing forum because wiseton proof you do that you do that and he know you are public duende so why o why before you truthing poster back under duende but when come back turn into anti truthing open source liarman what o what make you change

do you belief i am same poster as pag even wiseton kno i not same

please do get helps you need and ideal come back confessional or other at least pm to wiseton get your piling of lies off chest for gain freedoms gain
Spencer lets assume for a moment you are right... Hypermak = PublicDuende. Okay, cool. Next question... who is Spencer? Because you are too familiar with this forum and our members going back several years for you to have just "randomly stumbled" upon the forum. So which of our former or current members are YOU?

Do tell. Or don't. But give a little biography of yourself. I have told people my age, my nation, my personal life here. I even showed pictures long ago and added some members on FB. Met one of them, the Chinese "Baoniang" if I write this correctly. Anyway... tell a bit about yourself, Spencer. Your age. Your nationality. What on earth is your first language, because clearly it is not English at least not the way you present yourself. If you are a real person and not a 'troll', but the truth-seeking Winston fan you claim to be... you should be able, to share a bit about yourself. :wink:
If hyper stay totalment anonymus never pretend never making far fetched fake news egomania storys for deception other aborder then o then i never question even not once but he give falsity hope to nave aborder who belief his fary tale postings for we can asurity he posting 100s of falsitys and purity liarmania....forum have so so many anonymity poster most come then go maybe some stay and activity poster tiny tip iceburger for in heydays hapy abord having 10s thousands vistors for certainty i the so big fan to wiseton and big suport of make certainty ritous forum sticking truthing and what we see is all poster now telling truth excepting the hyperman who seeming make liarman story from malicing or sickhead not sure why but its coruption and i self apoint self as wiseton personal truthing deputy for not let be coruptings from anti truther movement which aparent the public duende tryst to foment these many months.....when you make atribution i know you not do in intentional the way hyper liarman do but reread and see i never say stumble on forum i live here same contarian same public duende excepting as quietman lurker and religion follower and only because the lately activities threaten core truthing intgrity principal so i feel special caling for lend full suport as new poster on behalf of bossman......what you say quora making the sense for milions poster and lurker there much beter for make selfname or learning compared to wiseton personality backyard nich focusing hapy aborder truth seek forum


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2450
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Spencer wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 11:20 pm
If hyper stay totalment anonymus never pretend never making far fetched fake news egomania storys for deception other aborder then o then i never question even not once but he give falsity hope to nave aborder who belief his fary tale postings for we can asurity he posting 100s of falsitys and purity liarmania....forum have so so many anonymity poster most come then go maybe some stay and activity poster tiny tip iceburger for in heydays hapy abord having 10s thousands vistors for certainty i the so big fan to wiseton and big suport of make certainty ritous forum sticking truthing and what we see is all poster now telling truth excepting the hyperman who seeming make liarman story from malicing or sickhead not sure why but its coruption and i self apoint self as wiseton personal truthing deputy for not let be coruptings from anti truther movement which aparent the public duende tryst to foment these many months.....when you make atribution i know you not do in intentional the way hyper liarman do but reread and see i never say stumble on forum i live here same contarian same public duende excepting as quietman lurker and religion follower and only because the lately activities threaten core truthing intgrity principal so i feel special caling for lend full suport as new poster on behalf of bossman......what you say quora making the sense for milions poster and lurker there much beter for make selfname or learning compared to wiseton personality backyard nich focusing hapy aborder truth seek forum
That's not what I asked, Spencer. I do not care how you found the forum, or how Hypermak found the forum, or about 'finding the truth'... but you, you claim you care about finding the truth. So what is the truth about Spencer? Where is Spencer from? Tell us.

Everyone here knows CE is American. Cornfed from New Zealand. I am Dutch. Yohan German. Winston and Rock, Americans. Duence, Italian. What is your nationality? What country were you born in, where do you live, and do you plan to go abroad? Just tell a bit more about yourself. Age, too. Like, Winston, CE, PD are middle aged. Yohan is a grandfather approaching seventy. Jackson is old, too. Cornfed, I summise, is about 40-ish. I'm in my late twenties. Hypermak 35.

So, what is your age, where are you from. Family situation. Just, give us the basics. So we, too, can do a little "truth finding". If you are a real person you will have no problem at all telling us more information about yourself and giving a little, convincing backstory of your life. :wink:
User avatar
hypermak
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1278
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by hypermak »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 11:32 pm
Everyone here knows CE is American. Cornfed from New Zealand. I am Dutch. Yohan German. Winston and Rock, Americans. Duence, Italian. What is your nationality? What country were you born in, where do you live, and do you plan to go abroad? Just tell a bit more about yourself. Age, too. Like, Winston, CE, PD are middle aged. Yohan is a grandfather approaching seventy. Jackson is old, too. Cornfed, I summise, is about 40-ish. I'm in my late twenties. Hypermak 35.

So, what is your age, where are you from. Family situation. Just, give us the basics. So we, too, can do a little "truth finding". If you are a real person you will have no problem at all telling us more information about yourself and giving a little, convincing backstory of your life. :wink:
I am 32, going for 33 :)
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1161
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Shemp »

Spencer = PAG = Shawn Blake. The last name is the one you want to a google search on. Poor fool already posted that police report of himself somewhere in this dumpster fire forum. I'm sorry to report that the fool just recently arrived here in Kyiv, where he is shitposting in various Ukraine related Facebook forums and embarrassing the rest of us Americans here because of our shared citizenship. Though I suppose people understand that he is not representative of all Americans, but rather is one of those loser expat types who wash up in places like Ukraine, Philippines, Thailand, etc.
User avatar
hypermak
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1278
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by hypermak »

Shemp wrote:
October 2nd, 2020, 5:54 am
Spencer = PAG = Shawn Blake. The last name is the one you want to a google search on. Poor fool already posted that police report of himself somewhere in this dumpster fire forum. I'm sorry to report that the fool just recently arrived here in Kyiv, where he is shitposting in various Ukraine related Facebook forums and embarrassing the rest of us Americans here because of our shared citizenship. Though I suppose people understand that he is not representative of all Americans, but rather is one of those loser expat types who wash up in places like Ukraine, Philippines, Thailand, etc.
According to his official bio...

Image

Good at analysis, especially functional analysis, Shawn has a tolerance for, and enjoyment of the complex. Shawn’s primary interest in life is understanding the world around him. He is constantly absorbing ideas and images about the situations that are presented to him. Using his intuition to process this information, he is usually extremely quick and accurate in his ability to size up a situation.

A bit like AI, just uglier and more expensive :)
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 32831
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

Note: The long flame war posts between hypermak, contrarian expatriate and spencer have been moved to a separate thread called "hypermak vs contrarian expatriate vs spencer flame war dump thread" because they got excessive and off topic. To continue that flame war, see the new thread here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=43001
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 32831
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

Warning issued to the account of @Contrarian Expatriate:

This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=15&p=351294#p351294 .

A friendly reminder to Contrarian Expatriate: A warning has been issues on your account, because in the last few weeks you have gotten very nasty in your insults and personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with you. While most people may do that occassionally, you've been doing it in every post. And crossing the line when you do that all the time. You gotta learn to be CIVIL and POLITE when you debate. You can't just lash out at everyone in every post. Geez man. Get a grip. I don't dislike you. You are an interesting guy and sometimes intelligent and honest and blunt, which is great. But you often go overboard in your attacks and insults and you need to tone it down and act more civilized please. Your personal attacks and insults seem to be overkill and getting out of hand and way too numerous. This isn't just about one or a few posts, this is about MANY of your posts the last few weeks.

This is a friendly reminder to keep your behavior in check here. Yes we are a free speech forum but man when someone like you goes off on nasty insults in every post, someone has to remind you that you need to control yourself and aren't supposed to do that man. Every forum, even an open minded one like this one, needs SOME standards of civility, otherwise it can't operate. Hope you understand. This is a friendly reminder to you CE to tone it down, control yourself, and act more civil and polite please. Thank you for listening.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5415
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 3:23 am
Warning issued to the account of @Contrarian Expatriate:

This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=15&p=351294#p351294 .

A friendly reminder to Contrarian Expatriate: A warning has been issues on your account, because in the last few weeks you have gotten very nasty in your insults and personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with you. While most people may do that occassionally, you've been doing it in every post. And crossing the line when you do that all the time. You gotta learn to be CIVIL and POLITE when you debate. You can't just lash out at everyone in every post. Geez man. Get a grip. I don't dislike you. You are an interesting guy and sometimes intelligent and honest and blunt, which is great. But you often go overboard in your attacks and insults and you need to tone it down and act more civilized please. Your personal attacks and insults seem to be overkill and getting out of hand and way too numerous. This isn't just about one or a few posts, this is about MANY of your posts the last few weeks.

This is a friendly reminder to keep your behavior in check here. Yes we are a free speech forum but man when someone like you goes off on nasty insults in every post, someone has to remind you that you need to control yourself and aren't supposed to do that man. Every forum, even an open minded one like this one, needs SOME standards of civility, otherwise it can't operate. Hope you understand. This is a friendly reminder to you CE to tone it down, control yourself, and act more civil and polite please. Thank you for listening.
Oh, so I see it only matters if the attacks are against YOU. Doesn't matter because I was planning on pulling out of this forum anyhow. It has gone WAY down in recent years and I don't like the subject matter anymore. Too many of the active posters are defeatist losers who are hostile to self improvement and there is nothing I learn from the forum and nothing of value that is ever passed on. Paranoia, doomsday thinking, anti-vaxxing, and Christianity have nothing to do with living abroad so the forum no longer reflects what I am about anyhow.

Unfortunately there is no way I can delete my own account, but you can certainly do so if you wish.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 32831
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

I didn't say you had to leave CE. Your attitude is just SHIT these days. You need to work on your inner self. You obviously aren't happy. Happy joyful people don't act or talk like you do. And you know it. You also need to get your act together and act more CIVIL here. No one likes an ass who lashes out at everyone. You gotta learn to act decent man. It's not just this forum. But you clearly are an unhappy miserable person who needs to find inner peace, both in your inner life and outer life. I don't know what's going on with your life, but this is obvious. If you can't find joy in your environment or culture, even abroad, you need to discover why. I would suggest seeking God or Eastern Spirituality at least. You seem to need it. I'm saying this out of concern for you CE. Not to try to debate you or prove you wrong.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4215
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 11:32 pm
That's not what I asked, Spencer. I do not care how you found the forum, or how Hypermak found the forum, or about 'finding the truth'... but you, you claim you care about finding the truth. So what is the truth about Spencer? Where is Spencer from? Tell us.
No reply of course...
It seems PAG and his sockpuppets are now gone, so far nothing to hear from them... I wonder why?

We have to be careful, likely this idiot is coming back after a while with some otherwise annoying action.
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4215
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 3:56 am
Oh, so I see it only matters if the attacks are against YOU. Doesn't matter because I was planning on pulling out of this forum anyhow. It has gone WAY down in recent years and I don't like the subject matter anymore. Too many of the active posters are defeatist losers who are hostile to self improvement and there is nothing I learn from the forum and nothing of value that is ever passed on. Paranoia, doomsday thinking, anti-vaxxing, and Christianity have nothing to do with living abroad so the forum no longer reflects what I am about anyhow.
Unfortunately there is no way I can delete my own account, but you can certainly do so if you wish.
CE, please cool down.

Yes, I agree, it is true that the forum changed from introduction to foreign countries, foreign women, way of life outside of Western countries, etc. to somewhat worthless, boring and annoying topics - anti-vaxxing, despite nobody is forced to line up for a vaccination, flat earth idiotism, religious drivel about Christianity, troll postings a la PAG etc. etc.

I wonder however what we can do to bring the forum back to normal again.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5415
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 10:01 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 3:56 am
Oh, so I see it only matters if the attacks are against YOU. Doesn't matter because I was planning on pulling out of this forum anyhow. It has gone WAY down in recent years and I don't like the subject matter anymore. Too many of the active posters are defeatist losers who are hostile to self improvement and there is nothing I learn from the forum and nothing of value that is ever passed on. Paranoia, doomsday thinking, anti-vaxxing, and Christianity have nothing to do with living abroad so the forum no longer reflects what I am about anyhow.
Unfortunately there is no way I can delete my own account, but you can certainly do so if you wish.
CE, please cool down.

Yes, I agree, it is true that the forum changed from introduction to foreign countries, foreign women, way of life outside of Western countries, etc. to somewhat worthless, boring and annoying topics - anti-vaxxing, despite nobody is forced to line up for a vaccination, flat earth idiotism, religious drivel about Christianity, troll postings a la PAG etc. etc.

I wonder however what we can do to bring the forum back to normal again.
Back when we first began posting @Yohan, this forum and its concept were timely, cutting-edge, and ahead of it’s time. Now that expatting and living abroad have caught on with the mainstream, there is a certain element that hates life gravitating here. What’s worse, they don’t DO anything but complain and hate on those of us who DO and HAVE made it.

The usefulness of the forum has therefore run its course unless you relate to personal misery, incel life, and conspiracy theories, and financial struggle.

So I am not sure it is even salvageable at this point because living abroad is now mainstream.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5415
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 4:18 am
You need to work on your inner self. You obviously aren't happy. Happy joyful people don't act or talk like you do. And you know it. You also need to get your act together and act more CIVIL here. No one likes an ass who lashes out at everyone. You gotta learn to act decent man. .
Oh really? So I guess I if I moped around angry at the world while stewing in my conspiracies of vaccine domination and anti-Christianity living in Asia, I would be happy then? I guess I would be your definition of "happy" if I too were permanently frustrated at not being able to convince others to believe in the religious myths I have been led to believe, or believe the vaccine propaganda that I have fallen for, huh?

The veneer of "decency" falls flat when you have been fully ok with mentally disturbed posters calling for the deaths or exterminating others here.

I do quite well avoiding what you would define as "happy."
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 32831
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 12:31 pm
Winston wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 4:18 am
You need to work on your inner self. You obviously aren't happy. Happy joyful people don't act or talk like you do. And you know it. You also need to get your act together and act more CIVIL here. No one likes an ass who lashes out at everyone. You gotta learn to act decent man. .
Oh really? So I guess I if I moped around angry at the world while stewing in my conspiracies of vaccine domination and anti-Christianity living in Asia, I would be happy then? I guess I would be your definition of "happy" if I too were permanently frustrated at not being able to convince others to believe in the religious myths I have been led to believe, or believe the vaccine propaganda that I have fallen for, huh?

The veneer of "decency" falls flat when you have been fully ok with mentally disturbed posters calling for the deaths or exterminating others here.

I do quite well avoiding what you would define as "happy."
No dont u get it? I dont care what u believe or what your beliefs are. The bottom line is you gotta learn to be CIVIL and POLITE. Thats basic etiquette in any forum, even an open minded forum like this one. Do u understand? You cant go insulting people every post and calling them an idiot.

Each person is free to discuss the topics they are interested in. If you dont like the topic then dont participate. Very simple. Thats how it works in a free speech forum.

We are talking about your uncivil nasty behavior here CE. Not the nature of the topics here. Please understand that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1000
Joined: June 3rd, 2008, 7:46 am

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by WorldTraveler »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 10:44 am
Yohan wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 10:01 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 3:56 am
Oh, so I see it only matters if the attacks are against YOU. Doesn't matter because I was planning on pulling out of this forum anyhow. It has gone WAY down in recent years and I don't like the subject matter anymore. Too many of the active posters are defeatist losers who are hostile to self improvement and there is nothing I learn from the forum and nothing of value that is ever passed on. Paranoia, doomsday thinking, anti-vaxxing, and Christianity have nothing to do with living abroad so the forum no longer reflects what I am about anyhow.
Unfortunately there is no way I can delete my own account, but you can certainly do so if you wish.
CE, please cool down.

Yes, I agree, it is true that the forum changed from introduction to foreign countries, foreign women, way of life outside of Western countries, etc. to somewhat worthless, boring and annoying topics - anti-vaxxing, despite nobody is forced to line up for a vaccination, flat earth idiotism, religious drivel about Christianity, troll postings a la PAG etc. etc.

I wonder however what we can do to bring the forum back to normal again.
Back when we first began posting @Yohan, this forum and its concept were timely, cutting-edge, and ahead of it’s time. Now that expatting and living abroad have caught on with the mainstream, there is a certain element that hates life gravitating here. What’s worse, they don’t DO anything but complain and hate on those of us who DO and HAVE made it.

The usefulness of the forum has therefore run its course unless you relate to personal misery, incel life, and conspiracy theories, and financial struggle.

So I am not sure it is even salvageable at this point because living abroad is now mainstream.
The Forum has changed greatly over the years. It was a mistake to merge your Conspiracy Theory website with a Happier Abroad. Yes, traveling and living overseas has gone mainstream and every person who knows very little has a youTube channel about living overseas. Unfortunately 90% are totally one sided and say such things as you can live for $1000 in the Philippines or Ukrainian women make good wives. I'll never understand why people have these youTube channels to promote such fallacies. For people who want to live or travel abroad there is little on HA except the few long term travelers who are still here and present a unbiased view of what it is really like to live overseas. Many other posters that traveled told me they left due to the fighting. You need to get some of your past posters who travel to post again here. Travelers on HA don't care about conspiracy theories which just dilutes or ruins a site which is supposed to be about living overseas.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Announcements”