Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 214
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 7:42 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Guhji »

UsernameHere wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 12:25 pm
Yohan wrote:
October 3rd, 2021, 12:56 am
Interesting comment from a troll about another troll/sockpuppet.
I suggest you shut your stupid ass up 'fore you get the work, son. Nobody even talking to you over here.
Winston wrote:
October 5th, 2021, 2:39 pm
What was Blue Murder/Man with a Plan's problem? If he had a tough miserable life full of disappointments, why doesn't he take it out on those who wronged him rather than on innocent people like us? Doesn't he know the difference? Why go after the innocent? What's the logic behind that? I can understand what it's like to be a born loser and treated like crap by people and life, however, I don't get why they need to take it out on innocent people. Isn't it more natural to go after those who wronged you?
Wrong on the identity thing. But anyway, it's funny that you sperg out and ban someone when they call you out for your bullshit. You really typed out some cringe ass roleplay about "shooting" someone like this is 1776. That's exactly why you will always be a loser. You'll be stuck driving taxi cabs from here on out, my guy. Grow up.
Tsar wrote:
October 5th, 2021, 3:03 pm
Yes but some people are just really mad, angry, and their only form of happiness is tearing other people down. He could have also been doing it for laughs and trolling. He was honestly the worst person I ever saw anywhere on the internet.
I mean, you go after little girls so if that's the worst to you . . . you got some issues.
I can just picture him yelling at his computer monitor with spit flying out of his mouth lol. That big pumpkin head of his beet red. He used to be, maybe still, on blood pressure medication. He really ought to be more careful.


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 214
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 7:42 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Guhji »

Guhji wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 8:12 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 12:00 pm
@Winston - Bro, you're the admin of an unimporant, backwater, Chinese basket weaving forum that few people visit. I'm not reading that essay of bullshit because it's retarded (like you). You're a taxi driver who blames everything and everyone for his problems. You didn't do well in the west (with women), so you went to Russia. You were a creep, but you got farther for some reason there. Got yourself a honey, but the marriage fell through. Then you cried about Russia and how it wasn't what you expected after all. So you then went to the Philippines. Married the first bar girl who let you smash without a condom, had a KID with her (that you later abandoned), and when that eventually went south you declared the Philippines to be the problem. So you went to Taiwan to drive taxis while living in your parents' basement where you, once again, restarted the cycle anew.

Much like @Shemp (whose reply won't be seen so last word haha!), you live in a delusion where you really believe you know someone's life story and have all the answers. Same with @MarcosZeitola and his Blue Murder obsession. He's usually chill, but gets weirdly creepy and distant when you ask him how he got to the Philippines. Wouldn't someone who is "happier abroad" like he claims be more than happy to share that info so that other men here can finally put their money where their mouths are and carve their own slice of happier abroad for themselves? He claims to "have found several men loving filipinas" yet, none of the long-timers I spoke to have vouched for him. Almost as if he's fake or yet another conman. At least Cornfed has his excuse. What's this clown's? Marcos hasn't any answers. BUT . . . the thing is, you DO have the answers, they just aren't what you want to hear. You have to work on yourself man. Yes-men like Taco and Fschmidt won't give it to you straight, but I will. Women aren't the problem. Your failure to address your shortcomings are. Get your act together man. Time to shape it up!
Savage post. You destroyed this man's life in the first paragraph.
Rule 1 of Warfare: Provide your enemy with the ammunition and to kill yourself with. Winston Wu "The Art of Fail" lol.
User avatar
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster
Posts: 200
Joined: March 30th, 2021, 7:27 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by jerryrigged »

Spencer wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 12:33 pm
jerryrigged wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 12:27 pm
Spencer wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 11:51 am
jerryrigged wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 8:59 am
I feel like PAG shifts between absolute boredom and seething rage. This is evidenced in his many sock puppet personalities
Which sucpuppets cus wiseton say he meet guji irl before
MWP obviously was PAG... Italianman was much more "nice", but still PAG
Diffrent sucpuppet cus mwp not stanfordguy not pag not italianman but angryman that say mean and bad lies about wiseton for we see all mover and shaker with hi sprit pathing attracted haters left right center

ask wiseton and he will tell you mwp diffrent to pag
Your new avi is the best yet
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 214
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 7:42 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Guhji »

Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 4:11 am
Guhji wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 8:12 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 12:00 pm
@Winston - Bro, you're the admin of an unimporant, backwater, Chinese basket weaving forum that few people visit. I'm not reading that essay of bullshit because it's retarded (like you). You're a taxi driver who blames everything and everyone for his problems. You didn't do well in the west (with women), so you went to Russia. You were a creep, but you got farther for some reason there. Got yourself a honey, but the marriage fell through. Then you cried about Russia and how it wasn't what you expected after all. So you then went to the Philippines. Married the first bar girl who let you smash without a condom, had a KID with her (that you later abandoned), and when that eventually went south you declared the Philippines to be the problem. So you went to Taiwan to drive taxis while living in your parents' basement where you, once again, restarted the cycle anew.

Much like @Shemp (whose reply won't be seen so last word haha!), you live in a delusion where you really believe you know someone's life story and have all the answers. Same with @MarcosZeitola and his Blue Murder obsession. He's usually chill, but gets weirdly creepy and distant when you ask him how he got to the Philippines. Wouldn't someone who is "happier abroad" like he claims be more than happy to share that info so that other men here can finally put their money where their mouths are and carve their own slice of happier abroad for themselves? He claims to "have found several men loving filipinas" yet, none of the long-timers I spoke to have vouched for him. Almost as if he's fake or yet another conman. At least Cornfed has his excuse. What's this clown's? Marcos hasn't any answers. BUT . . . the thing is, you DO have the answers, they just aren't what you want to hear. You have to work on yourself man. Yes-men like Taco and Fschmidt won't give it to you straight, but I will. Women aren't the problem. Your failure to address your shortcomings are. Get your act together man. Time to shape it up!
Savage post. You destroyed this man's life in the first paragraph.
Also, if your standard for "destroying someone" is that low, then I can destroy you too in one short line. Watch me:

"Guhji is a fat loser and old taxi driver who lives in his parents' basement. He is an abject failure. No one likes him. He has no one to blame but himself."

Does that "destroy you"? lol. Keep in mind that when you judge someone, especially if you're a troll, you do NOT define them, you merely define yourself as a judge and labeler. Especially if you are not even credible and just an online troll, which there are plenty of.

Also, it takes one to know one. So if I'm a loser, so is he. Also, at least most people here like me somewhat so I am likable. In contrast, no one here likes Man with a Plan. He is universally hated and disliked here. So if I'm a loser, he is a MEGA loser. Either way, he loses.
Does that "destroy you"? lol.
-Well no, not the way you put it.

"Guhji is a fat loser and old taxi driver who lives in his parents' basement. He is an abject failure. No one likes him. He has no one to blame but himself."
-Oh wow Winston, you really burned me good there. You really got me. The point is that Man took you down methodically, one line after another, one shot fired after another, and you had no response. It was a literary killshot, he absolutely murdered you. You, on the other hand, had to copy and paste from Yahoo images in a very lame, unoriginal, and full of cringe, attempt to defend yourself. You lack flair, creativity, panache. I mean your diatribes are the ravings of a 5 year old delusional child. Are you seriously trying to compare yourself to General Washington? Just LMAO, man.

Also, it takes one to know one. So if I'm a loser, so is he.
-So you're calling yourself a loser? lol. I mean I've insinuated that you are one, but I've never actually called you one. One again, you pwn yourself...smh.

Also, at least most people here like me somewhat so I am likable
-Well, at least your friends "somewhat" like you. That's "something", I guess.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35157
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

Guhji wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 4:05 pm
Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 4:11 am
Guhji wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 8:12 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 12:00 pm
@Winston - Bro, you're the admin of an unimporant, backwater, Chinese basket weaving forum that few people visit. I'm not reading that essay of bullshit because it's retarded (like you). You're a taxi driver who blames everything and everyone for his problems. You didn't do well in the west (with women), so you went to Russia. You were a creep, but you got farther for some reason there. Got yourself a honey, but the marriage fell through. Then you cried about Russia and how it wasn't what you expected after all. So you then went to the Philippines. Married the first bar girl who let you smash without a condom, had a KID with her (that you later abandoned), and when that eventually went south you declared the Philippines to be the problem. So you went to Taiwan to drive taxis while living in your parents' basement where you, once again, restarted the cycle anew.

Much like @Shemp (whose reply won't be seen so last word haha!), you live in a delusion where you really believe you know someone's life story and have all the answers. Same with @MarcosZeitola and his Blue Murder obsession. He's usually chill, but gets weirdly creepy and distant when you ask him how he got to the Philippines. Wouldn't someone who is "happier abroad" like he claims be more than happy to share that info so that other men here can finally put their money where their mouths are and carve their own slice of happier abroad for themselves? He claims to "have found several men loving filipinas" yet, none of the long-timers I spoke to have vouched for him. Almost as if he's fake or yet another conman. At least Cornfed has his excuse. What's this clown's? Marcos hasn't any answers. BUT . . . the thing is, you DO have the answers, they just aren't what you want to hear. You have to work on yourself man. Yes-men like Taco and Fschmidt won't give it to you straight, but I will. Women aren't the problem. Your failure to address your shortcomings are. Get your act together man. Time to shape it up!
Savage post. You destroyed this man's life in the first paragraph.
Also, if your standard for "destroying someone" is that low, then I can destroy you too in one short line. Watch me:

"Guhji is a fat loser and old taxi driver who lives in his parents' basement. He is an abject failure. No one likes him. He has no one to blame but himself."

Does that "destroy you"? lol. Keep in mind that when you judge someone, especially if you're a troll, you do NOT define them, you merely define yourself as a judge and labeler. Especially if you are not even credible and just an online troll, which there are plenty of.

Also, it takes one to know one. So if I'm a loser, so is he. Also, at least most people here like me somewhat so I am likable. In contrast, no one here likes Man with a Plan. He is universally hated and disliked here. So if I'm a loser, he is a MEGA loser. Either way, he loses.
Does that "destroy you"? lol.
-Well no, not the way you put it.

"Guhji is a fat loser and old taxi driver who lives in his parents' basement. He is an abject failure. No one likes him. He has no one to blame but himself."
-Oh wow Winston, you really burned me good there. You really got me. The point is that Man took you down methodically, one line after another, one shot fired after another, and you had no response. It was a literary killshot, he absolutely murdered you. You, on the other hand, had to copy and paste from Yahoo images in a very lame, unoriginal, and full of cringe, attempt to defend yourself. You lack flair, creativity, panache. I mean your diatribes are the ravings of a 5 year old delusional child. Are you seriously trying to compare yourself to General Washington? Just LMAO, man.

Also, it takes one to know one. So if I'm a loser, so is he.
-So you're calling yourself a loser? lol. I mean I've insinuated that you are one, but I've never actually called you one. One again, you pwn yourself...smh.

Also, at least most people here like me somewhat so I am likable
-Well, at least your friends "somewhat" like you. That's "something", I guess.
Nothing methodical about it. He's just a troll trying to bring out the worst in people with mean insults. Anyone can try to paint you in the worst way possible. I did reply to him and call out his shit. What did you expect me to say? Anyone can lie about you. How are you supposed to respond to someone who lies about you? Everyone online who puts out a movement has their critics.

Why are you defending him? Why are you even giving a miserable troll even one minute of your time? Nothing good comes from it. Everyone can see he's a troll who hates EVERYONE, not just me. Find someone who is popular and positive and doesn't hate everyone who hates me, and then you have something, but someone who hates everyone and then hates me is not personal, because it's like the rain falling on everyone and then falling on me, doesn't mean anything.

Do you like shitting on people too? What do you want me to do? What would you do if you were me? Would you kill yourself just because some troll wants to bring out the worst in you and spin everything negatively against you? Get real stupid. His posts are highly biased and hateful and mean spirited. Not factual or objective. Why you give him any credit at all? Are you saying you agree with him? If so, why don't you get outta here and not post here if you think I'm shit? Why you bother then? People in real life who dislike me don't give me any attention at all. If you give me attention, you must have a love-hate relation with me. Just like atheists have a love-hate relationship with God and religion, otherwise they would not bother talking about it at all.

No my friends like me of course. I meant the forum members here range from liking me somewhat to a little to a lot. A whole range from a little to a lot. That should be obvious. But no one likes a nasty man like Man with a Plan.

He also is a wicked and bad person because he's targeting people who did him no wrong. Anyone who targets innocent people and tries to bring out the worst in them is obviously evil and toxic. Good people don't do that of course.

Why you wasting my time talking about a troll? Sure you can see negative in me if you want, just like you can see a glass as half empty rather than half full if you want. But it's not balanced, because in reality, there is good about me and bad, just like everyone. It's your problem if you only wanna focus on the bad in everyone and especially if you EXAGGERATE the bad in someone. It's called projecting, you are miserable so you PROJECT YOUR MISERY onto me. You see the worst in me because that's what YOU WANT to see. Anyone can do that. It doesn't take a genius. So don't be proud of yourself for that. Happy people try to UPLIFT others, which is what we should be aiming for. Only miserable people try to bring others down, especially without cause.

No I am not calling myself a loser, I said "IF" I'm a loser. Hypothetically. Why do you keep spinning and twisting my words? You must be a miserable fellow to twist words like that, as if you have an agenda to spin all data into the negative. Very sick and miserable. At least I don't do that. So even if I'm messed up, at least I'm not sick and twisted like you are.

Either way, I haven't done anything wrong. So you can't cite any wrongdoing on my part. If other people dislike me, it's out of my control, so why should I feel bad about it? I didn't cause it. You can't control most things in this world. We all know that. In this world, you don't have to do anything wrong for people to ignore you or ostracize you. This isn't a fair and kind and loving world. We all know that. So don't act like every victim has done something wrong, it isn't so. Therefore, if I've done nothing wrong, why should I feel bad about myself or feel like a loser, just because you want me to? That's not logical or sensible. Nothing you say is logical. If you can prove I've done something wrong, then you have a case, if not, then you are just a miserable troll.

If you want me to blame myself, you have to show a logical reason why I am at fault or did something wrong. If you can't, then you are evil for trying to make me blame myself for something I didn't do or for something that is out of my control. No way around that. That's pure evil and Satanic to make someone blame themselves FALSELY for something they didn't do and could not control.

If I've made any mistakes, I'm happy to own up to them and admit them. But if I haven't done anything wrong or am a victim of bad circumstance or bad social culture, then to blame me is downright evil and Satanic, because then you are trying to guilt trip innocent victims, like fundamentalist Christianity does. It's cruel and deceptive and wrong. Anyone who does that is both a TROLL and a BAD PERSON too.

There are victims in this world. We all know that. So why do you need to make all victims feel bad about themselves or feel like shit? Isn't that kind of evil? Aren't you sick and psychopathic? What if you incite someone to suicide by trying to get them to feel bad about themselves? Wouldn't you feel guilty if you caused someone to suicide? Is that your aim? If so, you are genuinely evil and should not be here.

You also fail to see that your opinions are your OPINIONS only, not fact. Your opinions do not define me, they only define you as a troll. Dr. Wayne Dyer made a good point about this, but since you aren't even spiritual you wouldn't know that, because you have no wisdom or spirituality at all. Just a miserable atheist troll full of hate and resentment.

You have indirectly called me a "loser" because you insinuate that there is truth or fact in what Man with a Plan says when there is not. He is just trying to see the worst he can in others, without any balance or harmony in his views. That's obvious to everyone, except you.

I disagree with you anyway. As long as I am honest, real, and never lie or cheat or steal, I am not a loser, regardless of my perceive status. As long as one follows one's heart and integrity and is genuine, he or she cannot be a loser.

Btw, General Washington commanded blue coats, not red coats, you dumbass. The photos above were of me posing as a British Red Coat officer. I resonate with that since I do have past life memories of myself as a British officer.

But since you are a left brained atheist, you wouldn't resonate with that. Mark Passio made a good point that I heard last night that those in MGTOW and MRA are usually left brained atheist/scientism types, without any spiritual awareness or focus. That's true, even of many here too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2648
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1339
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Shemp »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 2:25 am
I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
This should be a separate thread. However, if you will read my posts from several years back, before I became known as Shemp, you will learn that sexual release is a bad idea for men. Up to age 35, it hardly matters of you only orgasm once daily. By the time you reach 60 (my current age), a man should give up peak orgasms entirely, in favor of valley orgasms.

I had twenty or so valley orgasms total yesterday with my sugar baby, 2 sessions of about 20 minutes each, with about 10 valley orgasms for me in each session. This is the correct way for an older man to have sex. The sugar baby is still a grasshopper, so only had a single peak oegasm during the first session, but women don't suffer from loss of sexual energy like men and of course don't need erections and can continue to enjoy sex after peak orgasm. This morning, I had a monster morning erection and so will be ready for the sugar baby again on Wednesday.

If all this sounds mysterious, read my old posts, or watch Mantak Chia on YouTube, or read his books (books much better explanation than his videos).

Man Without a Plan probably was suffering from lack of sex, among grievances, such as being kicked around by his superior officer, possibly a lesbian superior officer.
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4588
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 2:25 am
.... and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release
-----
.... so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy
This might be true, but what can such men really do about it? Where can they go for 'sexual release'?

About myself, I was in that same situation in Europe for many years but I left that continent and will never go back to where I came from.

Honestly I think we cannot blame only men for this situation. USA is even worse than Europe. More religious bigots, more hateful feminists etc.

Maybe women should think over their own situation and change their behavior towards men, for example to reject thugs, braggarts and also reject radical feminist hateful doctrin and stop to run after every male celebrity and try to be a bit friendly, modest and tolerant and give ordinary men also a chance. The dating scene is totally broken, not only in USA, but also in most parts in Europe.

If you ask me how to approach any woman in Europe for a private conversation, I have no idea. Where? How?

I was even working in companies in Europe where the majority of employees were females - bank employees and travel agents - only a few young women there were married, but the majority was single, some with children (the so-called independent proud powerful single mom) and had multiple boyfriends. Anyway dating at your workplace is a clearly NO, you risk your job if something is going wrong.

Yes, money might help - at least as you said for sexual release - but as a young man without support from your parents you just don't have so much money. I understand that many young men are bitter, angry and mad.
User avatar
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster
Posts: 200
Joined: March 30th, 2021, 7:27 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by jerryrigged »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 2:25 am
I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
I generally couldn't care less about sex... we're not all young dumb and full of cum necessarily. Some of us laze about like neutered geriatric cats..
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4588
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Yohan »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 6:45 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 2:25 am
I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
I generally couldn't care less about sex... we're not all young dumb and full of cum necessarily. Some of us laze about like neutered geriatric cats..
Same with me, my Japanese wife and I are now near our 70th birthdays... but we have also to be considerate towards straight young men from Western countries, who care about a sexual relationship with a woman, it's normal and nothing wrong with that.

However sadly, a nice Western girl who will stay with you for longtime is difficult to find nowadays.

True, the main point is not really about sex - it's a nice by-product - but it is more about that you are not alone and somebody of the opposite sex is with you and you can trust her.

I understand that many young men who have good intention are deeply disappointed and finally stay either alone or look out for a foreign wife.

It's a major reason why this forum does exist.
Mercury
Junior Poster
Posts: 653
Joined: October 10th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 10:03 pm
@Mercury

Is it true that you are making up press releases that don't exist about men going to jail for flirting or something? If so, why? Where are you getting these stories from? What are your sources and links? Are you even posting the sources or links? If not are you making them up? If so, why? You damage the credibility of the forum when you make up fake press releases you know? Why are you doing that?

If you like to post spoof or joke articles like The Onion does, then please put "(satire) or (spoof) or (joke)" in the thread title. But don't pass them off as real press reports.

Please stop doing that. I'm going to put a warning on your account. Making up stuff just to scare men is unethical and tantamount to lying.
I am getting these stories from patch.com and NewsBreak. And from the looks of those news articles, this is no joke.
Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 214
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 7:42 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Guhji »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 2:25 am
I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
Lack of sex is surely a serious detriment to a man's physical and mental well-being, but that's not why I'm critical of Winston. I'm critical of Winston because he's a fraud and a dork.
User avatar
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster
Posts: 200
Joined: March 30th, 2021, 7:27 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by jerryrigged »

Mercury wrote:
October 20th, 2021, 10:46 pm
Winston wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 10:03 pm
@Mercury

Is it true that you are making up press releases that don't exist about men going to jail for flirting or something? If so, why? Where are you getting these stories from? What are your sources and links? Are you even posting the sources or links? If not are you making them up? If so, why? You damage the credibility of the forum when you make up fake press releases you know? Why are you doing that?

If you like to post spoof or joke articles like The Onion does, then please put "(satire) or (spoof) or (joke)" in the thread title. But don't pass them off as real press reports.

Please stop doing that. I'm going to put a warning on your account. Making up stuff just to scare men is unethical and tantamount to lying.
I am getting these stories from patch.com and NewsBreak. And from the looks of those news articles, this is no joke.
Please update us on the status of the genocide in Myanmar Mr mercury news network
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
User avatar
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3309
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Tsar »

Guhji wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 7:04 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 2:25 am
I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
Lack of sex is surely a serious detriment to a man's physical and mental well-being, but that's not why I'm critical of Winston. I'm critical of Winston because he's a fraud and a dork.
It has been a serious detriment to my well-being. I really need an acceptable or desirable girlfriend.
"What one should really fear is not a competent enemy, but an incompetent ally." - Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 773
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Spencer »

Guhji wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 7:04 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 2:25 am
I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
Lack of sex is surely a serious detriment to a man's physical and mental well-being, but that's not why I'm critical of Winston. I'm critical of Winston because he's a fraud and a dork.
This poser propgate lies and insultings about wiseton so i hereby report
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Announcements”