Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 5:44 am
Spencer wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 5:40 am
Look at it my dear duende i here for save you from egomania and liarman as part of my truthing duty to wiseton grand movement
LOL so you're saving "me" (who, Hypermak or Publicduende?) from whose egomania (Hypermak? Publicduende?). It sounds like you have been impersonating so many online identities, you are giving identity crises to the people you talk to :D
Spencer wrote:
you writing your opinion which fine but that your opinion and maybe some other share same feel ok that is the freedoms of aborders but i not care you like it or not for only opinion matter is that of bossman so even you say get lost 100 time or 10 thousand time i not care because i know who you are what you about and you need big help need change need growup so like say before one thing can i do here is save you if you drop mulehead stuborn egomania for look miror and face fac jac for what you really do here my dear

i have spell issue and dramatic issue sometime i try be idiomatical for cutesy staying but maybe i can buy the gramerly subscribing for help spel at least not sure but i so so enjoy have my signiture writ style like you have public duende we both one of kind on writings nobody can fake well our respectable styles

you say people judgement on english writ quality for i begging difer dear duende for you clasical italyman focus to much on superficality exterior while i focus on deeper mean and contentings for if you look king james bible much hard read compare new living version but former much more close to meanings of basal langages such old greek or hebrew or other so you writ smart but kinda dumwit not see truthing lac intuition while i much more sensitive w right brain and student of wiseston way for i try absorbing some his wisdoms for wise judementals in truthing qwest

so poorboy please work self drop egomania folow wiseton look miror each every day for self reflect try meditates for if you embracing for real truthing can set you free from darkman self try try try never giving up i hear for you public duende
Given how lenient @Winston is towards trolls, you're probably better off killing off this particular sockpuppet and come back as someone else, at least with a better written English.
For you see poorman duendeyou not see past nose still think i the stanfordguy sho that you blind by perceptional not know how look more deep way some can for my spirit my think my everything so diferent from stanfordguy who before i have respect for brave sho self but later see darkman side so i not care he stay away

the real truth full truth and nothing but truth is number one i not stanfordguy or derivations of stanfordguy number two i never comunication directment with stanfordguy in pm or other media he only know bout me from postings like i only know him from postings and this my dear duende 100% truth promise from botom of heart but fool belief what fool belief and even some good aborder here still thinking i the stanfordguy that fine that ok because i know real truth and majority often failure see true truthing somewhat akin mob ruling lo comon denomination

dear deuende stop look out start look self inards for deeper down you must know you have problemat issue with egomania and liarman for you belief that on forum full ok make liarman but this spececalty forum dedicate truthing justice and wisetonway for forum built arounding his uniqy persona

please save self duende never mind contarian never mind me for even you not belief i uniq person separate from stanfordguy that not my problem you belief fantasy

I already proofing you the public duende for you corner self with catch 22 proofings which clear as day so now if you think can proof i stanfordguy have at it post 22 proofing that spencer same where your proofing for wiseton say i innocence and you just merely sickhead man with mentality problem and void of deep right brain perception so you opinion not matter and further you not have proofing same i have abundance proofing sho you hypermak = public duende 100% for proof in puding and my proofing meet not only civil case standard but even criminality case standard beyond reasonble doubting so put up or shushup my dear poorman public duende
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 5:44 am
Spencer wrote:
Look at it my dear duende i here for save you from egomania and liarman as part of my truthing duty to wiseton grand movement
LOL so you're saving "me" (who, Hypermak or Publicduende?) from whose egomania (Hypermak? Publicduende?). It sounds like you have been impersonating so many online identities, you are giving identity crises to the people you talk to :D
O my why you still same boy at 45 or 46 for clear as day in comon sensical i here for save trinus of 3 in 1 publice duende private duende hypermak who have one and only one vanniman as author so i here for rescue you my dear vanniman so open up and acepting for truthing set you free please try try try fight badman egomania bad duende for reformation to new improvement maturity born gain goodman duende keep try strugle fight for realman need strugle to achevement growing for no painful no gainful and proving always in pudings sho us you can transformation for finalment gro up before you reach eldervile dear duende

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

text copied from Hypermak, as Spencer is on my IGNORE list, I do not read any comment from him and never answer to him directly.

Spencer:i have spell issue and dramatic issue sometime i try be idiomatical for cutesy staying but maybe i can buy the gramerly subscribing for help spel at least not sure but i so so enjoy have my signiture writ style like you have public duende we both one of kind on writings nobody can fake well our respectable styles

you say people judgement on english writ quality for i begging difer dear duende for you clasical italyman focus to much on superficality exterior while i focus on deeper mean and contentings for if you look king james bible much hard read compare new living version but former much more close to meanings of basal langages such old greek or hebrew or other so you writ smart but kinda dumwit not see truthing lac intuition while i much more sensitive w right brain and student of wiseston way for i try absorbing some his wisdoms for wise judementals in truthing qwest
-----
so poorboy please work self drop egomania folow wiseton look miror each every day for self reflect try meditates for if you embracing for real truthing can set you free from darkman self try try try never giving up i hear for you public duende
hypermak wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 4:02 am
.....Even the most illiterate and unfamiliar non-native English speaker would make a real effort to write simple sentences in correct English, as they knows it is a pre-requisite to be a respected member of an online community. You are simply pretending and, even just for this, you should be kicked out as a troll.
Just do everybody a favour and disappear, since your tactic of grooming "wiseton" seems to have worked well and he is reluctant to ban you.
Spencer is surely a native English speaker - if he is PAG or not does not matter - who deliberately distorts vocabulary and grammar of the English text he writes before posting it.

There is some simple fun-software/freeware available to do that - likely he is using such a program - to add and remove some letters and to change the order of words in a sentence etc.

No non-native serious English speaker - and I am not a native English speaker myself - would write a comment like that above, even not a 12 year old Filipino rural child who was never attending any regular education in elementary school.

If you are not good in writing you can always use a free online spell checker to improve your text, there is also free translation online available if you are not an English native speaker. No excuse to post such garbled text, it's done merely for trolling, for annoying others on this forum.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If i try to Skype or webcam with Spencer and see that hes not PAG then will that put that theory to rest? Would you return @MarcosZeitola?

Btw is it possible Spencer could be a Mexican immigrant? Do Mexican immigrants write like him?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 7:41 pm
If i try to Skype or webcam with Spencer and see that hes not PAG then will that put that theory to rest? Would you return @MarcosZeitola?
Eh, maybe? Overall quality of posters and content is pretty much down. But removing that clown would go a long way to improve the quality of discourse and may encourage other solid posters to return. Certainly there is no benefit whatsoever in his continued disruptive presence.
Winston wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 7:41 pm
Btw is it possible Spencer could be a Mexican immigrant? Do Mexican immigrants write like him?
He's neither a Mexican immigrant, nor a lowly educated Chinese or Filipino person. He's just FAG hiding behind broken English, shitting up thread after thread with impossible to understand gibberish and antagonising your userbase for fun. He's likely unemployed, has too much time on his hands and has some mental health problems. He adds no value, holds no value, and is in general a low value human being, poster and contributor. A gutter level individual that no sane and sensible admin would keep around his forum. And very, very obviously a troll who enjoys pretending to be a non-Native speaker with atrociously broken English.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 1:37 am
He's neither a Mexican immigrant, nor a lowly educated Chinese or Filipino person
And very, very obviously a troll who enjoys pretending to be a non-Native speaker with atrociously broken English.
As far as I can see not all people with this forum are native English speakers, but nobody is producing such strange garbled text like Spencer.
This is done deliberately to annoy other members = trolling. No excuse!

If a non-English speaker really wants to contribute to this forum he has many options if he doubts about his English knowledge.
There are plenty of spell-checkers, translation software, dictionaries etc. online for free.

I use such services also sometimes, I am not an English native speaker either. English might be my language No. 4, I think.
There was never any native English speaker (and native French speaker too) next to me during my whole life.

If this troll is not banned (and I really wonder why this profile and comments are not deleted yet) the option remaining for you is still the IGNORE list and never read and reply to such postings.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 2:07 am
If a non-English speaker really wants to contribute to this forum he has many options if he doubts about his English knowledge.
There are plenty of spell-checkers, translation software, dictionaries etc. online for free.

I use such services also sometimes, I am not an English native speaker either. English might be my language No. 4, I think.
There was never any native English speaker (and native French speaker too) next to me during my whole life.
He's not an actual non-English speaker... just an English speaker desperately pretending to be a non-native for trolling purposes. It's painfully obvious. We all see it. We all understand it and nobody enjoys it because he isn't particularly funny or clever about it either. Everyone but 'Wiseton'. :roll: :roll:
Yohan wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 2:07 am
If this troll is not banned (and I really wonder why this profile and comments are not deleted yet) the option remaining for you is still the IGNORE list and never read and reply to such postings.
If he isn't banned, it really isn't worth posting here to be honest. I just see "Spencer" in recent posts and it makes me go like "nah, I'm good". It's not as if this is such a large, thriving and interesting community at this point. I can just take it or leave it. Lets see if Wiseton wises up.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 2:15 am
He's not an actual non-English speaker... just an English speaker desperately pretending to be a non-native for trolling purposes. It's painfully obvious. We all see it. We all understand it and nobody enjoys it because he isn't particularly funny or clever about it either. Everyone but 'Wiseton'. :roll: :roll:
But you've got to admit that this gambit from PAG is pretty cool. He knows he can't hide his writing style from frequent viewers of this forum (and that is an interesting lesson in itself) so he has to completely distort it. Of course he has distorted it in a way that makes it obvious that an English speaker has distorted it. Intelligent native speakers of English all know this, and it would make an interesting study as to how we know this.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 2:27 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
But you've got to admit that this gambit from PAG is pretty cool. He knows he can't hide his writing style from frequent viewers of this forum (and that is an interesting lesson in itself) so he has to completely distort it. Of course he has distorted it in a way that makes it obvious that an English speaker has distorted it. Intelligent native speakers of English all know this, and it would make an interesting study as to how we know this.
The way I see it, it's more hilarious and pathetic than cool. By assuming this particular online identity, he must pose as a the semi-retarded, semi-illiterate, totally dyslexic man who has a pure heart and is looking for "the truth". This means what he can write, and how, is completely limited.

Look at his posts on the thread about "earning income online" (viewtopic.php?style=1&p=345374#p345374) where he cannot resist the temptation to comment using financial lingo but he has to keep using his trademark distorted English...
Calculamation CAGR so after 5 year exampling 100 grow up reach the 365 with divduende reinvestment make followup mathing (365 / 100)^(1/5) - 1 = 29.5 percenting mean return each year averaging on implication compoundment basis within get you nifty thrifty near 30% look so so nice comparative ripy jipy gankster bankster acunt return maybe 0.0000000000000001% wowee weeee make you big suker out of luker hoy hoy hoy
Calculamation? Divduende? Yeah, right... :D :D :D
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Dear duende because you feeling my writ style hilarious it big fortune mean have value to you for entertain and more easy reach peoples heart when make them laugh hoy hoy hoy

i here for be so most sincere truther and reformator of problem aborder like public duende and if also it give entertaings as byproduction that means to end and if also you find pathetic ok and don wory be hapy because i see glass 50 percent full for positivy part the equational

our bossman on forum is wiseton and we need granting more respectings in contents and tones because we see now recent that contrarian make rude remarkings and even you duende sometimes make missing his deep pointers on conspirator thery because he big expert for do here know before he have scopic forum for long time

marcos you act same fuming bitchlady for come go come go and making atitude like you more smart than bosman making dramas out of nothings so why not be man if you not like poster put ignoring butom same yohan simple simon man but we see you preferences for big girlyman dramas for don you guys knowing that make whiny crybaby trait of feminino for marcos if you stuck with roosters in misery poverty province why you need come here for vent anger when instead you need shushup and make ignore buton what you not like and post infomational posting in line with truthing thematic and if can entertain other aborder all the even betters

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 5:02 am
Dear duende because you feeling my writ style hilarious it big fortune mean have value to you for entertain and more easy reach peoples heart when make them laugh hoy hoy hoy

i here for be so most sincere truther and reformator of problem aborder like public duende and if also it give entertaings as byproduction that means to end and if also you find pathetic ok and don wory be hapy because i see glass 50 percent full for positivy part the equational

our bossman on forum is wiseton and we need granting more respectings in contents and tones because we see now recent that contrarian make rude remarkings and even you duende sometimes make missing his deep pointers on conspirator thery because he big expert for do here know before he have scopic forum for long time

marcos you act same fuming bitchlady for come go come go and making atitude like you more smart than bosman making dramas out of nothings so why not be man if you not like poster put ignoring butom same yohan simple simon man but we see you preferences for big girlyman dramas for don you guys knowing that make whiny crybaby trait of feminino for marcos if you stuck with roosters in misery poverty province why you need come here for vent anger when instead you need shushup and make ignore buton what you not like and post infomational posting in line with truthing thematic and if can entertain other aborder all the even betters
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

hypermak wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 7:34 pm
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
The way I see it, it's more hilarious and pathetic than cool. By assuming this particular online identity, he must pose as a the semi-retarded, semi-illiterate, totally dyslexic man who has a pure heart and is looking for "the truth". This means what he can write, and how, is completely limited.

Look at his posts on the thread about "earning income online" (viewtopic.php?style=1&p=345374#p345374) where he cannot resist the temptation to comment using financial lingo but he has to keep using his trademark distorted English...
Calculamation CAGR so after 5 year exampling 100 grow up reach the 365 with divduende reinvestment make followup mathing (365 / 100)^(1/5) - 1 = 29.5 percenting mean return each year averaging on implication compoundment basis within get you nifty thrifty near 30% look so so nice comparative ripy jipy gankster bankster acunt return maybe 0.0000000000000001% wowee weeee make you big suker out of luker hoy hoy hoy
He really cannot help himself. A complete basket case. It's painfully obvious that the writing style is fake and his persona made up. It does neither entertain, nor endear. Daddy Wu at least had the basic human decency to be legitimately funny, and not overly active. This troll account has no saving grace and keeping it around is deterimental to the forum with no upside beyond the appearance of activity.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 6:17 am
hypermak wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 7:34 pm
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

He really cannot help himself. A complete basket case. It's painfully obvious that the writing style is fake and his persona made up. It does neither entertain, nor endear. Daddy Wu at least had the basic human decency to be legitimately funny, and not overly active. This troll account has no saving grace and keeping it around is deterimental to the forum with no upside beyond the appearance of activity.
Your opinion only and before you say leave forum because me but hmmm now you back yawn so hope put me on ignore for action speak bs walk for if you engagement with me indrect or directment something atract you so if you feel above so simple simon just push ignore butom same yohan and wall best of both world

you need remember only one bossman and it never be you so vote with feet already

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Already pass 6 months so marcos back on schedu for history repeat again of self rightous judgemental marcos yaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnn
Spencer wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:10 pm
Shemp wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 5:59 am
Yohan is right. PAG and his sock puppets should have been permanently banned before even considering temporarily banning Cornfed. Also, while Cornfed's racism is deplorable, IMO the only solid justification for a ban is if he attacks non-white forum members with racist abuse, such as calling them "simians"'. If he is just spouting racist theories in his own threads, that does not justify a ban.
Conjo = Marco Zeitola
Post by Shemp
I have already gone on the record with my opinion that Marcos Zeitola was the craziest person on HA and that is saying a lot, as we all know, given what a loony bin this place is. It is now my opinion that he is undergoing the beginning of a full-scale nervous breakdown, which I always knew would eventually happen. "Methinks thou dost protest too much"--when a man (or woman, they are even worse) goes on and on preaching about the wonderfulness of marriage and children, it's a good sign they are trying to suppress internal self-doubts and drum up external support and get as many people as possible into the same boat so they won't feel alone, and of course this goes double when said man has gone off to live in some village with plans to father a whole tribe of descendants of whom he will be the great tribal chieftain.
Spencer wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 3:04 pm
Marcos big big bluffer, winson know better, so leave and come back sockpuppet conjo then back again as new improve marcos, you the one bs, "I'm done" hahaha really, how long for this time, why truth bother people, it all fact look your post before so moral high man, you just bluffer moralizer delusional why did model good look whiteman guy pretend will be millionaire but stay poverty province third world country only get tiny brown girl just same as many fat elderly whiteman get not make sense look your post, this truth in archive

MarcosZeitola
...but I already have a distributor and some vital contacts in the Asian shipping business through an international transportation business....I have wasted too much time on this forum alread....I cannot really use any distractions any longer....Life in general is changing....I'm pretty tired of racist assholes on this forum.... It's not helping my peace of mind to be on a site where the founder, Winston Wu, constantly belittles the race of my family, my wife and children. This is a negativity and toxic attitude I wish to no longer associate myself with. It does not give me anything, it does not help or benefit me to be here any longer. And talking to brick walls is a waste of perfectly good time. No more beating dead horses for me....I wish all the best to everyone here.... My two years on HappierAbroad have been interesting....... Now it's time for me to ride off into the sunset. Despite all the negative degenerate assholes here spewing messages of doom and gloom for all of humanity, I still continue...Good luck to everyone. Enjoy your whores, your racially inferior girlfriends, your ladyboys and your bar girls....

Winston
Don't worry guys. He'll be back. Most of these guys who post dear john letters to us eventually return, once they see that they cannot be so open and honest on other forums. Then they will miss us and realize the value of HA and free speech and non-PC, and return. We've seen it happen many times. Besides, lots of guys have pie in the sky dreams. But 99 percent of the time, it doesn't pan out the way they expect. Lots of businesses only work in theory, but not in reality. It's not that easy. But I hope he's able to make some money though, so he doesn't have to keep going back to Holland and working. Even if you became a millionaire in the Philippines, Marcos, the government and mafia will be on your tail, because they will want their cut too, and will try to take the majority of your profits. You watch and see. The Philippines is very hard to do business in. No western expat recommends it. Only Chinese rich businessmen manage to do business successfully there (sorry for mentioning that again lol). Not Americans or Europeans. Go to any living in the Philippines forum and ask and you will see.

starchild5
What has you been a millionaire and Winston Wu attitude got to do with anything :lol: Are you trying to rub it in? ohh look I'm a millionaire and has more money than Winston...I don't really have time for anyone now, who differs from my opinion of the world and that this forum was somehow responsible for slowing down my path to millionairedom :idea: Why would you bring Millionaire point now when you have decided to say good bye...Its unfair, how would we know you have millions??? In the same way..How can Winston contact you and let you know...He has changed? Also, do you think, if you being a millionaire would create a shield around you to protect from Winston Wu's racist post and HA free policies. If so, do you promise to come back once you become a Millionaire, if not then why the heck you would bring Millionaire point now????? Again, What is the point of you been a Millionaire and Winston forum policy...It seems been a millionaire or not won't change your attitude towards this forum..THEN WHY BRING IT? In other way around...It sounds really really dumb that HappierAbroad and Winston Wu was somehow responsible from stopping you from becoming a Millionaire :lol:
Spencer wrote:
April 12th, 2020, 1:33 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:49 pm
Yohan wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 10:12 am
To be honest, Winston, your reply does not satisfy me at all, but as I said before, this is not my forum. Up to you.

I added 'Spencer' 'StanfordGuy' to my IGNORE list. I will not reply anymore to any comment from these trolls, regardless what they write...

That's all what I can do about it.
I'm done.

MarcosZeitola wrote:
....Good luck to everyone. Enjoy your whores, your racially inferior girlfriends, your ladyboys and your bar girls....I hope will last a lifetime....I could've gone the rest of my day without reading this bullshit.

Eric wrote:
Nobody cares, Bye.
Good riddance. ...I'll enjoy my whores and my "loose women". Enjoy your pygmy Pinay and family (and talking down to everybody else...)
Nobody likes an asshole.
Spencer wrote:
April 12th, 2020, 9:29 am
Marcoszetlola, you say not post anymore, better not bluff you self ban, better mean it, don't come back never ever, winson since he volunteer teach lesson don't let back unless he big apologize for all bs and make explain why he have to marry pygmie live poverty if so so goodlook whiteman. marcos i insister and tell you better stay away never to come back or you must humble appologize sincerity not fake bs but real very sorry from your deepest heart and spirit grow up you bs bragger egomania marcos...you are stern warned and command to stay away always forever or else sincere appologize do it or shut up pemanant!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:49 pm
Yohan wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 10:12 am
To be honest, Winston, your reply does not satisfy me at all, but as I said before, this is not my forum. Up to you.

I added 'Spencer' 'StanfordGuy' to my IGNORE list. I will not reply anymore to any comment from these trolls, regardless what they write...

That's all what I can do about it.
Meh, I do not like the ignore button. Messes up threads, I want to still see everyone's reply and not have chunks removed from the debate every time, feels weird. I just hope Winston does the right thing and bans the troll already, it's been long enough.

One almost feels as if PAG has some sort of 'compromising evidence' to blackmail Winston with or something, because how else could someone troll the same forum for years and years under various aliases and never once get banned? I think I'll just refrain from posting altogether unless he deals with the vandalism of his forum appropriately. Enough is enough. I'll just check every once in a while if Spencer, Stanford or any other of PAG's socks are still active and so long as Winston has not grown the balls to deal with them and ban them already, I will just stay away because this isn't 'funny', it's just Winston lazily endulging in a mentally ill buffoon's online tantrums and doing nothing about it for some weird reason.

I'm done.
Exact 5 month after leave Marcos come back just to say will leave...again...and because of same reason...are you ok Marcos because when man say leave he should leave not make revolver door like clown