Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Spencer »

Marcoszetlola, you say not post anymore, better not bluff you self ban, better mean it, don't come back never ever, winson since he volunteer teach lesson don't let back unless he big apologize for all bs and make explain why he have to marry pygmie live poverty if so so goodlook whiteman. marcos i insister and tell you better stay away never to come back or you must humble appologize sincerity not fake bs but real very sorry from your deepest heart and spirit grow up you bs bragger egomania marcos...you are stern warned and command to stay away always forever or else sincere appologize do it or shut up pemanant!
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To Standford Guy, Spencer, Yohan and MarcosZeitola:

The four of you seem to be having a flame war. Can you please stop? It's not productive and is mudslinging. Why not focus on self-improvement and helping each other find a better life abroad, or talk about something more productive and useful? Try to help each other, and share advice and knowledge instead of bashing each other please. Think about it.

Stanford Guy, there's nothing wrong with posting pics and trip reports, but can you stop BSing and hyping your self worth as if you're "the man" or something? It's annoying a lot of people. Why not just post honest clean trip reports with photos if you want, but keep it clean and honest and factual and helpful? Don't brag or boast or BS or self-aggrandize please. Also post some interesting useful stuff, and participate in intelligent discussions where you can share your intelligent opinions and views, rather than try to compete and one up others, or talk others down. Keep that in mind please. Remember you are on probation here, since you've been banned before, so you'd better get your act up and act like a good, decent, civilized, respectable citizen of HA, or else.

Spencer, can you quit writing broken English please? We know you can do better. It's hard to read your posts when you do that. And it's annoying to try to read them too.

Yohan and MarcosZeitola:

I know you detest PAG's personality and style. But give him a chance please. He does have some intelligence. But he's overly egotistical and narcissistic and full of delusions of grandeur. Learn to ignore him if you don't like his personality. In life, you will meet many people who are weird or annoying. You gotta be adult about it and avoid them politely. If you can't put someone on ignore Marcos, then just scroll over his posts and don't read them. Mature adults do not participate with people they don't get along with. If you hate him and react to his posts, all you do is fuel his fire. So if you ignore him, his fire will dissipate eventually.

Meanwhile, focus on more important stuff, like helping others find a better life, self-improvement, useful topics, etc. This is a good test and challenge for you from the universe. If you can handle it, you will become a stronger character and learn to overcome those that annoy you or turn you off. It's a test of character. Every Christian goes through it. Life is full of challenges and obstacles to test your character. This is just one of them. If you can have a Zen like attitude and just let him be, then as long as he doesn't break any rules, he needn't bother you. Don't reply to him and he won't reply to you. Tell him you prefer him to leave you alone, and then he will because he has to. You have a right to ask him to leave you alone and not insult you. If he doesn't comply we can give him warnings.

I also hope PAG becomes less annoying and learns to act civilized and respectable and curbs his bad behaviors. Even though one cannot change who he is, he can change his behavior at least. Behavior can be modified and curtailed if necessary.

Anyway, I hope you guys will heed this advice and learn to be mature about all of it. Especially you PAG. You gotta tone it down please so people find you less annoying.

If this continues to get out of hand, I'm gonna have to issue warnings to all you guys. So try to keep all the above in mind.

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 10:49 pm
Standford Guy, Spencer, Yohan and MarcosZeitola:

Yohan and MarcosZeitola:
I know you detest PAG's personality and style. But give him a chance please. He does have some intelligence.
He does have some intelligence?

I don't care what he writes, incl. what he writes about me.

I said already a few days ago in my comment in this thread, that PAG (aka Spencer, StanfordGuy etc.) is on my IGNORE list.
I do not read and do not reply any longer to his comments.

I also said, it's your forum, do whatever you want with your forum.
It's up to you if you want to keep troll comments in broken English and similar useless comments from sockpuppets.
Last edited by Yohan on April 14th, 2020, 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 11:06 pm
Winston wrote:
Standford Guy, Spencer, Yohan and MarcosZeitola:

Yohan and MarcosZeitola:
I know you detest PAG's personality and style. But give him a chance please. He does have some intelligence.
He does have some intelligence?

I don't care what he writes, incl. what he writes about me.

I said already a few days ago in my comment in this thread, that PAG (aka Spencer, StanfordGuy etc.) is on my IGNORE list.
I do not read and do not reply any longer to his comments.

I also said, it's your forum, do whatever you want with your forum.
It's up to you if you want to keep troll comments in broken English and similar useless comments from sockpuppets.
PAG obviously has some intelligence. It takes intelligence to put up websites like his. Not anyone can do that. And he knows a lot about computers and programming too. His EQ may be low and his people skills may suck, and he may be narcissistic and egotistical and delusional, but he is good with computers. There are different types of intelligence. He may have some geek intelligence yes, but his EQ is low. That's what I meant. Not that he's wise and intelligence by all standards and in every way. Just that he is smart and knowledgeable in some things, even if he does have a lot of personality defects and is annoying and exhibits troll-like behavior. I wasn't trying to defend him or compliment him, just stating an obvious truth and fact.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To Stanford Guy:

Keep in mind that you are on probation here, because you've been banned in the past. If you want to be a regular member of this forum, you gotta do the following:

1. Stop showing off please. It's ok to post pics and trip reports, but not with the intent of showing off or belittling others or calling them "losers". You should do so with the intent of being informative and helping others, because you enjoy sharing. Act more humble and down to earth, and less egotistical please. And don't post lewd pics either.

2. Treat others with politeness, civility and respect please. Don't get into flame wars, race wars, or try to one up and outcompete others, or make them feel like they are "losers" while you are "the man". That's a big turn off. And bad behavior too. No one likes that. Don't put others down either, instead try to uplift them.

3. Participate in intelligent or useful discussions by sharing your knowledge and information. I know you are intelligent, so you can do this if you want. Contribute useful and productive info. Be an intelligent and humble poster, not an egotistical one. I know you can't change who you are, but you can definitely curb and curtail your bad behavior, and raise your EQ level with some introspection and self-improvement.

Hope you heed these guidelines. They are important if you want to be a regular member here. Hope you understand. Thanks for listening.

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
To Standford Guy, Spencer, Yohan and MarcosZeitola:

The four of you seem to be having a flame war. Can you please stop? It's not productive and is mudslinging. Why not focus on self-improvement and helping each other find a better life abroad, or talk about something more productive and useful? Try to help each other, and share advice and knowledge instead of bashing each other please. Think about it.

Stanford Guy, there's nothing wrong with posting pics and trip reports, but can you stop BSing and hyping your self worth as if you're "the man" or something? It's annoying a lot of people. Why not just post honest clean trip reports with photos if you want, but keep it clean and honest and factual and helpful? Don't brag or boast or BS or self-aggrandize please. Also post some interesting useful stuff, and participate in intelligent discussions where you can share your intelligent opinions and views, rather than try to compete and one up others, or talk others down. Keep that in mind please. Remember you are on probation here, since you've been banned before, so you'd better get your act up and act like a good, decent, civilized, respectable citizen of HA, or else.

Spencer, can you quit writing broken English please? We know you can do better. It's hard to read your posts when you do that. And it's annoying to try to read them too.

Yohan and MarcosZeitola:

I know you detest PAG's personality and style. But give him a chance please. He does have some intelligence. But he's overly egotistical and narcissistic and full of delusions of grandeur. Learn to ignore him if you don't like his personality. In life, you will meet many people who are weird or annoying. You gotta be adult about it and avoid them politely. If you can't put someone on ignore Marcos, then just scroll over his posts and don't read them. Mature adults do not participate with people they don't get along with. If you hate him and react to his posts, all you do is fuel his fire. So if you ignore him, his fire will dissipate eventually.

Meanwhile, focus on more important stuff, like helping others find a better life, self-improvement, useful topics, etc. This is a good test and challenge for you from the universe. If you can handle it, you will become a stronger character and learn to overcome those that annoy you or turn you off. It's a test of character. Every Christian goes through it. Life is full of challenges and obstacles to test your character. This is just one of them. If you can have a Zen like attitude and just let him be, then as long as he doesn't break any rules, he needn't bother you. Don't reply to him and he won't reply to you. Tell him you prefer him to leave you alone, and then he will because he has to. You have a right to ask him to leave you alone and not insult you. If he doesn't comply we can give him warnings.

I also hope PAG becomes less annoying and learns to act civilized and respectable and curbs his bad behaviors. Even though one cannot change who he is, he can change his behavior at least. Behavior can be modified and curtailed if necessary.

Anyway, I hope you guys will heed this advice and learn to be mature about all of it. Especially you PAG. You gotta tone it down please so people find you less annoying.

If this continues to get out of hand, I'm gonna have to issue warnings to all you guys. So try to keep all the above in mind.

Thanks.
Winston i will follow and respect your wisdom (Why not focus on self-improvement and helping each other find a better life abroad, or talk about something more productive and useful? Try to help each other, and share advice and knowledge instead of bashing each other please. Think about it.)

sorry about bad writing my phone not easy and want to get idea out and not lost time correcting

from post before marcos make trouble for forum and you and other poster not like and now volunteer to self ban so will you warn him to stay away or appologize and stop bad behave if he want final chance

cornfed still attack blackman with fake statistic will you warn him to give source or if source not real stop lie because you are truther and forum need to be for truth not tolerate attack blackman for fake news ok winston

stanfordguy need to stop exagerate insult which is not truth please warn him only post truth or also ban winston please make it 100% truth forum

yohan ok even if boring grumpy with bad bad attitude he not lie is real person and real truther just say acident lie because so dumbwit to know fake from truth

you are the happy aboard leader dont forget you are boss

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 3:04 pm
Marcos big big bluffer, winson know better, so leave and come back sockpuppet conjo then back again as new improve marcos, you the one bs, "I'm done" hahaha really, how long for this time, why truth bother people, it all fact look your post before so moral high man, you just bluffer moralizer delusional why did model good look whiteman guy pretend will be millionaire but stay poverty province third world country only get tiny brown girl just same as many fat elderly whiteman get not make sense look your post, this truth in archive

MarcosZeitola
...but I already have a distributor and some vital contacts in the Asian shipping business through an international transportation business....I have wasted too much time on this forum alread....I cannot really use any distractions any longer....Life in general is changing....I'm pretty tired of racist assholes on this forum.... It's not helping my peace of mind to be on a site where the founder, Winston Wu, constantly belittles the race of my family, my wife and children. This is a negativity and toxic attitude I wish to no longer associate myself with. It does not give me anything, it does not help or benefit me to be here any longer. And talking to brick walls is a waste of perfectly good time. No more beating dead horses for me....I wish all the best to everyone here.... My two years on HappierAbroad have been interesting....... Now it's time for me to ride off into the sunset. Despite all the negative degenerate assholes here spewing messages of doom and gloom for all of humanity, I still continue...Good luck to everyone. Enjoy your whores, your racially inferior girlfriends, your ladyboys and your bar girls....

Winston
Don't worry guys. He'll be back. Most of these guys who post dear john letters to us eventually return, once they see that they cannot be so open and honest on other forums. Then they will miss us and realize the value of HA and free speech and non-PC, and return. We've seen it happen many times. Besides, lots of guys have pie in the sky dreams. But 99 percent of the time, it doesn't pan out the way they expect. Lots of businesses only work in theory, but not in reality. It's not that easy. But I hope he's able to make some money though, so he doesn't have to keep going back to Holland and working. Even if you became a millionaire in the Philippines, Marcos, the government and mafia will be on your tail, because they will want their cut too, and will try to take the majority of your profits. You watch and see. The Philippines is very hard to do business in. No western expat recommends it. Only Chinese rich businessmen manage to do business successfully there (sorry for mentioning that again lol). Not Americans or Europeans. Go to any living in the Philippines forum and ask and you will see.

starchild5
What has you been a millionaire and Winston Wu attitude got to do with anything :lol: Are you trying to rub it in? ohh look I'm a millionaire and has more money than Winston...I don't really have time for anyone now, who differs from my opinion of the world and that this forum was somehow responsible for slowing down my path to millionairedom :idea: Why would you bring Millionaire point now when you have decided to say good bye...Its unfair, how would we know you have millions??? In the same way..How can Winston contact you and let you know...He has changed? Also, do you think, if you being a millionaire would create a shield around you to protect from Winston Wu's racist post and HA free policies. If so, do you promise to come back once you become a Millionaire, if not then why the heck you would bring Millionaire point now????? Again, What is the point of you been a Millionaire and Winston forum policy...It seems been a millionaire or not won't change your attitude towards this forum..THEN WHY BRING IT? In other way around...It sounds really really dumb that HappierAbroad and Winston Wu was somehow responsible from stopping you from becoming a Millionaire :lol:
Spencer, where did you find all those old posts? You must be smarter than we thought. Not many people can find those posts to prove a point. lol. Why can't you use your smarts to write better English and more clearly without using broken English? lol. That's the question I'm wondering. lol

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Spencer wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 12:04 am
cornfed still attack blackman with fake statistic will you warn him to give source or if source not real stop lie because you are truther and forum need to be for truth not tolerate attack blackman for fake news ok winston
Here you go. Scroll down to subheadline "The analysis". It has links for you to follow up.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck ... mmit-crime

Now consider that clearance rates for homicides in high crime black areas are generally low and with unsolved murders with no witnesses the race of the perpetrator is listed as unknown, but would almost always in fact be a young black man. Hence blacks in general commit the majority of homicides and young black men almost certainly break 50% by themselves.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 12:25 am
Spencer wrote:
Here you go. Scroll down to subheadline "The analysis". It has links for you to follow up.

Now consider that clearance rates for homicides in high crime black areas are generally low and with unsolved murders with no witnesses the race of the perpetrator is listed as unknown, but would almost always in fact be a young black man. Hence blacks in general commit the majority of homicides and young black men almost certainly break 50% by themselves.
Wow I'm surprised Channel 4 would admit that. That must be a local news channel, not NBC. NBC, ABC, CBS and CNN would never admit something like that. I thought only race realists like Jared Taylor and David Duke would admit stuff like that, that different races have a different propensity to commit violent crimes. I don't think it's all about economics though. A poor person in Japan with no money at all would not commit violent crime usually. So race and culture are factors too, not just poverty. I don't know why the media is adamant in believing that all races are the same in every way. No one deep down believes that, but media has to say that, and so do academics with Ph D's, lest they be ostracized. A taboo is a taboo, even if it's true.

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 12:25 am
Spencer wrote:

Appologize to Cornfed since he sharing this information now but he extend what wrote to 15-35 blackman and say only 2% of population which his assume but seem to be close on age democratics so its not from his ass please now on show sources many not so good at internet and it interesting

winston yes some poor people not kill not assualt more to violet act than poverty being poor is excuse not real truth for why kill and rape must be other reason plus

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @MarcosZeitola: I'd highly advise that you not even take PAG seriously. When you watch a clown or comedian on TV, do you get angry and take him seriously and get offended? Or do you laugh? Of course the latter. That should be your attitude toward people like PAG. It's better for your mental health too. People who take things too seriously have more stress than those who relax and don't take life that seriously. So be a freespirit like the Filipinos you see around you, and don't take these things seriously. Again, this could be the universe testing you and honing your character, to take life less seriously. So if you learn from it and let go and not take life so seriously, or the clowns that you meet in life, you may come out better and wiser and more enlightened because of it. Consider that.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 3:57 am
Btw @MarcosZeitola: I'd highly advise that you not even take PAG seriously. When you watch a clown or comedian on TV, do you get angry and take him seriously and get offended? Or do you laugh? Of course the latter. That should be your attitude toward people like PAG. It's better for your mental health too. People who take things too seriously have more stress than those who relax and don't take life that seriously. So be a freespirit like the Filipinos you see around you, and don't take these things seriously. Again, this could be the universe testing you and honing your character, to take life less seriously. So if you learn from it and let go and not take life so seriously, or the clowns that you meet in life, you may come out better and wiser and more enlightened because of it. Consider that.
@Winston , for the little I know about PAG/stanfordguy, he's of the troll species but definitely not funny. He is not a clown. If anything he keeps embarrassing himself and acts all pissy when people don't take him seriously and randomly mock him.

Real comedians come across as funny and relatable because they don't take themselves and what happens around them too seriously. They embrace you with their lightness and you spend a few minutes or a couple of hours well entertained.

This chap does the opposite. He believes so much in the fantasy world he created for himself, he wants everybody else to believe in it, too. You can see the way he reacts to other members (including @MarcosZeitola and @Contrarian Expatriate), as if he had a reputation to defend. It doesn't even begin to cross his mind that the more he does this, the less credible he will come across.

Up to you and the other Mods if you want to ban him. What he says and does is definitely not worth wasting anybody's time on.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 4:18 am
Winston wrote:
Btw @MarcosZeitola: I'd highly advise that you not even take PAG seriously. When you watch a clown or comedian on TV, do you get angry and take him seriously and get offended? Or do you laugh? .....
@Winston , for the little I know about PAG/stanfordguy, he's of the troll species but definitely not funny. He is not a clown.
Up to you and the other Mods if you want to ban him. What he says and does is definitely not worth wasting anybody's time on.
I agree with the comment from 'hypermak' - I see nothing with those comments from PAG (aka StanfordGuy aka Spencer) which is 'funny'.

I can only advise other members who are fed up with this troll to use the IGNORE option within their own profile/control panel and NEVER answer to anything whatever this troll is writing in this forum - including any comment pointing to you.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Yohan wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 8:23 am

I can only advise other members who are fed up with this troll to use the IGNORE option within their own profile/control panel and NEVER answer to anything whatever this troll is writing in this forum - including any comment pointing to you.
This real truth why only yohan understand beside winston that knows all on deeper levels than all posters here

my first post tell everybody in questions to stanfordguy (I follow this forum. Most posters hide behind username, brag, one-up, and argue silly things. But you show your clear self.....You obviously trolling these guys when they think your serious but just playing them having laughs on them and getting them anoy.. But you show your life and face, do you get many kinds of women in Europe in photos, is it real even you middle years? Nobody posts proof like that except you.)

funny joking not one man ban.....stanfordguy not funny alone but make mock of posters on forum many years ongoing and posters here butt of trolling they always fall to stanfordguy trap even after 5 years then get so angry take self so serious maybe jealosy and hate on player also because stanfordguy really show real proof no fear show own face and prove to be with so many hi status young europe girl that not look cheap prositutes and close to him on cam person bedroom

to stop be troll victim need to put on ignore list so you not keep look like joke butt fool then see if stanfordguy still stay have good side to genuine help winston and asiaman poster with secret atract europe girl since stanforddguy prove real live expert even 2020 at middle years and maybe also he know how to get more money to happier aboard site business improve monetizeation not sure maybe hope stanfordguy stop troll and serious help site after to to long time but poster here need stop enable stanfordguy because to hard for him resist easy joke butt if you fall trap so easy

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 4:18 am
Winston wrote:
Winston , for the little I know about PAG/stanfordguy, he's of the troll species but definitely not funny. He is not a clown. If anything he keeps embarrassing himself and acts all pissy when people don't take him seriously and randomly mock him.

Real comedians come across as funny and relatable because they don't take themselves and what happens around them too seriously. They embrace you with their lightness and you spend a few minutes or a couple of hours well entertained.

This chap does the opposite. He believes so much in the fantasy world he created for himself, he wants everybody else to believe in it, too. You can see the way he reacts to other members (including MarcosZeitola and Contrarian Expatriate), as if he had a reputation to defend. It doesn't even begin to cross his mind that the more he does this, the less credible he will come across.

Then how come Rock finds PAG funny and amusing? LOL. He still lurks here, even though he never posts. But he is amused and enamored by PAG. I guess Rock likes weird people. To Rock, PAG is interesting and comical.

Even if you're right hypermak, still, you can choose to not take PAG seriously. Treat him like a clown. Maybe that will make him need us less? They say "laughter is the best medicine" after all, remember?

Either way, bashing him only results in flame wars. So why not do the opposite? Either laugh at him, or feed his ego and tell him he's "the man" which is what he wants. Maybe he is wounded deep down and needs validation? If so, maybe we can give it to him for a while until he is healed and whole and can move on? Besides, he does go abroad it seems, so he is living the HA lifestyle.