Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola,
How is spencer trolling? Isn't he just sharing his opinions and observations here like everyone else? You can't prove that he's PAG can you? If not, then why condemn and accuse an innocent man MarcosZeitola? Isn't that wrong?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 2:23 pm
MarcosZeitola,
How is spencer trolling? Isn't he just sharing his opinions and observations here like everyone else? You can't prove that he's PAG can you? If not, then why condemn and accuse an innocent man MarcosZeitola? Isn't that wrong?
Make a poll and ask the community if anyone wants to keep the guy around? He's deliberately misspelling his responses like some dyslectic pig farmer from rural Romania yet somehow manages to provide semi-astute financial observations from time to time, still rife with forcibly bad grammer and spelling. It's not even entertaining, Wiseton. Make a poll, by all means. I have yet to see a single poster who thinks the guy is a worthwhile addition to the forum. And while IP addresses may not match, we both know those are easily falsified and PAG always claimed to be a "brilliant master hacker"... have we ever seen or heard this Spencer fellow to confirm he truly is the illiterate Martian-Mexican hybrid he claims to be? :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
MarcosZeitola,
Thank wiseton i so apreciate and he no way proof i the pag for where is his 22 proofs sho i pag like i sho public duende = hypermak beyond reasonble doubt and final contarian drive him to full admision of truth that he one in same

if marcos want come back welcom and i respect him til he push for banman me so we make agree i leave lone marcos and marcos leave lone me and i shake hands and abrazo with the marcos as 2 goodman aborder brother for i know the marco not liarman he truther just same childman sometime need gro up before age 30
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 2:29 pm
Winston wrote:
MarcosZeitola,
Make a poll and ask the community if anyone wants to keep the guy around? He's deliberately misspelling his responses like some dyslectic pig farmer from rural Romania yet somehow manages to provide semi-astute financial observations from time to time, still rife with forcibly bad grammer and spelling. It's not even entertaining, Wiseton. Make a poll, by all means. I have yet to see a single poster who thinks the guy is a worthwhile addition to the forum. And while IP addresses may not match, we both know those are easily falsified and PAG always claimed to be a "brilliant master hacker"... have we ever seen or heard this Spencer fellow to confirm he truly is the illiterate Martian-Mexican hybrid he claims to be? :roll:
Marco my boy you forget this not demcracy....this dictatorship and wiseton the dictator same the donald on aprentice

even if wiseton take poll sometime see resulting for ofentime wiseton not folow for he the one only bossman here not you and for if you not like take your lil ball and go play other place because you girlydrama of come make threat go then 5 months come gain then threat gain then go gain but not really go mr. im outta here make you look sily fagman for you behave like shmuck and never forget you not mater you just one poster and nobody care much you here not here for most not aspire your aborder life as big whitman in forth world poverty province hang with taxi driver and pig farmer and rooster and sexing poverty darky pygmy girlies for funys and gambling cockfite while drink crap local brew so why o why you think you so egomania proudly for so so dulard lifing style for holand 100 time so so much beter quality all and everthing

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:
MarcosZeitola,
Ok I'll start a poll about Spencer and see what everyone thinks.

Btw, I told you before, Spencer is unlikely to be PAG because PAG's nature is only to brag and talk about himself and puff himself up. If PAG can't do that, he won't bother posting. That's his personality. Didn't you consider that? That's a major argument. It's psychology. It's not in PAG's nature to kiss ass like Spencer does.

How do you know Spencer isn't just some eccentric or strange guy who likes to write like that? Why would PAG wanna write like an uneducated person?

Btw Spencer has offered to do webcam with me to show me that he's not PAG. However, he does not follow up on his offer and refuses to give me his Skype username and a time to talk on webcam. I don't know what's up with that. It's not logical. Why offer to Skype with me and then not follow up by giving me his username? That's contradictory.

But then again Marcos, you refuse to meet up with me and Rock too. So how do we know you are in the PH? And you refuse to reply to me on Skype too. So much for transparency. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 5:00 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:
MarcosZeitola,
Ok I'll start a poll about Spencer and see what everyone thinks.

Btw, I told you before, Spencer is unlikely to be PAG because PAG's nature is only to brag and talk about himself and puff himself up. If PAG can't do that, he won't bother posting. That's his personality. Didn't you consider that? That's a major argument. It's psychology. It's not in PAG's nature to kiss ass like Spencer does.

How do you know Spencer isn't just some eccentric or strange guy who likes to write like that? Why would PAG wanna write like an uneducated person?

Btw Spencer has offered to do webcam with me to show me that he's not PAG. However, he does not follow up on his offer and refuses to give me his Skype username and a time to talk on webcam. I don't know what's up with that. It's not logical. Why offer to Skype with me and then not follow up by giving me his username? That's contradictory.

But then again Marcos, you refuse to meet up with me and Rock too. So how do we know you are in the PH? And you refuse to reply to me on Skype too. So much for transparency. lol
Wiseton i write new pm for you few days ago so maybe when time read to replying

if poster here think i the stanfordguy it ok for me i not minding this even at all and now i am here seem so far he never come back with new sucpupet gain so maybe if i stay pag never return like i am the pag repelant hoy hoy so win win

as for marco i never ever doubting he in phlipin poverty province it seem he not liarman for he do admiting when failure become miliondolarman for wiseton if he not truther why he share the thing for make self look so bad and bigfoolman and forso he is deserving of our aborder respect and credible

even i not like marco because he still act up girlydrama and bit dumwit but he is truther with real aborder story not faker like hyper = public duende so still for my opinion he come back is good development so long as drop silly thretnings for leave just need growup for he still youngman wiseton we need give bit more timings

For webcaming i want do if hyper do and i even pay say before fee but this offer on full package dealing and i belief hyper never will do because i know for certainty factuals that he the big liarman id fraud

Wiseton i not care what poll say only care your deciding and even in last pm i explaining this for if you want i leave simple simon i leave but if you let me stay i stay even if 100 poster voting 100% want me go but so long you say stay then boom i stay for hapy abord forum your personality domain they are only visitor excepting maybe funding member like your ladslav also i give big weigts for his sayings and opines

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer,
I don't understand why you will only appear on webcam if hypermak does? What does it matter if he does or not? Why can't you appear on webcam with me only to verify you are not PAG? Why do you insist that hypermak appear too? That makes no sense. You must know that hypermak will not appear, so as long as you bank on that, you won't either. It seems too calculated. Why not just be honest and appear yourself and speak for yourself? Why depend on him?

I'm sure most people here will like you to stay if:

1) You stop writing strange posts with every word misspelled and write like a normal person. Come on, even illiterate people do not misspell every word. What country are you from exactly? Are you American? Can't you just write like a normal person?

2) You stop bashing and engaging in flame wars with hypermak, contrarian expatriate and marcos zeitola, and instead post intelligent observations and opinions instead. Instead of hating on others, just criticize their views without getting personal. One can disagree and criticize other people's ideas without getting into personal attacks, you know?

If you could do the above two, I'm sure everyone will be glad to have you here and agree to it. Why don't you do that?

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 5:56 pm
Spencer,
I don't understand why you will only appear on webcam if hypermak does? What does it matter if he does or not? Why can't you appear on webcam with me only to verify you are not PAG? Why do you insist that hypermak appear too? That makes no sense. You must know that hypermak will not appear, so as long as you bank on that, you won't either. It seems too calculated. Why not just be honest and appear yourself and speak for yourself? Why depend on him?

I'm sure most people here will like you to stay if:

1) You stop writing strange posts with every word misspelled and write like a normal person. Come on, even illiterate people do not misspell every word. What country are you from exactly? Are you American? Can't you just write like a normal person?

2) You stop bashing and engaging in flame wars with hypermak, contrarian expatriate and marcos zeitola, and instead post intelligent observations and opinions instead. Instead of hating on others, just criticize their views without getting personal. One can disagree and criticize other people's ideas without getting into personal attacks, you know?

If you could do the above two, I'm sure everyone will be glad to have you here and agree to it. Why don't you do that?
Yes calculation that he never come pretty safe bet but read my pm for some thing just tel only you wiseton

contarian and i not have problem i change tone to him now no problem

even marco i stop now at most only dense self if he ofensive but you see i suport he come back and ofer truce just ask he stop push for banman me

i am delight other think i am the stanfordguy even it not truth ok but i acepting it for i never proof not to be i only say i am not and i know who i am and i am a truther but other still belief i am stanfordguy great fine i never lie and his id good for me just the same

for me forum have only 2 which i against which is the faker hyper and scamman mark dream conection and only one posting here for also before i ofer to public duende and all sucpupet now and future if he agree go then i go too for again this less safe bet but probly he never agreement so i get to stay

this is me my persona how i am and all other you talk me on pm

i will do best for be good poster not flaming and nice to any and all exceptional for the 2 i naming above and also if ever any more badman join and i feel them for what they really are for only one i go gainst would be the one i see for darkman and i welcoming back the marco and will not put down if he not put down me

wiseton i respect you and just as i say also on the pm all you do is say word and i go poof goner i not her for go gainsting you not gainsting aborder

so if still not clarity wiseton i am what i am and when you say go then i go if you ok i stay then i stay it only is up for you

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What happened to @Shemp? Worldtraveler was wondering the same thing. Did he explain why he left? Did he write us a dear john letter first like hypermak did? lol. Anyone know?

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Shemp has been enjoying himself in Kyiv, Ukraine with his 30 year younger sugarbaby since early July, and now plans to overstay his visa and remain until February. Ukraine is an oasis of sanity in a world gone mad with covid hysteria. I stopped posting and mostly stopped reading the forum because of too much negativity and trolling and stupidity, too little useful information.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Shemp wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 11:41 pm
Shemp has been enjoying himself in Kyiv, Ukraine with his 30 year younger sugarbaby since early July, and now plans to overstay his visa and remain until February. Ukraine is an oasis of sanity in a world gone mad with covid hysteria. I stopped posting and mostly stopped reading the forum because of too much negativity and trolling and stupidity, too little useful information.
Well done, I am sure you're having the time of your life!

Meanwhile, our resident trillionaire viveur keeps rolling his mind movies from a 2-star motel room... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 8:00 am
Shemp wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 11:41 pm
Well done, I am sure you're having the time of your life!

Meanwhile, our resident trillionaire viveur keeps rolling his mind movies from a 2-star motel room... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Please stop with baitman contarian for not you already call trucing moreover you write dear jony letter so so same as public duende for dramas efecting yet like so much bout you its falsity for you not in truth go way just as wiseton prediction so perfection so he see threw you and have ability for prediction your future behavoring like fake goodbye cry cry cry o my favrite posters miss you so much hu hu hu but of course this girlyman dramas for you egomania suck you to dramas so at leasting leave lone contarian calling trucing and you do you just as the marco sometime say to the wiseton for if you must be liarman fake fony balony young chefman at least make loving not waring states so leave lone contarian til he go at you in first and knowest that by now you fully exposure 100% all you say same words of liarman clown for bossman call you out supremely and you can just but roll over never answer directment

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

We thought we got rid of the PAG troll...apparently not. :)
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 9:51 pm
Is it troll to make open lie on truthing forum because wiseton proof you do that you do that and he know you are public duende so why o why before you truthing poster back under duende but when come back turn into anti truthing open source liarman what o what make you change

do you belief i am same poster as pag even wiseton kno i not same

please do get helps you need and ideal come back confessional or other at least pm to wiseton get your piling of lies off chest for gain freedoms gain

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Spencer wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 10:52 pm
hypermak wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 9:51 pm
Is it troll to make open lie on truthing forum because wiseton proof you do that you do that and he know you are public duende so why o why before you truthing poster back under duende but when come back turn into anti truthing open source liarman what o what make you change

do you belief i am same poster as pag even wiseton kno i not same

please do get helps you need and ideal come back confessional or other at least pm to wiseton get your piling of lies off chest for gain freedoms gain
Spencer lets assume for a moment you are right... Hypermak = PublicDuende. Okay, cool. Next question... who is Spencer? Because you are too familiar with this forum and our members going back several years for you to have just "randomly stumbled" upon the forum. So which of our former or current members are YOU?

Do tell. Or don't. But give a little biography of yourself. I have told people my age, my nation, my personal life here. I even showed pictures long ago and added some members on FB. Met one of them, the Chinese "Baoniang" if I write this correctly. I've also had a Skype call with Winston before, so he knows I am a real person. We know who Marcos is. We know who Winston is, who Duende is. So who is Spencer? What is he like?

Anyway... tell a bit about yourself, Spencer. Your age. Your nationality. What on earth is your first language, because clearly it is not English at least not the way you present yourself. If you are a real person and not a 'troll', but the truth-seeking Winston fan you claim to be... you should be able, to share a bit about yourself. :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144