Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

What happened to CE? Did he leave because he was pissed that I asked him to behave and stop insulting people on every post? He acts like a kindergarten kid with a temper tantrum that throws fits when he doesn't get his way. Very unreasonable. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
December 21st, 2020, 12:05 pm
What happened to CE? Did he leave because he was pissed that I asked him to behave and stop insulting people on every post? He acts like a kindergarten kid with a temper tantrum that throws fits when he doesn't get his way. Very unreasonable. lol
It's unwise to taunt one of your longest posting and most well-traveled senior members this way, Winston. You seem to be under the impression that everyone who leaves will just come back sooner or later, one way or another. That this forum has some sort of magical pull that none of us can ever get away from. But who knows... he strikes me as a man who would hold a grudge, and he's rich with plenty of distractions. He might just stay away forever out of spite, leaving you with one less solid poster.

You're kinda running low on those as it is. :roll: Be careful or one day you'll find yourself logging in and every single person you talk to is PAG in disguise. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm not taunting him. I have nothing against him. He's not my enemy. I like some of his posts. I don't taunt people. I just tell the truth about them based on their behavior. That's all. I'm sure what I said about him is pretty obvious and apparent.

He got banned once for doxxing remember? He asked me to let him back in so I did. So eventually he does miss the forum and return. Past behavior is a good predictor of future behavior. So if he asked to come back before, he will again. In most cases.

Also I'm merely asking about why he suddenly stopped posting after this incident, out of curiosity. So it's a question out of curiosity, not out of taunting.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 21st, 2020, 12:46 pm
Winston wrote:
It's unwise to taunt one of your longest posting and most well-traveled senior members this way, Winston. You seem to be under the impression that everyone who leaves will just come back sooner or later, one way or another. That this forum has some sort of magical pull that none of us can ever get away from. But who knows... he strikes me as a man who would hold a grudge, and he's rich with plenty of distractions. He might just stay away forever out of spite, leaving you with one less solid poster.

You're kinda running low on those as it is. :roll: Be careful or one day you'll find yourself logging in and every single person you talk to is PAG in disguise. :lol:
I agree. CE and E R&B S are two of the best remaining frequent posters. It would be very bad and damaging to the forum if they left permanently.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 11:13 pm
hypermak wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 11:03 pm
That's why I like to call him on his BS, just like I do with his clownified alter ego, PAG.
If you are suggesting that CE and PAG are the same person, I would think that almost certainly isn't true.
No, what I am suggesting is that CE and PAG have a similar (but not identical) approach to self-aggrandizing: they show off wealth, culture and class they probably do not have, not to the extent they want us to believe. At least @Contrarian Expatriate has the grace not to post explicit (and fake) photos of himself with his "achievements".
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 21st, 2020, 12:46 pm
Winston wrote:

If @Contrarian Expatriate was just going to become sick from Covid vaccines in a few months then him leaving now won't make all that much difference to the forum. PAG learned a lot here and incorporated what he's learned into his ego. Contrarian can't do that because he is too old and stubborn to consider he might be wrong.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 11:38 pm
If @Contrarian Expatriate was just going to become sick from Covid vaccines in a few months then him leaving now won't make all that much difference to the forum. PAG learned a lot here and incorporated what he's learned into his ego. Contrarian can't do that because he is too old and stubborn to consider he might be wrong.
I'd also like to know what happened to CE. He was clearly cracking up and despite his previously good medical attention may have been approaching the use-by date for negro males of his reported size. I also would be interested in whether he had an adverse reaction to the vaccine, not even so much from a gloating perspective (although there is that element to it) since I can't really blame him for taking the establishment advice given, as has served him so well for his entire pampered life. It would just be interesting.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 11:50 pm
HappyGuy wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 11:38 pm
I'd also like to know what happened to CE. He was clearly cracking up and despite his previously good medical attention may have been approaching the use-by date for negro males of his reported size. I also would be interested in whether he had an adverse reaction to the vaccine, not even so much from a gloating perspective (although there is that element to it) since I can't really blame him for taking the establishment advice given, as has served him so well for his entire pampered life. It would just be interesting.
He's probably not eligible for the "vaccine" yet. In the U.S. the plan is to kill off the old and enfeebled and "health care" workers first, then proceed down to the middle aged and young.

Good friends -- a married couple age 80 and 77 -- will get it on Saturday. The woman is absolutely, aggressively hostile toward any challenge to the conventional wisdom, including vaccines. A rough go of it for her would be poetic justice, but their lives are in danger so no prospects of gloating, though I have precautioned them over the years.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@Winston bring everyone back and appoint more moderators. We don't want to hear it we're tired of your shit. This forum is heading for the crapper. Appoint Contrarian and Cornfed as mods of the "Social, Gender and Racial Issues" area. Make Yohan mod of Countries, Cultures, Continents and Neo mod of Religion, Philosophy, Esoteric Subjects and Taco mod of Practical Living Issues. Give Iraqwarvet, flowerthief00, MrMan, mattyman, Johnny1975 and statnerd promotions. Make Mr Peabody and gsjackson general mods so there will be four instead of two. Before you reply with a paragraph of really lame justifications for not changing anything do us all a favor and keep it to yourself.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 6:11 pm
@Winston bring everyone back and appoint more moderators. We don't want to hear it we're tired of your shit. This forum is heading for the crapper. Appoint Contrarian and Cornfed as mods of the "Social, Gender and Racial Issues" area. Make Yohan mod of Countries, Cultures, Continents and Neo mod of Religion, Philosophy, Esoteric Subjects and Taco mod of Practical Living Issues. Give Iraqwarvet, flowerthief00, MrMan, mattyman, Johnny1975 and statnerd promotions. Make Mr Peabody and gsjackson general mods so there will be four instead of two. Before you reply with a paragraph of really lame justifications for not changing anything do us all a favor and keep it to yourself.
I agree. The forum needs to bring everyone back and have an activity boost. In business and online forums, it needs active users that post good content or conversations. Not just in the past but also in the present.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Tsar wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 6:53 pm
it needs active users that post good content or conversations. Not just in the past but also in the present.
Most visitors don't bother sharing because they see that Winston doesn't take the integrity of the forum seriously.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 7:03 pm
Tsar wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 6:53 pm
it needs active users that post good content or conversations. Not just in the past but also in the present.
Most visitors don't bother sharing because they see that Winston doesn't take the integrity of the forum seriously.
I can see that when most of the threads active yesterday were conspiracy theories or in a way similar.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Tsar wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 7:09 pm
most of the threads active yesterday were conspiracy theories
And he doesn't like me posting those about Covid every week. Winston doesn't believe in conspiracies or travel anymore he only believes in the money they can generate. He is so jaded he thinks Covid is another hoax like Taco's past market predictions and it'll blow over. His brain hasn't informed him it's something that has already happened and is in the process of happening.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

This place is really dying. It's just full of stuff that will get us cancelled by the Americommunists. Whatever happened to trip reports and stuff?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

xiongmao wrote:
March 7th, 2021, 1:00 am
Whatever happened to trip reports and stuff?
Teotwawki happened. Winston has been mostly sheltered from the hardships of American and Taiwanese society which has given him a false sense of invincibility. In his world bad things only happen to other people and to him this Covid thing is an episode of a sci-fi show or yet another meaningless conspiracy thread to argue over. He'll go to bed and by tomorrow everything will be normal. He assumes he'll just slide on by unaffected and so will his readers.

(Movie trailer voice): But he's wrong. Dead wrong.