Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
rudder
Junior Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by rudder »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 2:25 am
I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
I never understood why guys think access to sex is such a game changer. It's not. You are still you. If you are the kind of guy that gets stressed easily, then you will get stressed easily even if you have sex in your life. Actually an inverse argument could be made. Sex would bring momentary pleasure to such an individual, but the interpersonal ramifications of the sex (e.g. worrying about pregnancy, disease, a clingy female, other unwanted emotional baggage tied to sex, moral and religious feelings of regret, obsessing about sex, etc.) might lead the person to yet more stress in their life.

Marcos, correlation does not equal causation. The bitterness you see is not necessarily dependent on the absence or availability of sex. There can be many other causes of bitterness in life.
Last edited by rudder on November 15th, 2021, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Shemp wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 8:32 am
yick wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 4:48 am
I can't read it, even the cached versions of blogspot are completely blocked from the internet here, what does he say?
Shoutout to Yick!
October 22, 2021
If you don't know who Yick is, he's a pompous, arrogant, entitled, snobbish tea-drinking British negro!

He's also a liar. He thinks he gets to shutdown my honest thoughts and refuses to even acknowledge reality about how men like me suffer.

Well, Yick. I'll be more open here, on my personal blog.

I intend to buy Rohypnol and then I find a girl that is only interested in going on a date with me because she will get €200 or €300. Then, she will find her drink spiked and then I will have my way with her.

It will be very enjoyable. It will be in a country where nonconsensual sex is legal or not a crime.

That's why girls better start giving me a chance.

Otherwise, I will have nonconsensual sex with as many girls I can in places where nonconsensual sex isn't a crime.

Girls have denied me love, affection, relationships, and sex all my life. I'm over 30 years old and I haven't even kissed a girl. I haven't even held a girl's hand. I haven't even took a girl out to a restaurant. I haven't celebrated a single Valentine's Day with a girl. Do you know how angry it makes me to know that 14 and 15 year old boys who are less than half my age are kissing girls and getting more sex than I have?

I wanted to have sex with a girl when I was 14 or 15 years old but never was given an opportunity.

Anglo Nations, which in my case was America, which is where I lived as a teenager was the worst. It's filled with ugly people, too many people are fat pigs that range from girls who are like fat sows and men that are swines to morbidly obese landwhales.

The more that the Jew-infested American pop-culture spreads across the world, the more girls everywhere become sluttier, crueler, and less likely to date men like me. I honestly hate this this world where girls never give me a chance.

Yick, you think you can shutdown my blogger? Try it Yick! You're wrong! LoL

Stupid pompous tea drinking Negro! I would like to see you try to get Google to shutdown my Blogger. If you try and then fail, I will call you a "British Nigger" and I'm sure that's more fitting of a lying snobbish British Negro such as yourself!
----
Shemp's comment: Maybe the name yick will become famous when Tsar eventually does go on a crime spree and the media discovers his blog. I doubt they will bother doxing yick since he's obviously the sane one here.
*Grabs popcorn*

NY Times Best Seller material right there, folks! Can we start a gofundme so he can hire me as his editor? I'm stuck in the backwaters of latin america without meaningful work right now. C'mon community, it's a win-win!

You'd be helping out a couple Happier Abroad-ers and I know you're interested in seeing a good train wreck.

Tsar would acheive notoriety for his publication, and draw the attention of that kind of weird, kinky woman that's turned on by such things as violent prisoners. Also, I think the world would avoid another Elliot Rodgers situation. You see? Win win. Winston, you're already vindicated, because you suspended the guy's account, so if anything bad happens, you've already posited yourself as the sober voice of moderation. Why not go the extra mile? Since you're an online marketing expert, you could get the ball rolling with Tsar's: "No More Elliot Rodgers" kickstarter/gofundme campaign. Don't look at it like a form of extortion, just see that you're helping a troubled soul find catharsis and a level of recognition absent in his life, until now.

:mrgreen: $$$
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

rudder wrote:
November 15th, 2021, 4:47 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
I never understood why guys think access to sex is such a game changer. It's not. You are still you. If you are the kind of guy that gets stressed easily, then you will get stressed easily even if you have sex in your life. Actually an inverse argument could be made. Sex would bring momentary pleasure to such an individual, but the interpersonal ramifications of the sex (e.g. worrying about pregnancy, disease, a clingy female, other unwanted emotional baggage tied to sex, moral and religious feelings of regret, obsessing about sex, etc.) might lead the person to yet more stress in their life.

Marcos, correlation does not equal causation. The bitterness you see is not necessarily dependent on the absence or availability of sex. There can be many other causes of bitterness in life.
I have no idea about and Im not going to try to answer for anything else in this thread.. However, this makes heaps of sense, and I wish more men understood this.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar,
Welcome back. Why did you have a temper tantrum about us in your blog? That was unnecessary and uncalled for. We are not your enemy here. But you gotta abide by common sense decency here man. You can't be talking about wanting to commit crimes, even if you don't mean to, the words you used could be construed as wanting to commit a crime. Hope you keep that in mind. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 12:22 pm
Tsar,
Welcome back. Why did you have a temper tantrum about us in your blog? That was unnecessary and uncalled for. We are not your enemy here. But you gotta abide by common sense decency here man. You can't be talking about wanting to commit crimes, even if you don't mean to, the words you used could be construed as wanting to commit a crime. Hope you keep that in mind. Thanks.
I had a temper tantrum because I felt like I was treated unfairly because you didn't add "Don't talk about any sort of nonconsensual sex" in the rules and it was escalated because Yick and Gali were saying I wouldn't be able to get work or a girl, and that made me angry. I was sort of depressed for awhile. I would recommend you add a rule like you did about "Don't talk about girls under age 18." Yick also lied and that's what's made me the angriest. I was referring to "college girls at nightclubs" and not "girls under 18" and that's why I said Yick was a liar. He misrepresented the age. I was really depressed because I missed out on Ethereum going to $4,000 and I lost money, and I was really getting angry at sending several thousand likes in a year and getting no responses. To be fair, maybe half of the girls were probably stolen pictures taken from Instagram. I googled a few screenshots. COVID-19 was also really making me angry. But Yick has the largest amount of blame because he's the one who kept escalating and telling me things that were unhelpful. Yick and Gali were engaging in constant provocations and neither of them know that America is a terrible nation where most of the populace are beggars, most of the men are incels, and most of the young men in my generation and younger are Incel Beggars. It's like a rich person telling a poor person to "eat caviar" but they can't even afford a loaf of bread. The poor person would probably have an outburst.

I would like to know if DanCilley who in the last few weeks mentioned several times in his posts that men should be able to marry teen girls, if that is a violation of your rule about "Girls under age 18" or if it's okay because he was saying he believes men should be able to marry them?

Spencer said he reported at least one of DanCilley's posts about marrying underage girls.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Tsar wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 1:11 pm
Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 12:22 pm
Tsar,
I had a temper tantrum because I felt like I was treated unfairly because you didn't add "Don't talk about any sort of nonconsensual sex" in the rules and it was escalated because Yick and Gali were saying I wouldn't be able to get work or a girl, and that made me angry. I was sort of depressed for awhile. I would recommend you add a rule like you did about "Don't talk about girls under age 18." Yick also lied and that's what's made me the angriest. I was referring to "college girls at nightclubs" and not "girls under 18" and that's why I said Yick was a liar. He misrepresented the age. I was really depressed because I missed out on Ethereum going to $4,000 and I lost money, and I was really getting angry at sending several thousand likes in a year and getting no responses. To be fair, maybe half of the girls were probably stolen pictures taken from Instagram. I googled a few screenshots. COVID-19 was also really making me angry. But Yick has the largest amount of blame because he's the one who kept escalating and telling me things that were unhelpful. Yick and Gali were engaging in constant provocations and neither of them know that America is a terrible nation where most of the populace are beggars, most of the men are incels, and most of the young men in my generation and younger are Incel Beggars. It's like a rich person telling a poor person to "eat caviar" but they can't even afford a loaf of bread. The poor person would probably have an outburst.

I would like to know if DanCilley who in the last few weeks mentioned several times in his posts that men should be able to marry teen girls, if that is a violation of your rule about "Girls under age 18" or if it's okay because he was saying he believes men should be able to marry them?

Spencer said he reported at least one of DanCilley's posts about marrying underage girls.

Don't be mad about ETH just get involved in HEX and Pulse. You'll be sorry if you don't.
https://hex.com/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 1:11 pm

This is legally seen a complicated question, because what is OK in some countries is NOT OK in others.
You have to be careful about what you write.

Age limits are diffent from country to country and often the age difference in case of minors plays a significant role in case if a marriage of a minor age person is allowed or not.

The definition of 'underage' is not the same as 'legal age of consent'.

I think you can post here about this subject in your comments if you offer also some references about to which country you refer.

If the man and the woman (or better say the boy and the girl) are from different countries, you have to refer to the legal situation of both countries.

What might be illegal for an US citizen within a certain state in USA or even while abroad, might be legal for a citizen elsewhere.

-----

This forum is about 'Happier Abroad'.

I can only give you the strong advice, if you are a man and are dating a young woman - especially abroad - ALWAYS make sure, the girl is 18+ or even better 20+.

If you do that, in most countries worldwide the chance you get in legal troubles is small, as neither her parents nor authorities have any right or reason to question or to investigate your relationship.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

rudder wrote:
November 15th, 2021, 4:47 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:

It is a game changer...

Any guy who goes too long without sex will become an angry misogynist. The only way this reaction could not be predicted is if the guy has an exceptionally low sex drive and simply doesn't care about sex. But overall, any guy with a moderate to high sex drive who goes too long without sex will turn into an angry, irritable, misogynistic guy. Being in a relationship with a girl changes you. While I still understand the nature of women and have come to believe even moreso then before that they have exceptionally poor judgment compared to men, you do learn to empathize with them more, you stop hating women because you love a woman yourself and you've stopped caring about whether women want to sleep with you or not. Every time I see single guys justifying rape or harassment or sexual assault I think to myself "you are going to seriously regret those words if you really do ever get a girlfriend that you care about." How would these guys feel if a guy with their attitude decided to rape their girlfriend? Shout vulgar, sexually offensive things at her? Grab her ass while she's walking by? Unfortunately there's a lot of guys out there with that attitude and watching guys try to sexually assault your girlfriend right in-front of you is one of the most infuriating things I think a man can ever experience.

I actually don't blame the guys for being angry misogynists, I was one myself after-all before I got a girlfriend. But all the people out there saying stuff like "getting a girlfriend won't fix your problems" or "you'll still be this way even if you got a girlfriend." All that bullshit of acting like it won't change anything, that your life won't improve, its all bullshit. Your problems do change, because you're responsible for another human being now, but its a different kind of problem. I still would never want to go back to being single. The problems you have when you're in a relationship are 100x preferable to the empty and lonely existence of singledom.

The truth is, none of this is gonna be fixed until we come up with a system of universal marriage where every guy gets a life partner.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Winston
I know you're generous with giving odd personalities wide latitude around here, but don't you think you should ban the obvious troll galileo2333?
He's shitposting all over the place about pedophilia, beheading women, etc. :roll:

He just posted this in the shoutbox:
Women of the UAE parliament should be removed and beheaded

All the guys in UAE Dubai should throw your maids off the balconies and roofs in protest against new sexual assault laws enacted there
He promoted pedophilia in that Renouncing Your US Citizenship thread, then trolled today:
Old white guys 50 plus should be entitled to sexual interaction with young girls in Thailand
You're the bosses around here so I won't complain about your decision, but if I was a moderator I'd have banned this asshole galileo2333 already. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 11:38 am
@Winston
I know you're generous with giving odd personalities wide latitude around here, but don't you think you should ban the obvious troll galileo2333?
He's shitposting all over the place about pedophilia, beheading women, etc. :roll:

He just posted this in the shoutbox:
Women of the UAE parliament should be removed and beheaded

All the guys in UAE Dubai should throw your maids off the balconies and roofs in protest against new sexual assault laws enacted there
He promoted pedophilia in that Renouncing Your US Citizenship thread, then trolled today:
Old white guys 50 plus should be entitled to sexual interaction with young girls in Thailand
You're the bosses around here so I won't complain about your decision, but if I was a moderator I'd have banned this asshole galileo2333 already. :D
Wiseton is not a one and dun type modrator for he first giv warns then suspends then only in last resort is it banhamer and you can count on one hand source posters who got there acct or sucpupets banhamerd

so first stage you report bad posts form ! icon
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yo @Winston it is tradition for you to announce recent bans here on this thread. It seems that long-standing member @Tsar has recently received a permanent ban. A friend of Tsar has made a thread to appeal this permanent ban and change it into a temporary one to allow Tsar to "cool down" instead and return at a later date if he promises to behave:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46256

The thread has been incredibly active and is getting a lot of views and responses, with some interesting debates taking place about the wisdom of allowing Tsar to return or not.

Anyway, I don't know if you, Winston, are the one who banned Tsar or if another member of the moderation team did so. Either way, an official announcement and some reasoning behind why he was banned permanently would be welcome. A permanent ban is a very severe punishment, usually reserved for the worst of the worst and the most disruptive of trolls. I am curious what makes you believe Tsar is "beyond redemption", and if you do not believe he is, whether or not you'd be willing to change his ban into a temporary one.

Either way, it'd be great to hear from you regarding this matter. A lot of members are curious, and since you are still this forum's captain, do by all means enlighten your 'crew members'.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Why was Tsar banned anyway?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
September 7th, 2022, 5:37 pm
Why was Tsar banned anyway?
We still don't know. He freaked out because his pro-Putin, pro-Russia topic was moved to the NSFW section. He reposted it and it was subsequently deleted. And then, he told us he was banned. No clue if it was because of the reposting. He also made a negative comment about the mod who deleted his thread, @JamesBond and put it in his signature. This tantrum may be related to his blocking.

But to be perfectly honest, why would anyone even delete a pro-Russia thread? It's probably the least "scandalous" or controversial thing Tsar has ever posted. I still don't get it. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@HappyGuy is receiving a warning for disruptive behaviour and trolling the Shoutbox. Can't be arsed with childish shit like that.

Next time I'll be bringing down the ban hammer on this guy. See how much of a happy guy he is when that happens! :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 12:58 pm
@HappyGuy is receiving a warning for disruptive behaviour and trolling the Shoutbox. Can't be arsed with childish shit like that.

Next time I'll be bringing down the ban hammer on this guy. See how much of a happy guy he is when that happens! :lol:
Changing this to a 7 day ban for @HappyGuy. Maybe some time on the naughty step will make him reconsider his behaviour.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.