A startling Secret about my writings

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

A startling Secret about my writings

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
This might sound kind of "out there" but I'll try to explain it the best way I can.

When I write all these essays and articles I've been sending out and posting to my site and other sites, I don't actually sit around and TRY to write them. In fact, I'm trying to do other things and mentally believe that my website is complete and needs no further additions. The ideas and visions for new essays usually hit me while I'm doing something else, like eating, walking, sleeping or showering. Once it does, I feel anxious until I put it down on paper.

It's like I'm receiving these ideas from "somewhere". They aren't coming from my pure intellect. In other words, it's like I'm being "channeled" and used as a vehicle to disseminate these "truths and revelations". Who knows, perhaps some "angels or messengers of light" are sending "messages" through me that result in these articles. I'm not trying to sound like a kook, but that's how it feels.

I'm sure artists often feel this way too, like some energy from "out there" is channeling through them as they work. Maybe it's something from their subconscious mind, I don't know.

But I've always felt since I was a chid that I am meant to do something to help others, though I never knew what. Perhaps this is the beginning of that "destiny to help others" that I've always felt.

If that's the case, and I am some sort of "prophet" or "messenger" then I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, since prophets of the past were often ridiculed, persecuted or even killed.

But this would also explain why in Russia, I got lucky during dangerous situations, as though some angel were watching over me, to protect me so I could fulfill my destiny that was pre-determined before my birth.

Another weird thing is that I often see 1's grouped together a high percentage of the time, like when I look at the clock it would often be 1:11 or 11:11, for many days in a row. I would also see it in the change I got in cash, in cash register screens, in stores, and even in hotel rooms I stayed in. One hotel room we stayed in happened to be room 111 in fact! When I googled this, I found out some websites saying that if you see 1's a lot in clocks and everywhere else you go, it means that there are angels watching over you.

Freaky huh?

Anyway, these are just my speculations. I don't expect you to "believe" anything in particular. I am just pondering possibilities and connecting dots that may lie "beyond physical realms".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I think what you are experiencing is what most people describe as "inspiration." I too can have a eureka moment at unlikely times and I go make a video or a blog entry to try to preserve it.

If I were you, I would find a way to record the content of these episodes for future reference.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I think what you are experiencing is what most people describe as "inspiration." I too can have a eureka moment at unlikely times and I go make a video or a blog entry to try to preserve it.

If I were you, I would find a way to record the content of these episodes for future reference.
I try to but then when I sit down to write them out, I often forget the inspiration and have to wait for it to return to me again. lol

I read that there are "midwayers", or spirit angels who reside between this world and Heaven, and sometimes they use "inspiration" to send messages to our world, as their mission is to help guide us. Who knows. It might be true.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne