You all are NPCs. So stop bitching and start relaxing or not

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: You all are NPCs. So stop bitching and start relaxing or not

Post by Gali »

Gali wrote:
August 23rd, 2021, 1:44 am
History has shown that the religious belief is bullshit. So they are out of the race.

It is like the question what is faster a horse or a rocket? The truth does not lye in the middle. That would be stupid. The scientific method even it is corrupted in some or even many cases is astronomically more true and reliable than the religios approach.

The case was settled when Galileo Galileo said to the pope he shold look through the telescope to find out who is right. After that it was quite clear for every sane truth seeker what is going on. That is why science deniers love flat earth against all evidence because they hate science.

They hate to this day looking through a telescope and microscope because it destroys their magic worldview.

Galileo Galilei: Father of Modern Science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eMYZCnNALc
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok if traditional religions are BS, then what about the New Age quantum physicists like Fred Alan Wolfe and Bruce Lipton and Nassim Harem and many others? They mix science and spirituality together. Isn't that a more updated form of religion?

Just because Christianity has BS doesn't mean it's all false. It has some truth in it that resonates with people, that's why people are attracted to it. If a religion had zero truth it would not have any followers. They gotta give you some truth that resonates to attract you. Think about it. Even great scholars like Joseph Campbell and Carl Jung knew that. Why don't you? Why are you all black and white?

I told you, science and religion are not mutually exclusive. That is a false dichotomy and artificial. Look up Dr. John Lennox of Oxford. He debunked that ages ago.

Galileo was not an atheist btw. None of the heros of atheism were atheists. That's the irony. So atheism has nothing to stand on, not even from its own idols.

Btw Einstein and Tesla also disagreed with you and did not believe that only the material world exists. They were not atheists. They were way smarter than you. I'm sure you know that. You should consider that. They were not on your side. Neither was Thomas Edison or Isaac Newton. They would not have agreed with you either, and they were way smarter than you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali,
Dr. Rupert Sheldrake proves your claims about the dogma of science to be wrong and warped. See below please. Don't reply until you see all the videos below. Please get educated man.

Dr. Sheldrake's Ted Talk:

Dr. Sheldrake's lecture:

"Rupert Sheldrake has been dubbed the most controversial scientist on Earth. His best-selling book, The Science Delusion, tackles what he calls the dogmas within conventional science which can blind us to deeper discoveries about the way the world works.

At ASPIRE 4 ALL, Rupert will discuss the ten dogmas on which he says science is built. These dogmas, he says - for example, that nature is mechanical and purposeless, that the laws and constants of nature are fixed, and that psychic phenomena like telepathy are impossible — have held back the pursuit of knowledge."

2020 Updates on "The Science Delusion".

"In The Science Delusion: Freeing the Spirit of Enquiry (published in the US as Science Set Free), Rupert Sheldrake shows the ways in which science is being constricted by assumptions that have, over the years, hardened into dogmas. Such dogmas are not only limiting, but dangerous for the future of humanity.

Dr Rupert Sheldrake, PhD, is a biologist and author best known for his hypothesis of morphic resonance. At Cambridge University he worked in developmental biology as a Fellow of Clare College. He was Principal Plant Physiologist at the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics and From 2005 to 2010 was Director of the Perrott-Warrick project, Cambridge.
https://www.sheldrake.org "

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question for Gali:

How does non-life create life? It's 100 percent impossible and no atheist has ever explained it nor created it using dead matter or computers or A.I. Dead matter can never create life or consciousness. No scientist has ever even come close to creating life in the lab. See below. It's impossible, because life can only come from life, never non-life. How do you explain that? That totally destroys your atheistic paradigm. Totally. You are defending the impossible and indefensible.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

These dogmas, he says - for example, that nature is mechanical and purposeless, that the laws and constants of nature are fixed, and that psychic phenomena like telepathy are impossible — have held back the pursuit of knowledge."
I think he is a grifter. Science when brought evidence would happily accept telepathy. Many scientists wasted a lot of time to check on the bullshit findings of these guys where it became clear they are liars. It is even theoretically possible from a materialistic world view. But to this day there were no evidence only bullshit after bullshit. Meanwhile science delivered us tools that brought us to the moon. But the science deniers even challenge that because they hate science because it destroys their miracle dream.

I am ok even with a hardcore fundamentalists as long as they use the scientific method. I do not care if he is a christian. If he can deliver evidence then all is good. Chances are he more likely will philosophize about how many angels fit on his finger or some other bullshit.
Last edited by Gali on August 23rd, 2021, 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
August 23rd, 2021, 12:52 am
Btw Tsar,
I don't think Man with a Plan is PAG. PAG doesn't make vitriolic statements like that. He just likes to brag and boast and make fun of others. He's not seriously angry like Man with a Plan is. PAG is also too macho and masculine to use an anime female character as an avatar. That's not his style. Plus Man with a Plan acts like an angry guy, whereas PAG doesn't. PAG just acts like he's above us and laughs at us "losers". He doens't act angry. So no I don't think they are the same at all. They are quite different.
I realized that they were different by the sentence structure variation and the response that Man With a Plan gave. I remember his angry posts from 2017. Seems like his anger increased in the last four years.

A few coincidences made me think it was PAG, but I think PAG is a much higher quality poster than Man With a Plan. PAG actually does contribute some stuff because even a broken clock is accurate twice a day.

Man With a Plan is more like a smashed clock. I really haven't seen anyone online as angry and with a terrible mouth like Man With a Plan.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
August 23rd, 2021, 2:10 am
Question for Gali:

How does non-life create life? It's 100 percent impossible and no atheist has ever explained it nor created it using dead matter or computers or A.I. Dead matter can never create life or consciousness. No scientist has ever even come close to creating life in the lab. See below. It's impossible, because life can only come from life, never non-life. How do you explain that? That totally destroys your atheistic paradigm. Totally. You are defending the impossible and indefensible.

That is a stupid thing to say. You do not know if life can come from no life. Be humble and let science make it's work. Even if what you say is true it does not help us or helped us in anyway except become more primitive and hindering science when dwelving into question too long.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Gali wrote:
August 23rd, 2021, 2:18 am
Gali wrote:
August 23rd, 2021, 2:17 am
Winston wrote:
Question for Gali:

That is a stupid thing to say. You do not know if life can come from no life. Be humble and let science make it's work. Even if what you say is true it does not help us or helped us in anyway except become more primitive and hindering science when dwelving into question like this for too long.

The mysterious origins of life on Earth - Luka Seamus Wright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uAJY1mqtw4

Where Did Life Come From? (feat. PBS Space Time and Eons!)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali,

Are you saying that a smart person ought to be like Michael Shermer and Joe Nickell of CSICOP and Richard Dawkins, and automatically adopt a DOGMATIC stance that anything related to spirituality or the paranormal or a spiritual dimension MUST by default be 100 percent FALSE and that's that? LOL. Is that the definition of smart and rational to you? LOL. If so, why? Your mind sounds hijacked like Christians. You don't think for yourself and you don't realize that. Very sad. You don't follow the data wherever it may lead. You adopt a dogmatic stance, which is no different than religion, under the facade of "science".

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
August 23rd, 2021, 2:22 am
Gali wrote:
August 23rd, 2021, 2:18 am
Gali wrote:
August 23rd, 2021, 2:17 am
Winston wrote:
Question for Gali:

That is a stupid thing to say. You do not know if life can come from no life. Be humble and let science make it's work. Even if what you say is true it does not help us or helped us in anyway except become more primitive and hindering science when dwelving into question like this for too long.

The mysterious origins of life on Earth - Luka Seamus Wright

Where Did Life Come From? (feat. PBS Space Time and Eons!)
The PBS documentaries about origin of life are pure speculation, no proof, just a hypothesis only. Did you see the Dr. James Tour video above? It totally blows PBS away and the atheistic origin of life series. Do you honestly believe we are all here by accident and random chance and unguided processes?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
August 23rd, 2021, 2:13 am
These dogmas, he says - for example, that nature is mechanical and purposeless, that the laws and constants of nature are fixed, and that psychic phenomena like telepathy are impossible — have held back the pursuit of knowledge."
I think he is a grifter. Science when brought evidence would happily accept telepathy. Many scientists wasted a lot of time to check on the bullshit findings of these guys where it became clear they are liars. It is even theoretically possible from a materialistic world view. But to this day there were no evidence only bullshit after bullshit. Meanwhile science delivered us tools that brought us to the moon. But the science deniers even challenge that because they hate science because it destroys their miracle dream.

I am ok even with a hardcore fundamentalists as long as they use the scientific method. I do not care if he is a christian. If he can deliver evidence then all is good. Chances are he more likely will philosophize about how many angels fit on his finger or some other bullshit.
Science proved telepathy long ago in the 1930s. Look up JD Rhine experiments. And the Ganzfeld experiments in the 70s and 80s. For thousands of years people used telepathy too. Animals and insects use it too. How do you think ants and bees communicate within their hive or colony? Of course they use telepathy and are part of a group mind. Trees communicate with other trees too. It's natural.

Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, the man above, proved telepathy in animals too, in double blind experiments, and published books like "Dogs that know when their owners are coming home" which were groundbreaking and disproved the materialist dogma of atheists.

In 2011 the atheist darling Dr. Michael Persinger announced that he found proof of telepathy in his lab under double blind experiments. See his announcement below which was groundbreaking. This is old news. You should stay updated.

http://www.dailygrail.com/Mind-Mysterie ... -Telepathy

Michael Persinger: 'No More Secrets' with Telepathy
Posted by Greg at 02:53, 17 May 2011

Dr Michael Persinger of Laurentian University quickly became the science darling of skeptics and atheists a decade ago with news of his 'God Helmet', which appeared to show that 'sensed presence' of supernatural entities (and/or 'God') may be simply due to magnetic disturbance of the brain. Since then however, Persinger has not made himself an overly attractive science reference for skeptics as he has been involved with, and claims to have achieved positive results in, experimental parapsychology.

Earlier this year, Persinger gave the following lecture, titled "No More Secrets". In it, he detailed his theories on the connection between magnetic fields and the brain, in particular how this relationship could facilitate telepathy and remote viewing. He notes particular experiments and individuals (Ingo Swann, Sean Harribance) that seem to give evidence supporting his theories, and makes some fairly extraordinary claims which I'm sure will lead to some debate.

I had never seen Persinger lecture before - he's a great presenter, and with his usual suit and pocket watch, and precise mannerisms, makes for a fair caricature of an eccentric scientist. Whether you agree or disagree with his theories and evidence, it's still worth a watch just for some of the oblique insights that he has (e.g. when discussing the minuteness of fields involved, "don't think of 'bigness' as being important, it's the pattern that is important"). A worthy time investment for any science fiction writer...

The lecture is around 36 minutes long, and is followed by almost 20 minutes of questions and answers. The title of the lecture emerges from the extrapolation of telepathy as a barely understood phenomenon, to a talent that all humans could use to know what was in any other person's brain. What would it be like if there were 'No More Secrets'?

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

This is stupid. Telepathy is not proven and is not accepted in the science community. Scientists have no reason not to accept it if there were evidence.

Scientists work hard to even figure out one atom particle in the collider. Thousands of lifes are spend there. Why would they deny something like telepathy that should be provable easily.

It is always about looking for shortcuts. Getting attention without having to work hard. If you could get scientific findings that easy nobody would do science.

If telepathy is proven why do we not know anybody who can do it? This is just so stupid magical thinking because of boredom.

Scientists for example go out and improve medical instruments to safe lives. These grifters and snake oil salesmen are just there for the short cut.

Overcoming depression: The self is a fiction | Joscha Bach and Lex Fridman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hqfZ5sPcGw
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Winston wrote:
August 22nd, 2021, 8:01 pm
Regardless of who you are, you still gotta be civil, not a nasty prick or asshole. No one likes a guy like that. Of course we want to foster self-improvement here but most self-improvement in the self-help industry is full of BS as we all know. If you have a good suggestion, post it, but stop being arrogant and know it all and acting like you are the man and everyone else is wrong. That's ignorant and too arrogant and unlikable. I don't even know you. You are probably not PAG though because your writing style is different from his and I don't think PAG would ever use a female anime or cartoon as an avatar.

The warning does have a bite, because if you continue acting nasty you will have to be banned. You will get your 3 strikes just like anyone else. Remember free speech does not mean you can be a nasty asshole or prick or walk into a theater and yell "fire". You still gotta be civilized and decent.

What do you mean accountability? No one likes to admit they are wrong or to blame. Who does? You don't. Who is the judge and arbitrator? You? Why? Because you are a knokw it all? lol. Come on. That's delusional.
All I heard was, "I'm a hypocritical faggot who won't ever improve. Please ignore me." And that's what I'll do. Welcome to the ignore list, buckaroo. Begone and don't DM or quote me again. Thanks!
Shemp wrote:
August 22nd, 2021, 10:20 pm
He's been a member for years and he's always been this way. Throws out a few insults at everyone then disappears. Not disruptive to the forum and doesn't deserve banning.
Eh, not true. Don't you start being a lying retard now.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
August 23rd, 2021, 2:57 am
This is stupid. Telepathy is not proven and is not accepted in the science community. Scientists have no reason not to accept it if there were evidence.

Scientists work hard to even figure out one atom particle in the collider. Thousands of lifes are spend there. Why would they deny something like telepathy that should be provable easily.

It is always about looking for shortcuts. Getting attention without having to work hard. If you could get scientific findings that easy nobody would do science.

If telepathy is proven why do we not know anybody who can do it? This is just so stupid magical thinking because of boredom.

Scientists for example go out and improve medical instruments to safe lives. These grifters and snake oil salesmen are just there for the short cut.

Overcoming depression: The self is a fiction | Joscha Bach and Lex Fridman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hqfZ5sPcGw
It has been proven. Follow the links I gave you above and you will see. You don't need science to prove it. Everyday people have experienced it, most of them that is. Even I have. I've had premonitions that came true and I knew when my girlfriend had a car accident that it happened right when I woke up and later she confirmed it, etc. Very common example. If some scientists can't accept it, that's their problem. Doesn't make them right. Of course they don't want to accept it. Because it would rewrite the science books and atheists would have to admit that they are wrong, and no one wants to admit they are wrong. See the Rupert Sheldrake videos above.

Are you saying that telepathy, premonitions, ghosts, psi, etc are all 100 percent false? LOL. Then why do most people experience them, including myself? You can't explain that. All you can do is deny. But that denial doesn't disprove anything or change anything or erase my experience. Your denial is your denial. My experience is something I know happened.

It doesn't matter how much evidence you have. They will always deny it because they already made up their minds that this is an atheistic universe and nothing spiritual exists. It's a fundamentalist belief, the evidence doesn't matter. Don't you see that??? It's super obvious. Come on.

Watch all the videos I gave you above. Then you will see that you are wrong. Even if you deny everything that doesn't change the reality. Denial is not proof. Anyone can deny. It doesn't prove anything. Especially if you have evidence and experience.

See the Dr. Michael Persinger lecture above. It was an official announcement. He is not a paranormalist. But he admitted that he found real proof of telepathy. Why would he lie? He had no bias toward the paranormal at all. Also, he said telepathy works by the Earth's magnetic field, the same one that fish and birds use to navigate. Hence it's very natural. Nothing unusual about it. It's YOUR paradigm that thinks it's unusual, NOT REALITY.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Man With a Plan wrote:
August 23rd, 2021, 8:05 am
Winston wrote:
August 22nd, 2021, 8:01 pm
Regardless of who you are, you still gotta be civil, not a nasty prick or asshole. No one likes a guy like that. Of course we want to foster self-improvement here but most self-improvement in the self-help industry is full of BS as we all know. If you have a good suggestion, post it, but stop being arrogant and know it all and acting like you are the man and everyone else is wrong. That's ignorant and too arrogant and unlikable. I don't even know you. You are probably not PAG though because your writing style is different from his and I don't think PAG would ever use a female anime or cartoon as an avatar.

The warning does have a bite, because if you continue acting nasty you will have to be banned. You will get your 3 strikes just like anyone else. Remember free speech does not mean you can be a nasty asshole or prick or walk into a theater and yell "fire". You still gotta be civilized and decent.

What do you mean accountability? No one likes to admit they are wrong or to blame. Who does? You don't. Who is the judge and arbitrator? You? Why? Because you are a knokw it all? lol. Come on. That's delusional.
All I heard was, "I'm a hypocritical faggot who won't ever improve. Please ignore me." And that's what I'll do. Welcome to the ignore list, buckaroo. Begone and don't DM or quote me again. Thanks!
Shemp wrote:
August 22nd, 2021, 10:20 pm
He's been a member for years and he's always been this way. Throws out a few insults at everyone then disappears. Not disruptive to the forum and doesn't deserve banning.
Eh, not true. Don't you start being a lying retard now.
I don't think your admin panel allows you to ignore the forum admin. lol. Can you see this message? Others have reported that they were unable to put me on ignore.

Anyway, I don't care what you hear. If you are an ass and can't be reasoned with or act like a civlized man, then you will have to be booted outta here. Not my fault. It's up to you. Either be a mature decent adult, or not.