Are We Living in a Simulation, like in the Matrix Movies? The Simulation Hypothesis

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Could we be living in a Computer Simulation, like in the Matrix Movies? The Simulation Hypothesis

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
September 2nd, 2021, 8:16 am
On Where Did the Road Go Radio, Jim Elvidge explains why the scientific evidence every year MORE AND MORE point to a DIGITAL reality that we are living in. It may not be absolute proof but the cumulative data for a digital universe is VERY STRONG he explains. Very fascinating stuff! See below.

His first interview in 2013:

His second interview in 2017:

His third interview in 2019:

At the end of the day, this means that the afterlife could very well be another simulation you end up in based upon what you do in this life

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Could we be living in a Computer Simulation, like in the Matrix Movies? The Simulation Hypothesis

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
September 3rd, 2021, 7:18 am
At the end of the day, this means that the afterlife could very well be another simulation you end up in based upon what you do in this life
It could. Or the afterlife could be waking up from the simulation and realizing it was all a simulation. lol. But then again, if you are in another world when you wake up, wouldn't you wonder if that world was a simulation too? Nested in another simulation? lol. It goes on and on.

Also I still don't get how video game characters can be conscious or self aware. Or have dreams and imagination and NDEs? The only way it can be is if conscious beings enter the simulation from outside of it, or merges with it. But if that's so then the simulation is organic, maybe like a quantum computer. Not a total computer as we know today. I don't know if Jim Elvidge has addressed this or not. I may try to email him and ask him about it. But there is some evidence that this reality is digital.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
September 3rd, 2021, 4:17 pm
HouseMD wrote:
September 3rd, 2021, 7:18 am
It could. Or the afterlife could be waking up from the simulation and realizing it was all a simulation. lol. But then again, if you are in another world when you wake up, wouldn't you wonder if that world was a simulation too? Nested in another simulation? lol. It goes on and on.

Also I still don't get how video game characters can be conscious or self aware. Or have dreams and imagination and NDEs? The only way it can be is if conscious beings enter the simulation from outside of it, or merges with it. But if that's so then the simulation is organic, maybe like a quantum computer. Not a total computer as we know today. I don't know if Jim Elvidge has addressed this or not. I may try to email him and ask him about it. But there is some evidence that this reality is digital.
You're making the assumption that the world outside the simulation works like the one inside of it. Computing in ones and zeroes may be the equivalent of someone making a computer with redstone in Minecraft- a workaround that allows complex things to be done within a limited world. Quantum manipulation of data could be exceedingly easy outside of the simulation, similar to how it is easy to pour a bowl of liquid in our layer of reality but recreating fluid dynamics in our simulations is incredibly challenging. Our world being three dimensional but having properties that defy a three dimensional world may be a part of that, as it may reduce complexity compared to the "real" world, and string theory may be a way to see some of the higher dimension programming that was inevitably baked in. Perhaps the mathematically predictable nature of our reality could also be explained by the ruleset established in the sim
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we living in a computer simulation, like in the Matrix Trilogy?

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 12:28 am
New movie about a guy who discovers he's in a computer simulation game.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6264654/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

A bank teller discovers that he's actually an NPC inside a brutal, open world video game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Guy

Premise
In the open world video game Free City, an amalgamation of Grand Theft Auto and Fortnite, Guy (Reynolds) is a non-player character (NPC) working as a bank teller. Thanks to a code developed by programmers Milly (Comer) and Keys (Keery) inserted into Free City by the publisher Antoine (Waititi), Guy becomes aware of his world being a video game, and takes steps to make himself the hero, creating a race against time to save the game before the developers can shut it down.[2][3]
Free Guy is available to download on Yify Torrent now.

https://yts.mx/movies/free-guy-2021

There's also another good movie about the Mandela Effect that ends up with the protagonist discovering that he's in a computer simulation too.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6544220/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_3

Download link:

https://yts.mx/movies/the-mandela-effect-2019
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Devin Magdy explains how the new movie "Free Guy" reveals how to exit the matrix and why our matrix is collapsing. Very interesting. The movie is about a guy in a video game simulation who learns how to hack the game after he puts on glasses from the players, like in "They Live'.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some good reasons why our reality is not real. There are too many synchronicities and gematria that cannot possibly be organized by normal humans, only by an illusory simulation. Lots of good points covered. Very deep.

"This chapter is a laundry list of evidence that supports the conclusion that this reality is mostly NOT real, the way anyone would define "real." The evidence is 10 to 1 that we live in a simulation of some kind vs. anything being "real."

www.quantumofconscience.com "

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New movie with a "reality is a simulation" theme starring Owen Wilson. Trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10333426/? ... _sr_srsg_0

Bliss (2021)

"A mind-bending love story following Greg who, after recently being divorced and then fired, meets the mysterious Isabel, a woman living on the streets and convinced that the polluted, broken world around them is a computer simulation."

Another one from 1999.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120907/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Existenz (1999)

"A game designer on the run from assassins must play her latest virtual reality creation with a marketing trainee to determine if the game has been damaged."

Why do these movies always show women being more enlightened than men are? Usually women are conformists who follow trends, they don't "discover that reality is a simulation". Only men come up with those kind of insights. WTF?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Short film about a woman who discovers that she's living in a computer simulation. lol

UNTITLED EARTH SIM 64

https://www.the7thmatrix.com/blog/2021/ ... rth-sim-64

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Podcast by Matt McKinley about whether we live in the Matrix or the Truman Show or a combination of both? Very interesting. I wonder about this too. Matt thinks we live in both.

Another clue that we are in the matrix is that objects sometimes disappear from our house even if we are 100 percent sure we put it there. This happens in the garage a lot. Very weird. I've had stuff vanish totally without a trace and could nowhere be found anywhere. Also I've followed people around the corner only for them to vanish and not be anywhere in sight or in any adjacent buildings. Have you ever experienced this? Only the matrix can explain that. Perhaps it vanishes NPCs to save memory?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This movie "Dark City" is a masterpiece and contains many truths and breadcrumbs about our reality. It even has a flat earth model at the end. It has a good message too about the solution which you see at the end. Jennifer Connelly looks hot in it too.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are We Living in a Simulation, like in the Matrix Movies? The Simulation Hypothesis

Post by Winston »

"Jason Reza Jorjani, PhD, is a philosopher and author of Prometheus and Atlas, World State of Emergency, Lovers of Sophia, Novel Folklore: The Blind Owl of Sadegh Hedayat, and Iranian Leviathan: A Monumental History of Mithra's Abode.

Here he discusses virtual reality and other simulacra with a view to understanding paranormal phenomena. Among the subjects discussed are augmented reality, the simulation argument, and aspects of quantum theory that can best be understood in the context of the simulation hypothesis. The discussion concludes with an examination of the holographic universe theory. A number of examples are drawn from popular film, literature, and video games."

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are We Living in a Simulation, like in the Matrix Movies? The Simulation Hypothesis

Post by Winston »

Matt explains why the simulation or matrix we live in is like a GAME, but one with a unique twist. As you progress through the levels, it gets EASIER, like an 80s video game in REVERSE. This is a very unique theory and perspective. See below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt talks about the Stalled Century, which means that the matrix has halted all progress except for cell phone technology. Nothing is progressing anymore, nothing is moving, and all new reboots of movies are ruining the original ones, etc. Very interesting and sad. @gsjackson you will love this.

Hilarious comment below the video. lol

Damon Thomas
3 days ago
Alec Baldwin could never be a stormtrooper, he actually hits people when he shoots.

T Lally
1 hour ago
OMG 🤣😂🤣 that is too funny. Made my night …

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The many coincidences/synchronicites between Lincoln and Kennedy are also a strong clue that our reality is an illusion or simulation. See below. Matt McKinley lists 54 amazing synchronicities between Lincoln and Kennedy. Each of them is like one in a million(s) in odds, so 54 of them is truly impossible and can only mean that reality is not what we think and is more illusory and digital than we thought.

"If there were just 8 or 10 of these strange Lincoln to Kennedy coincidences it would be an amazing topic of conversation. There are "now" 50 of them and well over 100 if you stretch things a bit or lower your coincidence threshold. To me, these are the best Kennedy to Lincoln synchronicities worth noting. There are many more. This, almost by itself, proves a simulated realm. At the very least, it reveals a script and crafted, or even hijacked" reality."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New documentaries about how we may be living in a simulation. This one is 25 min.

Тimecodes
00:00 Why should we believe that the reality around us is somehow different from a flight simulator??
01:47 Neural interfaces and Descartes' mental experiment
04:20 The argument that we live in a simulation
05:08 PLATO’S CAVE: the Matrix paradox, formulated in ancient Greece
06:08 How can we prove that the world really exists?
07:10 👾 Some things that we have to be certain about
08:08 Nick bostrom's theory of three doors
10:08 The concept of the matryoshka brain
12:08 Anthropic principle
14:48 GIVE ME A REASON. Why create a simulation?
21:26 Glitches in the simulation
23:12 We must question everything

This one is a series and over 3 hrs.

Are we living in a simulation?

This multi-part series by Klee Irwin, founder of Quantum Gravity Research, is about the nature of reality. One philosophy to consider is materialism, which is the guess that reality is not made of information at its core but is made of material or matter. The digital physics revolution is the increasingly popular belief among physicists that materialism is a false philosophy and that reality is literally made of information vs being conveniently described by it.

If reality is made of information, two candidates for what its substrate would be include: (1) An emergent universal computer. Or (2) an emergent universal mind. Either one could serve as the substrate to hold and process information.

The series starts with an emphasis on the instability of human civilization in the 21st century and how quickly old scientific and cultural belief systems are changing. It ends with the provocative suggestion that a clearer scientific picture of what reality is could shift humanity off course from its current high potential for apocalypse. Specifically, if the truer picture turns out to be a status quo rejection of the ancient philosophy of materialism, the implication is that it would change how humanity evolves and interacts on this planet going forward.

quantumgravityresearch.org

kleeirwin.com