Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People: Are most people programs in the Matrix? NPCs, Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 3rd, 2021, 7:16 pm
Winston, have you ever considered that maybe we are real, and you are just a figment of all of our imaginations?
No because I think and am self aware and have a soul. I have new thoughts all the time too, new insights and revelations. In contrast most people have the same fixed thoughts and beliefs, such as you. Your religious beliefs never change. You never have new ideas or insights. Also most people in NE Asia and America seem like zombies and drones with no soul.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Soulless People: Are most people programs in the Matrix? NPCs, Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 3rd, 2021, 7:45 pm
MrMan wrote:
Winston, have you ever considered that maybe we are real, and you are just a figment of all of our imaginations?
No because I think and am self aware and have a soul. I have new thoughts all the time too, new insights and revelations. In contrast most people have the same fixed thoughts and beliefs, such as you. Your religious beliefs never change. You never have new ideas or insights. Also most people in NE Asia and America seem like zombies and drones with no soul.
Maybe you can come up with a new philosophical conclusion, "I am so open minded that my brain has fallen out. Therefore I am."

If your opinions change all the time, maybe it is because you lack the ability to identify truth or truly obtain knowledge.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 3rd, 2021, 7:53 pm
Winston wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Maybe you can come up with a new philosophical conclusion, "I am so open minded that my brain has fallen out. Therefore I am."

If your opinions change all the time, maybe it is because you lack the ability to identify truth or truly obtain knowledge.
Not all the time, but I update my beliefs and worldview with new data and new revelations and new insights. My beliefs do not often change drastically, but it get modified with new data. You seem to be jumping to conclusions. Your beliefs seem fixed, like a brainwashed person or droid. There's no comparison man. All you are is a Christian fundamentalist. That requires no intelligence or critical thinking skills, only gullibility when the preacher guilt trips you into accepting Christ as your Savior.

Do you have a legit point or are you just being facetious? Your question was not even serious right? Just a way to be facetious.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 3rd, 2021, 8:02 pm
MrMan wrote:
Winston wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Not all the time, but I update my beliefs and worldview with new data and new revelations and new insights. My beliefs do not often change drastically, but it get modified with new data. You seem to be jumping to conclusions. Your beliefs seem fixed, like a brainwashed person or droid. There's no comparison man. All you are is a Christian fundamentalist. That requires no intelligence or critical thinking skills, only gullibility when the preacher guilt trips you into accepting Christ as your Savior.

Do you have a legit point or are you just being facetious? Your question was not even serious right? Just a way to be facetious.
Your being a figment of our imagination was a joke, of course. The next comment was not. I notice you have a forum called 'Happier Abroad', but going abroad does not seem to have made you happy. You seem to think of people in Taiwan as mindless robots. Maybe you just lack an appreciation for other human beings. Most people aren't exceptionally entertaining, exceptionally brighter than average. But there is something to be said to be able to appreciate and love people as they are, to care about note particularly entertaining people, homeless people, physically unattractive people, etc. It's not that these people are soulless. I think you do not appreciate their souls>

You also seem to think that if someone does not think like you or draw the same conclusions you do, that he is somehow unenlightened, etc.

Btw, I do come up with ideas, occasionally have creative thoughts--I think so at least. But I don't believe every conspiracy theory or alternative theories of reality. I cannot watch every 30 minute to two hour video you post or tag me on because I have other things going on with life, but I notice a lot of these videos do not really present solid evidence for the outlandish theories in the videos. I don't know if you believe every crack pot theory in every video or if you are just trying to keep your forum active with conversation. Me perceiving them as poorly supported theories or even crack pot theories does not make me a soulless computer program in the Matrix, either.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt, I've called my dad an NPC too. But he's Taiwanese and Taiwanese are definitely the most soulless people in Asia. Go to Taiwan and you will see that this is LITERALLY true, not metaphorically. He doesn't understand or relate to me and simply repeats the same ridiculous statements over and over again. He doesn't even understand people. However, NPC is not the most accurate term. Organic portal is more accurate. Most people do have souls but they are animalistic souls from the material hive mind. They are lower consciousness so to speak with only the lower chakras activated. That's why most people are highly materialistic and only care about money and shelter and practical things. Especially in Asia where the cultures are 100 percent practical and materialistic. No eastern wisdom in Asia, sorry, except for maybe India and Tibet. Organic portals are connected to a lower oversoul that is all about materialism and flesh. Not to a divine oversoul like we are. That's the difference. Look up "organic portals" and "pre-adamic man vs adamic man" and the Cassiopea transcripts for more info.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 7:38 pm
Winston wrote:
November 3rd, 2021, 8:02 pm
MrMan wrote:
Winston wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Your being a figment of our imagination was a joke, of course. The next comment was not. I notice you have a forum called 'Happier Abroad', but going abroad does not seem to have made you happy. You seem to think of people in Taiwan as mindless robots. Maybe you just lack an appreciation for other human beings. Most people aren't exceptionally entertaining, exceptionally brighter than average. But there is something to be said to be able to appreciate and love people as they are, to care about note particularly entertaining people, homeless people, physically unattractive people, etc. It's not that these people are soulless. I think you do not appreciate their souls>

You also seem to think that if someone does not think like you or draw the same conclusions you do, that he is somehow unenlightened, etc.

Btw, I do come up with ideas, occasionally have creative thoughts--I think so at least. But I don't believe every conspiracy theory or alternative theories of reality. I cannot watch every 30 minute to two hour video you post or tag me on because I have other things going on with life, but I notice a lot of these videos do not really present solid evidence for the outlandish theories in the videos. I don't know if you believe every crack pot theory in every video or if you are just trying to keep your forum active with conversation. Me perceiving them as poorly supported theories or even crack pot theories does not make me a soulless computer program in the Matrix, either.
As usual you Christians see everything in black and white. Of course you cannot be happy everyday abroad. Happiness comes and goes. But Taiwan isn't going abroad for me. Neither is America. I am definitely happier in some countries than others. For example in Philippines or Thailand I'm happier than in USA or Taiwan. So in that sense it is true.

I am here against my will trapped by an evil force or evil god that is a f***ing asshole. If your stupid God let me leave Taiwan long ago, I wouldn't be here complaining about it. Why does God allow such a negative miserable repressed horrid place like Taiwan exist? And why does he trap me here against my will? Why does he try to make me miserable and makes it worse? Why does he take advantage of any weakness you have? Why don't you ask him? Tell him I said F you too. He is keeping me here against my will. So it's his f***ing fault. Go blame your friggin God. I cuss and yell at him everyday. He takes it, because the Christian God is an emanation of the matrix and the matrix feeds off of your negative emotion and frustration, so it encourages you to cuss at God and doesn't strike you down with lightning for it, like the Old Testament stories say. So basically this Satanic matrix f***s with us and plays the role of both God and Satan. God and Satan are like two wings of the same bird, like Democrats and Republicans. You don't get it because you are below first grade in Truther school. See below. So you see, you just don't get it. It's all a facade and deception.

If this Satanic matrix wasn't an asshole and let me do what I want and let me exercise my free will, I could be happier abroad and go where I want. Even if my demons are inner demons, they are still real and still f**k with me and take away my free will. Your God does nothing about it. He does nothing in this world. That's why evil always wins and Satan is worshipped by everyone who has money, power and fame.

Taiwanese may have souls, but they are animal souls with hive mind. I am 100 percent sure of this. It's as factual as 2+2=4. Come here to Taiwan and you will see it, especially down south. It's as clear as the blue sky. Most people are just afraid to say the truth. Their hive mind won't let them. Either way they are totally antisocial and have zero interest in social interaction or meeting people or making friends. Even Yohan experienced this. They ignore you and never make eye contact and have a cold wall around them. This makes them very INHUMAN and more reptile than human. They never have that sweet/warm/positive/laid back vibe that Filipinos have, that's for sure. It's impossible to connect with them. I swear to God. I would never lie and say this if it wasn't true.

Even Rock cannot stand to be in Taiwan more than 1 or 2 weeks, or else he will get depressed too, so he knows deep down this is true but is afraid to admit it because his hive mind won't allow it and he is not truthful or honest either. Some dark force in Taiwan definitely sucks out your soul but you aren't allowed to talk about it. You are only allowed to say that everything is great and "Taiwan is number 1" which is a total lie. Yet zombies say it because they are zombies. Most people aren't honest, not even here in this forum. Even Worldtraveler, who doesn't believe in conspiracies, told me this.

It's not about me or how I think. Most people are materialistic and practical and only care about money and practical things. That's the simple truth. They are connected to a lower oversoul and that's why they all think the same and talk the same, especially in NE Asia. NPCs are not the right word. Organic portals is more accurate. Look up "pre-adamic man". It's not my fault that they are what they are. Spinning this isn't gonna change it. It is what it is.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 5:37 pm
I am here against my will trapped by an evil force or evil god that is a f***ing asshole. If your stupid God let me leave Taiwan long ago, I wouldn't be here complaining about it. Why does God allow such a negative miserable repressed horrid place like Taiwan exist? And why does he trap me here against my will? Why does he try to make me miserable and makes it worse? Why does he take advantage of any weakness you have? Why don't you ask him? Tell him I said F you too. He is keeping me here against my will. So it's his f***ing fault. Go blame your God. I cuss at him everyday. He takes it, because the Christian God is an emanation of the matrix and the matrix feeds off of your negative emotion and frustration, so it encourages you to cuss at God and never strikes you down with lightning for it. So basically this Satanic matrix f***s with us and plays the role of both God and Satan. God and Satan are like two wings of the same bird, like Democrats and Republicans.
You seem kind of schitzo about this. On the one hand, you don't really believe in God, but then you want to blame Him for being in Taiwan. Who exactly is to blame for your not saving up a bit of cash and buying a plane ticket and flying to some other country? You might have to be quarantined, but there are a lot of countries out there.

If you are cussing God and opposed to Him, why should He do anything for you? You don't even sound thankful for your life and for breathing every day with whatever level of good health you have. It seems to me you also have a problem with appreciating life. There is probably some fairly decent food there in Taiwan, too.
You don't get it because you are below first grade in Truther school. See below. So you see, you just don't get it.
I'm probably a kindergartener in conspiracy theory and crackpot theory school, but I'd like to keep it that way.
If this Satanic matrix wasn't an asshole and let me do what I want and let me exercise my free will, I could be happier abroad and go where I want.
Free will has to do with whether you make choices or whether a more powerful entity is more or less treating you like a puppet. It is not about limited viable options.
Taiwanese may have souls, but they are animal souls with hive mind. I am 100 percent sure of this.
Are you Taiwanese? I used to sit next to a Taiwanese girl in college. I am pretty sure she had a soul. I've known other Taiwanese with souls, too.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

MrMan wrote:
Winston wrote:
MrMan wrote:

"I am so open minded that my brain has fallen out. Therefore I am."-very clever.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 5:45 pm
Winston wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 5:37 pm
I am here against my will trapped by an evil force or evil god that is a f***ing asshole. If your stupid God let me leave Taiwan long ago, I wouldn't be here complaining about it. Why does God allow such a negative miserable repressed horrid place like Taiwan exist? And why does he trap me here against my will? Why does he try to make me miserable and makes it worse? Why does he take advantage of any weakness you have? Why don't you ask him? Tell him I said F you too. He is keeping me here against my will. So it's his f***ing fault. Go blame your God. I cuss at him everyday. He takes it, because the Christian God is an emanation of the matrix and the matrix feeds off of your negative emotion and frustration, so it encourages you to cuss at God and never strikes you down with lightning for it. So basically this Satanic matrix f***s with us and plays the role of both God and Satan. God and Satan are like two wings of the same bird, like Democrats and Republicans.
You seem kind of schitzo about this. On the one hand, you don't really believe in God, but then you want to blame Him for being in Taiwan. Who exactly is to blame for your not saving up a bit of cash and buying a plane ticket and flying to some other country? You might have to be quarantined, but there are a lot of countries out there.

If you are cussing God and opposed to Him, why should He do anything for you? You don't even sound thankful for your life and for breathing every day with whatever level of good health you have. It seems to me you also have a problem with appreciating life. There is probably some fairly decent food there in Taiwan, too.
You don't get it because you are below first grade in Truther school. See below. So you see, you just don't get it.
I'm probably a kindergartener in conspiracy theory and crackpot theory school, but I'd like to keep it that way.
If this Satanic matrix wasn't an asshole and let me do what I want and let me exercise my free will, I could be happier abroad and go where I want.
Free will has to do with whether you make choices or whether a more powerful entity is more or less treating you like a puppet. It is not about limited viable options.
Taiwanese may have souls, but they are animal souls with hive mind. I am 100 percent sure of this.
Are you Taiwanese? I used to sit next to a Taiwanese girl in college. I am pretty sure she had a soul. I've known other Taiwanese with souls, too.
I am not schizo. You simply don't understand and don't read. I may be oppressed by evil spiritual forces. But I do not contradict myself. I said I don't believe in your Christian God, not the way you do. But of course there is something running this matrix and this world. The world is not run by random chance, that's for sure. Whatever it is, it is both good and evil and can be an asshole sometimes. Why do you think it let many millions of people die unnecessarily in WW1 and WW2 and the Vietnam War and the Bolshevik Holocaust? You never think about these things. You can't get around that whatever intelligence or operating system is running this matrix, it must be both good and evil. History shows this.

Please watch the Oliver Stone history series "The Untold History of the United States". All episodes are free to watch on YouTube. You will be horrified and forced to admit that the God of this world MUST side with evil, oppression, injustice, and cruelty. No way around it. You keep missing that.

I am saying that yes you are right that some divine oversoul or force runs this world. In that sense it is God, or whatever you wanna call it. But it is not all good as Christians assume. It must contain both good and bad. You can't escape that. I explained this to you HUNDREDS of times man. How many times do I have to explain it?

When I cuss at God I am cussing at whatever evil force is blocking my free will. I told you it's like Gilligan's Island. Haven't you seen that TV show? Why don't they just leave the island? They tried in many episodes, but SOMETHING thwarts them every time. It's in the script. Just like it's in my script. How many times do I have to explain this?

Either way, some demons are f***ing with me. Otherwise, I'd be long gone. What do you think keeps me here? What's your explanation? Even if my explanation sounds crazy, it's the only one I can give. Can you give a better one? I never lie. So what other explanation is there? Even if my demons are psychological, they are still real. I have no free will. So why does everyone say I do?

Of course I appreciate life and count my blessings. How do you think I stay sane? But I don't wanna be somewhere I don't belong and am not in my element in. My parents don't understand that like normal people do. They never say "Oh I know what you mean" like my friends do.

Why not curse God? I'm sure millions of people curse God everyday for things they didn't ask for. Why are you only allowed to praise God if something good happens but not be angry at God if something bad happens? Have you thought about that double standard? Do you ever think? Or are you NPC?

What's the point of praying? Most prayers don't come true. Millions prayed to stop WW1 and WW2. What good did that do? Why do you continue to delude yourself?

I cannot be Taiwanese because I have no Taiwanese soul or personality or Taiwanese friends. Some westernized Taiwanese can appear to have a soul. But they are very repressed. Never lively or soulful or freespirited. Taiwan has gotten worse and worse too. Even Rock cannot bear to be here anymore even though he won't admit it or be honest.

When were you in college? Wasn't that long ago? Taiwanese were friendlier in the 1980s. Haven't you seen stuck up Asians in the US who never make eye contact and seem cold and ignore everyone and don't seem social? We all have. Why don't you admit it? Why argue with everything?

Even if she had a soul, it was an animal type soul that was only concerned with material and practical things right? Didn't you read the links about the difference between an organic portal and a souled human?

If you think Taiwanese have a soul, go approach Taiwanese females and see what happens. Their oversoul will tell you that what you are doing is wrong and illegal. You cannot have fun with Taiwanese period. They are puritannical in the extreme. I swear to God. Why not admit the truth?

Yes Taiwanese food is ok. But the food is way better in Cambodia and Thailand.

Bottom line: I DON'T WANNA f***ing BE HERE GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan,
Organic portals do have souls. But only an animal group soul that is attached to the material world. They never have any existential crises or suffering. They do not seek meaning in life, or romance and adventure. They seek a safe routine where they have money and have their practical needs met. They only know the material world. They have no struggle between spirit and flesh. Virtually all Asians fit this, except for me and Falcon and zboy1.

Do you understand what I mean now by soul? See all the many links I posted on the first page of this thread. You need religion because most likely you are an organic portal seeking to attain a real soul through Christ. That's why you need religion whereas I don't. People like me have spirituality. We don't need religion. Religion is for organic portals that are trying to get a soul.

You see, ancient religions and mystery schools did not teach that you were born with a soul. To them, a soul is something you have to EARN, through spiritual work. It's not a free gift everyone has. Once you earn a divine soul, you become attached to a higher oversoul. Not the lower animal one that most are attached to.

Of course, if you are an organic portal, you will not understand this, because you are attached to a material oversoul with animal consciousness and are only concerned with flesh and material things. You are not connected to higher realms or divinity. All of this will be deaf to you and you will not resonate with it. Only a truly souled human understands what I mean. Otherwise, you will be deaf and comprehend nothing.

When the Bible says "the sons of God came unto the daughters of men" it could mean that the souled humans intermixed with the organic portals. That's where Cain got his wife. That's why the first world was corrupt and destroyed with a flood. The Gnostic books I'm reading posit this theory as the explanation for that verse. So the "sons of God" were not angels, but souled humans.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 6:47 pm
. I said I don't believe in your Christian God, not the way you do. But of course there is something running this matrix and this world. The world is not run by random chance, that's for sure. Whatever it is, it is both good and evil and can be an asshole sometimes. Why do you think it let many millions of people die unnecessarily in WW1 and WW2 and the Vietnam War and the Bolshevik Holocaust? You never think about these things. You can't get around that whatever intelligence or operating system is running this matrix, it must be both good and evil. History shows this.

Please watch the Oliver Stone history series "The Untold History of the United States". All episodes are free to watch on YouTube. You will be horrified and forced to admit that the God of this world MUST side with evil, oppression, injustice, and cruelty. No way around it. You keep missing that.
God lets other spiritual entities exercise evil influence and lets people do bad things, or at least He is doing that during this time, as He is dealing with the problem of evil. The fact that there is evil in the world does not prove that there is no God.
I am saying that yes you are right that some divine oversoul or force runs this world. In that sense it is God, or whatever you wanna call it. But it is not all good as Christians assume. It must contain both good and bad. You can't escape that. I explained this to you HUNDREDS of times man. How many times do I have to explain it?
I think we just disagreed about the number of forces, and you mention all these ideas about a 'matrix' and stuff like that.
When I cuss at God I am cussing at whatever evil force is blocking my free will.
That's not 'free will' in the historical sense of the term. Your issue is a lack of options or options not panning out, or whatever. If free will were the issue, then your being upset about the free will thing would be determined by God, and your desire to plan to get out of Taiwan is decided by God, and your not succeeding, or whatever, is planned by God?

Have you tried looking up a country that will let you arrive without too much COVID red tape and just going there? Can you really not physically leave Taiwan, or is it you just can't get a job lined up? Are you a US citizen? There are lots of job openings in the US-- better paid entry-level laborer type jobs, maybe, but you could probably fly somewhere other than California and find a job if you have enough to get by for a little while if you are legal to work in the US. I would imagine there are some possible options that probably just do not meet your criteria.
I told you it's like Gilligan's Island. Haven't you seen that TV show? Why don't they just leave the island? They tried in many episodes, but SOMETHING thwarts them every time. It's in the script. Just like it's in my script. How many times do I have to explain this?
I don't leave every thread. Have you bought a ticket and the flight was cancelled or something like that? Have you tried going and taking a random flight out of the country? Does the plane you are going to take crash before it lands at the airport?
Either way, some demons are f***ing with me. Otherwise, I'd be long gone. What do you think keeps me here? What's your explanation? Even if my explanation sounds crazy, it's the only one I can give.
I don't know the details of your attempts to leave. Is it along the lines of jobs not lining up?
I have no free will. So why does everyone say I do?
So do you think God or some other entity is making you decide you want to leave the country, making you get up in the morning, make you decide to eat porridge or cereal, making you want to leave the country, making you decide which country to go to, etc., or just your options keep getting limited and opportunities keep drying up? Opportunities drying up is not about 'free will.'
Why not curse God? I'm sure millions of people curse God everyday for things they didn't ask for. Why are you only allowed to praise God if something good happens but not be angry at God if something bad happens? Have you thought about that double standard? Do you ever think? Or are you NPC?
I don't feel like looking up what an NPC is in the OP. It's foolish to curse God. I'm a Christian, and we believe suffering has a role in life, if you will remember. If we suffer for righteousness sake and suffer for Christ's sake, that sets us up to reign with Christ. If God wanted me in Taiwan, for example, then I should accept that and try to be faithful to please Him there. It would help to value the Taiwanese people as human beings rather than to think of them as soulless entities.

I've been through culture shock before, so I can relate. This sounds like it has gone on too long to just be culture shock for you. South Korea had a kind of 'tight' culture where expectations seemed to center narrowly around a norm on a number of issues. I found that a bit stressful. An expat at a hamburger restaurant said his daughter ordered a chicken sandwich without mayonaise, but they put a little bit on. When she complained, the employee said that everyone eats their sandwich with mayonaise.
It's like everyone has to be the same, with little variation. Indonesians tend to be collectivists, but the culture isn't as tight and there is more variety, also more cultures and people-groups, which gets people used to variety. I lived in a city with a lot of cultures, though, not out in a village among one people-group where expectations might have been less flexible.
What's the point of praying? Most prayers don't come true. Millions prayed to stop WW1 and WW2. What good did that do? Why do you continue to delude yourself?
That is not a good example. Both of those wars stopped.
I cannot be Taiwanese because I have no Taiwanese soul or personality or Taiwanese friends. Some westernized Taiwanese can appear to have a soul. But they are very repressed. Never lively or soulful or freespirited. Taiwan has gotten worse and worse too. Even Rock cannot bear to be here anymore even though he won't admit it or be honest.
But your parents live there. Aren't you ethnically, or by heritage (a generation or two or however many generations) Taiwanese?

If
Winston is Taiwanese
And
Taiwanese have no soul
Then
Winston has no soul.

That's a simple syllogism. I'm not saying that's true. Would you really say your parents are without souls?
When were you in college? Wasn't that long ago? Taiwanese were friendlier in the 1980s.
Well, it was in the 1990s. I knew a few other Taiwanese back then. I knew a Taiwanese guy in grad school. We weren't close. I wouldn't say he was stuck up or soulless. He seemed okay.
Haven't you seen stuck up Asians in the US who never make eye contact and seem cold and ignore everyone and don't seem social? We all have. Why don't you admit it? Why argue with everything?
Cold stuck up people have souls, too.

I don't argue with everything. You probably post dozens if not hundreds of posts like this that I don't comment on. I just see you insulting Taiwanese people... is that your own people... because you don't click or don't feel like you fit into the culture. I understand that, but I think you are going overboard by calling them soulless.
Even if she had a soul, it was an animal type soul that was only concerned with material and practical things right? Didn't you read the links about the difference between an organic portal and a souled human?
Probably not. This isn't that serious of a conversation for me, sorry. I've seen some of the videos you link, and it's not really the kind of thing I invest my time in in most cases.
If you think Taiwanese have a soul, go approach Taiwanese females and see what happens.
Are you going to buy me a plane ticket? :) I think I'm too busy to go there, and I don't know any Taiwanese around here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand what you mean MrMan. I'm saying that God does evil things, not that he allows evil things. I know that doesn't fit your religion. But an all powerful God would be responsible for everything. Why is it foolish to curse God? He's not perfect, because this world is not perfect. I explained this in many posts already. You are too lazy to read and think.

If it's ok to curse Bill Gates if you don't like Microsoft, why can't you curse God if you don't like something in this world? If you don't like something it's ok to curse the boss or blame him. Why are you only allowed to praise him? Why the double standard? Because you fear God and are under mind controlled and can't be reasoned with.

If God is both good and evil, then it's ok to love and hate God at the same time, and very natural. I'm sure many here have cursed God too and you have too in secret. Everyone probably does, because they need someone to blame. Satan is just the left hand of God. Me and Starchild5 explained this to you long ago. You just don't get it.

What does money or jobs have to do with leaving Taiwan? I can't even pack or order plane tickets because everyday something blocks me and delays me and gives me another task and lies to me. I already explained this many times in other threads. I don't wanna repeat it all.

How can I be Taiwanese? I may be racially Taiwanese, but I have no Taiwanese soul or personality, and no Taiwanese friends. Taiwanese are like evil negative miserable aliens to me. If I were Taiwanese this site would not exist because Taiwanese always conform and never say anything that's not politically correct and never flirt and have no personality.

When I said Taiwanese are soulless, I didn't mean that they were bland and uninteresting, which is true too. I meant that they seem inhuman. No soul, no personality, no social skills, nothing. They treat me like a terrorist if I try to be myself. I never feel that way in the Philippines. Never. So the problem must be Taiwan. It's super REPRESSED beyond your imagination. Come here and see.

Sure how about I buy you a plane ticket. You come here to Chiayi. You will be horrified at how antisocial and horrible it is. Worse than America. If you agree, you pay me $100 ok? lol

Unfortunately my parents seem soulless too. They don't understand anything. My dad said yesterday that a man should be alone and not need any friends or social interaction and needing a social life is a human flaw. Totally crazy. He doesn't understand human nature. So how can he be human? Why don't you talk to him and see what I mean? Can I call you on Skype and have you talk to my dad? If so, you will see that he's almost not human. He is very kind, but way off when he says that every man should be happy behing a hermit and not need any social life or friends. Way off. No one says that. But he does. He cannot relate to anything I say. How can he be human? You tell me. How about you call me on Skype and talk to my dad and tell me if he's human?

No offense. But truth is truth. I didn't ask my parents to be soulless or Taiwanese to be the way they are. But I'm not gonna lie. They are what they are. I would never say something that's not true. Everyone here knows that.

Yes people here are cold and reptilian and suck my energy and self esteem and self confidence. Every minute here is hell. I don't like talking about this. Why you making me suffer even more by debating it? If it weren't true I wouldn't say it. I have said nothing that's untrue.

I don't believe in coincidences. If the universe is blocking me everyday for 2 years, then SOME EVIL FORCE has to be causing it, it cannot be chance. No way jose. No way. I don't care whether it's god or the devil or whatever. If God is in charge or the matrix is creating this reality, I have the right to blame him for it. Just like if you don't like your iphone you have the right to blame Apple. Very simple. You are brainwashed with fear and assume God is perfect. But what if he is not? In the Bible, God clearly is not perfect and far from it and has many flaws and did horrible things that were worse than Hitler. It's true and you know it. Why deny it? Because you are AFRAID of the truth. That's why. That's why we don't relate. I love truth, you fear it. Your religion is FEAR based.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 8:27 pm
That is not a good example. Both of those wars stopped.
Are you f***ing insane? Both those wars stopped? Yeah but they killed over 100 million people you dumbass! DUH!!!!!!! Why was it necessary? Humans stopped it after winning the world wars. God didn't do shit! And you know it. Of course it's a good example. Duh! Why you sooooooooooooooooo dumb?????????? Geez!

The Vietnam War was unnecessary and pointless too. Yet it went on for 10 years. I'm sure people prayed to stop it. What did God do? Nothing. Political pressure stopped it. The elite wanted it to go on indefinitely.

Are you crazy???!!!

What has God ever done to stop anything bad from happening? He never stops corruption.

If you wanted to, you could find many reasons to blame God for many things you don't like in your life. Anyone can.

Watch the history series by Oliver Stone called "The Untold History of the United States". It will make you depressed and overwhelm you and question your belief in God. No God would allow all the horrible atrocities and injustices in the 20th Century.

There's no way around this MrMan. It's 100 percent IMPOSSIBLE for an all good all love all perfect God to be in charge of this world. 100 percent IMPOSSIBLE. You can't escape it. You know it. You are in an indefensible position.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't feel like looking up what an NPC is in the OP. It's foolish to curse God. I'm a Christian, and we believe suffering has a role in life, if you will remember. If we suffer for righteousness sake and suffer for Christ's sake, that sets us up to reign with Christ. If God wanted me in Taiwan, for example, then I should accept that and try to be faithful to please Him there. It would help to value the Taiwanese people as human beings rather than to think of them as soulless entities.

I've been through culture shock before, so I can relate. This sounds like it has gone on too long to just be culture shock for you. South Korea had a kind of 'tight' culture where expectations seemed to center narrowly around a norm on a number of issues. I found that a bit stressful. An expat at a hamburger restaurant said his daughter ordered a chicken sandwich without mayonaise, but they put a little bit on. When she complained, the employee said that everyone eats their sandwich with mayonaise.
It's like everyone has to be the same, with little variation. Indonesians tend to be collectivists, but the culture isn't as tight and there is more variety, also more cultures and people-groups, which gets people used to variety. I lived in a city with a lot of cultures, though, not out in a village among one people-group where expectations might have been less flexible.
That would be true only if something good came out of Taiwan or I was helping people. But nothing good is coming out of me being in Taiwan. I am not helping anyone. No one is learning anything from me. They just give me weird looks and weird vibes and are overwhelmed if they try to talk to me because no one has any confidence at all or social skills. They just ignore me and treat me like I don't exist. Come here and you will see. You will be shocked at how COLD people are here. There's no point in being here. It's the most boring and soulless place in the world. Even Rock cannot stand being here more than a week. You can't do anything. There's no freedom. If you have a soul or talk to anyone you will feel like a terrorist. It's horrible. It's hell.

Why would God want that? There's only one reason. He likes to see people suffering. That's why any weakness you have is taken advantage of by murphy's law and the universe. Sorry if you don't like that, but you have no other explanation and it could be true. Something evil FEEDS off suffering like a parasite. That's why suffering is engineered in this matrix, because whatever runs it be it the archons or whatever, feeds off it. Ask yourself: Who benefits from suffering? Who benefits? That's the first question any detective asks.

I get the sense that I'm here to be a battery, the more I suffer, the more spiritual energy my soul gives off to feed the soulless people in Taiwan. So I am basically a battery, like you see in the movie "The Matrix". Or I am here to raise the consciousness of people in Asia via the 100th monkey effect? Because someone awake generates a different frequency that can awake those who are asleep by being in their presence. That's the only spiritual explanation I can think of. What other benefit could there be?

I know you may not like this explanation, but what other explanation is there? As you know, "the Lord works in mysterious ways". Just because you don't know about them doesn't mean they don't exist or aren't true.

Once you wake up, you become targeted. If you ever wake up, you will see what I mean. Look up "targeted individuals". You also get drained like a battery because your soul emanates a different energy than the mainstream. This may be way too advanced for you. But I am too honest and cannot lie or sugarcoat things.

This has nothing to do with culture shock. I told you, it's about NEGATIVE VIBES that make me feel like shit everyday in Taiwan. I cannot be me. Even being alive in Taiwan feels TABOO AND ILLEGAL. That's how bad it is. This is far beyond any culture shock. Usually culture shock is a good thing. The culture shock I experienced in Philippines and Russia was very FUN, EXCITING and POSITIVE. In Taiwan the culture shock is depressing, miserable, and sucks out your soul. It's a VERY NEGATIVE FORCE. I explained this MANY MANY TIMES! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?????!!!!!!!!! I told you before, I don't mind being a loner sometimes, but I do NOT like having a highly negative vibe that tries to crush your soul and confidence and self esteem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also MrMan, you never answered this key question:

My friend Alex told me I should blame my problems on Satan and not God. But why? If God is in control and in charge, as Christians claim, then shouldn't we have a perfect right to blame him for our problems and the problems of the world? Why are we only allowed to praise God for good things but not blame him for the bad things? Isn't that a double standard? Makes no sense.

Everyone knows that if an organization has flaws it is justifiable to blame its leader or leaders. If you don't like something in Microsoft, you have a right to blame Bill Gates, for example. And if u don't like something in a Stephen King book, you have the right to blame Stephen King. So why is God exempt from this basic rule? That's not consistent at all. I know it accomplishes nothing to blame God, but technically if he's in charge then we have a perfect right to do so right? I've heard Christian preachers even say that "if God didn't have absolute control over every atom and molecule in the universe, he wouldn't be God."

But consider this: If a CEO or leader of a company refused to fix the problems of the company and blamed everyone else and said:

"I am perfect. I don't need to do anything to fix the problems of this company. All the problems of the company are other people's fault. The employees of the company have free will and made bad choices. So it's their fault. I don't need to do anything. I'm perfect."

NO ONE would accept that. A CEO like that would be hated by everyone and seen as a lazy scumbag. Everyone would demand he be fired. The shareholders would get rid of him. We all know this. So WHY then is the God of the Bible allowed to get away with saying that???!!! Makes no sense at all. Totally illogical and crazy if you think about it. All of this is basic logic and common sense, hidden in plain sight. So why doesn't anyone point it out?

I'm sure deep down Christians know all this too and sense it. But they are afraid to question their beliefs of course because it's blasphemy and they live in fear and don't wanna go to hell. So they dare not think these things or speak of it openly. Very sad. It's mind control and brainwashing, and a cult for sure, since it fits all the features of a cult. Just because a cult grows to a global scale and becomes established doesn't mean it's no longer a cult, it's still a cult at its core essence.