Is Our Matrix a Soul Trap Farm that Feeds Off Our Suffering and Recycles Our Souls?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do we live in a Soul Trap Farm that uses us as Batteries and Recycles us, like in the Matrix Movies?

Post by Winston »

The great pessimistic German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer also said this world is a Prison and Penal Colony too. No surprise there.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Do we live in a Soul Trap Farm that uses us as Batteries and Recycles us, like in the Matrix Movies?

Post by kangarunner »

I watched the video. Money buys Freedom. Freedom makes most people Happy. If life is a prison, then we're living in one of the best time periods (or at least were before COVID) where one can travel freely to any place in the world and live there. Where I am living right now by the beach in Vietnam with mountains, there's plenty to do here. Life is definitely not a prison for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

At the basic tribal level, life is not a prison. Humans have created "societies". "Societies" create the conditions for humans to be miserable.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
June 18th, 2021, 3:26 am
At the basic tribal level, life is not a prison. Humans have created "societies". "Societies" create the conditions for humans to be miserable.
That's true. Civilization, especially cities, make people less happy. All studies show that. Cities are not natural. We weren't meant to live in them. Too bad the media never tells you this.
I watched the video. Money buys Freedom. Freedom makes most people Happy. If life is a prison, then we're living in one of the best time periods (or at least were before COVID) where one can travel freely to any place in the world and live there. Where I am living right now by the beach in Vietnam with mountains, there's plenty to do here. Life is definitely not a prison for me.
That's great. But isn't the ultimate form of mind control to make people think they are free when they are not? lol. That probably applies to America mostly since Americans boast about freedom a lot. However, if something is true it doesn't require constant reinforcement, only lies need to be constantly reinforced.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2021, 3:30 am
But isn't the ultimate form of mind control to make people think they are free when they are not? lol.
Of course... but depends on how you define freedom and who you're talking to if we're referring to America. Freedom is relative. For example, someone who works very hard in America and is able to retire at 30 with millions probably has a very high level of freedom. Whereas someone who is constantly working and is stuck in the rat race probably does not feel very free. Someone else who is also in the rat race may also say they feel free and are very happy. Everyone is different and it just depends on who you're talking to.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's true. But keep in mind that most people probably don't want freedom. They want a stable job, good income, and a house to live in and a family to raise and support well. Some people just want a stable routine and income and comfortable house and bed, not freedom. Asians particularly want stability and comfort, not to be free to do whatever they want as a freespirited adventurer. Most Americans are like that too I think. So it's a fallacy to assume everyone wants to be a freespirited adventurer and explorer without obligations and restrictions. We tend to assume others are like us, and it isn't true.

However, that being said, the matrix we live in does appear to be engineered to enslave people to work and money and extract energy from us. (See the energy extraction matrix videos on page 2 of this thread above) So the Gnostic model of reality makes sense and fits the world we see around us. In contrast, the Christian concept of an all just and perfectly good God in charge of this world and in control of every atom and molecule in this world, does not match what we see in this world at all, and is completely impossible to reconcile, even with the Fall in the Garden of Eden story, which is the only excuse they have for it. The atheists are right about that, even if they're wrong about other things like when they deny the spirit world and claim only the material world exists.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2016/12 ... en-matrix/

We continue the series examining the concept of the false heaven matrix, or soul traps, used to keep human souls in the reincarnation/recycling syndrome. Covers mater from the book, “Soul Revolution”, ppg. 196 – 204; and the research on Near-Death-Experiences (NDE) on the 8 main stages of the ‘trip’:

~Immediate capture into a light tunnel
~Meeting a ‘soul greeter’
~Past life review
~”Soul classes”
~Meeting “soul guides”
~A council of “elders”.
~Told they can stay indefinitely
~Prodded to ‘return’ to fulfill a ‘destiny’, mission, or complete a cycle.

Other interesting connections:
Battlestar Galactica-Resurrection Ship
The false construct of “space”, heavens, stars, moon
The moon “soul catcher”
Buddhist concept of the “two lights”
Star Trek Voyager – “Coda” (Ep. 57)
Breaking the life review paradigm/false narrative…and more.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this will blow u away. Ive been listening to Dr. Shmuel Asher, a Jewish scholar. He is closest to the truth i think. He explains many things the new agers cannot. And why all three belief systems - New Age, Christianity, and scientism give u a little truth and then lead u astray, which is all on purpose. His idea of what the matrix is and how mankind fell makes the most sense i think. You will find his podcasts and books totally eye opening and enlightening and turn on the light bulb in your head. This is what the Luciferian matrix doesnt want you to know for sure.

His stuff is similar to divine secret garden by John Panella. You can download and read or listen to all 8 of the Divine Secret Garden series for free from http://www.johnvpanella.com. im on audiobook 4 now and it is very eye opening and makes sense out of all the discrepancies in the Bible and what Jesus' true message really was before it was hijacked by the false Christ and turned into fear based religion. A must hear for any truth seeker. The audiobooks are easy to understand and play in the background. They will totally blow you away. Trust me. This is the holy grail u been looking for if ur seeking the truth about our matrix. Skip the first audiobook though, its way too repetitive and only explains how the bible was corrupted for 6 hours on and on. The good stuff starts in audiobook 2.

Here are the links to listen to the 7 part podcast series with Dr. Shmuel Asher. Its on the offplanet radio website. They will turn a light bulb on in your head for sure and make sense out of all the mysteries in this matrix. No joke!

TriUnity Series with Dr. Shmuel Asher- Episode 5: The False Heaven Matrix

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2016/12 ... en-matrix/

All 7 parts of the series.

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/the-tri ... uel-asher/

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

So I should trust you that this is the holy grail I am looking for. I doubt it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 27th, 2021, 12:48 am
So I should trust you that this is the holy grail I am looking for. I doubt it.
You don't have to trust anyone, so why do you trust the establishment? Why do you worship authority? Why do you trust Neil deGrasse Tyson? He's just an actor.

No you don't have to trust me. But if you seek truth then consider the content I posted and listen to the sources, like Dr. Asher above. See if it resonates with you. But you gotta empty your mind first and let go of your RIGID beliefs and attachments that you were taught. Most cannot do that. That's the problem. So they ridicule anything that challenges their beliefs, even if legit and fits common sense reality. Do you ever see any of the videos I show you? Or do you ignore them?

Also raise your frequency by stop eating meat. Dr. Asher said that if you raise your frequency, then truth comes easier to you and your prayers get answered a lot more. Very true.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Deep ruminations on the false light trap of the matrix and how it keeps us here. Could exiting the matrix just put you in another matrix? Did Neo ever leave the matrix even? This is a mind twister.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Amazing inspiring short film about the sick deceptive fake materialistic nature of reality and how to ascend from it.

"Embark on a visionary journey through the fragmented unconscious of our modern times, and with courage face the Shadow. Through Shadow into Light.

“No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.”
-C.G. Jung

Written, Directed & Produced by Lubomir Arsov
Original Soundtrack “Age of Wake” by Starward Projections
Composited by Sheldon Lisoy
Additional Compositing by Hiram Gifford
Art Directed & Edited by Lubomir Arsov
___
'IN-SHADOW' is an entirely independently funded, not-for-profit film. If you'd like to support the artist, DONATE here: (click 'donate' tab) https://www.inshadow.net/ "

IN-SHADOW - A Modern Odyssey - Animated Short Film

"In Shadow" decoded by Devin Madgy of Flat Earth Paradise. He talks about the cubed consciousness and matrix we live in and how to be free of it. The animation is very well done. This is very spiritual, inspiring, and awakening. A must see if you're seeking to be liberated from the matrix and the cube consciousness of the control system.

"In Shadow" Decoded: Cubed Consciousness & Ascension

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another analysis of the short film "In Shadow".

IN SHADOW. this animated film was Written, Directed & Produced by Lubomir Arsov and it is a very complex animated film due to the large number of scenes that are shown in every minute, when you see the film and watch it several times, you will see that it is not a Masonic or an Illuminati production, this film tells us the suppressed truth of our reality and modern society, exposing everything that is going on in the shadow.

Written, Directed & Produced by Lubomir Arsov
FilmWebsite: https://www.inshadow.net/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/inshadowmovie/
Music Composers: https://www.starwardprojections.com/

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is our World a Soul Harvesting Farm that Feeds off our Suffering and Recycles our Souls, like in the Matrix Movies?

Post by Winston »

Wow I just saw the movie Lifeforce again. A must see. I didn't realize it before, but it contains a lot of whistleblowing themes about our world. For example, the soul harvesting machine at the end was placed right in front of the moon in several shots. It couldn't be more clear. It was referring to David Icke and John Lear's theory that the moon is a soul catcher that creates the NDE tunnel of light after death, so your soul gets trapped there to power the matrix as a battery, or recycled back on Earth (reincarnation). Whoever made that film must have known about this and so used fiction to tell us about it. So basically, the Sun sends us energy, but the Moon harvests it, in a balanced system. We live in an energy harvesting farm, that's the grim truth that no one likes and can accept, but it fits all the data and makes the most sense to explain suffering on Earth.

Also, when the vampire energy spread around London near the end, they called it a contagion. I also heard that viruses are not spread the way Louis Pasteur claimed they were, and that viruses are energy parasites. That scene reminded me of that. There are books and documentaries about this but they are too technical and scientific to understand. Basically, in this theory the virus is like smoke, an offshoot of the energy parasite that's leeching your life force and sending it to the moon to be harvested. Not the cause of the disease. So saying that viruses cause illness is like saying smoke causes fire, it's backwards. This sort of makes sense if you think about it. So illness that is contagious is transmitted by vampiric energy, not pathogens in the air.

This film is a brilliant metaphorical (and perhaps literal too) depiction of all that. The more you think about it, the more it makes sense that we live on an energy harvesting farm with our soul or life force as battery. This means everything on Earth could just be a scam and deception set up to harvest your energy, including religion, money, work, etc. It makes you wonder whether there are any good divine forces in this world at all. I certainly hope there are, but I cannot be sure, because it could be that everything is a scam in disguise. Who knows. A case could be made both ways.

It's a definite must see if you want to see a good depiction or allegory for our energy extraction matrix or energy harvesting farm world where we are the cattle of course. I know that's very grim and macabre, but it FITS all the data and fits the reality in the world around us, unlike organized religions.

Anyway, you can see the whole film in little parts at this playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... E12FMcMA4v

Or download a good quality copy here:

https://yts.mx/movies/lifeforce-1985

Trailer

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Our Matrix a Soul Trap Farm that Feeds Off Our Suffering and Recycles Our Souls?

Post by Winston »

Matt makes some good points about why we are not forever trapped in the matrix, such as how the existence of our innate moral conscience proves that we cannot be in an eternal prison. However, the prison wardens that control society may be trapped here, that's why they have no motive to be good and just.