How do you explain Murphy's Law? Is there a perverse sadistic force in the universe?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law? Is there a perverse sadistic force in the universe?

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 9:47 am
Tsar wrote:
September 9th, 2021, 10:23 pm
Winston wrote:
September 9th, 2021, 8:39 pm
@starchild5 where are you? lol
@starchild5 makes videos on YouTube But he hasn't made a new video in 8 months so I wonder how he's doing.

https://www.youtube.com/user/lavista4u/videos
Do you have his email? Can you contact him and ask him to reply to my posts here to him?
Yes, I have his email but it's been a few years since he last answered an email and we haven't been in touch but I will try. It's been awhile since he posted a YouTube video so I hope he's okay.

Maybe you should follow him on YouTube.

https://m.youtube.com/user/lavista4u/videos
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How do you explain Murphy's Law? Is there a perverse sadistic force in the universe?

Post by Winston »

I think I have a theory for why Murphy's Law exists now, which no one wants to touch or try to explain. But it's a very grim theory. Not the optimistic kind that New Agers and Americans like.

I've come to suspect that we live in a PURGATORY here, that's why there is so much suffering and only a few pleasures. Because suffering feeds the matrix, so it has to be engineered and brought out as much as possible. It's like a tax we pay for being here, so we all have to suffer to some degree, even if we are rich and have a comfortable life. Because the purpose of purgatory is to suffer, so we all gotta pay our fare share of it.

This would also explain Murphy's Law and why there seems to be a perverse force that likes to skew things against you in a consistent manner that chance alone cannot account for, as if it were deliberately trying to maximize your suffering. That's why life and this world contain a lot of UNNECESSARY and EXCESSIVE suffering, pain, disappointment, and bad luck, much more than would be needed if this matrix were just a learning environment or training school for the soul. This perverse force must be controlled by some AI or automated system, like the kind that regulates all the cells and organs in your body, or like the automated system that runs computer servers. Its purpose is to extract more suffering, stress, fear, anger, and frustration from us than we would like, in order to feed the purgatorial matrix which feeds on suffering.

That's why this world and all life on it, seem to be parasitic in nature. Because it's all designed for suffering and this matrix itself is a giant organism that feeds on suffering and pain. I know all this is grim, but it would explain a lot of things in general about life and this world.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 2:13 pm
I think I have a theory for why Murphy's Law exists now, which no one wants to touch or try to explain. But it's a very grim theory. Not the optimistic kind that New Agers and Americans like.

I've come to suspect that we live in a PURGATORY here, that's why there is so much suffering and only a few pleasures. Because suffering feeds the matrix, so it has to be engineered and brought out as much as possible. It's like a tax we pay for being here, so we all have to suffer to some degree, even if we are rich and have a comfortable life. Because the purpose of purgatory is to suffer, so we all gotta pay our fare share of it.

This would also explain Murphy's Law and why there seems to be a perverse force that likes to skew things against you in a consistent manner that chance alone cannot account for, as if it were deliberately trying to maximize your suffering. That's why life and this world contain a lot of UNNECESSARY and EXCESSIVE suffering, pain, disappointment, and bad luck, much more than would be needed if this matrix were just a learning environment or training school for the soul. This perverse force must be controlled by some AI or automated system, like the kind that regulates all the cells and organs in your body, or like the automated system that runs computer servers. Its purpose is to extract more suffering, stress, fear, anger, and frustration from us than we would like, in order to feed the purgatorial matrix which feeds on suffering.

That's why this world and all life on it, seem to be parasitic in nature. Because it's all designed for suffering and this matrix itself is a giant organism that feeds on suffering and pain. I know all this is grim, but it would explain a lot of things in general about life and this world.
I guess it also depends where you look at though you have no free will. Look how much love there is

The Family Whose Faces Change Shape | BORN DIFFERENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ8COwoW5Rk
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Email I sent to Matthew McKinley, who runs a YouTube channel called Quantum of Conscience about how our entire reality is fake, and is a combination of the Matrix and the Truman Show. No one could possibly organize hundreds of conspiracies around the world to perfection and time everything with gematria and the number 33 and with astrology and symbology, etc. Only an illusory reality could do that. Also he believes that the mistakes and leaks in big conspiracies like 9/11 were not accidents, but were deliberately put there to wake up the truthers and alert them as to what's going on. Very interesting. I think he might be onto something. I think one of the keys to exposing the fake reality around us is Murphy's Law, which no one talks about it. So he should do a video on it.

"Hi Matt,
Have you ever wondered what causes murphy's law? No one in the truther community or new age community will talk about it or inquire as to its cause. But it must exist because I experience it regularly, more than others. It seems that as soon as you become a truth seeker and detach from the system, it targets you aggressively more than ever. I uploaded an audiochapter about it from Vincent Bugliosi's book "Divinity of Doubt" to my google drive. In the last chapter he talks about a perverse force in the world that skews probability against you on purpose which is inexplicable but very real. He gives many funny examples that we can all relate to. I uploaded the chapter to my google drive to share with you. Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uwawHi ... sp=sharing

You will enjoy it for sure. Let me know what you think. You should do a video on this sometime because I think it's a crucial key to proving the illusory matrix. Obviously one God or Satan cannot be everywhere at once screwing with everyone. It has to be an A.I. automated system that does it. Just like you cannot manage and delegate the 35-40 trillion cells in your body, some automated A.I. system in your body must be doing it. Right? What do you think? It's the same reason we know Santa Claus cannot be visiting everyone's home in one night.

I'm sure you've noticed that when you show up 5 min late for a meeting, everyone is on time, and when you show up on time, everyone is late. That cannot be chance. Or when you switch lines because the other line seems faster, suddenly the line you left becomes faster. Or when I'm at a crossroads or intersection, and I don't know which way to turn, 80-90 percent of the time I pick the wrong direction when it should be 50/50. It's as if the universe likes to F with us. This is an important topic. Why does no one dare to talk about it other than in the audiochapter above. Maybe only real souls experience this while the NPCs do not?

I posted some rants about murphy's law in my forum here if you wanna see them:
viewtopic.php?style=11&f=32&t=22588

All the best,
Winston"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

It is because one does not use the brain properly.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... eld+no+sex
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Murphy's law is an exaggeration at the very least. If Murphy's law were true, this forum would not be up and running. You would not have a working toaster, microwave or vehicle. Every tire would be flat, etc.

Problems might seem to cluster at different times in your life, or it might feel that way if you are stressed by a big problem, then the steady stream of small problems may seem big. You also may face obstacles as you fo something difficult. There can be obstacles as you go down the learning curve of doing something new.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 15th, 2021, 6:30 am
Murphy's law is an exaggeration at the very least. If Murphy's law were true, this forum would not be up and running. You would not have a working toaster, microwave or vehicle. Every tire would be flat, etc.

Problems might seem to cluster at different times in your life, or it might feel that way if you are stressed by a big problem, then the steady stream of small problems may seem big. You also may face obstacles as you fo something difficult. There can be obstacles as you go down the learning curve of doing something new.
But the forum has gone down many times. What do you mean? Murphy's Law isn't 100 percent but it isn't random either. It's a real PATTERN that is consistent and recurring. It does have patterns, like anything else. Haven't you experienced it? I think everyone has but if you are awakened and a freethinker it seems to target you 10x more than it does other people. Also some places have a lot more Murphy's Law than others. I experience it a lot more in Taiwan and USA than in Philippines. Maybe it's caused by the oversoul or collective consciousness of those in the society that don't really like you? The total combined souls in any culture can become a sentient organism, like our cells make up our body, and that organism can like or dislike certain people.

Keep in mind that Murphy's Law is not just bad luck, it's a perverse force that constantly makes things go wrong, blocks your intentions, and gives you the opposite of what you want, or give you what you want only when it's too late, etc. And cannot be attributed to normal probability.

Did you listen to this audio chapter by Vince Bugliosi? It contains many funny common examples of Murphy's Law that we can all relate to, which cannot be explained by normal probability.

Either way, we do not live in an atheistic universe where everything is random and there are no invisible forces. That's for sure. So why do many of you assume that?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Could trickster deities like the Jester be responsible for Murphy's Law?

JESTER WORLD - CONSPIRACY, THE PARANORMAL, and the OCCULT (MINDSHOCK PODCAST)

Examining the role of the Jester AKA the Trickster. Long told of in mythology and folklore, what is the role of the Jester? How does entertainment factor into modern and ancient conspiracies alike? Dive into this occult topic in typical Mindshock fashion!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 1:38 am
MrMan wrote:

But the forum has gone down many times. What do you mean? Murphy's Law isn't 100 percent but it isn't random either. It's a real PATTERN that is consistent and recurring. It does have patterns, like anything else. Haven't you experienced it? I think everyone has but if you are awakened and a freethinker it seems to target you 10x more than it does other people. Also some places have a lot more Murphy's Law than others. I experience it a lot more in Taiwan and USA than in Philippines. Maybe it's caused by the oversoul or collective consciousness of those in the society that don't really like you? The total combined souls in any culture can become a sentient organism, like our cells make up our body, and that organism can like or dislike certain people.
Isn't Murphy's law 'whatever can go wrong will go wrong.' You'd be dead fast if that were the case.

I don't see life that way. I think you might be a bit more pessimistic that way. Or maybe it is a matter of God's grace in my life, so I have a different set of experiences. There are trials and hardships and suffering, but God works all things together for good for them that love Him for them that are called according to His purpose.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

@Winston

I've read your original post and several others of yours throughout this thread. I think that if you are suffering from so much bad luck you probably have a weak or damaged aura.

As you already know by now, I subscribe to a somewhat Gnostic view of reality, namely that our world has been subverted by a malevolent faction of archons and turned into a prison of bondage and misery. I believe that this view of reality explains a lot with regard to the present condition of the planet.

In accordance with this view, our planet is full of all kinds of negative energy. This may come in many forms and have various sources. The deceptive religions of the archons bind and dirty the soul with their rituals of black magic, the twisted ideologies of the political landscape perturb the mind with their hysterical fanaticism and generate low-vibrational frequencies, modern society's toxic hyperindustrialism and materialism likewise exhaust and fragment the soul, and all of the negativity which is shown to us in the media ensures that we remain in a constant cesspool of metaphysical dirt. Our aura serves as a protective shield against all of this negative energy but if our aura is weak or damaged then much of the negative energy will get through and accumulate in our subtle bodies and then attract low-vibrational events into our lives. The result of this will be streaks of misfortune. Also a weak or damaged aura opens us up to attacks from negative entities.

How does our aura become weak or damaged? Mostly through involvement in cults and religious movements in which our energy is parasitized by the archons themselves or through constant exposure to negative environments.

The former seems to be the worst. I remember that when I was still involved with Christianity over a decade ago I always felt constantly drained and exhausted as though something were sucking out my soul energy. Before long I began to feel weak and depressed and suffer from poor mental health. Moreover, nothing was ever going well in my life. I just felt totally hopeless. I remember when one morning I had a false awakening and saw the astral copy of my bedroom. At the end of the bed I saw a dark shadow figure with red eyes which clawed at my legs and attacked me. Its energy was totally demonic and disgusting! I now believe that I was being preyed upon by negative entities through my involvement with a Christian cult which, like all forms of Christianity, was nothing more than a program of Jewish black magic. Fortunately things got a lot better when I finally left.

The same thing tends to happen with channelers. They invite into themselves negative entities who masquerade as "angels" or "Pleiadeans" and then after a while they begin to suffer all kinds of problems in their everyday lives.

What is the solution? Aura meditation. You have to keep your aura strong through daily aura meditation. You have to transform it into a powerful shield that is capable of reflecting all forms of negative energy and attacks from negative entities. Once I started to do aura meditation at least once a day the bad luck mostly disappeared and my life gradually got better in various ways.

And yeah, I think that the negative energy which permeates our world tends to affect souled humans more than it does NPCs/organic portals. I'm not exactly sure why this is the case. Maybe NPCs naturally vibrate on a lower and more negative level and so they are less affected by the archons' dirt. Or maybe because we souled humans reincarnate such negative energy is able to accumulate in our soul fabric over the course of multiple incarnations and thereby have a stronger affect.

The above is my explanation for the phenomenon which you describe. I think what you are experiencing personally has to do with the state of your aura.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 11:03 am
Winston wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Isn't Murphy's law 'whatever can go wrong will go wrong.' You'd be dead fast if that were the case.

I don't see life that way. I think you might be a bit more pessimistic that way. Or maybe it is a matter of God's grace in my life, so I have a different set of experiences. There are trials and hardships and suffering, but God works all things together for good for them that love Him for them that are called according to His purpose.
No. That's the engineer's version of Murphy's Law. It's a perverse force that makes things go wrong or go against you and causes delays and problems and blocks your plans. Which cannot be explained by normal probability or coincidence.

For example, if a banana peel was on the floor and you didn't see it and walked over it, the chances are VERY HIGH that the universe will make you step on it, simply because you don't want to. Somehow your foot would be guided to step on it, because you don't want to, so it gives you the OPPOSITE of what you want.

Haven't you noticed that the other line moves faster? Or how if you are on time for a meeting, everyone is late, but if you are late 5 min then everyone is on time? How do you explain that? Especially if it happens EVERY TIME? That can't be chance. So the question is, WHO or WHAT causes that?

Here is an audio file of some funny examples of Murphy's Law that everyone can relate to. This is what I mean.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 23rd, 2022, 4:03 pm
@Winston

I've read your original post and several others of yours throughout this thread. I think that if you are suffering from so much bad luck you probably have a weak or damaged aura.

As you already know by now, I subscribe to a somewhat Gnostic view of reality, namely that our world has been subverted by a malevolent faction of archons and turned into a prison of bondage and misery. I believe that this view of reality explains a lot with regard to the present condition of the planet.

In accordance with this view, our planet is full of all kinds of negative energy. This may come in many forms and have various sources. The deceptive religions of the archons bind and dirty the soul with their rituals of black magic, the twisted ideologies of the political landscape perturb the mind with their hysterical fanaticism and generate low-vibrational frequencies, modern society's toxic hyperindustrialism and materialism likewise exhaust and fragment the soul, and all of the negativity which is shown to us in the media ensures that we remain in a constant cesspool of metaphysical dirt. Our aura serves as a protective shield against all of this negative energy but if our aura is weak or damaged then much of the negative energy will get through and accumulate in our subtle bodies and then attract low-vibrational events into our lives. The result of this will be streaks of misfortune. Also a weak or damaged aura opens us up to attacks from negative entities.

How does our aura become weak or damaged? Mostly through involvement in cults and religious movements in which our energy is parasitized by the archons themselves or through constant exposure to negative environments.

The former seems to be the worst. I remember that when I was still involved with Christianity over a decade ago I always felt constantly drained and exhausted as though something were sucking out my soul energy. Before long I began to feel weak and depressed and suffer from poor mental health. Moreover, nothing was ever going well in my life. I just felt totally hopeless. I remember when one morning I had a false awakening and saw the astral copy of my bedroom. At the end of the bed I saw a dark shadow figure with red eyes which clawed at my legs and attacked me. Its energy was totally demonic and disgusting! I now believe that I was being preyed upon by negative entities through my involvement with a Christian cult which, like all forms of Christianity, was nothing more than a program of Jewish black magic. Fortunately things got a lot better when I finally left.

The same thing tends to happen with channelers. They invite into themselves negative entities who masquerade as "angels" or "Pleiadeans" and then after a while they begin to suffer all kinds of problems in their everyday lives.

What is the solution? Aura meditation. You have to keep your aura strong through daily aura meditation. You have to transform it into a powerful shield that is capable of reflecting all forms of negative energy and attacks from negative entities. Once I started to do aura meditation at least once a day the bad luck mostly disappeared and my life gradually got better in various ways.

And yeah, I think that the negative energy which permeates our world tends to affect souled humans more than it does NPCs/organic portals. I'm not exactly sure why this is the case. Maybe NPCs naturally vibrate on a lower and more negative level and so they are less affected by the archons' dirt. Or maybe because we souled humans reincarnate such negative energy is able to accumulate in our soul fabric over the course of multiple incarnations and thereby have a stronger affect.

The above is my explanation for the phenomenon which you describe. I think what you are experiencing personally has to do with the state of your aura.
That is a good theory. A weak aura or damaged aura may explain why I cannot filter out unwanted noises and interruptions like other people can, or why I have strange sensitivities that normal people do not have. It could be from damaged childhood, or the work of entities or negative forces or ETs or demons too. When they sense you are on a wake frequency or going toward one down the timeline, they will target you and try to damage you or weaken you so you don't wake up others or upset the control system they put in place.

You said you were a Christian. Did you know that only Christians and Catholics get possessed? It seems that non-Christians don't get bothered by demons or possessed. Because demons are part of the lexicon of Christianity and part of the package. Just like how if you watch a Batman movie or read Batman comics, you will see the villains such as the Joker, Riddler and Penguin, because they come with the package. Or if you watch Star Wars, you will see the dark side of the Force too, and the evil Emperor and Darth Vader, because that's part of the Star Wars package. Hence once you adopt the Christian package, the demons seem to come with it. That may have damaged you somewhat. Just something to consider. The only guy I saw on YouTube dare to talk about this was Jeffrey Daugherty, aka the Christian whistleblower. But he got taken off YouTube for going too far on many things.

Do you believe there are any good entities or ETs at all? Tom Montalk says there are and he explains how to tell the good ones from the bad ones. Have you seen his website? It's very impressive. See here: www.montalk.net

I've been reading this good book by John Kreiter about overcoming the Archons that rule this world with inner alchemy. It contains exercises for increasing your aura and energy field by feeding off the energy around you. You can check it out here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075X22CG1/re ... B075X22CG1

One of his videos:

His website about how to banish entities and archons:

https://johnkreiter.com/how-to-banish-a ... -entities/

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 3:53 am
Do you believe there are any good entities or ETs at all? Tom Montalk says there are and he explains how to tell the good ones from the bad ones. Have you seen his website? It's very impressive. See here: www.montalk.net
I do believe that there are also benevolent extraterrestrials. They are Enki and the "Watchers" who were banished to the "Abyss" after the war with Yahweh. Their banishment is the reason why they cannot help us directly. They have been locked outside of the planetary matrix by Yahweh and his clique who now run this joint and have turned it into a veritable dystopia. However, I also believe that Yahweh won't be able to confine the benevolent extraterrestrials forever. Enki and his gods and goddesses will soon return to the Earth and attempt to take it back from the evil impostor god. Even the Book of Revelation admits this. It says that the "Dragon" will be released for a while in the end times. The authors of the Bible want to convince us that their god will win the apocalyptical final battle but their god isn't really as powerful as he claims. He could easily lose the Earth to Enki who is our true liberator.

I know that according to New Age channelers the "Pleiadeans" are unable to help us because of some law of non-intervention but I call bullshit on that. The Pleiadeans don't give a shit about us. In fact they are just another manifestation of the archons who are already here. They are just our same tormentors! Well, Christians have the same problem too. They say that Yahweh is all-powerful and loves humanity but when asked why he doesn't put an end to the world's terrible suffering Christians just assert that he has his own divine plan of salvation and that immediate intervention is against his will which we are simply unable to understand. I contend that Yahweh's divine plan of salvation is simply a deception put in place by the bad guy for our further suffering! At least when people ask me why Enki and his gods and goddesses don't come right now to save us from this messed-up world I have a logical answer: they were exiled millennia ago and are being kept out of this world by the military force of the archons who have taken us hostage here.

I believe that I was pretty messed up by the egregore of Christianity and its negative energy. It took years of consistent aura meditation to get myself right.

I am interested in the Christian whistleblower who you mentioned since I have suffered at the hands of that vile religion. I'll try to find his videos on other platforms. Do you know where to find them?

I also know the Montalk website. It has one of the most in-depth analyses of NPCs/organic portals on the internet. It also has a very good article on the metaphysics of music and sound frequencies which still impress me to this day.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 12:09 am
MrMan wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 11:03 am
Winston wrote:
MrMan wrote:

No. That's the engineer's version of Murphy's Law. It's a perverse force that makes things go wrong or go against you and causes delays and problems and blocks your plans. Which cannot be explained by normal probability or coincidence.

For example, if a banana peel was on the floor and you didn't see it and walked over it, the chances are VERY HIGH that the universe will make you step on it, simply because you don't want to. Somehow your foot would be guided to step on it, because you don't want to, so it gives you the OPPOSITE of what you want.

Haven't you noticed that the other line moves faster? Or how if you are on time for a meeting, everyone is late, but if you are late 5 min then everyone is on time? How do you explain that? Especially if it happens EVERY TIME? That can't be chance. So the question is, WHO or WHAT causes that?

Here is an audio file of some funny examples of Murphy's Law that everyone can relate to. This is what I mean.
A pastor asked me to meet him at a certain time. There was a guy there who'd come to him for prayer from demonic deliverance. He didn't start speaking with a weird voice or like or like something was talking through him (seen that a couple of times), but he apparently thought his problems were demonic. He had a number of problems. He couldn't sleep, and there were a list of other problems. The man had decided to make and sell idols online. The pastor opened up a passage in the Old Testament about curses for disobedience to the law, and point by point, the man had all the 'symptoms' in the passage.