The Plan "B" Social Empire

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Plan "B" Social Empire

Post by ladislav »

If you were unlucky in love and family making, you use your mind to build an alternative to love/family. You build a “plan B social empire”.

It spans red light districts around the world, several languages and countries, and other activities that are almost as pleasant as love/being with family. Then, possibly there is an adopted/foster child or two in some far-away lands. There are lots of friends to hang around with.

The feeling of loneliness gives way to the feeling of independence, and the emptiness inside becomes the positive nothingness of Zen.

You also learn that for every minus, there is a plus. Yes, nobody loves you, but also, nobody bugs you or fights with you. Nobody clips your wings. You can get up and go anywhere. There is no need to consider the needs of others when traveling. You also have more money to keep and use as you wish.

Yes, there is no warmth of family. Tough! A night hugging three girls at a go go bar comes kind of close, though. Three hookers in bed with you give you a lot of warmth, too. Hookers don’t “grow old together” with you, either. At 32, you are with 18 year old hookers, and at 72, you are with the same age.

Also, while a foster child is not your real child, true, it comes pretty close and, you also don’t need to wipe their ass and be with them all the time.

At 50, the desire to build a family diminishes significantly.

If you find true love eventually, you may not even want to exchange your “Plan B Social Empire” for it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Plan "B" Social Empire

Post by ladislav »

PS. I have met some really cute blondes in Kiev and some were actually real beauts. I know that with a bit of persistence, I would be able to take it one step further. But if I am after sex only, there are so many hookers in town!

This is one thing I don't understand about Roosh. Why spend nights on end at clubs to get non hooker girls for sex only? It's way more expensive, it takes time and they don't do a good job banging you- not as good as how a hooker would do it.

Plus, if you were after more than sex, would you want to fall in love with a non hooker girl that jumps in bed with you after a night at a night club? Or someone you can pick up in a park and bang? Some gf/ wife/mother she'd be! After you go to the US, she'll just do the same with some other guy.

Also, non hookers are picky about looks and age. Roosh is still young and relatively good looking. What about guys who are not as young or good looking? Food for thought, really.

But what I am getting at is- lets say you do find great love and all in Kiev. What is going to happen to your empire that now spans Costa Rica, Philippines, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, etc? Your life will need a major rehaul.
Last edited by ladislav on September 29th, 2015, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:PS. I have met some really cute blondes in Kiev and some were actually real beauts. I know that with a bit of persistence, I would be able to take it one step further. But if I am after sex only, there are so many hookers in town!
Another good reason to visit Ukraine! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

ladislav wrote:This is one thing I don't understand about Roosh. Why spend nights on end at clubs to get non hooker girls for sex only? It's way more expensive, it takes time and they don't do a good job banging you- not as good as how a hooker would do it.
It's more flattering if the girl next door brings you "free" cookies than you outright buying better quality ones from the baker.
You know the baker will sell to anyone with the money. Free cookies mean you're special. :P

ladislav wrote:Plus, if you were after more than sex, would you want to fall in love with a non hooker girl that jumps in bed with you after a night at a night club? Or someone you can pick up in a park and bang? Some gf/ wife/mother she would be. After you go to the US, she will do the same with some other guy.
No, no, no. Being cheated on is for "betas". The magic of "frame" and "game" will protect alfalfas.
Besides, she's "totally not like that, anymore". :lol:

ladislav wrote:Also, non hookers are picky about looks and age. Roosh is still young and relatively good looking. What about guys who are not as young or good looking?
The old & ugly can buy this book or attend that boot camp, where they will learn kino, rsd, and other techniques to make themselves close better & higher than they otherwise would. (All major cards accepted) :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

As someone who has a family, and has love, I can see where lad is coming from. Having an Asian family, that cares for you the Asian way means they are all up in your business, and expect you to be all up in theirs. (usually I don't actually care.)

They can't understand the concept of western independence. They can fathom the idea of needing alone time, because they have no need of it. In fact, they can't stand to be alone for more than five minutes. There's nothing more important than appearing at every function, every dinner, every gathering, in their minds. Thinking, especially for long periods of time, is not encouraged, You should just do what everyone else is doing.

Unfortunately, it's a trade off. There are times when I am away on business, totally caught and lost in some "serious" problems, and then my wife, mother in law, or daughter calls me, and all that fades away and I am happier for it.

Each path, be it the family or the social empire, has its pluses and minuses. Looking back, though, some of my happiest memories are when I was adventuring through various countries alone, constantly meeting new people, hanging out only when I wanted to, sitting my room drawing when I wanted to, and moving on. Those memories may or may not include being hugged on by three bargirls. :)
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
ladislav wrote:This is one thing I don't understand about Roosh. Why spend nights on end at clubs to get non hooker girls for sex only? It's way more expensive, it takes time and they don't do a good job banging you- not as good as how a hooker would do it.
It's more flattering if the girl next door brings you "free" cookies than you outright buying better quality ones from the baker.
You know the baker will sell to anyone with the money. Free cookies mean you're special. :P
Would you rather get free burnt cookies from an OK looking girl, or high quality, well-baked, great tasting cookies from a professional baker?
Understand I was explaining the rationale...
Personally, I'm avoiding ALL Western cookies, free or paid. Especially made in the USSA brand. :lol: :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything