3x vaxxed lying 'Senator Karen' Elizabeth Warren also got covid, LOL!!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

3x vaxxed lying 'Senator Karen' Elizabeth Warren also got covid, LOL!!

Post by WilliamSmith »

Turns out Jim Cramer who said we should all be forced against our will to get vaxxed by the military wasn't the only 3x vaxxed establishment shill to catch covid: I missed the story until now, but lying communist senator Elizabeth Warren also just caught covid after being 3x vaxxed and boosted, and announced it a couple days ago.

There was also a highly entertaining twitter battle between Warren and Elon Musk about a week ago, because Warren accused Musk of being a 'freeloader' for not paying taxes, even though he's going to have a tax bill somewhere around $11-15 billion.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... line-spat/
In a tweet that as of Thursday morning received over 140,000 likes — nearly three times as many as Warren’s original — Musk ridiculed Warren again, this time referring to her as “Senator Karen.”
So Warren originally tweeted "“Let’s change the rigged tax code so The Person of the Year will actually pay taxes and stop freeloading off everyone else.”
In response, Musk highlighted a past controversy revolving around Warren’s alleged falsification of her ethnic background.

“Stop projecting!” he replied while sharing a piece describing her as a “fraud” and detailing her long history of misrepresenting her alleged Native American heritage.

But the SpaceX CEO didn’t stop there.

“You remind me of when I was a kid and my friend’s angry Mom would just randomly yell at everyone for no reason,” he tweeted shortly after.

“Please don’t call the manager on me, Senator Karen,” he quipped.

Musk, who is expected to pay a tax bill of over $15 billion in the coming months on stock options he was awarded back in 2012, retaliated further, claiming he’ll “pay more taxes than any American in history this year.”

“Don’t spend it all at once,” he teased in a follow-up tweet, “oh wait you did already.”
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 3x vaxxed lying 'Senator Karen' Elizabeth Warren also got covid, LOL!!

Post by Cornfed »

Of course we know that Pocahontas doesn't really have covaids and Elon Musk really is a freeloader, right?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: 3x vaxxed lying 'Senator Karen' Elizabeth Warren also got covid, LOL!!

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
December 22nd, 2021, 1:02 pm
Of course we know that Pocahontas doesn't really have covaids and Elon Musk really is a freeloader, right?
No, I didn't know that in either case, so glad to hear whatever you had in mind there. Can't say I give a damn if Senator Karen has covid or not, nor whether Musk is paying enough taxes to satisfy tantrum-throwing media shills for the deep state bloodsuckers, but still happy to hear whatever it was you meant there if you'd like to say more. 8)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/