Chris Cuomo fired from CNN

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Chris Cuomo fired from CNN

Post by Cornfed »

This is great news. The fact that CNN fired him for a silly reason enhances the poetic justice. It is a shame that he still has money he shouldn't though. Hopefully his wife will assrape him in the divorce court. It would be interesting to find out what he and his scumball brother did to piss off the establishment.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/ ... ct-charges
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chris Cuomo fired

Post by gsjackson »

Now bring me the head of the African American poofter -- the most obnoxious of all. Let Stelter stay for laughs. And the whacker offer Toobin as well, so people never lose sight of just who and how ridiculous they are.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpoRSCcmpl4
The REAL Reason For Chris Cuomo's Firing (Not What You Think) | The Kyle Kulinski Show
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gali wrote:
December 6th, 2021, 12:31 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpoRSCcmpl4
The REAL Reason For Chris Cuomo's Firing (Not What You Think) | The Kyle Kulinski Show
It would be good to know if there was any real real reason. Obviously no-one actually cares what happens to some skanks in the whorporate workplace.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Even better, Fredo's latest book deal was canceled.

https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/11/forme ... ation.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What was the official reason? Chris Cuomo looks so fake and plastic. I hate him. They ought to fire Anderson Cooper too, he's so unlikable and shouldn't be on TV at all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 6:19 pm
What was the official reason?
He's said to have used inside information from his job to try to help his brother beat the sexual harassment allegations against him.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 6:22 pm
Winston wrote:
He's said to have used inside information from his job to try to help his brother beat the sexual harassment allegations against him.
That's stupid. Anyone would have done that. Even Ted Turner would have. Why is that a big deal? If his bosses liked him, it wouldn't matter.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 6:32 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 6:22 pm
Winston wrote:
That's stupid. Anyone would have done that. Even Ted Turner would have. Why is that a big deal? If his bosses liked him, it wouldn't matter.
CNN is Jewish and Chris Cuomo is a White of Italian ancestry. Goy, especially White Male Goy, are disposable. Anyone with intelligence knows the Jews will quickly drop a Goy at any time...

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It looks like management is cleaning house at CNN. Here a producer is charged with being a pedo.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ssive.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It seems the establishment is really piling on to this pair of vile ugly freaks. I hope they are driven to bankruptcy, prison and suicide.

https://insiderpaper.com/andrew-cuomo-m ... ttee-says/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There is no evidence of Fredo's wrongdoing in the linked article here, just innuendo linking him to the the alleged crimes of his former producer. Hopefully it indicates that the establishment intends to railroad him though.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ether.html
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
December 15th, 2021, 11:18 am
It seems the establishment is really piling on to this pair of vile ugly freaks. I hope they are driven to bankruptcy, prison and suicide.

https://insiderpaper.com/andrew-cuomo-m ... ttee-says/
That's one reason why the lower end of the rich aren't smart.

I would mention what I would do with my money if I was rich but I don't want to give anyone (including the government) how I would keep my money. So I wouldn't say what I would do with tens of millions to avoid it ever being confiscated or seized.

If there was any trouble, a rich person who took the proper steps can flee. Most rich people (in America) think they're invincible and that their great lifestyles will continue but then it makes them vulnerable to losing everything.

Epstein, for example, should have went to Israel and stayed there in exile for life. He would still be alive and he would be a free man. If Epstein can be taken out then the Cuomo brothers are nothing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why don't they fire Anderson Cooper too? Is his aunt Gloria Vanderbilt too powerful? He's the most evil looking and unlikable newscaster I've ever seen. He gives me the creeps. Everything about him looks upside down like he's from a bizarro world.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
December 19th, 2021, 2:56 am
Why don't they fire Anderson Cooper too? Is his aunt Gloria Vanderbilt too powerful? He's the most evil looking and unlikable newscaster I've ever seen. He gives me the creeps. Everything about him looks upside down like he's from a bizarro world.
He is part Jewish and he's gay. He's really untouchable with that combination in America. Add in the Vanderbilt relation. He's a blueblood and a Jewish American elite.