Poll: Is Kyle Rittenhouse Guilty or Not Guilty?

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Kyle Rittenhouse Guilty or Not Guilty

Guilty (of at least 1 of the charges)
17%
Not Guilty (on all charges)
83%

Total votes: 6
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poll: Is Kyle Rittenhouse Guilty or Not Guilty?

Post by Tsar »

Jonny Law wrote:
November 20th, 2021, 1:31 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 20th, 2021, 1:23 pm
I was watching Rittenhouse' testimony after the verdict. Now I understand why the defense asked for a mistrial. He asked for a mistrial with prejudice, which, if granted, would mean that the case could not be retried. That makes more sense on behalf of his client. Getting a jury verdict probably turned out better for Rittenhouse, since now he can say he was found not guilty.

And Trump isn't in the White House, so a protest was not organized to burn the city to the ground and kill Rittenhouse. And since Trump wasn't president, there was no reason not to have the national guard lined up and ready to keep the peace.
The Biden presidency is the best thing that has happened to the Republicans in recent memory.
1. The Riots stopped
2. The Lockdowns stopped
3. Approval for the Republicans is at an all-time high (no thanks to the Republicans who are worthless backstabbing retards)

:twisted: Also things have never been better for the Taliban and the Drug Cartels.
And things haven't been better in almost two years for expats with dollar denominated income because the dollar is at its strongest since early 2020 when COVID-19 began, despite the mass inflation inside the US...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 18th, 2021, 3:28 pm
What is this case about? Why does it have publicity on Fox News?

I didn't know RIttenhouse was a real name. In the time travel series "Timeless" that @WorldTraveler introduced me to, the secret society in it is called Rittenhouse and represented the Illuminati. I wonder if there's a connection. After researching the matrix, you eventually learn that there are no coincidences.
https://www.geni.com/people/David-Ritte ... 7158211763
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

Jonny Law wrote:

:twisted: Also things have never been better for the Taliban and the Drug Cartels.
And ISIS is making a comeback in Iraq and ISIS-K is doing well ib Afghanistan. Modern Taliban seem to be pretty emo. What is it with young men under age 30 these days? They are so incapable. My neighbor has a a young fiancé who doesn’t know how to unplug a toilet.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

xtravel wrote:
December 4th, 2021, 5:54 am
Jonny Law wrote:

And ISIS is making a comeback in Iraq and ISIS-K is doing well ib Afghanistan. Modern Taliban seem to be pretty emo. What is it with young men under age 30 these days? They are so incapable. My neighbor has a a young fiancé who doesn’t know how to unplug a toilet.
It sounds like you might need to teach that fellow some low-level handyman skills.

We say 'unclog' around here. You don't happen to live somewhere where they reach in there and take a bathtub-style plug out of the bottom of the toilet do you?

A whispy stick (especially the top of a young cane/bamboo plant or a branch off a tree) may be better than a plunger. There was a toilet in the kids bathroom at one place we lived that kept clogging up. We had bamboo in the back and it could work when a plunger could not. It is a lot less messy, too.