Millions Protest Across France, Rejecting Mandatory 'Health Pass'

Discuss news and current events around the world.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Millions Protest Across France, Rejecting Mandatory 'Health Pass'

Post by HenryGeorge »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Millions Protest Across France, Rejecting Mandatory 'Health Pass'

Post by Yohan »

Up to them, France = half population of Japan

France 65 million people, deaths 113.665
Japan 126 million people, deaths 15.737

Here in Japan nobody is forced, anti vaxxers just don't show up for vaccination. Total silence, no demonstrations.
The anti-vaxxer-group is estimated to be 11 percent.

So far in Japan at least 70 million people received one shot, 35 million people 2 x shots, still more people lining up for shots voluntarily.

if you decide to go for 2 x vaccination you get a vaccination certificate from the clinic and if you bring it to the ward office with your passport you can apply for an official 'international covid-19 certificate' in English for free. It is useful for overseas travel, many countries will require proof of vaccination on arrival in future.
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

Most Asian people would walk off a cliff in a single file line if their authorities demanded it of them.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Guts wrote:
August 26th, 2021, 5:58 pm
Most Asian people would walk off a cliff in a single file line if their authorities demanded it of them.
This is different from country to country in Asia too. Regulations are not the same everywhere.

In Japan authorities have no power to force people into lockdowns or into vaccination.

All what they can do is to restrict opening time of shopping malls and restaurants etc. or to order big events to be cancelled.
Immigration can force people who enter Japan into testing and quarantine.

I can go out anytime without any restriction and travel within Japan to any place using trains or domestic flights or using my car etc...

Daily life is quite the same as always, except people wearing a mask, using alcohol spray for hands when entering and leaving supermarkets, keeping more distance from each other etc. Japanese anyway never shake hands, no hugs etc.

The only restriction I have is about international travel - not only about leaving Japan and allowed to enter other Asian countries (in my case Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia) but also about possible restrictions to re-enter Japan. Best decision is now not to travel abroad but to wait it out.
For how long, nobody knows. - Life is not bad in Japan for me, I am not in a hurry.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
August 26th, 2021, 8:36 pm
Guts wrote:
This is different from country to country in Asia too. Regulations are not the same everywhere.

In Japan authorities have no power to force people into lockdowns or into vaccination.

All what they can do is to restrict opening time of shopping malls and restaurants etc. or to order big events to be cancelled.

I can go out anytime without any restriction and travel within Japan to any place using trains or domestic flights or using my car etc...

Daily life is quite the same as always, except people wearing a mask, using alcohol spray for hands when entering and leaving supermarkets, keeping more distance from each other etc. Japanese anyway never shake hands, no hugs etc.

The only restriction I have is about international travel - not only about leaving Japan and allowed to enter other Asian countries (in my case Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia) but also about possible restrictions to re-enter Japan. Best decision is now not to travel abroad but to wait it out.
For how long, nobody knows. - Life is not bad in Japan for me, I am not in a hurry.
Really? People in Japan don't hug? I always see hugging when I read manga or watch anime. Manga and anime are written and created by Japanese artists. I thought hugging was universal among females that are friends and for couples in a romantic relationship.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
August 26th, 2021, 9:58 pm
Really? People in Japan don't hug? I always see hugging when I read manga or watch anime. Manga and anime are written and created by Japanese artists. I thought hugging was universal among females that are friends and for couples in a romantic relationship.
You are mixing up fantasy in comics with the reality in daily life.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tsar wrote:
August 26th, 2021, 9:58 pm
Yohan wrote:
August 26th, 2021, 8:36 pm
Guts wrote:

In China - they really have to like you, when they hug you, you know they love you a lot. :D

It isn't common behaviour though, not even between boyfriend and girlfriend.