Millions Protest Vaccine Passports Across Europe

Discuss news and current events around the world.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Millions Protest Vaccine Passports Across Europe

Post by HenryGeorge »

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Millions Protest Vaccine Passports Across Europe

Post by Tsar »

I hope they succeed. Europeans have always had the courage to protest, riot, and revolt against bad governments and bad policies.

I honestly love the EU and hope it actually survives Covid-19 without transforming into a totalitarian dystopia...

I honestly feel like Europe is my true home. I get a magnetic feel for Europe. I care what happens in the EU...

I was born in America but it was never my homeland...Europe is my true homeland.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
mattyman
Junior Poster

Re: Millions Protest Vaccine Passports Across Europe

Post by mattyman »

Quite right people oppose such a despotic and tyrannical regime. No-one should be forced to take part in an experiment (phase 3 trials due for completion late 2022). Unknown effects of antibody-dependent enhancement/pathogenic priming (look it up), legal immunity for big pharma.

It should be clear by now to anyone with a functioning brain cell that it's not about public health, but power and control.

They've overstepped the mark (by 'they' I mean who-ever's puppeting our governments and the media). They've used the pandemic as justification for tyranny (the crisis) and promised a 'solution' (the vaccine). This is how all totalitarian regimes are born. This time the enemy is not a nation state, but a consortium of supra-national organisations and ultra billionaires. The real enemy of humanity is not the virus, it's those exploiting it for power and control.