Cosby gets out

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cosby gets out

Post by Cornfed »

I have mixed feelings about this. Obviously overturning his conviction was the correct legal decision. On the other hand he deserved to go to prison for having sex with white females and for portraying blacks as a superior version of middle class white people. On the other other hand, he said he would serve every day of his sentence rather than apologise to the whores he was accused of raping, and you have to respect that. Also, if he did rape any of the whores, they obviously deserved it. In fact, in the case of the thing he was actually convicted of raping, the main crime would have been one against good taste.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/30/us/b ... index.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Cosby gets out

Post by Winston »

Why was he in jail? What did he do? How can he rape anyone? Hes not that strong. Did his accusers have any proof? Why didnt his lawyers protect him? I thought the system always favors blacks cornfed? Why didnt he play the race card like blacks usually do?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 1st, 2021, 9:15 am
Why was he in jail? What did he do? How can he rape anyone? Hes not that strong. Did his accusers have any proof? Why didnt his lawyers protect him? I thought the system always favors blacks cornfed? Why didnt he play the race card like blacks usually do?
He was in jail for allegedly spiking the drink of some ugly bitch and having sex with her while she was unconscious. There were a number of such allegations against him. For a long time the system did protect him, but it seems he had outlived his usefulness to the system and he was an early casualty of the #metoo nonsense. The reason playing the race card didn't work was that he effectively turned in his race card by telling other blacks to stop being such stupid n-words and straighten up and fly right.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But was there any evidence against Cosby? Why did the court and jury believe the women? How many women pressed charges against Cosby? Did he anger the powers that be?

If OJ Simpson could get away then why couldn't Cosby?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne