Bill and Melinda Gates Are Getting DIVORCED

Discuss news and current events around the world.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Getting DIVORCED

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Winston wrote:
May 9th, 2021, 3:51 am
Whats the reason for the divorce? Who initiated it?

Has bill gates considered going abroad to angeles city or pattaya to have fun after his divorce? Lol
I am pretty sure it is a scam. They will divorce and will sell off stock at the peak and cash in. I think the same thing is the reason behind the Bezos divorce as well. Purely business.

Most of these marriages are for convenience anyways. Looking at Bill lately and he isn't looking too good but then again his former wife looks like she has more testosterone than him.

Not to mention Bills relationship with Jeffrey Epstein that has been exposed. Who knows what is really going on.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Bill and Melinda Gates Are Getting DIVORCED

Post by Winston »

I don't understand what a divorce has to do with stock options? What's the connection? Why can't they sell their stock options without getting divorced? Aren't they super rich anyway? Why do they need to perpetuate a scam? Only poor desperate people scam others right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

I think it could have something to do with Bill Gates connection to Jeffrey Epstein and his pedophile activities. Perhaps his wife found out about his activities.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Todd Grande on Bill and Melinda Gates' divorce and what "gray divorce" means. Wow look at Bill Gates' wife and former girlfriend. He must have HORRIBLE taste in women. Why didn't he pick someone attractive? Why does he like unattractive women? And why does Melinda Gates get half of Bill's assets? She didn't earn that money and doesn't even deserve it.

This video answers the questions: Can I discuss the various reports we see in the media about the behavior of Bill Gates and how this might be tied to his upcoming divorce (e.g. his connection to Jeffrey Epstein)? What do these reports say about the character of Bill Gates? What will this do to his image? Will it affect the conspiracy theories about him?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
May 10th, 2021, 8:43 am
I think it could have something to do with Bill Gates connection to Jeffrey Epstein and his pedophile activities. Perhaps his wife found out about his activities.
What activities? If he liked young women, he would have chosen a more attractive wife. Why would he be involved with Epstein? If he wanted young women, he could just go to Thailand, Philippines or Latin America right? There he could get women legally.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

No it's not legal. Americans are bound by the laws of their state, even when abroad, and some have been prosecuted for underage sex overseas. Someone as high profile as Gates would have his every move tracked by the press, so he couldn't even think about trying something like that.

And I think he gets his jollies more from killing people than having sex with them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Does that mean everyone who was involved with Epstein was into underaged girls? Not just girls in general? Aren't there foreign countries where that is legal? Why did Bill Gates know Epstein? Was he into underaged girls too?

Why didn't Epstein and his friends just go for young girls like 18 to 20 so it would all be legal? Were any of Epstein's underage girls held against their will? Or was it all cosnentual? From the girls' interviews, it sounds like they kept going back to Epstein for his money and offers out of their own free will. I don't see what the crime is other than underaged sex. Am I missing something?