Covid test needed to come back to the USA starting on the 26th of January

Discuss news and current events around the world.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Covid test needed to come back to the USA starting on the 26th of January

Post by ladislav »

Got this email!

Health Alert - Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs (January 15, 2021)

Location: Worldwide:The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director has signed an order requiring all airline passengers traveling to the United States, including U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs), to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 viral test or recovery from COVID-19.

Event: Effective January 26, all airline passengers to the United States ages two years and older must provide either a negative COVID-19 viral test taken within three calendar days of travel or provide a positive test result and documentation from a licensed health care provider or public health official of having recovered from COVID-19 in the 90 days preceding travel. Passengers must also attest, under penalty of law, to having received a negative qualifying test result or to recovery from COVID-19 and medical clearance to travel.

See the CDC Proof of Negative Test Result page to view the order, complete the attestation, and to see FAQ's.

Airlines must deny boarding to passengers who do not meet these requirements.

U.S. citizens in countries where adequate COVID-19 testing is not available or may not be able to satisfy the requirements, should depart immediately or prepare to be unable to return to the United States until such time as they can meet the requirements.

Actions to Take:

Monitor the CDC website for latest guidance regarding testing requirements.
Check with your air carriers or travel representative prior to departure for the United States.
Check COVID-19 Country Specific Information updated information on COVID-19 related information including availability of testing.
Visit travel.state.gov to view individual Travel Advisories for the most urgent threats to safety and security.
Visit the Department of Homeland Security's website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
Click herefor our COVID FAQs Search Tool.

Assistance:

State Department - Consular Affairs

888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444

Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

To unsubscribe from this electronic mailing list, click here. Please allow 48 hours for the request to process.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: Covid test needed to come back to the USA starting on the 26th of January

Post by HappyGuy »

ladislav wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 11:16 am
Event: Effective January 26, all airline passengers to the United States ages two years and older must provide either a negative COVID-19 viral test taken within three calendar days of travel or provide a positive test result and documentation from a licensed health care provider or public health official of having recovered from COVID-19 in the 90 days preceding travel.

U.S. citizens in countries where adequate COVID-19 testing is not available or may not be able to satisfy the requirements, should depart immediately or prepare to be unable to return to the United States until such time as they can meet the requirements.
Thanks for the heads up! :shock:

January 10th, 2021
Max Igan https://www.bitchute.com/video/5z8bilOTBgAT/

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

It was only a matter of time before they did that but it appears it only applies to air travel.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Tsar wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 12:29 pm
It was only a matter of time before they did that but it appears it only applies to air travel.
Yes, good thing I crossed the border on land from El Paso and flew to Costa Rica from Mexico. I am in Costa Rica now. When I go back in a few days, I will see what they do at the land border.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 8:58 pm
Tsar wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 12:29 pm
Yes, good thing I crossed the border on land from El Paso and flew to Costa Rica from Mexico. I am in Costa Rica now. When I go back in a few days, I will see what they do at the land border.
Hopefully you are still in good enough shape to climb those fences.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I thought the land border with Mexico is still closed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
January 23rd, 2021, 8:02 am
I thought the land border with Mexico is still closed.
US citizens can return through the land border. It is on the US Embassy in Mexico's website. I am fairly certain that it is still accurate.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

A negative covid test result probably only costs like 1000 pesos
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)