2020 Presidential Election Fraud - Stop the Steal Updates

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: 2020 Presidential Election Fraud - Stop the Steal Updates

Post by Winston »

Trump tells Hannity that he will run for President again in the next election!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw how come joe biden doesnt look like a real man with a real soul? He looks like a weasel and puppet. Not a normal man. Joe biden doesnt look like a man you would even buy a used car from. Same as george w bush. Why does the establishment like to put shady men like that as president? Really bizarre. Why dont they put someone normal in the white house? A normal man with a normal soul?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
July 4th, 2021, 5:37 am
If the dems stole the 2020 election, wouldn't they do the same in 2024? We have a video with Biden telling us he's built the biggest election fraud organization in history and what does Trump do? Nothing.

Trump was a very weak president IMO. He failed to complete the border wall and make Mexico pay for it as promised. He failed to stop election fraud, etc. I think he's washed up.

The guy may even go to jail for tax evasion.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 4th, 2021, 7:08 am
Winston wrote:
If the dems stole the 2020 election, wouldn't they do the same in 2024? We have a video with Biden telling us he's built the biggest election fraud organization in history and what does Trump do? Nothing.

Trump was a very weak president IMO. He failed to complete the border wall and make Mexico pay for it as promised. He failed to stop election fraud, etc. I think he's washed up.

Truthseeker you are joking right?
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Nothing to see here...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Moretorque wrote:
July 4th, 2021, 7:12 am
TruthSeeker wrote:
Winston wrote:

Truthseeker = Voyager1 = wickedtraveller

He is a LOSER so he doesn't really have much accurate things to say. If HouseMD is a broken clock, which he is, the loser Voyager1 is a smashed clock just like that angry LOSER that Winston banned a few months ago who I don't even remember his username he was such an INSIGNIFICANT USELESS LOSER.

I suggest Voyager1 reform his ways before someone makes him reform.

A foolish Loser like Voyager1 doesn't joke because he's a fool and a fool is proud of his foolishness!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Moretorque wrote:
July 4th, 2021, 7:12 am
TruthSeeker wrote:
Winston wrote:

About? Can you be more specific please.