2020 Presidential Election Fraud - Stop the Steal Updates

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 2020 Presidential Election Fraud - Stop the Steal Updates

Post by Tsar »

Social Media needs to be heavily regulated so they are neutral and cannot ban people, especially people with verified accounts.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 2:42 am
Social Media needs to be heavily regulated so they are neutral and cannot ban people, especially people with verified accounts.
It wouldn't need to be terribly heavily regulated. All a non-evil government would need to do would be to say "If you want to act as a publisher and regulate content as you see fit then fine, you lose your section 230 exemption, but if you want to keep your exemption just sign up to this code of conduct allowing free speech - your choice".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another guy predicts Biden will be arrested and Trump will get a second term too, on the Alex Jones show. His name is Steve Pieczenik, an expert on military coups and politics with a good accuracy record in his predictions. Here's what he said about it on the Alex Jones show below.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/is-this- ... -infowars/

Wow this Steve Pieczenik guy has a lot of impressive credentials and background and seems like a real political insider. See his Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 2:50 am
It wouldn't need to be terribly heavily regulated. All a non-evil government would need to do would be to say "If you want to act as a publisher and regulate content as you see fit then fine, you lose your section 230 exemption, but if you want to keep your exemption just sign up to this code of conduct allowing free speech - your choice".
Actually that is how it worked before 230 was passed. Repeal 230 and everything would be fixed. Nice dream.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

[1/15, 5:38 PM] Winston Wu: Update from mike adams of natural news:

Today’s Situation Update for January 14th examines the two competing theories for the outcome of the rigged 2020 election. In one outcome, Trump has given up, Biden will be sworn in, and the United States of America will be plunged into a communist-controlled authoritarian police state that silences conservative dissent.

Another theory is emerging, however, that claims the United States is in a military coup against illegal civilian traitors and that a combination of FEMA and the military will actually save America, not enslave it.

This theory gained momentum yesterday when Steve Pieczenik appeared on the Alex Jones Show and claimed a military coup was under way to carry out mass arrests against the traitors on or before January 20th. (See video below.)

During the interview, Alex Jones express skepticism and told Pieczenik sounded like he was spouting nonsense theories that mirrored “Q-tards.” Pieczenik responded with a wager that if Biden wasn’t arrested by the 20th, Pieczenik would never appear again on the Alex Jones Show.

Pieczenik was a former psychological operations intelligence official with the US Statement Department and helped the United States carry out military coups against foreign nations. The question being asked now is whether Pieczenik is running a psyop on the American people, or if he’s telling the truth.

[1/15, 5:39 PM] Winston Wu: The thing is im skeptical because if there were really a secret operation like that then it wouldnt be made public to alex jones. If steve worked for the government before then he would be on their side right? So he could participate in a psyop.

A surprise move is not made public in advance.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 1:45 am
[1/15, 5:38 PM] Winston Wu: Update from mike adams of natural news:

Today’s Situation Update for January 14th examines the two competing theories for the outcome of the rigged 2020 election. In one outcome, Trump has given up, Biden will be sworn in, and the United States of America will be plunged into a communist-controlled authoritarian police state that silences conservative dissent.

Another theory is emerging, however, that claims the United States is in a military coup against illegal civilian traitors and that a combination of FEMA and the military will actually save America, not enslave it.

This theory gained momentum yesterday when Steve Pieczenik appeared on the Alex Jones Show and claimed a military coup was under way to carry out mass arrests against the traitors on or before January 20th. (See video below.)

During the interview, Alex Jones express skepticism and told Pieczenik sounded like he was spouting nonsense theories that mirrored “Q-tards.” Pieczenik responded with a wager that if Biden wasn’t arrested by the 20th, Pieczenik would never appear again on the Alex Jones Show.

Pieczenik was a former psychological operations intelligence official with the US Statement Department and helped the United States carry out military coups against foreign nations. The question being asked now is whether Pieczenik is running a psyop on the American people, or if he’s telling the truth.

[1/15, 5:39 PM] Winston Wu: The thing is im skeptical because if there were really a secret operation like that then it wouldnt be made public to alex jones. If steve worked for the government before then he would be on their side right? So he could participate in a psyop.

A surprise move is not made public in advance.
Or Pieczenik got it from about a million other people who have been saying it, most scrubbed from the internet by the guardians of correct speech. He likes to claim insider info after the fact, as he did after the 2016 election, but here he's actually going out on a limb and making a prediction.

If the military is doing this the JCS did a good job of disguising it with this statement that the military will ensure Biden's inauguration:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/12/poli ... index.html

The one thing we can be certain of is that a Biden/Harris administration will continue Covid Concentration Camp and usher in a totalitarian regime.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this video correct that Trump signed the Insurrection act? Why are 20,000 national guard troops being deployed to DC?

https://www.facebook.com/AmericaDivided ... 1?d=m&vh=e

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mike Adams said his military intel told him that Trump made a deal with generals that in exchange for them arresting all the criminals in DC, he would give them the war with China and Iran that they've been wanting for a long time. Such a deal may have been made with the military. If true that would be so rad huh?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 9:54 am
Mike Adams said his military intel told him that Trump made a deal with generals that in exchange for them arresting all the criminals in DC, he would give them the war with China and Iran that they've been wanting for a long time. Such a deal may have been made with the military. If true that would be so rad huh?
What are you talking about ? Do you want to get your pecker blown off ? Then no more pleasing all the gals..
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How Italy stole the US election. Now exposed.

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/leonardo/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mike Adams explains why a military coup may happen after all and why it makes sense.

Situation Update, Jan 14th, 2021 - The FEMA + Military coup to SAVE America, not destroy it

https://www.brighteon.com/7255f5d8-eea8 ... db3b942d03

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mike Adams latest update today contains some very DISTURBING news that will make you shit bricks. God help us.

Situation Update, Jan. 16th, 2021 - Psyop revealed, DC prepares for large-scale WAR

https://www.brighteon.com/1308b62b-3610 ... 2e37b0e7b4

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 6:03 am
Mike Adams latest update today contains some very DISTURBING news that will make you shit bricks. God help us.

Situation Update, Jan. 16th, 2021 - Psyop revealed, DC prepares for large-scale WAR

https://www.brighteon.com/1308b62b-3610 ... 2e37b0e7b4
I took what he said more positively. If D.C. is on a war footing and the troops are under the control of the SecDef Trump appointed a few weeks ago, then that augurs well. It's almost like Adams discounted this possibility in order to send the credit to God if things work out. What he's saying about being attacked by China sounds like nonsense. But then, I've consistently been a Pollyanna about all this, though nothing good has happened in the two and a half years I've followed the Q material.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Reuters reported:

President Donald Trump now plans to leave Washington on the morning of Inauguration Day next Wednesday after considering a departure on Tuesday, two sources familiar with the matter said on Friday.

I guess that's it.