2020 Presidential Election Fraud - Stop the Steal Updates

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: POTUS election predictions

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 4:20 pm
What can the US military do about election fraud? Shoot the biden ballots and arrest the democrats? Lol
They could arrest corrupt officials and ship them to Gitmo for interrogation for a start. Then they could take over police departments in corrupt Democrat run cities.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jeffrey Daugherty reveals shocking evidence of election fraud!

TRUMP MILITARY ELECTION STING: DEEP STATE WALKED INTO IT. EVEN MORE EVIDENCE & YOUR CALLS

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

For some reason 'Alien Agenda in the New Testament' reminds me of a former poster's video where he said the Illuminati did not want us to have healthy gut bacteria. It's sounds like a rather random conspiracy theory.

I don't mind Trump pointing out legitimate problems with the election. I would imagine the poll watcher issue is one. But to assume that if he loses or that if a ballot is mailed in, fraud must be going on is not reasonable. He should be trying to keep his supporters calm.

I want Trump to win because I do not want the alternative. I vaguely recall the Dems did not take the Senate. There is a run-off in Georgia, and now that there are two candidates, I suspect the Republican will get it. Without the Senate, the Democrats will not be able to stack the court. Hopefully, when midterms come around, they will be onto something different and will leave the court alone.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

President Trump's update announcement on the obvious election fraud and the actions being taken to stop the criminals behind it.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Saw this on Twitter.

MVernon
@RealMVernon
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump

Wisconsin has more votes than people who are registered to vote.
Total number of registered voters: 3,129,000
Total number of votes cast:
This is direct evidence of fraud.

https://twitter.com/iheartmindy/status/ ... 58368?s=20

Mindy Robinson Flag of United States
@iheartmindy
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump

How did hundreds of thousands of votes appear for Biden overnight in Michigan...and 0 votes for Trump or any 3rd party candidates?

Do they think we’re stupid?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

From the comments section:

gozer
10 hours ago
THERE WAS A CLEAR LANDSLIDE IN PROGRESS BY TRUMP. THEN THEY STOPPED COUNTING VOTES, UNTIL 4AM UNDER THE COVER OF NIGHT WHERE THEY FOUND JUST ENOUGH VOTES TO FLIP WISCONSIN. ABSOLUTE NAKED FRAUD.

Sebastian Hahn
12 hours ago
Trump won, they knew it, so they stopped the count, rigged the important states overnight, and suddenly Biden's in the lead as soon as they start counting again this morning. So they're gonna say Trump lost. There's no way Trump concedes. I'll happily go to war over this obvious electoral fraud. If we allow the Dems to just blatantly steal the election like this in front of everyone, our nation is done, period.

Good points. That does sound suspicious and fishy doesn't it? The best time to commit fraud is in the middle of the night when everyone else goes to sleep. Then they can do anything, such as come up with some extra votes for Biden. Very convenient and crafty.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

A huge percentage of the mainstream media seems to have been in on the election fraud. Back in 2016 a lot of them had believed their own fake polls and became hysterical when it was apparent that Trump was winning. This time they were perfectly calm as if they knew the fix was in and it would all be sorted out for Biden.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 2:12 am
Saw this on Twitter.

MVernon
@RealMVernon
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump

@iheartmindy
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump

How did hundreds of thousands of votes appear for Biden overnight in Michigan...and 0 votes for Trump or any 3rd party candidates?

Finally I can agree with @Winston on the existence of a conspiracy. This time there is EVIDENCE which is piling up by the hour.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 1:57 pm
Winston wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 2:12 am
Saw this on Twitter.

MVernon
@RealMVernon
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump

@iheartmindy
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump

Finally I can agree with @Winston on the existence of a conspiracy. This time there is EVIDENCE which is piling up by the hour.

Yaa and guess who Biden's and Harris's main backers are according to Donald Trump? It's the Wall Street banks...
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 1:46 pm
A huge percentage of the mainstream media seems to have been in on the election fraud. Back in 2016 a lot of them had believed their own fake polls and became hysterical when it was apparent that Trump was winning. This time they were perfectly calm as if they knew the fix was in and it would all be sorted out for Biden.
Are you sure you guys arent being paranoid? How do you know? It is odd that new ballots for biden keep coming into the key swing states and not the other states. As if this is targeted and calculated. My sixth sense tells me something is off too. But how do we know we aren't being paranoid?

Also how can they just rig the election like that? Arent there lots of tight security protocols in place to prevent such things?

And wouldn't a lot of average americans working as vote counters have to be in on it? How can that many people be in on it? Its not easy to get average working class americans to agree to participate in a conspiracy and keep silent about it. The odds are some of them would blow the whistle right?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 1:46 pm
Well yaa, if you are paid 5 or 10 million FRN's a year you will lie lie lie and lie some more.
Last edited by Moretorque on November 7th, 2020, 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I predicted a Biden victory and I stand by that. Of course Trump won legally, but that is irrelevant. What is relevant is that the Left is ruthless while Trump is an emasculated worthless blabbermouth who doesn't have what it takes to defend himself.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 6:27 pm
I predicted a Biden victory and I stand by that. Of course Trump won legally, but that is irrelevant. What is relevant is that the Left is ruthless while Trump is an emasculated worthless blabbermouth who doesn't have what it takes to defend himself.
Trump is powerless though. When the establishment is against you there's nothing you can do. Especially if the gods don't intervene. Since Trump is not a saint either or a righteous puritan the gods arent gonna intervene much.

If there is fraud going on why can't Trump's lawyers find proof to take to court? Is it hard to detect fraud in vote counting?

Wouldnt a lot of ordinary americans in the vote counting centers have to be in on it? How can they? Average americans dont like to lie usually. And someone usually blows the whistle.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The tragic thing is that if Trump weren’t such a blowhard, this would be a Godsent opportunity to declare martial law, deputise his supporters and really clean house. Is it too much to hope he does so anyway? It is not as if he has anything to lose. If he doesn’t he and his family is toast.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 6:30 pm
Trump is powerless though. When the establishment is against you there's nothing you can do.
What he could do is summon loyal military officers and his supporters, federally deputise them and give them permission to use any force they wanted. Then he could declare martial law and give the military their marching orders. Then when traitorous military officers refuse to obey his orders he could send his supporters led by the loyal officers to kill them and their families. (Note that as far as I know this is legal when authorised by the President under the Defense Procurement Act. I would never suggest anyone break any law.) Then when the surviving military officers knew which side their bread was buttered the military along with Trump supporters could proceed to gun down Antifa/BLM mobs, take control of media and social media companies, take control of corrupt democrat police departments etc.