Trump's ONLY path to victory - electoral college math for retards

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trump's ONLY path to victory - electoral college math for retards

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 10:58 pm
I was wrong about the landslide. Electoral math is crucial.
You would probably have been somewhat right if the election had been honest
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

gsjackson wrote:
Looks like I was right about that :lol:
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Cornfed wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 10:59 pm
gsjackson wrote:
You would probably have been somewhat right if the election had been honest
Lol, the Republicans are to blame for delay in voter counting. Democrats told the pollsters that they preferred to vote more by mail, so Republicans TRIED to suppress mail in ballots. Legislators in Pennsylvania, along with Michigan and Wisconsin, knew that there would be a record number of mail ballots due to health concerns about COVID-19. They also knew that election experts everywhere were calling on them to allow election clerks to open mail before election day, so that they could quickly count on election day. The legislatures in those states, all dominated by Republicans, ignored the ample evidence that election clerks needed at least a week or two to open and process mail ballots so that they could be counted quickly on election night.

Wisconsin will be able to count most of its ballots — in person and by mail — by Wednesday, Nov. 4. But officials in Pennsylvania and Michigan have said that they would need to count mail ballots until Friday because of the restrictions their legislators have imposed on them.

Most states in the country — including main swing states like Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Arizona, and others — allow mail ballots to be opened weeks before election day. This helps the election clerks to check the mail ballot envelopes for errors and to check the voter signatures to make sure they match the signature on the paper.

Trump has sought to detract from all this by arguing about a ruling of the Supreme Court that deals with a different matter: whether Pennsylvania should count mail ballots arriving after election day. The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, citing the U.S. Postal Service delays, ruled that mail ballots that are postmarked by election day, or not postmarked or not postmarked, could be counted until Friday, Nov. 6.

Trump is same old “bad actor” republicans using distractions to hide their schemes to defraud the poor people and cut regulations so the rich buddies in mining and oil, etc etc, can pollute more without having to pay for the cleanups, hmm assume everything is just going to have to end up as superfund decades from now and guess who pays for that clean then? Then they complain about higher taxes to clean up the superfund sites... etc etc
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

I'm checking the numbers at https://www.google.com/search?q=Democra ... vs=1#tts=0 and the data doesn't look good for Biden right now. However, I hear Dems used a shit ton of mail-in ballots (over 2 million votes have still not been counted in PA, many think GA is in the bag for Biden, etc etc). Trump followers believe Covid is fake and voted in person lol. So let's hope this is all they got.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Breaking Joe Biden HAS just taken the lead in Wisconsin and Michigan!! The only votes in Michigan left to count are in Detroit which heavily favor Biden. Word has it Biden has over one million votes in Pennsylvania waiting to be counted. Joe Biden could be the next President as soon as Sat night :lol:

Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

gsjackson wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 8:10 pm
Italianman wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 7:06 pm
gsjackson wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 6:35 pm
Winston wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 6:20 pm
Italianman wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 6:07 pm
It's funny how you vote against your own self-interest, Wilson. You could be kicking back with more than $2500/mo from the Democrats' pandemic relief campaign instead of voting for a clown and his party that won't give you a single penny. Back in March, the Democrats lifted unemployment eligibility criteria with extra $600/week added, meaning that a deadbeat, mentally ill loser like you could have signed up and received money just for being American. I guessing you missed out on over $16,000. Let's hope the Democrats win and restore the services.
I dont know what u mean. Trump did not say he refused to pay stimulus checks. Can u cite your source?

Either way im not an animal like you. I vote my conscience and ideology. Not self interest. The democrats want big government and communism. Big no nos. Why u siding with the dumb feminists and libtards?

Why u care about money so much? I thought you're well off and dont need to worry about it?
Americans would have had another $1,200 stimulus check and a $400/wk extension of unemployment benefits two months ago if Pelosi hadn't blocked it and continued to do so right up until the election.
Lol, $400/wk extension of unemployment benefits that would expire in 2 months versus $2000 stimulus check, $600/wk extension of unemployment benefits to the end of the year or more with comprehensive stimulus plan. I can see why you're not rich if you would take a suckers deal of $400/wk for 2 months :lol:
The Democrat bribe came attached with billions in pork for failed Democrat-run cities and other miscreants. We have two parties and the House proposal never had a chance of being passed intact by the Republican-controlled Senate. But Pelosi refused to compromise the slightest bit, and weeks ago made the calculation that no bill at all would be blamed more on Trump because that's how the media spin it.

Another thing you have in common with PD -- his old welfare state lefty instincts -- but I thought in this populist moment he had come to realize that the left parties are not friends of the people. They are a stalking horse for controlling the people, as the scamdemic should have made abundantly clear.
Lol! Oh come on, the first stimulus included a retroactive tax cut for wealthy land owners worth around ~$1.2m each for the republicans and democrats in the wealthiest group of top 10k tax payers (do the math on that for how big of a bribe that really is from the tax payers to rich people). Mostly a bribe to the republicans to vote for it — because all of their elite buddies told them to vote for the stimulus. No such tax breaks in this new. Lol talk about corruption in politics, as if we didn’t already know that exists.

If the full recession isn’t turned into an infrastructure building stimulus around the world and loss of standing gets worse for America, we looking at an easy WWIII war breaking out... Not apathetical here, the history books and weather could easily push this hard... one potential possibility is for a weather pattern to repeat that caused the dust bowl, not sure how strong the weather cycle is but look for it towards 2031, give or take 4yrs... that could wipe out the US food exports that stabilize our relationship with China more than most people think... wars and political turmoil happen more often when there are starvation issues and/or higher wheat prices, it’s actually the easiest way to induce/predict future political chaos!

Biden/Trump is at most a game, political and consequential, but nothing compared to the breakdown of relations caused by more extreme weather inducing wars that we could see by the end of this decade... and worse if people don’t get their heads out of the sand.

Civilization is like one massive freight train without brakes, increasing population size doesn’t help the situation... you think the dust bowl was bad with 100m people in the US, try feeding 3X (US pop) that number of people nowadays and realize a lot of that food is exported these days, so any collapse in exports will induce political chaos in receiving countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is very suspicious. Why in all the key swing states are there mail in ballots that take a long time to count? What a coincidence. Isn't that suspicious? Doesn't that seem calculated to allow time for manipulation of results?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 12:59 pm
This is very suspicious. Why in all the key swing states are there mail in ballots that take a long time to count? What a coincidence. Isn't that suspicious? Doesn't that seem calculated to allow time for manipulation of results?
Yeah, obviously Trump one and the delay is to give the commies the least implausible way possible to steal the election.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Italianman wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 6:36 am
Breaking Joe Biden HAS just taken the lead in Wisconsin and Michigan!! The only votes in Michigan left to count are in Detroit which heavily favor Biden. Word has it Biden has over one million votes in Pennsylvania waiting to be counted. Joe Biden could be the next President as soon as Sat night :lol:

That's from your "news" source. Here's from mine. Pennsylvania was just declared for Trump. Official mail-in ballots were created by the DHS with a non-radioactive isotope water mark. So we'll be able to see how many of them are fraudulent. Trump's team has had four years to anticipate every way of trying to steal the election. If they haven't developed a counter in that time maybe they deserve to lose.

Also a completely different analysis of Wisconsin and Michigan. The difference in my sources? They haven't shown for the past four and a half years that they will do anything -- absolutely ANYTHING -- to remove Trump from office.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Gsjackson, even if Trump wins Pennsylvania and Biden wins Wisconsin and Michigan, Biden still wins. Because hes won 2 out of 3 of the blue wall. Trump would have to win Arizona and Nevada to still have a chance. Its a long shot.

What do u mean "non-radioactive isotope water mark" with the mail in ballots? How does that indicate fraud?

Could they send in fake ballots from dead people like they did in the last election?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here's Ramzpaul on the subject.

Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

gsjackson wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 1:12 pm
Italianman wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 6:36 am
That's from your "news" source. Here's from mine. Pennsylvania was just declared for Trump. Official mail-in ballots were created by the DHS with a non-radioactive isotope water mark. So we'll be able to see how many of them are fraudulent. Trump's team has had four years to anticipate every way of trying to steal the election. If they haven't developed a counter in that time maybe they deserve to lose.

Also a completely different analysis of Wisconsin and Michigan. The difference in my sources? They haven't shown for the past four and a half years that they will do anything -- absolutely ANYTHING -- to remove Trump from office.

:lol:
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Winston wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 1:25 pm
But Gsjackson, even if Trump wins Pennsylvania and Biden wins Wisconsin and Michigan, Biden still wins. Because hes won 2 out of 3 of the blue wall. Trump would have to win Arizona and Nevada to still have a chance. Its a long shot.

What do u mean "non-radioactive isotope water mark" with the mail in ballots? How does that indicate fraud?

Could they send in fake ballots from dead people like they did in the last election?
He's living in an alternative universe :lol:
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

According to this there have been more votes cast than registered voters in all battleground states.

https://twitter.com/bbusa617?ref_src=tw ... r%5Eauthor

Remember, with Amy Coney Barret the ultimate firewall against election fraud has presumably been created on SCOTUS. The traitor Roberts isn't needed. Barret's mentor Scalia and four others gave the 2000 election to Republicans in a gross abuse of their power. This time they'll be on the side of the angels if it comes to the court, and it probably will.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 2:14 pm
According to this there have been more votes cast than registered voters in all battleground states.

https://twitter.com/bbusa617?ref_src=tw ... r%5Eauthor
Everyone not too stupid to be worth considering knows this is fraud, but the question is what anyone is going to do about it. Ideally Trump would have military weapons handed out to his supporters and order the wholesale slaughter of the commies, but most likely he is too spineless.