Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 7:39 pm
I had it. It wasn't fun and affected my heart. Bad times, gotta love being a doc
Was it comparable to the flu? How long did it take to recover? Did u get it from hospital work?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
I had it. It wasn't fun and affected my heart. Bad times, gotta love being a doc
Catching whatever colds are going around is an occupational hazard in lots of professions. I got them all the time when I was an English teacher and a rent-a-cop.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Spencer wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 8:16 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Is forever damage or can full recover
Won't know for a while. Lungs are fine but my heart has been having runs of afib that come and go, probably have some cardiac remodelling that messed with the conduction system
Dollopces
Freshman Poster

Post by Dollopces »

I know a relative of mine who contracted it and she was sent to the hospital because of difficulty breathing.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

HouseMD wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 3:50 am
Spencer wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 8:16 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Is forever damage or can full recover
Won't know for a while. Lungs are fine but my heart has been having runs of afib that come and go, probably have some cardiac remodelling that messed with the conduction system
We hope doc house make ful recover hear function soonest not need surgical not need electric therpy for before not knowing the covid makd potentional damages for vitality organ
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

The global population is roughly 7.8 billion people, if 10% have been infected that is 780 million cases. The global death toll currently attributed to Sars-Cov-2 infections is 1,061,539.

That’s an infection fatality rate of roughly 0.14%.

Right in line with seasonal flu and the predictions of many experts from all around the world.

0.14% is over 24 times LOWER than the WHO’s “provisional figure” of 3.4% back in March. This figure was used in the models which were used to justify lockdowns and other draconian policies.

In fact, given the over-reporting of alleged Covid deaths, the IFR is likely even lower than 0.14%, and could show Covid to be much less dangerous than flu.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Two homeless guys were conversing and one of them mused, "I wonder why this Covid virus isn't affecting our communities." The other thought for a moment and said, "It's because we don't have TV."
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Taco wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 5:57 pm
Two homeless guys were conversing and one of them mused, "I wonder why this Covid virus isn't affecting our communities." The other thought for a moment and said, "It's because we don't have TV."
Similar to the doctor who when asked by a patient how long covid would last said: "How would I know? I'm a doctor, not a politician."
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

It's a virus designed in a high-security lab to be far more aggressive and dangerous that any naturally occurring flu virus. I would bet he has left more people dead or with long-term consequences than the average flu or pulmonary infection.

From what I have read, it loses its potency (the nasty "Frankenstein" bits) as it gets transmitted from patient to patient, which explains why after a while it becomes as mild as a standard coronavirus.

The problem is that, if whoever is behind this leaked it in its original form the first time, they may do it again any time they want. They can simulate a return of the Covid-19/20 with all the devastating consequences on the collective mind and the global economy.

I am personally not scared of the virus, I am scared of the use that they are doing with it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 10:52 pm
I am scared of the use that they are doing with it.
You're just scared of everything, wealth, getting a real career, succeeding in the Phils when times get rough, the Covid hysteria, everything. I ought to dig up your frantic, panicky post when the virus first hit. You behaved like a frighted girl viewing a monstrously large dick in her face for the first time.

Fear is your persona, your spirit and your destiny. Good luck trying to make something useful of yourself being that way!

Italy was better off without you. You should remain in the Phils and simply try not to get fired from your job next time you loser.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 11:06 pm
hypermak wrote:
You're just scared of everything, wealth, getting a real career, succeeding in the Phils when times get rough, the Covid hysteria, everything. I ought to dig up your frantic, panicky post when the virus first hit. You behaved like a frighted girl viewing a monstrously large dick in her face for the first time.

Fear is your persona, your spirit and your destiny. Good luck trying to make something useful of yourself being that way!

Italy was better off without you. You should remain in the Phils and simply try not to get fired from your job next time you loser.
WTF are you talking about? If you're referring to my life here, I was "scared of everything" I would have remained in my family shops.

I am not scared of the virus, as I said before. I am scared of people in power who use that power against the people's best interest.

As for you, you are just a keyboard jockey who wouldn't scare a cat outside of your bubble. Even PAG is apparently in Kyiv, and so is Shemp. Your Millionaire Royalty is still projecting his movie at his mom's house. Speaks a lot about your "lifestyle" :D

You live your life making up stories about you and those around you. I got bored of not working and resigned, so in your movie I had to be fired. I have a Filipina gf so she must be a prostitute (but not your sugar babies). I told her I would try to get her a 90-day visa to visit me in Italy, so in your mind I must be thinking of marrying her and be taken to the cleaners a few years later.

@Cornfed doesn't receive a fat government pension as a reward for pushing papers, so he must be a loser and an incel. And I can continue...but better not, come on. Bashing on the senile losing their mind is no fun game.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 11:23 pm
October 9th, 2020, 11:06 pm
hypermak wrote:

WTF are you talking about? If you're referring to my life here, I was "scared of everything" I would have remained in my family shops.

I am not scared of the virus, as I said before. I am scared of people in power who use that power against the people's best interest.

As for you, you are just a keyboard jockey who wouldn't scare a cat outside of your bubble. Even PAG is apparently in Kyiv, and so is Shemp. Your Millionaire Royalty is still projecting his movie at his mom's house. Speaks a lot about your "lifestyle" :D

You live your life making up stories about you and those around you. I got bored of not working and resigned, so in your movie I had to be fired. I have a Filipina gf so she must be a prostitute (but not your sugar babies). I told her I would try to get her a 90-day visa to visit me in Italy, so in your mind I must be thinking of marrying her and be taken to the cleaners a few years later.

@Cornfed doesn't receive a fat government pension as a reward for pushing papers, so he must be a loser and an incel. And I can continue...but better not, come on. Bashing on the senile losing their mind is no fun game.

You just proved that you are a coward who cuts and runs when things get difficult. Worse yet, you run back to your mama in Italy at the first sign of trouble.

I knew this about you but now it is apparent to all that you are a loser that needs his mama. Well go back to her because that is exactly where you belong, with your mama.

You win the 2020 Loser Of The Year award. At least Cornfed doesn’t run back to parents like you do. He might be a stagnant loser, but not as big a loser as you. There is no wonder your hotel got rid of you. You didn’t “resign.” You were FIRED and I only have to wonder what took them so long to see you are a toxic liability and a waste. But better late than never.

By the way, marry that prostitute you were dating so she financially rapes you and I can howl with laughter.

Things will not end well for you. I can see catastrophe headed for you from miles away.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 10th, 2020, 12:46 am
You just proved that you are a coward who cuts and runs when things get difficult. Worse yet, you run back to your mama in Italy at the first sign of trouble.
Hard to explain to those who won't listen. Let's put it like this. Things were definitely not getting more difficult. Things were bloody easy, since I have been almost idle (besides a few meetings) for 6 months and I did not like the prospect of being idle for a few more months.

Going back to Italy and getting busy with my family again is the hard thing to do. Please re-read the above as soon as your Alzheimer or whatever you have gives you a break. And don't bust everybody's balls with this meaningless gaslighting.
I knew this about you but now it is apparent to all that you are a loser that needs his mama. Well go back to her because that is exactly where you belong, with your mama.
My "mama" is my family and our business, which "probably" needs me more than a kitchen on lockdown the other side of the world. Again, not something someone who never gave a crap about his family will ever understand.

I know it's hard to understand by someone, like you, who devoted his entire life to doing the least amount of work for the highest possible salary, with a nice pension to top up. Unlike you, I don't hate my job and I don't want to spend too long not doing my job. Capisc?
You win the 2020 Loser Of The Year award. At least Cornfed doesn’t run back to parents like you do. He might be a stagnant loser, but not as big a loser as you. There is no wonder your hotel got rid of you. You didn’t “resign.” You were FIRED and I only have to wonder what took them so long to see you are a toxic liability and a waste. But better late than never.
LOL OK granpa, I got FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED! You probably made your call and mentioned your Hilton Royal Diamond status and they immediately called Mr Hilton and got the nasty Italian cheflet fired. That's exactly how it went.
By the way, marry that prostitute you were dating so she financially rapes you and I can howl with laughter.

Things will not end well for you. I can see catastrophe headed for you from miles away.
Finally a truly forward-looking man... We all needed that level of foreskin...sorry, foresight! :)