Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by Winston »

Matt lists 15 things about Covid that you will never hear in the media.

Coronavirus – 15 Things You’ll Never Hear on the Evening News

https://freevoice.io/blog/2021/01/31/matt-mckinley/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt McKinley's best guess and feeling about what Covid is and what the Vaccine really is. See below.

https://freevoice.io/blog/2021/10/31/wh ... d-the-vax/

Wow. His conclusions are similar to mine, that the vaccine basically is something that will update your DNA software to adapt to the new reality that the puppetmasters and globalists of the beast system want to bring into the world. In that sense, it could be good since it may provide proteins to protect your body from the new reality that is coming in, possibly from 5G or 6G or 7G. That's why the Vax contains RNA, to help alter your DNA software. However, it will acclimate you one step CLOSER toward the Transhumanist agenda, which is to turn us into the Borg Collective, so that we are more controllable and predictable and less human, while they harvest our soul energy (aka Loosh) more easily and more efficiently. So if you are looking to break free from the system, this will be a step in the wrong direction, even though it will not kill you or doom your soul. That makes sense and is what I concluded too and what I sense deep down with my inner tuning fork. I thought I was the only one who postulated this. Wow. I guess Matt's mind must be cut from the same cloth as mine. lol

So ultimately, whether that's worth it or not is up to you. The jab may help you acclimate to the new Borg cube that is coming into our reality, but it will make you less human and less aware and bring you closer toward Transhumanism, which is their primary objective. This sort of makes sense, because remember, the puppetmasters' primary goal is Transhumanism, therefore anything they push aggressively and give you for free or cheaply, will be a STEP TOWARD that direction, not away from it. So there is some logic to this conclusion.

This is interesting and is advanced truther level 12, not for the newbie who thinks the world's problems are all about money, greed, and corruption which is 1st grade truther level, whereas me and Matt are on the 12th grade level. Not to brag of course, but everyone is not all equal. lol

The Sun may also be connected since Corona in Coronavirus means the Sun, so Covid could be connected to something the Sun is doing, which they cannot tell us since it would mean the Sun is not what they've told us.

@gsjackson and @publicduende what do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://tass.com/society/1427225
RUSSIAN NEWS AGENCY
Russia’s COVID-19 cases surge by almost 25,300 — crisis center
As many as 4,212 people were hospitalized with coronavirus over the past day

MOSCOW, March 25. /TASS/. Russia’s COVID-19 case tally rose by 25,382 over the past day to 17,715,390, the anti-coronavirus crisis center reported on Friday.

In relative terms, the growth rate reached 0.14%.

As many as 4,212 people were hospitalized with COVID-19 in Russia over the past day, down 7.2% from a day earlier. The number of hospitalized patients decreased in 57 regions, while in 26 other regions the figure increased. A day earlier, 4,540 people were rushed to hospitals.

Moscow’s COVID-19 cases surged by 1,086 over the past day versus 1,163 cases a day earlier, reaching 2,734,298, according to the anti-coronavirus crisis center. St. Petersburg’s COVID-19 cases increased by 1,237 over the past day versus 1,279 a day earlier, reaching 1,494,041.

COVID-19 recoveries
Russia’s COVID-19 recoveries rose by 61,860 over the past day, reaching 16,545,758, the anti-coronavirus crisis center told reporters on Friday.

The share of patients discharged from hospitals has risen to 93.4% of the total number of those infected.

A day earlier some 66,476 patients recovered.

COVID-19 death toll
Russia’s COVID-19 death toll surged by 398 over the past day to 366,618, the anti-coronavirus crisis center told reporters on Friday.

A day earlier 418 COVID-19 deaths were registered.

The average mortality rate remained at 2.07%, according to the crisis center.