Trump being censored

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Trump being censored

Post by Cornfed »

Someone has finally done it. Twitch has suspended Trump's account. Censoring a sitting POTUS is pretty extreme, but then again why not? It is not like Trump is going to do anything about it.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Trump being censored

Post by Winston »

Can't Trump use his presidential powers to punish Twitch or fine them? lol. Or make trouble for them at least?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Cornfed wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 1:31 pm
It is not like Trump is going to do anything about it.
Trump never invested much in his reach on the internet while he did invest a lot of time in his tv image. For years the only major thing he did online was use his Twitter account to post comments about Obama while sitting on the toilet. And he didn't change his informal style much after he was elected.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah but can't Trump pass laws to punish these social media platforms that are censoring him unfairly? He already did that didn't he? Isn't it having any effect?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Wow, I thought there were purges before, but this is really going all the way. All non-communists are being banned. Even Stefan Molyneux, who I criticised for cucking in his comments section and he even indignantly responded to me, got banned, proving that cucking never works. I have mixed feelings about that.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/29/2130 ... ate-speech