Latest black riots

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Latest black riots

Post by Cornfed »

Here is Tucker on the bizarre commie idea of defunding the police. Of course the police really do suck insofar as they enforce feminism and such, but what alternative is being proposed? BTW, hopefully this answers the question @Winston posed in another thread about why Americans are obsessed with gun rights. Like I said, there will come a time when the police are unwilling or unable to protect you, and that time would appear to be now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

flowerthief00 wrote:
June 4th, 2020, 11:32 pm
Hey guys, those of you in America. Didn't you hear? The coronavirus has been cured. George Floyd cured the virus. It is now ok to go outside and gather in large crowds. George Floyd is a great hero. He should be given a posthumous award for accomplishing what no scientist working on a vaccine has been able to accomplish.
:arrow: Governors forcing lockdowns that bankrupt small businesses and help billionaires
:arrow: Govt and corporations criminalizing social behavior and people going to work
:arrow: Congress passing unconstitutional Covid bills that take away due process
:arrow: Apple and Google making software to track them for new Covid laws
:arrow: Telecom companies putting up towers at schools during the lockdowns
:arrow: Bill Gates forcing a mandatory vaccine that will make them trackable and permanently ill

Those things are real and just some of what happened this year. So they protest something that occurred up to the 1980s occasionally which is innocent or semi-innocent blacks getting beat up or killed by corrupt cops. After first getting the go ahead from the media and cops. What courage! :lol:

The land of the free and the home of the brave?
viewtopic.php?p=339919#p339919
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

This is what the protest/structured events/looting and smashing is about on the ground:

Spring Break, hardly call that protesting
SJW's walk around the block and bitch. It's called bitching for a reason
BLM black protest
Opportunistic looters, rioters, local gangs, etc.
משה בן יצחק
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Trump’s behaviour is just astonishing. Just as blacks are rioting not only is he doing nothing about their crimes but he is actually bragging about releasing black criminals. He has got to be the worst President ever.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... -explained
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 1:08 pm
Trump’s behaviour is just astonishing. Just as blacks are rioting not only is he doing nothing about their crimes but he is actually bragging about releasing black criminals. He has got to be the worst President ever.

You're a Kiwi. No one cares what you think about American politics so just shut up.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 1:52 pm
Cornfed wrote:

You're a Kiwi. No one cares what you think about American politics so just shut up.
You're an affirmative action negro welfare sponge and part of the problem and no-one takes your kind seriously so just shut up.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a video pointing out that there is no issue with too many blacks being killed by police. Arguably police are biased in favour of not killing blacks.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 3:22 pm
June 5th, 2020, 1:52 pm
Cornfed wrote:

You're an affirmative action negro welfare sponge and part of the problem and no-one takes your kind seriously so just shut up.
Says the idiot who can barely provide for his own medical and dental care needs. Have you even found a job yet?
I'd consider hiring you to scrub my toilets if you'd just shut the heck up with your stupid opinions that no one cares about.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on June 5th, 2020, 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 5th, 2020, 4:27 pm
Says the idiot who can barely provide for his own medical and dental care needs. Have you even found a job yet?
I'd consider hiring you to clean my toilets.....
As if domesticated pets of the government like you could ever provide for your own needs.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 4:31 pm
June 5th, 2020, 4:27 pm
I'd consider hiring you to clean my toilets.....
As if domesticated pets of the government like you could ever provide for your own needs.
Would you like me to link when you were whining and crying about not having enough money to get your rotten teeth fixed? Keep it up and I'll embarrass you even further you halfwit.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 5th, 2020, 4:34 pm
Would you like me to link when you were whining and crying about not having enough money to get your rotten teeth fixed? Keep it up and I'll embarrass you even further you halfwit.
Pretty sure you are mis-remembering there as I did/do have enough money. Please stop trying to derail this important thread.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 4:38 pm
Pretty sure you are mis-remembering there as I did/do have enough money. Please stop trying to derail this important thread.
You do realize that you are very likely the LEAST accomplished person on this forum. That being the case, it should dawn on you that you should be among those here with the LEAST to say.

Angry, redneck Kiwis who weren't good enough to make an honest living or succeed with women, are to be ignored if not pitied here. So shut your mouth for a change and stop making an azz of yourself as usual.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 5th, 2020, 4:51 pm
Cornfed wrote:
You do realize that you are very likely the LEAST accomplished person on this forum. That being the case, it should dawn on you that you should be among those here with the LEAST to say.
Aw how cute, it still thinks it's people.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 5:03 pm
June 5th, 2020, 4:51 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Aw how cute, it still thinks it's people.
Aw, how cute, it still thinks it's not a total failure at life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 5th, 2020, 5:25 pm
Aw, how cute, it still thinks it's not a total failure at life.
It is an interesting feminine/childlike/negro way of looking at the world to see the adults not handing you as much gibs as somehow being your failure.
Last edited by Cornfed on June 5th, 2020, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.